mario and prince of persia vs bowser and kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sasukegaruto
mario and prince of persia seem to be a cool ''creative'' team and versing bowser and kratos.prince has control over sands of time kratos is very powerful but argues to much and loses own powers it might be a tie......

Remindme
Team 2, not really close either, Kratos is too strong for either of them.

shin_gear
Hmm...nice..you should've put Kratos and Prince on the same team though..slaughterhouse. XD

Darth Extecute
Team 2, without any real thrill.. Kratos is too much for the rest of them to handle.. As long as we dont go with the ultra-hype about Mario punching away castles to the skies in one quick hit no expression

MadMel
actually he lifted it laughing out loud
but your right, team 2 has the advantange

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by MadMel
actually he lifted it laughing out loud
but your right, team 2 has the advantange

Well, it was a while since last time I played it..

Csdabest
Team 1 if Price has access and full range with Time Manipulating powers.

Team 2 if prince doesnt,

ESB -1138
Mario can take down Bowser but Kratos takes down Prince and Kratos takes down Mario.

Kratos is the last one standing!!

ThoraxeRMG
Team One

CRASHBANDICOOT3
ok how come 2 vs 2 is allowed but 2 vs 1 isnt??? they shut down my thread about who would be the 1 out of crash, mario and sonic to beat the other two? what the hell yo. And as for this thread...bowser and kratos anyday

ESB -1138
Originally posted by CRASHBANDICOOT3
ok how come 2 vs 2 is allowed but 2 vs 1 isnt??? they shut down my thread about who would be the 1 out of crash, mario and sonic to beat the other two? what the hell yo. And as for this thread...bowser and kratos anyday

No where did you say it was 2 vs 1 but 1 vs 1 vs 1; and those matches are not allowed. This is a 2 vs 2; not 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1. Plus a Sonic vs Mario vs Crash thread was already made. Sonic won then, he wins now, three years from now he still wins. Sonic > Mario >>>>>>>>>>>> Crash

And stop spamming this thread with your crying. This has nothing to do with your precious little Crash. This is about Mario & Prince vs Bowser & Kratos. Mario takes out Bowser, Kratos takes out Prince, and Kratos takes out Mario.

Kratos is left standing alone to claim victory just for himself.

Remindme
Seriously though, Crash is among the weakest of Protagonist's of all time.

Great games, but....he's still weak

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No where did you say it was 2 vs 1 but 1 vs 1 vs 1; and those matches are not allowed. This is a 2 vs 2; not 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1. Plus a Sonic vs Mario vs Crash thread was already made. Sonic won then, he wins now, three years from now he still wins. Sonic > Mario >>>>>>>>>>>> Crash

And stop spamming this thread with your crying. This has nothing to do with your precious little Crash. This is about Mario & Prince vs Bowser & Kratos. Mario takes out Bowser, Kratos takes out Prince, and Kratos takes out Mario.

Kratos is left standing alone to claim victory just for himself.

Yo stop hatin. if you read the thread I made...the question was Who would be able to beat the other two if the other two were teamed up. not 1 vs 1 vs 1!!!!!!!! come on now, cant you ever just understand the first time and also stop ignorantly criticizing people.

here are examples just to make sure you understand my question.

Sonic VS mario & crash (not sonic vs mario vs crash)

Crash VS mario & sonic (not crash vs mario vs sonic)

Mario VS crash & sonic (not mario vs crash vs sonic)

...and NO! that idea was not done before on any VS thread or else i wouldnt have made it

ESB -1138
Originally posted by CRASHBANDICOOT3
Yo stop hatin. if you read the thread I made...the question was Who would be able to beat the other two if the other two were teamed up. not 1 vs 1 vs 1!!!!!!!! come on now, cant you ever just understand the first time and also stop ignorantly criticizing people.
...and NO! that idea was not done before on any VS thread or else i wouldnt have made it

Really?
In a hypothetical fight, which one character would ultimately beat the other two in a fight out of crash sonic and mario?

anyone can use any powers and items.

OMG Crash in triple AKU AKU mask invincibility, Mario in STAR invincibility, Sonic in SUPER SAYEN mode invincibility...and whatever else you can come up with are all welcome in this showdown

Doesn't say anything about teams; in fact all it says is which one character would beat the other two; hence it is a 1vs1vs1 match. No where does it say Mario and Crash teamed up or Mario and Sonic teamed up or anything like that.

And yes a Sonic vs Mario vs Crash thread was made. So stop spamming this thread because you are a fanboy that can't accept the fact that Crash is defeated.

Oh and it is NOT SUPER SAYEN SONIC; heck you can't even spell Saiyan right; it's Super Sonic.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Really?
In a hypothetical fight, which one character would ultimately beat the other two in a fight out of crash sonic and mario?

anyone can use any powers and items.

OMG Crash in triple AKU AKU mask invincibility, Mario in STAR invincibility, Sonic in SUPER SAYEN mode invincibility...and whatever else you can come up with are all welcome in this showdown

Doesn't say anything about teams; in fact all it says is which one character would beat the other two; hence it is a 1vs1vs1 match. No where does it say Mario and Crash teamed up or Mario and Sonic teamed up or anything like that.

And yes a Sonic vs Mario vs Crash thread was made. So stop spamming this thread because you are a fanboy that can't accept the fact that Crash is defeated.

Oh and it is NOT SUPER SAYEN SONIC; heck you can't even spell Saiyan right; it's Super Sonic.

Oh, its alright, Im not into sonic anyways so i wouldnt know as much as you do. not a big fan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.