Sylvanas Windrunner windruns the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
I make this thread to see how well Sylvanas, in your opinion would make it against these foes..

I myself, I believe she can make it..

She'll get fully healed and rested between each battle.. And I take them from how high rated they are in the Vs forum and from easiest to toughest in my opinion..

It's Windrunner at her prime..

1. Alicia

2. Ryu Hayabusa

3. Mortal Kratos

4. Dante ((No superform))

5. Raziel

6. Sonic

7. Nihilus

Diamond Kisses
I think she might make it to Raziel or Sonic smile

Csdabest
Yeah. Take of the fully healed and she probably will get as far as Dante. but fully healed she should be able to run it

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Csdabest
Yeah. Take of the fully healed and she probably will get as far as Dante. but fully healed she should be able to run it

I think so too.. She might stumble across problems with Raziel at the point, since if he hit her, her soul will be drained.. But she's a sharpshooter and horrid agile.. Her screech will give her the benefit trough most encounters..

Sonic as his speed as his huge advantage, but he too has ears and he'll be thrown out of focus..

Nihilus is strong with the force, but without the force he's quite wasted.. Her screech hold all but physical melee and ranged attacks back, and I believe the force to be an ability and not something physical..

Burning thought
Raziel has shown great resistence to screechiung attacks due to Turels main attack was screeching incredibly loudly.

Diamond Kisses
Sylvanas screaming is based on preventing magical use in the battle smile

Csdabest
O.o So its useless aginst Ranged and Physical attacks? Only aginst magical

Burning thought
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Sylvanas screaming is based on preventing magical use in the battle smile

aye, the scream would prevent mages from conetration, not being able to focus, however Raziel has a lot of advantage in that most of his spells come from the reaver which is unlikely to be effeced (its a weapon wink ) so she is unlikely to beat raz, also its unlikely she will be able to constantly scream all through the fight so if she stops then Raziel can throw/blast her with TK

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Csdabest
O.o So its useless aginst Ranged and Physical attacks? Only aginst magical

The actual effect is made to counter magic.. However, as seen in the Sunwell books, the screech inflicted massive pain to all that was nearby.. Even Dar'Khan wrenched for it, after absorbing the sunwell.. It hold magic away from being used, but it has other uses too, outside the primary effect..

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
aye, the scream would prevent mages from conetration, not being able to focus, however Raziel has a lot of advantage in that most of his spells come from the reaver which is unlikely to be effeced (its a weapon wink ) so she is unlikely to beat raz, also its unlikely she will be able to constantly scream all through the fight so if she stops then Raziel can throw/blast her with TK

She screamed for a number of minutes without catching her breath.. She doesn't need to catch air.. She could have kept screeming if the beast didn't die, but it did..

Burning thought
what i mean is shes going to want to do sometihng other than scream to beat some of these, she wont be able to constantly scream, use magic and bow at the same time, that would be unlikely

Csdabest
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The actual effect is made to counter magic.. However, as seen in the Sunwell books, the screech inflicted massive pain to all that was nearby.. Even Dar'Khan wrenched for it, after absorbing the sunwell.. It hold magic away from being used, but it has other uses too, outside the primary effect..

That what I thought. It would have been retarted if it was powerful enough to stop magic abilities whe its a scream and not effect the target in som physical way

MadMel
raz is still powerful without his magic..if sylvanus kept up the screaming, do you think shell be able to stop raz attacking her??

Darth Extecute
what i mean is shes going to want to do sometihng other than scream to beat some of these, she wont be able to constantly scream, use magic and bow at the same time, that would be unlikely

Want me to scan the picture where she does what you consider unlikely?

Originally posted by MadMel
raz is still powerful without his magic..if sylvanus kept up the screaming, do you think shell be able to stop raz attacking her??

Actually, I do.. She wont get him on knees like she got the elves, but he will be highly distracted..

MadMel
like bt said, raz has high resistance to sound based attacks..he was still capable of running around and attacking with the reaver..
what i meant was, do you think sylvanas could cast spells and attack raz any other way while using her banshee scream??

Darth Extecute
She can do her screech and do any of her other attacks at the same time.. She can drain his very lifeforce from his body while screeching.. She never miss, either.. She penetrated a slim, moving tentacle from a long long distance while screeching at the same time, with two arrows within the same second.. There's more to to her than her screaming.. She's both horrid agile and endurant.. Not to mention, she has the speed of the wind..

MadMel
hence the name laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
hence the name laughing out loud

Yeah.. And it's not her name for nothing.. She runs faster than a grown dragon, and she can focus on a high-speed gargoyle, piercing the skull by putting an arrow right between the eyes.. While screeching..

Burning thought
well this brings up questions, first its stated that young kain would of had bullet speed, but the developers cut it because they it would unbalance the game, however cutting away gameplay and balance reasons into a real battle ofcourse would mean he would have such speed and Raziel can fight toe to toe with him, wether hes using his speed agaisnt raziel is unknow however

Darth Extecute
well this brings up questions, first its stated that young kain would of had bullet speed, but the developers cut it because they it would unbalance the game, however cutting away gameplay and balance reasons into a real battle ofcourse would mean he would have such speed and Raziel can fight toe to toe with him, wether hes using his speed agaisnt raziel is unknow however

If the creators removed the ability, in my opinion it shouldn't count..

MadMel
i would say raz is fairly fast, considering kain could have teleported during the fight, and raz did hand his arse to him at least once erm

Burning thought
your possibly right darth, but yeh raziel fights toe to toe with kain.. although kain has never tried to harm raz

MadMel
i dunno, "if this will make you see reason" kinda counters that..id say kain was pissed off at raz's single mindedness..

Darth Extecute
i would say raz is fairly fast, considering kain could have teleported during the fight, and raz did hand his arse to him at least once erm

Windrunner is truly fast.. In the Sunwell triology, she disappears in the blink of an eye, and she doesn't know how to teleport..

Burning thought
i dunno, "if this will make you see reason" kinda counters that..id say kain was pissed off at raz's single mindedness..

but Raziel is bloodlusted then, Kain is merely trying to make raziel see sense, he doesnt actually try and harm him, hell he could of done a variety of things to Raz if he wanted to truly hurt him, but he just uses the reaver it seems, he could of soul blasted Raz if he wanted to harm him

MadMel
raz "killed" a vampire lord who can sing his sword faster than the eye can follow, teleport and use telekineses with increasing regularity..id say hes fast enough to match...not effortlessly, but definitely keep with with sylvanas' fighting speed..

Remindme
Hm.....I'm going to say she completes it, Nihilus's big move (force death) won't work on the already dead.

The rest of them, she's either fast than, so can make them look like a over-sized pincushion. Or her screech will stop them long enough to get in a few hits.

That's my two cents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.