Johnny Cage vs Ken Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Johnny Cage has entered the Street Fighter championship, in a vie to raise his popularity. In his first round, he fights Ken Masters. Who wins?

shin_gear
KEN POWER! big grinIRfjrQxfpGY

ThoraxeRMG
Ken easily...

Sol Valentine
Ken wins.

Blax_Hydralisk
Ken. Johhny Cage is a no-talent ass clown.

shin_gear
LOL

brainchild81
Ken wins. MK could have done better w/Cage. He's a good character

Joker1237
I think Cage will win. The fireball and shadow kick would be too much for Ken. Dont forget the ball crusher.

Snafu the Great
Did this one a while back.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454186&highlight=johnny+ken

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Joker1237
I think Cage will win. The fireball and shadow kick would be too much for Ken. Dont forget the ball crusher.

oh? And Cage is just going to stroll right through Ken's flaming shoryukens and hadoukens?

Double standards ftl.

shin_gear
*Johnny Cage puts his shades on at the start of the fight. Ken takes them off and breaks them*

Cage: "Those were 500 dollar sunglasses @sshole."

*Ken gets kicked in the balls and falls to the ground weeping*

Muck101
Hah! and it was a split, followed by a punch to the nuts.

Csdabest
Shoryuken is they gayest move of all time. He basicly combines his name and Ryu names together to show how fergy they are. Sho "Ryu" "Ken" Better translated as Show Ryu Ken as in to show them together. I cant beleive people think that is a decent move. Come on now

shin_gear
I knew it was. I just wanted to make my own version.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Csdabest
Shoryuken is they gayest move of all time. He basicly combines his name and Ryu names together to show how fergy they are. Sho "Ryu" "Ken" Better translated as Show Ryu Ken as in to show them together. I cant beleive people think that is a decent move. Come on now That was a foolish post. Go look up what the word means & learn something please.

shin_gear
I would've said that jokingly, though, and that cracked me up good.

Brainy, you are teh definition of foolishness...no offense. 131

runforhills

colonelgadafi

shin_gear
So we're going to use flashy animations to explain why Ken wins? Brilliant.

Not saying he doesn't, though. Cage's considerably more unimpressive than Ken is.

brainchild81
Originally posted by shin_gear
I would've said that jokingly, though, and that cracked me up good.

Brainy, you are the definition of coolishness...no offense.big grin None taken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.