Odin vs GDS Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miraclethree
who wins ?

Rorschach
Odin wins but Darkseid puts up a decent fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rorschach
Odin wins but Darkseid puts up a decent fight.
So you think Odin has what it takes to put down that version of Mordru and the Time trapper? Um no.

quanchi112
someone combine these two threads please, darkseid goes down hard. this isnt his chump son orion here.

miraclethree
In this board 100% of posters say Odin wins and easy. I'm starting to think DMC Darkseid is a char he does not exist in comics.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,151327.0.html

Kurash
Originally posted by miraclethree
In this board 100% of posters say Odin wins and easy. I'm starting to think DMC Darkseid is a char he does not exist in comics.

100% of 3 posters laughing

Rorschach

Rorschach

DMC Darkseid doesn't exist anywhere.

Priest
Odin

miraclethree
Originally posted by Rorschach
DMC Darkseid doesn't exist anywhere.

Sorry i meant KMC Darkseid is a legend in the web.

Bad Ash231
Sorry i meant KMC Darkseid is a legend in the web.

Oh, you're from SHC...

Dreamcatcher
Odin

Rorschach

guy222
who wins ?

Odin

miraclethree

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's a good thing smile Odin isn't THAT impressive. When he can balance the source of all energy or create a beings as powerful as stayne or be able to kill a being like takion, let me know. Power drain for the win. He couldn't even put down Thanos with his big Gun.

vlaaad12345
He wasnt going allout on thanos,and are we forgetting thanos takes shots from galactus level beings?darkseid is the one who isnt very impressive,odin operates on a level much beyond darkseid on a consistant basis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He wasnt going allout on thanos,and are we forgetting thanos takes shots from galactus level beings?darkseid is the one who isnt very impressive,odin operates on a level much beyond darkseid on a consistant basis.

Um, DS isn't impressive? How about Pwning all of the new Gods and creating a black hole and sustaining a planet he creates, and then created 6 billion humans to inhabit it, all while he was DEPOWERED by the source wall.

DS also beat a being so powerful that in some alternate time line, he was able to own Mordru, the legion, daxam and the Time trapper. this being who is sometimes referred to as GDS DS doesn't exist as such since the time line is in admissable by forum standards, BUT The past DS is admissible since he is the same as per forum concensious. Thus He did beat a being who did do these things.

DS Also burst thru the source wall with Highfather.

Odin isn't that consistant. didn't he run from a being Thor beat? Doesn't Odin tap into something called the infinity being for a major feat?

DS is far more powerful than Thanos and yet Odin didn't put Thanos down.

vlaaad12345
Odin didnt put him down because he didnt want to destroy all of asgard and again thanos takes shots from galactus level beings his durability is far beyond darkseids,odin has created solar systems,destroyed galaxies,mind raped billions or more,recreated whole races of people on a whim,and he operates on that level consistenly,darkseid goes from creating planets to barely being above superman.

Lord Prime
DS

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Lord Prime
DS
Dies horribly we know.

Hyperion Prime
Odin Takes this one on one.

quanchi112
Dies horribly we know. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Odin Takes this one on one. if raker can beat down ds odin will make mincemeat out of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um, DS isn't impressive? How about Pwning all of the new Gods and creating a black hole and sustaining a planet he creates, and then created 6 billion humans to inhabit it, all while he was DEPOWERED by the source wall.

DS also beat a being so powerful that in some alternate time line, he was able to own Mordru, the legion, daxam and the Time trapper. this being who is sometimes referred to as GDS DS doesn't exist as such since the time line is in admissable by forum standards, BUT The past DS is admissible since he is the same as per forum concensious. Thus He did beat a being who did do these things.

DS Also burst thru the source wall with Highfather.

Odin isn't that consistant. didn't he run from a being Thor beat? Doesn't Odin tap into something called the infinity being for a major feat?

DS is far more powerful than Thanos and yet Odin didn't put Thanos down. ds is a being who got torunced by superman multiple times,raker kicked the snot out of him as well,doomsday crushed him as well. there are askickings that darkseid has receievd to beings he should at least the very least lose respectfully to.

again dont bring ur gds feats here as they dont apply.

again u wont face me one on one in the battlezone. u have backed down.

Hyperion Prime
I just realized something. It looks like Darkseid had a son and banished his wife and that son to the marvel Universe. Perikus and Darkseid look similar. Anyway on that note I think Perikus could take Kallabak and hurt Orion wink

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/Perrikus.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/Perrikus1.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/Perrikus_01.jpg

Gecko4lif
Odin didnt put him down because he didnt want to destroy all of asgard and again thanos takes shots from galactus level beings his durability is far beyond darkseids,odin has created solar systems,destroyed galaxies,mind raped billions or more,recreated whole races of people on a whim,and he operates on that level consistenly,darkseid goes from creating planets to barely being above superman.
Thanos has taken shots from a depowered glactus

and we really have to stop using galactus as a measuring stick because his power varies way to wildly

Tyrant is a better measuring stick because he is pretty consistent

that being said Ds wins by over powering the old man.

That is we use the REAL darkseid. The 400 foot tall master of apocolayse. Not the 7 foot tall jobber some of us know him as.....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

and we really have to stop using galactus as a measuring stick because his power varies way to wildly

That is we use the REAL darkseid. The 400 foot tall master of apocolayse. Not the 7 foot tall jobber some of us know him as..... where is this real darkseid? i dont remember superman throwing a four hundred foot darkseid into the source wall?

vlaaad12345

That is we use the REAL darkseid. The 400 foot tall master of apocolayse. Not the 7 foot tall jobber some of us know him as.....
He wasnt a very depowered galactus and if you dont remember even a depowered galactus nukes solar systems.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He wasnt a very depowered galactus and if you dont remember even a depowered galactus nukes solar systems.

Galactus is a dumb character. He uses up one planet's worth of energy and then he nuke's and entire solar system/ just dumb logic with that one.

vlaaad12345
Galactus is a dumb character. He uses up one planet's worth of energy and then he nuke's and entire solar system/ just dumb logic with that one.
Never said he was smart...just that he wasnt very weak at the time,hell give me galactus's power set and I could go practically unchallenged in the marvel verse(excluding lt)...it really didnt make sense the whole thanos series though...why didnt he just feed off the power gem...its like a infinite battery.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Never said he was smart...just that he wasnt very weak at the time,hell give me galactus's power set and I could go practically unchallenged in the marvel verse(excluding lt)...it really didnt make sense the whole thanos series though...why didnt he just feed off the power gem...its like a infinite battery.

exactly. I still dont' see why One would need the other gems when the power gem is all you really need. Especially if you are the likes of thanos.

quanchi112
Galactus is a dumb character. He uses up one planet's worth of energy and then he nuke's and entire solar system/ just dumb logic with that one. galactus isnt the most practical character and acts so brashly most of the time becuz of the power he has. he can get away with acting impulsively and not worrying about the consequences.

Utrigita

Actually we cannot say for sure whether ore not Galactus was depowered during that incident Thanos when he was in the Astral Plan maked the comment that Galactus LOOKED Nourished that not the same as seeing him devour a planet on Panel, Not that I isn't holding Thanos comments in high esteam I think a Reader can trust him but the situation just seems .... fishy...

Utrigita

Well he was pissed off and it was at least three solar systems.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Well he was pissed off and it was at least three solar systems. yes it said three and that it showed no sings of slowing down. thats one pissed off galactus.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Utrigita
Actually we cannot say for sure whether ore not Galactus was depowered during that incident Thanos when he was in the Astral Plan maked the comment that Galactus LOOKED Nourished that not the same as seeing him devour a planet on Panel, Not that I isn't holding Thanos comments in high esteam I think a Reader can trust him but the situation just seems .... fishy...
Yes,but galactus did battle with tenebrous and aegis,got beat,caught,siphoned off and used as a weapon,so its safe to say he wasnt close to being even highly fed.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
where is this real darkseid? i dont remember superman throwing a four hundred foot darkseid into the source wall?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is why some of thou DC writer need to be shot and replaced with monkeys becaude monkeys could write better comics

Estacado
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is why some of thou DC writer need to be shot and replaced with monkeys becaude monkeys could write better comics
Jeph Loeb won't write another story for Dc that said ****er got fired.......

Gecko4lif
Good i hope the door hir him on the way out

The Weather God
Odin

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Weather God
Odin indeed.

quanchi112
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is why some of thou DC writer need to be shot and replaced with monkeys becaude monkeys could write better comics still canon.

smile

Gecko4lif
still canon.

smile

It is not ds's fault the writers dont read comics

quanchi112
It is not ds's fault the writers dont read comics dc hired em.

wink

blame dc.

Gecko4lif
dc hired em.

wink

blame dc.

I do... everyday mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.