Odin versus GDS Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miraclethree
Who wins ?

quanchi112
odin wins.

quanchi112
why are there two threads exactly the same with the same moderator, i thought i didnt post till i saw this one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by miraclethree
Who wins ?

Depends. Younger DS was and is far more powerful than Older DS. And Mordru or the Time trapper would beat Odin like a step child. I'd say DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends. Younger DS was and is far more powerful than Older DS. And Mordru or the Time trapper would beat Odin like a step child. I'd say DS. first off no way. ds the younger version gets his ass beat regularly by superman. mordru had no clue who it was. ds was a sneak thief. odin wins hands down.

pr and illadeklp have agreed for our battlezone.

lets set a date.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
first off no way. ds the younger version gets his ass beat regularly by superman. mordru had no clue who it was. ds was a sneak thief. odin wins hands down.

pr and illadeklp have agreed for our battlezone.

lets set a date. you obviously can't think in linear terms. As in time line. As in some small part of DS life he got beaten by superman once. maybe twice. He was once uber powerful and being powered back up to his lvls. Obviously it wasn't the version that lost to superman that beat his older self. thus you are no longer worthy of me talking to becuz you dont' understand linear character developement. get lost.

quanchi112
you obviously can't think in linear terms. As in time line. As in some small part of DS life he got beaten by superman once. maybe twice. He was once uber powerful and being powered back up to his lvls. Obviously it wasn't the version that lost to superman that beat his older self. thus you are no longer worthy of me talking to becuz you dont' understand linear character developement. get lost. he lost in his prime to supes. we know ds gets weaker as time goes by while supes gets stronger.

again lets set a date and quit dodging me.

YOU ARE BACKING DOWN TO QUANCHI HERE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
he lost in his prime to supes. we know ds gets weaker as time goes by while supes gets stronger.

again lets set a date and quit dodging me.

YOU ARE BACKING DOWN TO QUANCHI HERE.
The dummest statement ever. If he lost to superman he wasn't in his prime ding bat. He was beating pre crisis jla in his prime and owning the new gods in seven soldiers. even then he wasn't at full power. Now get lost. I will not debate with a fool who doesn't even understand time lines.

quanchi112
The dummest statement ever. If he lost to superman he wasn't in his prime ding bat. He was beating pre crisis jla in his prime and owning the new gods in seven soldiers. even then he wasn't at full power. Now get lost. I will not debate with a fool who doesn't even understand time lines. again. quit with this he wasnt in his prime garbage. supes has beaten him time and time again. quit with the excuses. ds lost and has gotten owned by supes. a character he is still nore powerful than.

i guess since U BACKED DOWN. ill find someone else who loves darkseid.

i do not respect anyone who backs down from a challenge they previously accepted.

Kurash
odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.