World War Hulk Vs The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blur
Takes place in New York. Who wins?

llagrok
I think World War Hulk has surpassed The Maestro's level by far. He's got him beat on all accounts except experience and intelligence if I'm not mistaken.

Utrigita
And yet I don't think he has suppassed him in Experience how long was it Maestro had lived???

guy222
Originally posted by Blur
Takes place in New York. Who wins?

WWH FTW

Kutulu
WWH takes it.

starlock
Originally posted by Utrigita
And yet I don't think he has suppassed him in Experience how long was it Maestro had lived???

Hey friend i think he said except experience and intelligence smile

I will go with WWH for the win

Harry Fingerman
I used to think WWH was the story to set up Meastro's...

Kurash
wwhuc

Utrigita
Originally posted by starlock
Hey friend i think he said except experience and intelligence smile

I will go with WWH for the win

Damm I oversaw that my bad

Horrificus
i thought maestro was juiced because of bunches and bunches of nukes and radiation. as opposed to wwh who soaked up some rads from 1 explosion.

then, why would you guys say wwh is stronger?
and, of course maestro is smarter with more experience.

Hyperion Prime
Maestro would win plain and simple. WWH is powered up by one Gamma Bomb and one radioactive warp core. Maestro is powered up by 2 Nuclear World Wars. The planet was still covered by radiation and the Maestro was just sucking it up. I think people think WWH will win because he is whats new and cool.

Horrificus
"In all the universes, there is no more powerful, intelligent or corrupt version of the Hulk, than this one- The Maestro."

This is not somebody's opinion. It is a fact that was determined with the help of the Crystal Palace and the equipment of the Timebreakers.

As viewed from the Crystal Palace of the Exiles. The observatory outside of space and time that views ALL Universes and Realities and Time-lines.

That is the end of this argument.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa301/HorrificusRex/MaestroRules.jpg

janus77
*yawn*
WWH FTW easy.

you realise that's before WWH arc began and that Maestro Hulk entered the 616 continuity and was stopped by the Hulk. more importantly, he is taken into account when they say that "WWH is the strongest The Hulk's ever been" big grin and then we get SSJ Hulk!

Horrificus
Nope. Wrong.
Thy have access to all time-lines, and, Obviously, all future time-lines.

No Retcons. And, the opinions of WWH fan readers does not over-rule what is on panel.

Maestro is the strongest version of the Hulk, past, present, future, or existing in other universes.

endrict
Originally posted by Horrificus
"In all the universes, there is no more powerful, intelligent or corrupt version of the Hulk, than this one- The Maestro."

This is not somebody's opinion. It is a fact that was determined with the help of the Crystal Palace and the equipment of the Timebreakers.

As viewed from the Crystal Palace of the Exiles. The observatory outside of space and time that views ALL Universes and Realities and Time-lines.

That is the end of this argument.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa301/HorrificusRex/MaestroRules.jpg

That came out before WWH, that applys to all of the Hulks before that and not after.

horrorwolf
Maestro.

I thought it was common knowlege.

Kutulu
Maestro has already lost to an alternate timeline version of the Hulk, so the point is moot about Maestro being the strongest incarnation of Hulk ever.

WWH wins by a fair margin.

Nod
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Maestro.

I thought it was common knowledge. Serious question here.

Are you always wrong or something because it seems like it. erm

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
Maestro has already lost to an alternate timeline version of the Hulk, so the point is moot about Maestro being the strongest incarnation of Hulk ever.

WWH wins by a fair margin.

He lost to the gamma bomb

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
Serious question here.

Are you always wrong or something because it seems like it. erm

stupid

lol Woo Hoo, I get to share the board with a Tarded Leo Dicapprio...yay.

See, the Maestro is CERTAINLY stronger and deadlier than WWH. Why? Primarily increased strength that is directly tied to years and years of additional radiation bombardments that WWH has not had access to(nuclear wars spanning a hundred year period)

Due to the additonal radiation he amassed, Maestro>>>WWH in strength AND wisdom....and is more cunning and vicious....Due to finally tapping most of Banner's intelligence.

Regardless of what you think you know, Fact is that WWH is nothing compared to Maestro.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I used to think WWH was the story to set up Meastro's...

That would have been cool.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
That would have been cool.

I thought so too... Sucks they don't seem to be related at all.

Nod
stupid

See, the Maestro is CERTAINLY stronger and deadlier than WWH. Why? Primarily increased strength that is directly tied to years and years of additional radiation bombardments that WWH has not had access to(nuclear wars spanning a hundred year period)

Due to the additonal radiation he amassed, Maestro>>>WWH in strength AND wisdom....and is more cunning and vicious....Due to finally tapping most of Banner's intelligence.

Regardless of what you think you know, Fact is that WWH is nothing compared to Maestro. Yeah I'm the stupid one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me a feat that puts him above WWH.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
Yeah I'm the stupid one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me a feat that puts him above WWH.

eek! eek! eek!

WHAT?

More Special ed.....

lol - Its Comic fact during Maestro's character arc. I don't need to show "feat" when its stated that Maestro is signifigantly stronger than Hulk due to absorption of additional radiation during the near total nuclear destuction of future earth.

Nod
eek! eek! eek!

WHAT?

More Special ed.....

lol - Its Comic fact during Maestro's character arc. I don't need to show "feat" when its stated that Maestro is signifigantly stronger than Hulk due to absorption of additional radiation during the near total nuclear destuction of future earth.

Yes you do. Otherwise your obviously wrong. You lose. yes

janus77

horrorwolf
Originally posted by janus77

Maestro is somewhat stronger at base levels, than the Hulks prior to Planet Hulk (well, prior to Hulk's last battle with Abomination in TIH), but Hulk's power isn't really dependent upon the amount of Gamma radiation he absorbs from the atmosphere. indeed it means nothing to him. the gamma radiation is generated by him, it is a manifestation of the energies he draws in from another universe.

Good point, however it is fact that Maestro mangaged to absorb additionaly radiation during the 100 year or so period that WWH had no access to whatsoever. This in fact made him stronger and more powerful. As we don't have a way to test who would exceed the other....we can only go by base levels.

Maestro>>>>WWH in base level strength. Once they start amping there obviously no way to know who would amp faster or anything but we know Hulk in general is potentially ....limitless in strength from his starting point, which favors Maestro Hulk. the strongest base level incarnation until the likes of Red Hulk.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
Yes you do. Otherwise your obviously wrong. You lose. yes

lol poor... Leo

janus77
my point is that the radiation absorption is a lesser form of enhancement than simply easing the lid off of that infinite energy a little.

for the sake of a figure say 1 million nukes increased Maestro's base level to twice that of Prof. Hulk (we saw that he wasn't overpowering Prof. Hulk markedly, and lost what little edge he had midway through the battle). but emotional/stress-level changes, when normalised, increase his base level exponentially.

it's like saying that Hulk always carries around a bucket 1/3rds full of water, when he starts to get angry he puts a hose-pipe to the bucket and gently opens the tap but starts opening it up more as the fight progresses.

Maestro Hulk was walking around with that bucket in a downpour and so the bucket went from 1/3rd full to half full. when he opens the tap, he'll overflow quicker, if they're both getting angry/stressed to the same level.

the 'rain' is really not the most effective way to increase his strength, it's the mental control (emotional/stress/will) that really is the significant factor. thus Maestro's strength is never going to compare with WWH's.

WWH was cold, calculating rage, and of such an order that he could one-shot people regular Hulk needed to amp to overcome. that in itself makes WWH significantly more than twice as strong at base levels. going back to the bucket, it's like saying WWH carries around a bucket that's 4/5ths full. just opening the tap at all will cause an overflow.

if you need any further proof, think of Miek. Miek made WWH angry, result? Worldbreaker.

that's a hell of a lot more power than Maestro had, where did it come from? the "hosepipe" of course. the "rain" is insignificant, it truly cannot compare to the "hosepipe".

Kutulu
Going by raw physical feats on-panel WWH exceeds the Maestro with his stomp shaking the Eastern Seaboard, and holding the tectonic plates together on Sakaar.

At the time when the Exiles comic was written, WWH wasn't out yet. So technically them saying Maestro was the strongest Hulk would have been true, up until WWH came out. The second event takes precedent over the first when it comes to something being canon or not.

horrorwolf
Going by raw physical feats on-panel WWH exceeds the Maestro with his stomp shaking the Eastern Seaboard, and holding the tectonic plates together on Sakaar.

At the time when the Exiles comic was written, WWH wasn't out yet. So technically them saying Maestro was the strongest Hulk would have been true, up until WWH came out. The second event takes precedent over the first when it comes to something being canon or not.

Ok, I can go with that...as WWH's clearly has a larger storyline thus more impressive feats...It's like when Regular Savage Hulk held up that 150 billion ton mountain...More stories, more showings.

WWH obviously still >>>Savage Hulk.

It is implied that Maestro>>>WWH in base strength his storyline, and we just don't have enough story length or challenges for Maestro for competing feats there. We are also leaving out Maestro's intelligence as he practically seemed to almost predict every move Grey Hulk made before eventually breaking his neck....not really a lot to fuel Maestro's rage there.

Banner's intellect+at least WWH's power ftw.

Nod
WWH is clearly stronger. He has NO feats to back it up just things that have obviously been recton.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
WWH is clearly stronger. He has NO feats to back it up just things that have obviously been recton.

I just stated that. WWH feats are better.

But It's still implied that Maestro is years Stronger , Smarter and more experienced than any other Hulk...just minus feats due to a short story arc.

Horrificus
stupid

Regardless of what you think you know, Fact is that WWH is nothing compared to Maestro.
This is true. Believe it.
This is how they have been describing Maestro, and this is what he is.
Prof Hulk did not beat him in a fight, or overpower him or anything.
He outsmarted him. And, anybody who read the book, knows prof Hulk was basically a pile of green, broken stuff when he managed to teleport the Maestro.

Nod
I just stated that. WWH feats are better.

But It's still implied that Maestro is years Stronger , Smarter and more experienced than any other Hulk...just minus feats due to a short story arc. So it hasnt been proven. Maybe yesrs ago but now its been retconed.

What can't you grasp??

Horrificus
WWH wasn't even able to knock out Meik.
Ireally don't understand what you people are talking about. WWH showed no superiority to many other versions of Hulk.
There have been many feats by other Hulks that overshadow WWH.
It is all hype.
Maestro has been labeled as the strongest version of the Hulk. Whatever circumstances made WWH stronger, are multiplied in Maestro's creation.
On top of it, he is nuts. As per Prof Hulk, "Should have known. The madder you get, the stronger you get. And, you're completely mad."
There was a reason he said that.

SpiderGauntlet
Why the shit are people taking narrative hyperbole seriously.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Why the shit are people taking narrative hyperbole seriously.

Because its not narrative hyperbole. A lot of things are simply stated in narrative in comics so that it doesn't have to be shown on panel.

Maestro was mentioned as being the potentially strongest version of Hulk. The story run doesn't allow the character to match feats of even Savage Hulk much less WWH. But we know he is from a potential future and is everything WWH is, and more.

As mentioned Maestro is everything WWH is plus said to be stronger due to a far more evil mind, and years of accumulated radiation absorbtion that no other has has yet had access to....(minus upcoming RedHulk)

It's taken seriously because it narrative that comes from the creators referring directy to the character background and current status.

Its like saying Superman isn't stronger than Rhino just because we never saw them fight. Not everything needs to have feats when clearly stated on panel to be fact.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
So it hasnt been proven. Maybe yesrs ago but now its been retconed.

It hasn't.

Larceny
WWH really didn't do anything.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Larceny
WWH really didn't do anything.

In fact I haven't seen anything that Savage Hulk or Bannerless Hulk couldn't do if sufficiently angry enough.

So to a degree, Strength feats don't really prove anything versus another version of Hulk....unless fighting each other directly...since most versions of Hulk have dynamic strength potential...classified as unlimited.

janus77
see below no expression

janus77
Maestro Hulk has appeared in the 616 continuity and thus become part of the lineage of Hulk incarnations against which WWH is measured and remarked to be "the strongest he's ever been".

of course it could be remarked that people distinguish between 616-originated Hulk and Maestro Hulk, when they make such comments, but it doesn't seem likely as Maestro is merely 616-Hulk from further on in (what became) an alternative time-line and brought back into 616 continuity.

what's more likely is that post-Future Imperfect, the 616 timeline and the FI timeline diverged and WWH has zero impact upon and contribution to FI timeline. this is in fact what Maestro Hulk himself says. several times.

Maestro Hulk is not the future of 616, but merely one of many (infinite?) alternate timelines now, ever since they pulled Prof. Hulk into Maestro's time. this is the +only way+ of avoiding the "Grandfather Paradox", or else every blow and attack that Maestro landed upon Prof. Hulk would have instantly left a trace somewhere within Maestro's memory... and more importantly, Prof. Hulk would have been able to think Maestro out of existence, just by deciding not to become that way.

basically I am god to my future self, if it is at all possible to have my current and future selves simultaneously exist on some plane. he cannot be but the result of my active choices, and seeing him makes it easier to mould him by will/desire/memory...

anyway... all that waffle aside, it's patently obvious Maestro is both inferior in strength and durability. as the gamma bomb obliterated Maestro, whereas it would merely fuel someone like WWH/SSJ-WWH.

CaptainStoic
Maestro Hulk has appeared in the 616 continuity and thus become part of the lineage of Hulk incarnations against which WWH is measured and remarked to be "the strongest he's ever been".

of course it could be remarked that people distinguish between 616-originated Hulk and Maestro Hulk, when they make such comments, but it doesn't seem likely as Maestro is merely 616-Hulk from further on in (what became) an alternative time-line and brought back into 616 continuity.

what's more likely is that post-Future Imperfect, the 616 timeline and the FI timeline diverged and WWH has zero impact upon and contribution to FI timeline. this is in fact what Maestro Hulk himself says. several times.

Maestro Hulk is not the future of 616, but merely one of many (infinite?) alternate timelines now, ever since they pulled Prof. Hulk into Maestro's time. this is the +only way+ of avoiding the "Grandfather Paradox", or else every blow and attack that Maestro landed upon Prof. Hulk would have instantly left a trace somewhere within Maestro's memory... and more importantly, Prof. Hulk would have been able to think Maestro out of existence, just by deciding not to become that way.

basically I am god to my future self, if it is at all possible to have my current and future selves simultaneously exist on some plane. he cannot be but the result of my active choices, and seeing him makes it easier to mould him by will/desire/memory...

anyway... all that waffle aside, it's patently obvious Maestro is both inferior in strength and durability. as the gamma bomb obliterated Maestro, whereas it would merely fuel someone like WWH/SSJ-WWH.

Yep.

Horrificus

1. Who is saying that he is the strongest he has ever been?

2. Does anybody realize that, even if he is the strongest he has ever been, it does not mean that he is the strongest he ever will be?

Horrificus

The stomp did not shake the eastern seaboard, and even if it did, why do you conclude that Maestro cannot do it?

Also, the tectonic plate thing is crap. He would have had to be holding onto adamantium It would have crumbled.

janus77
1. Who is saying that he is the strongest he has ever been?

2. Does anybody realize that, even if he is the strongest he has ever been, it does not mean that he is the strongest he ever will be?
1. the narrative, Hulk, third-parties ...
2a. Maestro was marginally stronger than a marginally pissed Prof. Hulk. WWH is substantially stronger than a pissed off Prof. Hulk... and he got stronger still.

2b. Hulk broke Onslaught's armour... Maestro obviously isn't as strong as that instance.

2c. Maestro was written before Planet Hulk and in ignorance of the possibility of Planet Hulk, nevermind WWH.

2d. Maestro died as a result of +one+ gamma Bomb. WWH's taken nukes, nova flames, explosions that ripped a planet apart... durability and strength go hand-in-hand as far as Hulk is concerned.

2e. WWH's base strength was the result of his emotional and mental state. calm, calculating and focussed rage. emotion and mental focus are the basis of Hulk's powers. the gamma from nuclear wars etc is only marginally useful.

for logical proof of that think about how much - exponentially - stronger any Hulk gets when he's angry. where does that exponentially more vast power come from? does he suck gamma out of the atmosphere? no, it comes from the same dimension/universe as the bulk of all his power comes from. thus mental focus and emotional strength are the largest contributing factor to his power levels. without the focus and mental stability he can just become mindless or, like Maestro, insane.

as I've said before, the nuclear wars mean little of any significance. hell Hulk was made during one gamma bomb, yet all these years he's been doing incredible things... has he required another gamma bomb to help him?

when he cracked Onslaught's armour, did Reed Richards think about dropping a nuke on Hulk to increase his strength? no, because they all know "the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" means that it is his mental state which dictates his physical ability.... all of which favours WWH way over Maestro. meditative mind versus insane and arrogant mind no...

janus77
The stomp did not shake the eastern seaboard, and even if it did, why do you conclude that Maestro cannot do it?

Also, the tectonic plate thing is crap. He would have had to be holding onto adamantium It would have crumbled.
Maestro could (if he could focus his powers, which would require some kind of return to sanity), any regular Hulk could/can. that's the thing with a character who has no limit to his power except what he wills himself to impose...

the thing is that Maestro clearly wasn't that much stronger than Prof. Hulk and didn't have a significant physical advantage over him in their fights. and later when he possessed the Destroyer armour... he was even soundly beaten by Prof. Hulk.

WWH definitely seems to have it together and to have a far higher base-level. and as the Meik incident shows, he can quickly raise his levels to cosmic levels... also, the fight with Zom/Strange should that too...

CaptainStoic
hmmm.... wouldn't it be cool if the Hulk was able to tap into that power source, and learn to fly at light speeds? Just a thought. C'mon Marvel just give him the upgrade already.

big grin

janus77
lol,
he'd still get killed by guys like Thanos, Silver Surfer etc...
as long as he can't control energy and matter at sub-atomic levels, he's not gonna challenge them.

but, given that he can change direction in the middle of a leap (just by application of sheer strength) I wouldn't be too surprised if he could do it.

indeed, I could sorta see it happening as an extension of his ability to grab energy fields... flying by leaping from energy fields and or grabbing at the magnetic fields of The Earth.

I like the character as he is, just awesome power but limited range and the need to apply that power creatively in order to attack more dynamic enemies (ie thunderclaps to compensate for lack of range-attack).

Horrificus
The same has been said about Maestro. Except, by more solid sources. The Crystal Palace.

Who says this? You and the other WWH fans? That does not make it a fact.

Why is he obviously not that strong?

Where do you get this? More opinions.

Show me where Hulk has been at the ground zero of a nuke, and I will show you storylines where he was killed by nukes. What other times has Hulk been at ground zero of a gamma bomb? And, the Gamma Bomb did not kill the Maestro. It blew the meat off his bones.

More opinions. Dude, u r gonna get mad, but this is bull. It is just what you are thinking. It doesn't make it so. He did not show that he was that much stronger than a lot of other Hulk incarnations.

for logical proof of that think about how much - exponentially - stronger any Hulk gets when he's angry. where does that exponentially more vast power come from? does he suck gamma out of the atmosphere? no, it comes from the same dimension/universe as the bulk of all his power comes from. thus mental focus and emotional strength are the largest contributing factor to his power levels. without the focus and mental stability he can just become mindless or, like Maestro, insane.

Opinion. You are saying this. It doesn't matter. It is just your opinion.

What are you talking about? Now you are saying that WWH meditated to stay super mad, but keep it under control? Where did it say that?

You have gone against the profile of Hulk. You have said:

1. The radiation does not matter, and is not what gives Hulk his strength.
That's news to me. It has always been said that the anger is a trigger. And, even then, his strength upgrade was never instantaneous.
Maestro's situation just gave him the radiation feed without having to be angry. You are missing the entire point of the Maestro storyline.
Missing the point, and making up your own. It's silly.

2. You have stated that the writers did not know anything about the Maestro while they wrote the WWH story.
That is just goofy. I am not even going to argue this silly point.

3. You say that the narrator and characters stated that WWH was stronger than ever.
First of all, you are saying that the Narrator and characters in WWH should be paid attention to. Yet, the statements made about Maestro should be ignored.
Second, saying that WWH is stronger than ever before, still does not mean he is stronger than Maestro, since Maestro cam after WWH.

4. You say he is barely stronger than Prof Hulk.
Yet, he beat Prof Hulk into paste, the way NOBODY had ever done in all the Prof Hulk Stories.
And still, it is YOUR opinion.

5. WWH got beaten, hurt, broken and brought on his knees.
Yet, you say this is all proof that he is the strongest version ever.

In the end, everything you are saying, is your opinion.
The whole point to Maestro, is that he is the pinnacle of the Hulk's existence.
That's how he was written. That is what was said about him. That's the end of the story.
Until one of these Hulks beats him in a fight, Maestro is the guy to beat. Even if he doesn't have the feats on panel yet. It's just the way it is.

janus77
man that's just wrong no ...

umm, Prof Hulk was holding his own against Maestro, Professor Hulk!
read Future Imperfect, you're seriously just sooo wrong.

and Maestro ISN'T the future "end point" (a hundred years? you think Thor dies in a hundred years? you think Surfer's gonna die in a hundred years? and in a FVCKING NUCLEAR WAR???), he's an +ALTERNATIVE TIMELINE+...

again I repeat, READ FUTURE IMPERFECT. heed The MAESTRO'S WORDS, HE IS NOT THE FUTURE OF 616 no.

I know you hate Hulk but, seriously you need therapy if you're this irrational and bewilderingly blinkered no.

Horrificus
man that's just wrong no ...

umm, Prof Hulk was holding his own against Maestro, Professor Hulk!
read Future Imperfect, you're seriously just sooo wrong.

and Maestro ISN'T the future "end point" (a hundred years? you think Thor dies in a hundred years? you think Surfer's gonna die in a hundred years? and in a FVCKING NUCLEAR WAR???), he's an +ALTERNATIVE TIMELINE+...

again I repeat, READ FUTURE IMPERFECT. heed The MAESTRO'S WORDS, HE IS NOT THE FUTURE OF 616 no.

I know you hate Hulk but, seriously you need therapy if you're this irrational and bewilderingly blinkered no. It's you who are being dense.

Nobody said those heroes died in a nuclear war. The point is that many of them died fighting the Maestro.

And, whether he is from 616 or not, his origin and the details going into it, are still the same, and are specifically detailed to create the most powerful version of the Hulk in all the realities, past, present or future.

Prof Hulk was NOT holding his own.

I am only bringing up stuff that is on panel.

All you have is your opinion. And, I am bored with it. And, I am bored with being insulted by fanboys.

Truth is, WWH was a broken, bleeding mess from the time he stepped on earth, to the time he turned back into Banner.

The big fights he got into were made specifically to NOT show a decisive winner.

coffeeguy
maestro for the win imo.
no way was prof hulk holding his own. reading the comic, you get a sense that maestros just playing with him.
the only downside is his lack of on-panel feats. feats the wwh seem to have in spades.

Horrificus
Originally posted by coffeeguy
maestro for the win imo.
no way was prof hulk holding his own. reading the comic, you get a sense that maestros just playing with him.
the only downside is his lack of on-panel feats. feats the wwh seem to have in spades.
The Maestro didn't take Prof Hulk serious at all!
Why would he?
As far as Feats go, the trophy room was supposed to define what the Maestro was capable of.

lft4ded
I thought the trophy room was were Maestro kept relics of the dead heroes. They died in the wars and he hid out. I thought he said as much himself.

I still think Maestro would take WWH however.

janus77
the trophy room, that future ... it's all bogus and irrelevant. simply put, Maestro is not the future evolution of WWH, thus has nothing of the power developments that WWH has. nothing of the meditation, the focus, the harmony between the Banner persona and the Hulk persona...

and more importantly, emotional/mental strength IS the means by which he unleashes his powers. the ambient nuclear radiation that he may pick up is never shown as being as effective as a change in his stress/determination/rage levels. simple as that really.

BUSTER1
To be fair its hard to say who would win between the Maestro and WWH. Maestro did beat MergedProff. Hulk to a pulp, even though Merged Hulk's power incrfeased with his anger. This is b'cos Maestro has a base level of 200ton Strength and Merged had a base of 100tons. WWH has a high base level maybe not as highg as Maestro. However Maestro was created as a possible future version of Merged Hulk, over a decade b4 Marvel came up with WWH- so he won't have the battle skills of WWH

Horrificus
I am looking at the book right now. That is not what he said. Plus, Thor and the Surfer would not fall to a ground zero nuke strike.

What the heck are you talking about?! You don't know any of this for sure. You can't know if the WWH saga waspart of the Maestro's history or not. Not that it matters. Maestro STILL has more battle experience than WWH.
You are trying to rewrite the Hulk's profile. AND, you are spookin me in the process.

Maestro's strength started waaay over Prof. And, it does indeed grow with anger, as the prof said during their battle.
He will have greater battle skills, since he has been at it for almost 200 years. He was able to catch the prof Hulk hay-maker, with ease, and then used a joint lock to disable him.
Yeah, he did mess the prof up, while NOT even trying. He was trying to recruit prof, right till the end of the storyline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.