Superman 1M Vs. The Shiar Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
This seems interesting. Supes 1M undertakes the same mission Vulcan did. What is the outcome.

Utrigita
He crushes them

Hell you think Galactus cannot beat Superman 1m and the Shiar was powerless to stop a exponentially weak Galactus.

Galan007
S1M, easy.

Zebedee
The Shiar have been known to deal with Phoenix Avatars.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zebedee
The Shiar have been known to deal with Phoenix Avatars. They've also been picked apart by Vulcan alone..

It was only Gladiator who stopped Vulcan's emo-rampage --- And S1M >>> Gladiator >> Vulcan > The rest of the Shi'ar. stick out tongue

Zebedee
Originally posted by Galan007
They've also been picked apart by Vulcan alone..

It was only Gladiator who stopped Vulcan's emo-rampage --- And S1M >>> Gladiator >> Vulcan > The rest of the Shi'ar. stick out tongue

But the Shiar beat the Kree

endrict
S1M with ease

Galan007
But the Shiar beat the Kree Pfft.

The Kree are small-time. stick out tongue

guy222
This seems interesting. Supes 1M undertakes the same mission Vulcan did. What is the outcome.

supes wins

Kurash
supes

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Kurash
supes gets his eye punched out!

vlaaad12345
Supes 1M crushes shiar.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Supes 1M crushes shiar. Not if he gets his eye punched out.

vlaaad12345
And how would he get his eye punched out.

Harry Fingerman
And how would he get his eye punched out. When Gladiator punches his eye.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
When Gladiator punches his eye.

The guy who got *****-slapped by Hulk is going to beat a more powerful version of Supes, when he's not even in the same league as the original?

durno

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The guy who got *****-slapped by Hulk is going to beat a more powerful version of Supes, when he's not even in the same league as the original?

durno Didn't Superman (normal) get taken out by a gas station exploding?

Even though he got more powerful, it's still a low feat, and I wonder what Glads fight with Huc is...

Juntai
Didn't Superman (normal) get taken out by a gas station exploding?

Even though he got more powerful, it's still a low feat, and I wonder what Glads fight with Huc is... Did Gladiator get exponentially stronger since then, or is this back when his feats were actually pretty up there -- like those ANCIENT scans of him going 100x lightspeed by Reeds claim, or smashing a planetoid?

The difference between Supes in that story, and a more current version of Supes is vast and not really comparable.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Juntai
Did Gladiator get exponentially stronger since then, or is this back when his feats were actually pretty up there -- like those ANCIENT scans of him going 100x lightspeed by Reeds claim, or smashing a planetoid?

The difference between Supes in that story, and a more current version of Supes is vast and not really comparable. I'm just saying, that Bryne Superman back then, getting KO by a gas station was still low for that Superman.
Just like John basically one-shotting current Supes is low.
You can't bring up one feat (good or bad), to decide the outcome of a fight.

Also, you could say it's comparable, as Glads didn't seem too confident during the huc fight, as opposed to eye punching Vulcan. shifty

vlaaad12345
Supes1mill is stronger then current supes by a ridiculous margin,gladiator couldnt punch current supes eye out what arent you getting.

Harry Fingerman
Supes1mill is stronger then current supes by a ridiculous margin,gladiator couldnt punch current supes eye out what arent you getting. He could, if he willed it.
shifty

Galan007
I'm just saying, that Bryne Superman back then, getting KO by a gas station was still low for that Superman.
Just like John basically one-shotting current Supes is low.
You can't bring up one feat (good or bad), to decide the outcome of a fight.

Also, you could say it's comparable, as Glads didn't seem too confident during the huc fight, as opposed to eye punching Vulcan. shifty Has a 'confident' Gladiator ever punched through the time-stream? confused

Harry Fingerman
Has a 'confident' Gladiator ever punched through the time-stream? confused He's punched out an eye...

Galan007
He's punched out an eye... True. shitfan

Avlon
He could, if he willed it.
shifty

Yes...Thanos would be eyeless. shifty

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Avlon
Yes...Thanos would be eyeless. shifty He looks like it already...

Validus
Has a 'confident' Gladiator ever punched through the time-stream? confused
Does nobody realize Superman M* used technology to aid himself there?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Does nobody realize Superman M* used technology to aid himself there?

Of course not.

Validus
Just checking.

Galan007
Does nobody realize Superman M* used technology to aid himself there? Only to hone in on the point in time he needed to reach.

Physically punching through the time-stream, was all him though.

Validus
Scans or it didn't happen.

Galan007
Scans or it didn't happen. http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3766/sm14xj5.th.jpg http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4680/sm15jz8.th.jpg

Validus
I mean the scans where the tech is explained.

Galan007
I mean the scans where the tech is explained. All I was getting at, is the physical breaking through of the time-stream, was all S1M.

It's stated/shown on them there panels. stick out tongue

Harry Fingerman
Why does Hourman imply he's going to help?

Galan007
Why does Hourman imply he's going to help? I wondered the same thing, because he never actually did. confused

TricksterPriest
Regardless, if you can punch through the timestream under your own power, there's not a whole lot that can stand up to that.

Priest
S1M, easy.
Gladiator solos himstoned

Mr Master
Originally posted by Juntai
Did Gladiator get exponentially stronger since then, or is this back when his feats were actually pretty up there -- like those ANCIENT scans of him going 100x lightspeed by Reeds claim, or smashing a planetoid?

Gladiator also contained an explosion in that issue,
that would have wiped out half the Solar System.

Mr Master
Physically punching through the time-stream, was all him though.

How is that possible?

That can't be all physical, I can't fathom it.

Edit* oops, I missed the scans, that's just crazy.

spidey-dude
gladiator takes out supes on his own he doesnt need the rest of the shiars help

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spidey-dude
gladiator takes out supes on his own he doesnt need the rest of the shiars help

stfugtfo

Mr. M: I know, it's completely insane, but punch it he did. JLA1M is rediculously uber.

Lord Prime
SM1 wins

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
How is that possible?

That can't be all physical, I can't fathom it.

Edit* oops, I missed the scans, that's just crazy. And keep in mind, Superman 1M was greatly weakened when he accomplished that feat. big grin
Originally posted by spidey-dude
gladiator takes out supes on his own he doesnt need the rest of the shiars help rofl2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.