Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes (SunGold and Moonsilver) maybe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
I would have to say the best Pokemon series was the Gold/Silver/Crystal series set in the Johto region that come out for GBC. What would you say if Nintendo remade the games for Nintendo DS but with D/P graphics, new alterations, added features, different storyline, compatibility with D/P wirelessly, Wifi connection, new items and a new region to explore similar to the sevii Islands that were for FireRed and LeafGreen. If I was a Nintendo programmer or art illustrator I would design Pokemon SunGold and MoonSilver for Nintendo DS. Sorry Alana but your very classy and sweet. I'm 23 your 21 correct? I'd sure love to go out with you. ikes!! Your something. Ok back to the topic so what do you think should Gold and Silver be remade for DS?

shin_gear
I LOVED Gold.

One of my favorite Pokemon songs yes

Remindme
I loved Silver, Vulpix only is in Silver stick out tongue thus obviously Silver > Gold.

Do not try to defy my divine logic stick out tongue

shin_gear
New Bark Town! w00t

Captain REX
You're borderlining stalker, JediKatarn. Next time I see you bring up an attempt to hit on Lana in a public thread, especially in her own forum, you're getting another warning, if not more.

In regards to the actual topic, Gold and Silver were so far my favorite, besides Blue and Red, obviously.

Morridini
Yes I would very much like this.

Silver/Gold are definitely the best Pokemon games made.
However if they make it I just hope they will lessen a bit on all the gadgets etc they have implemented in the newer ones, I would rather see more of a port then a remake.

JKozzy
Red/Blue/Yellow FTW. That's where my Pokemon gaming fizzled out. I can go back to those, but the newer games just... aren't the same.

JediKatarn1
What Rex your her boyfriend now? I didn't stalk her. I introdued myself and I certainly did,"NOT" harass her. I'm acutally sticking up in her defense. How else are people suppose to meet these days? I like her. Real men don't confuse balls with brains, but the false prophets have no balls spirtually and emotionally and say what they wish. At lease I had the guts to talk to her. People meet more online then in person, but I know the world is a scary place. I want to get to know her better. Shes very attractive and I would beat the living chit out of you for the way you and the Scourge have treated me. condsending female dog.

InnerRise
My favorites are and always will be Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. (I played all of them more than once by the way)

I was the most excited for them and by them, not to mention I was at my youngest when playing these ones.

So yeah. These ones hold the most nostalgic purposes for me.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Lana
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
What Rex your her boyfriend now? I didn't stalk her. I introdued myself and I certainly did,"NOT" harass her. I'm acutally sticking up in her defense. How else are people suppose to meet these days? I like her. Real men don't confuse balls with brains, but the false prophets have no balls spirtually and emotionally and say what they wish. At lease I had the guts to talk to her. People meet more online then in person, but I know the world is a scary place. I want to get to know her better. Shes very attractive and I would beat the living chit out of you for the way you and the Scourge have treated me. condsending female dog.

Watch your mouth, unless you want to be banned. You were told to back off,. I HAVE had stalkers on here before.

I think you might have missed the hint from your last failed attempt, but I am not interested nor will I ever be. Don't even attempt it again because it's just putting you lower and lower on my shitlist.

Remindme
Originally posted by JKozzy
Red/Blue/Yellow FTW. That's where my Pokemon gaming fizzled out. I can go back to those, but the newer games just... aren't the same.

I know what you mean, I think the orginal Elite four in Blue/Red where the best.

But as a game my personal favourite is Silver

Originally posted by JediKatarn1

Wow.....okay......

It appears to me she is not playing 'hard to get' I advise you just leave her alone. Plently other fish in the sea, right?

ESB -1138
Red and Blue are the best Pokemon games! Bulbasaur FTW!!

shin_gear
I adore Bulbasaur happy

General Kaliero
Overall, I'd go for Fire Red. Same as good ol' Red, same pokemon that were actually interesting, but with the graphical updates and game fixes of the later series. Woohoo!

I do remember enjoying Silver, though. Just not as much as Red.

ESB -1138
...LavaRuby and OceanSapphire?

shin_gear
JediKatarn1 got restricted? haermm

sasukegaruto
Originally posted by Lana
Watch your mouth, unless you want to be banned. You were told to back off,. I HAVE had stalkers on here before.

I think you might have missed the hint from your last failed attempt, but I am not interested nor will I ever be. Don't even attempt it again because it's just putting you lower and lower on my shitlist. i thought u said watch your mouth! but this conversation got out of hand.remakes would be a very good idea or maybe instead of kanto as extra why not johto?

shin_gear
I hope they give you another chance. If you do get one don't ruin it.

Anyway, New Bark Town and recieving repetitive messages on the phone from digital girls FTW.

Barker
Originally posted by shin_gear
I hope they give you another chance. If you do get one don't ruin it.

Anyway, New Bark Town and recieving repetitive messages on the phone from digital girls FTW.
And boys.

And boys.

shin_gear
Rotflmfao!

InnerRise
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Red and Blue are the best Pokemon games! Bulbasaur FTW!! Yup, Bulbasaur. My first Pokemon.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Morridini
Squirtle and the fire starter from Silver are my two favorite pokemon, both are just so amazing.

Ozone
Originally posted by Morridini
the fire starter from Silver

Cyndaquil. wink

Remindme
Ninetales is my favourite. So gracegul, yet fierce when the times comes. Plus i (eventually) i had one with godly stats big grin

Morridini
Originally posted by Ozone
Cyndaquil. wink

Thanks, that's the one!

shin_gear
Typhlosion is the greatest.

Venomous Yoshi
I didn't get into Pokemon until the second generation.

My first pokemon in Pokemon Silver was Chikorita. smile

Thunder Fox
Typhlosion is the greatest. i second that
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
I didn't get into Pokemon until the second generation.

My first pokemon in Pokemon Silver was Chikorita. smile i never like chikorita it sucked thre like the first two gyms

ESB -1138
I always pick the grass type as my starter Pokemon.

shin_gear
Sweet, someone agrees that Typhlosion is the best!

I always pick the fire type mwahaha

Thunder Fox
Sweet, someone agrees that Typhlosion is the best!

I always pick the fire type mwahaha heh the fire types are usually the strongest or the fastest

Morridini
I actually prefer different pokemons types form each game. In Red/Blue I prefer Squirtle, in Gold/Silver I prefer Cyndaquil. Don't remember what I chose in Ruby/Sapphire.

InnerRise
Pokemon Red: I chose Bulbasaur

Pokemon Silver: I chose Totodile

Pokemon Ruby: I chose Torchic

Pokemon Diamond: I chose Piplup

I just mentioned my first choices from each generation rather than listing every choice from each game of each generation.

Now And Forever
i never got into pokemon until Pearl came out (yes i'm a newb) i chose chimchar for pearl and then i went and bought Emerald in which i chose Torchic. then i got Rayquaza =D and i've had Palkia for a while does anyone know when there coming out with the diamond and pearl movie for pokemon?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by InnerRise
Pokemon Red: I chose Bulbasaur

Pokemon Silver: I chose Totodile

Pokemon Ruby: I chose Torchic

Pokemon Diamond: I chose Piplup

I just mentioned my first choices from each generation rather than listing every choice from each game of each generation.

I always pick the grass type each and every time.

Blax_Hydralisk
You know who the best starter was?

Pikachu, from yellow version. he actually followed you around outside a pokeball.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Pikachu, from yellow version. he actually followed you around outside a pokeball. That doesn't make him the best just b/c he does that.

I was actually rather disappointed with YELLOW and put off.

Me being young and naive thought that it would be completely different from RED and BLUE.

ESB -1138

Pikachu, from yellow version. he actually followed you around outside a pokeball.

I hated that rat. He wouldn't evolve.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by InnerRise
That doesn't make him the best just b/c he does that.

Yes it does. being equally stupid and naive, I preferred yellow because I felt more like Ash.

Venomous Yoshi
Why is it that, in the anime, Ash NEVER returns Pikachu to his a pokeball?

Blax_Hydralisk
Because whenever he tries Pikachu resists it. Have you watched the show? It happened in like, the first episode.

ESB -1138
Because whenever he tries Pikachu resists it. Have you watched the show? It happened in like, the first episode.

I don't care what it wants. If Pikachu loves me he would have evolved!

InnerRise
Because whenever he tries Pikachu resists it. Have you watched the show? It happened in like, the first episode. Well it also was explained in the game as well.

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I don't care what it wants. If Pikachu loves me he would have evolved!

Without a thunderstone, Pikachu can't evolve.

Lana
I evolved Pikachu in Yellow ermm

In Blue I always used Bulbasaur as my starter, and I used Piplup (also known as Pengie in my game) in Pearl.

Plant-turtle and penguin for the win!

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Lana
I evolved Pikachu in Yellow ermm

That's impossible. Whenever you try to give him a yellow stone he slaps it away.

ESB -1138
That's impossible. Whenever you try to give him a yellow stone he slaps it away.

Right, he's a panzie.

Ozone
I never liked Pikachu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.