Sargares vs A Elder God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Utrigita
Discuss Please

Darth Extecute
"A elder God"? What is an elder God? Your talking about the old Gods of Warcraft, or an elder from another game?

If you mean Warcraft, I'd be curious which God he's fighting..

Burning thought
do you mean the LOK elder God, or is this a diffrent game one, please specify

Utrigita
My fault so sorry embarrasment

One of the old Gods ofcause, maked it at work and was in a rush against my fault.

Utrigita
How do I edit the thread Titel???

Burning thought
i think for sure Sarg at his prime could beat one of the old gods, only one..he only fears all 5 of them and then again we have to take into consideration this could of been after his prime, in his times where he had his completed sword he may not fear all 5 at all, but 1 of them i think any Sarg could handle

Darth Extecute
I strongly believe Sargeras can take one of them down.. If you allow him to have Gorshalach and his post-corruption powers then I dont have much doubt..

Violent2Dope
Remember, the Titans only defeated the Old Gods due to numbers.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Remember, the Titans only defeated the Old Gods due to numbers.

They did, but that was pre-corruption of Sargeras.. The moment he became corrupted, he learnt a lot of new things.. Only because his mind didn't see those paths while he was pure..

With the Gorshalach and still his top powers, he'll probably bring one to an end..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
They did, but that was pre-corruption of Sargeras.. The moment he became corrupted, he learnt a lot of new things.. Only because his mind didn't see those paths while he was pure..

With the Gorshalach and still his top powers, he'll probably bring one to an end.. You said that PC Sarg(lol) was stronger than Sarg after corruption, didn't you? With both, he may, but we can never be sure, as the true power of the Old Gods is still not known(Cthun was greatly weakened while imprisoned).

Darth Extecute
If anyone in the Warcraft universe can, it'd be Sargeras.. He's beyond the power of all none-Gods..

Violent2Dope
If anyone in the Warcraft universe can, it'd be Sargeras.. He's beyond the power of all none-Gods.. Technically, he's a Demi-God, and most Demi-Gods are byond the power of mortals lol. Cept Cenarius. What a pussy. stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Technically, he's a Demi-God, and most Demi-Gods are byond the power of mortals lol. Cept Cenarius. What a pussy. stick out tongue

Tell me your joking.. Cenarius is horribly powerful..

Technically, Sargeras is a titan.. What makes you call him a demi-God?

Burning thought
all titans are demi-gods

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
all titans are demi-gods

Alright.. That's correct.. I looked it up..

Violent2Dope
Tell me your joking.. Cenarius is horribly powerful..

Technically, Sargeras is a titan.. What makes you call him a demi-God? 1. Yet he was killed by a mortal Fel-Orc. wink

2. BT answered that question. To be a God in Warcraftverse requires two things, immortality and worship. Titans are not worshipped.

Utrigita
Its Sargares that wasn't corrupted and has his full sword also I would like this picture to be taken into consideration

http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Oldgod.jpg

Also Violent2Dope you are forgetting that it wasn't just All the Titans vs 5 Old Gods, The Old Gods had there Elements to assist them, and they where extremely powerful entities to.

Burning thought
yes i think sarg could quite handidly with full sword rip a old god in two

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Utrigita
Its Sargares that wasn't corrupted and has his full sword also I would like this picture to be taken into consideration

Also Violent2Dope you are forgetting that it wasn't just All the Titans vs 5 Old Gods, The Old Gods had there Elements to assist them, and they where extremely powerful entities to. I know, but there were only 4 elemental lieutenants, and then the weak ass niormal ones, whereas the Titans had their whole damn race.

Burning thought
I know, but there were only 4 elemental lieutenants, and then the weak ass niormal ones, whereas the Titans had their whole damn race.

their whole damn race your speaking off counts up to only 7 known beings...and nothing from what ive seen so far states their whole race battled them, it always says "the titans" this does not neccerily mean the whole race, and even if it was the whole race, nothings to assume the titans greatly outnumbers the old gods.

Violent2Dope
their whole damn race your speaking off counts up to only 7 known beings...and nothing from what ive seen so far states their whole race battled them, it always says "the titans" this does not neccerily mean the whole race, and even if it was the whole race, nothings to assume the titans greatly outnumbers the old gods. Considering that there are 7 leader Titans and only 5 Old Gods, yeah they do outnumber them. The Titan race consists of more than 7 dudes mane. Old Gods>Titans.

Burning thought
Considering that there are 7 leader Titans and only 5 Old Gods, yeah they do outnumber them. The Titan race consists of more than 7 dudes mane. Old Gods>Titans.

it does, by the way your acting your trying to say they massively outnumber them, the titans logically prboably max 10/15 in number, VS 5 Old Gods who are each more powerful, 4 elemental leutenants and the entire armies of the old Gods which shouldnt be immedialtey assumed as weak and cannon fodder.

Violent2Dope
it does, by the way your acting your trying to say they massively outnumber them, the titans logically prboably max 10/15 in number, VS 5 Old Gods who are each more powerful, 4 elemental leutenants and the entire armies of the old Gods which shouldnt be immedialtey assumed as weak and cannon fodder. Logically there are only 10-15 Titans? Where the f*ck did you come up with that number?

Burning thought
because their massive things, if your saying the entire race of them is attacking the Gods then they wouldnt all fit on the planet if there was too many of them..

its a good assumption considering we only know 7 of them. Whats your logical assumption? theres like zomg 1000 titans fighting the 5 Gods or sum madness? wouldnt surprise me lol

Violent2Dope
because their massive things, if your saying the entire race of them is attacking the Gods then they wouldnt all fit on the planet if there was too many of them..

its a good assumption considering we only know 7 of them. Whats your logical assumption? theres like zomg 1000 titans fighting the 5 Gods or sum madness? wouldnt surprise me lol Titans can change size dude. Yeah, that sounds about right, I mean, even tho all the elementals below lieutenant were weak in comparison, there's alot of them lol.

Utrigita
Titans can change size dude. Yeah, that sounds about right, I mean, even tho all the elementals below lieutenant were weak in comparison, there's alot of them lol.

Out of interest

How do you know that the other elementals was so much weaker then the lieutenants and how do you know that the previous shown Picture wasn't a result from a battle between a lone Titan and a single Old God???

Violent2Dope
Out of interest

How do you know that the other elementals was so much weaker then the lieutenants and how do you know that the previous shown Picture wasn't a result from a battle between a lone Titan and a single Old God??? The normal elementals can be summoned by players. no expression As for the pic, how do you know it was not?

Burning thought
The normal elementals can be summoned by players. no expression As for the pic, how do you know it was not?

w8 a min your getting confused, your immiedatley assuming their the same elementals summoned by players....nothing states this, they could all be Ragnaros size only weaker for all we know...

Also as it says in the storyline, a titan battled with an old God, killed the Old God...but he himself Got terribly wounded, i think thats how it went

Violent2Dope
w8 a min your getting confused, your immiedatley assuming their the same elementals summoned by players....nothing states this, they could all be Ragnaros size only weaker for all we know...

Also as it says in the storyline, a titan battled with an old God, killed the Old God...but he himself Got terribly wounded, i think thats how it went Really? Can you provide some proof.

Utrigita
Really? Can you provide some proof.

I believe in WoW you can get a quest from Onu makes this reference to the Master's Glaive holds the remains of an old God and the RPG also mentions that it's a Old God and the "remains" of a titan.

Also Brann Bronzebeard speculates that a Titan killed one of the Old Gods here.

So one Old God vs A single Titan apparently Stalemate.

Utrigita
The normal elementals can be summoned by players. no expression As for the pic, how do you know it was not?

But work this thought for a second okay...

Ragnaros has like only 2 % of his former glory left, it states to I believe in the Handbook. What if the same thing is to be said above the other elements that they are only shadows of what they once where. I think this would explain why the battle isn't as unfair as you think.

Violent2Dope
But work this thought for a second okay...

Ragnaros has like only 2 % of his former glory left, it states to I believe in the Handbook. What if the same thing is to be said above the other elements that they are only shadows of what they once where. I think this would explain why the battle isn't as unfair as you think. A 1,000 foot tall platinum skinned Titan is much greater than one normal elemental dude. I believe the Old Gods are more powerful than the Titans. Sarg may be able to kill one, but when you really think about it, how could we really know? The Old God Cthun is a mere shadow of its former self now, we have no idea how powerful it used to be.

Utrigita
A 1,000 foot tall platinum skinned Titan is much greater than one normal elemental dude. I believe the Old Gods are more powerful than the Titans. Sarg may be able to kill one, but when you really think about it, how could we really know? The Old God Cthun is a mere shadow of its former self now, we have no idea how powerful it used to be.

It wasn't my intetion to try and put a single elemental against a titan but to show that the battle which you think is highly in the Titans favor because of there believed greater number isn't as unfair as you think.

Yes he is but the Old God that One Titan apperantly defeated wasn't a shadow. Also the Handbook says that it was the Pantheon the Elite of the Titans that scattered the Old Gods citadels and chained them beneath the earth. I'm not saying the Old Gods is weak, that the Titan choosed to chain them instead of outright kill them is a enourmes feat, Which would implicate that there power alone is so vast that it would take the Titans a massive use of Energy to defeat them all.

If one Old God can equal a Titan then I would also keep away from them.

Burning thought
Old Gods are cool, wish they could return to full strength

Darth Extecute
A 1,000 foot tall platinum skinned Titan is much greater than one normal elemental dude. I believe the Old Gods are more powerful than the Titans. Sarg may be able to kill one, but when you really think about it, how could we really know? The Old God Cthun is a mere shadow of its former self now, we have no idea how powerful it used to be.

No elemental can match one of the greater titans.. Ragnaros at prime could possibly match most of the normal titans heads up.. It wouldn't surprise me, as the war was mainly effected by the pantheon.. They were the titans with the true powers and Sargeras their champion..

And I dont believe there's any chance for players in WoW to be able to defeat an Old God at full strength..

As you said, Sargeras would possibly be able to take ONE down, if he doesn't hold back.. However, if this is pre-corruption he most likely will.. Pre-corrution know no evil, feel no evil and think no evil.. Therefore he'd try everything he can to imprison him and that would be his fall..

Post-Corrution powers would make him able to bring one down..

Darth Extecute

Also Violent2Dope you are forgetting that it wasn't just All the Titans vs 5 Old Gods, The Old Gods had there Elements to assist them, and they where extremely powerful entities to.

I dont think the none-corrupted Sargeras would be able to bring an Old God down.. As for the elementals, they were no factor for the Pantheon.. The lieutenants was the only ones that opposed any real threat..

Burning thought
No elemental can match one of the greater titans.. Ragnaros at prime could possibly match most of the normal titans heads up.. It wouldn't surprise me, as the war was mainly effected by the pantheon.. They were the titans with the true powers and Sargeras their champion..

And I dont believe there's any chance for players in WoW to be able to defeat an Old God at full strength..

As you said, Sargeras would possibly be able to take ONE down, if he doesn't hold back.. However, if this is pre-corruption he most likely will.. Pre-corrution know no evil, feel no evil and think no evil.. Therefore he'd try everything he can to imprison him and that would be his fall..

who knows about in WoW....i dont belive theres any real chance of players beating Illidan, Arthas, magtheridon realisticaly, but Blizz have done it, so...who knows what will be next

i think Sarg at his prime with full sword could certainly take one down, possibly with a little struggle but not much, he would have the ultimate weapon. Although an old god was brought down in the war and as far as we know none in the war were corrupted, altho this titan was also killed or mortally wounded wasnt it? does it say the parhanon alone battled against the old gods, that means that the gods were not that badly outnumbered, hell Titans were outnumbered if you include the weak elementals, the stronger leautenants and what not

Utrigita
I dont think the none-corrupted Sargeras would be able to bring an Old God down.. As for the elementals, they were no factor for the Pantheon.. The lieutenants was the only ones that opposed any real threat..

And yet he have a single Titan apparently slaying a Old God by himself and Sargares was One (if not the) strongest amongste the Titans.

Are we working with the assumption that it was the Pantheon vs Old Gods and lieutenants

I would think

Regular Titan vs Lieutenants

Pantheon vs Old Gods

and somehow a Old God and a regular Titan came across each other and fought to the death.

Utrigita
who knows about in WoW....i dont belive theres any real chance of players beating Illidan, Arthas, magtheridon realisticaly, but Blizz have done it, so...who knows what will be next

i think Sarg at his prime with full sword could certainly take one down, possibly with a little struggle but not much, he would have the ultimate weapon. Although an old god was brought down in the war and as far as we know none in the war were corrupted, altho this titan was also killed or mortally wounded wasnt it? does it say the parhanon alone battled against the old gods, that means that the gods were not that badly outnumbered, hell Titans were outnumbered if you include the weak elementals, the stronger leautenants and what not

Next they will fight Kil'jaeden and defeat him this is so lame, they are messing the entire warcraft universe up.

The Titan was killed.

But that would mean that a single Titan = A single Old God.

Utrigita

Pre Corruption will not hold back he never did against the many races that he encountered he defeated them all and locked them away in the twised nether.

I think he will do the same thing here fight to defeat it and when its near death he will use his power to somehow contain it.

Sargares is possibly the strongest amongste the Titans.

Darth Extecute

The pantheon wasn't alone.. But the other titans, just like the average elementals wasn't a big factor..

Darth Extecute
Pre Corruption will not hold back he never did against the many races that he encountered he defeated them all and locked them away in the twised nether.

I think he will do the same thing here fight to defeat it and when its near death he will use his power to somehow contain it.

Sargares is possibly the strongest amongste the Titans.

He imprisoned them.. He didn't slay them.. That's my point.. Sargeras pre-corrution isn't a murderous maniac.. And pre-corruption he didn't even know what powers he truly had, because it was a place in his mind he didn't dare to visit.. His blade helps him in the battle, but his mind is still a prison for his own powers..

And we dont know for sure how that Old God died.. Unless we get some solid proof, we cant really assume that it was a 1vs1 fight to the death.. We dont even know if the Old God was at his full strength.. For all we know, he could have been both weakened and injured..

Sargeras and Highfather is the two most powerful titans, I'd say..

Burning thought
Next they will fight Kil'jaeden and defeat him this is so lame, they are messing the entire warcraft universe up.

The Titan was killed.

But that would mean that a single Titan = A single Old God.

yeh that is so lame, i dont mind if they add things that are not part of the major story but having some lame ass heroes beating somethng as high as Illidan for example is lame, even if they get help from NPC's its not really the same, i mean hell, as if madiev would beat illidan at his prime, she isnt neccerily of high power imo

hmm imo, Top titans, parthanon ones like Sarg/Aman'thul=Old God

i think if Aman'thul fought against one Old God hed be able to defeat it, same with Sarg, but the average titan, maybe even the not so high ones such as Aman'thuls spouce i dont think they would beat an Old God, or if they did they would be badly harmed.

Utrigita
He imprisoned them.. He didn't slay them.. That's my point.. Sargeras pre-corrution isn't a murderous maniac.. And pre-corruption he didn't even know what powers he truly had, because it was a place in his mind he didn't dare to visit.. His blade helps him in the battle, but his mind is still a prison for his own powers..

And we dont know for sure how that Old God died.. Unless we get some solid proof, we cant really assume that it was a 1vs1 fight to the death.. We dont even know if the Old God was at his full strength.. For all we know, he could have been both weakened and injured..

Sargeras and Highfather is the two most powerful titans, I'd say..

And yet he was capable of defeating numerous races through out the universe. And it true he isn't a killing maniac but never the less we have a scan that clearly show the sword of titan stuck in the head of a Old God which would mean that a Titan will kill if he find believes that the only option.

That's the way I understood it but will tjeck up with a friend that own Shadows & Light. But to follow that Logical then its just as possibly that if the Old God was weakened and Injured then the Lone Titan must have fought his way through his elementals and his elemental lord as well. That would leave him weakened and injured to so if we follow that logic it is still a even battle that was fought. And again I believe it was Onu that mentioned it from WoW that the most concrete I can get at this point.

Yes I'll agree but Sargeras Lieutenant isn't a pushover either none of the Pantheon is for that matter.

Utrigita
yeh that is so lame, i dont mind if they add things that are not part of the major story but having some lame ass heroes beating somethng as high as Illidan for example is lame, even if they get help from NPC's its not really the same, i mean hell, as if madiev would beat illidan at his prime, she isnt neccerily of high power imo

hmm imo, Top titans, parthanon ones like Sarg/Aman'thul=Old God

i think if Aman'thul fought against one Old God hed be able to defeat it, same with Sarg, but the average titan, maybe even the not so high ones such as Aman'thuls spouce i dont think they would beat an Old God, or if they did they would be badly harmed.

They are messing the universe up sad

I would say Aman'Thul and Sargares > Old Gods

I think they would be able to defeat it but at the cost of there own life. A Old God certainly isn't a push over.

Violent2Dope
Old Gods>Sargeras. Sargeras is afraid of the Old Gods, he would rather beg for mercy than have to face the Five again.

Burning thought
yes, all 5 of them > Sarg, but Sarg/Aman'thul vs one of them i think they would win for sure

Violent2Dope
Mo, what it means is that Sarg would rather beg for mercy than face the Five AGAIN, in other words have to fight in the war one more time. This implies that Sarg is afraidof the terrible power of the Old Gods. Someone should make a Respect Thread on them. Also, I agree that WoW needs to stop killing people off. Next thing you know there's gonna be a five man raid where you fight the Pantheon and kill em lol.

Burning thought
Mo, what it means is that Sarg would rather beg for mercy than face the Five AGAIN, in other words have to fight in the war one more time. This implies that Sarg is afraidof the terrible power of the Old Gods. Someone should make a Respect Thread on them. Also, I agree that WoW needs to stop killing people off. Next thing you know there's gonna be a five man raid where you fight the Pantheon and kill em lol.

hehe if that happens i would cry, wet my pants, and concede in all Kain debates

ime not sure about a respect thread, not really much info on them to make a good debate on them anyway tbh, its fiar and well against warcraft characters but when they come up against others we dont really know their powers, although i made a C'than battle ages ago

Violent2Dope
hehe if that happens i would cry, wet my pants, and concede in all Kain debates

ime not sure about a respect thread, not really much info on them to make a good debate on them anyway tbh, its fiar and well against warcraft characters but when they come up against others we dont really know their powers, although i made a C'than battle ages ago Cthun is massively weakened compared to his form in the war. Also, another thing I read on Wowwiki, is that it may be possible the Old Gods had an entire race of creatures, the 5 Old Gods were simply the leaders. This is not concrete stuff tho, so don't take it for granted.

Utrigita
Old Gods>Sargeras. Sargeras is afraid of the Old Gods, he would rather beg for mercy than have to face the Five again.

And you know this from where to be exact, judging from the sundering the Old Gods would rather have the portal destroyed then permit Sargares to enter, if they couldn't be freed by the Demon Soul erm

Utrigita

This isn't the Five Old Gods vs Sargares this is just One Old God Against a uncorrupted Sargares...

Utrigita
yes, all 5 of them > Sarg, but Sarg/Aman'thul vs one of them i think they would win for sure

thumb up

Darth Extecute
This isn't the Five Old Gods vs Sargares this is just One Old God Against a uncorrupted Sargares...

The uncorrupted Sargeras would never beg for mercy.. He believes in good and believes that the only right thing would be to fight them.. The pure Sargeras would be unselfish and battle to the end if it was the only way..

And of course he would beg for mercy.. The old gods are dead powerful! Anyone in the Warcraft universe would beg for mercy.. Even one old god against the four others..

Cthun is massively weakened compared to his form in the war. Also, another thing I read on Wowwiki, is that it may be possible the Old Gods had an entire race of creatures, the 5 Old Gods were simply the leaders. This is not concrete stuff tho, so don't take it for granted.

May have been possible? C'thun animated the Quiraij at his weakest state.. If they didn't have armies fighting for them at their primes, I'd be surprised..

Agreed.. Elune's true powers are unknown, but we know they are vast.. I wouldn't exclude her..

Utrigita
The uncorrupted Sargeras would never beg for mercy.. He believes in good and believes that the only right thing would be to fight them.. The pure Sargeras would be unselfish and battle to the end if it was the only way..

And of course he would beg for mercy.. The old gods are dead powerful! Anyone in the Warcraft universe would beg for mercy.. Even one old god against the four others..

May have been possible? C'thun animated the Quiraij at his weakest state.. If they didn't have armies fighting for them at their primes, I'd be surprised..

Agreed.. Elune's true powers are unknown, but we know they are vast.. I wouldn't exclude her..

I didn't say he wouldn't against all of them

Elune would be beneath a Titan as from what I know...

Darth Extecute
I didn't say he wouldn't against all of them

Elune would be beneath a Titan as from what I know...

Elune could give corrupted Sargeras living hell, if you ask me..

shin_gear
I've been wanting to say this but Elder God PWNZ

I don't want to explain weep313

Utrigita

Burning thought
nah, tbh i dont bleive she can fight, powerful yes, beyond no shadow of a doubt, but in actual combat, thats not the path she takes and i doubt she has much in actual combat, not to mension shes a bit of an enigma, some say shes Ysera the titan, others say shes a completly diffrent Godess...who knows, but i certainly dont think she has power beyond Sarg on combat grounds.

Violent2Dope
IMO Elune would equal one normal Titan maybe, she would be punked by a fully powered Old God or a Pantheon Titan.

Darth Extecute

Burning thought
I dont think she'd ever be capable of defeating Sargeras, or any of the other pantheons.. But as I said, I think she could give them hell.. She doesn't seem to manifest an actual physical form, and her song will remove the will to fight.. Her strength is vast, but she doesn't use it for actual combat..

-

@ Burning Thought

Ysera and Elune is not the same being.. And Ysera isn't a titan, fyi.. She's one of the aspects..

her strength in combat is unkown, its fair to assume considering that she could not stop the burning legon and failed to show a hand in the actions of any of their battles or attacks to help her world, she seems to have many walls and limits to her powers, such as walls on who she can stop fighting, who she can battle herself if anyone, her power is great i belive but nothing convinces me that she could give hell in power to any of the higher beings such as titans and high burnig legion leaders, Kiljaeden for one.

and yes sry i was thinking of Eonar the titan, dnt kno where Ysera came from

Utrigita
I dont think she'd ever be capable of defeating Sargeras, or any of the other pantheons.. But as I said, I think she could give them hell.. She doesn't seem to manifest an actual physical form, and her song will remove the will to fight.. Her strength is vast, but she doesn't use it for actual combat..

-

@ Burning Thought

Ysera and Elune is not the same being.. And Ysera isn't a titan, fyi.. She's one of the aspects..

-

@ Utrigita

A fusion between Malorne and Elune made Elune give birth to a son.. I highly doubt that her son will hold all the powers that Malorne and Elune had, so the fact that he was defeated by Archimonde doesn't in any way indicate what kind of powers Elune has.. ((Or Malorne for that matter))

Besides, Malorne couldn't even defeat Archimonde.. Archimonde is more powerful than what I think you imagine him to be..

-

@ V2D

She'd probably would be, yes..

Okay neither do I, I think she would have a hell of a battle against a Normal Titan, but what I'm really finding interesting is that in the shadows and light she is descripted as the most powerful Eternal (god demigod etc) on Azeroth, that would in theory rank her above the current old Gods.

Correct Malorne couldn't defeat him, and I isn't holding Archimonde in low esteme If i remember correct then you said Ragnaros > Archimonde erm

Violent2Dope
Ragnaros at 100%>Arichmonde. In game he is at 2% power.

Darth Extecute
Okay neither do I, I think she would have a hell of a battle against a Normal Titan, but what I'm really finding interesting is that in the shadows and light she is descripted as the most powerful Eternal (god demigod etc) on Azeroth, that would in theory rank her above the current old Gods.

Correct Malorne couldn't defeat him, and I isn't holding Archimonde in low esteme If i remember correct then you said Ragnaros > Archimonde erm

Power comes in many aspects.. Highfather has more powers than Sargeras, but I still think Sargeras would win over Highfather in a fight..

Aaand.. What V2D said..

Burning thought
Power comes in many aspects.. Highfather has more powers than Sargeras, but I still think Sargeras would win over Highfather in a fight..

aye i belive so too

Utrigita

Aaand.. What V2D said..

Highfather is and has always been the most powerful of the titans

Okay though you was refering to the one shown in the game.

Darth Extecute
Highfather is and has always been the most powerful of the titans

Okay though you was refering to the one shown in the game.

Unless stated otherwise, I'm always reffering to characters at their prime wink

Utrigita
Unless stated otherwise, I'm always reffering to characters at their prime wink

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.