Thanos Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Thanos got killed by Drax so Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos got killed by Drax so Darkseid wins. cheapshotted and a plot device. darkseid submitted to superman and begged for quarter. no plot device and no cheapshot. see the difference.

Estacado
Still Thanos is dead so Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
Still Thanos is dead so Darkseid wins. nah. thats a really weak way to debate. thanos is alive for this battle. geez please debate better than this. laughing

TricksterPriest
*sigh* I'm not even gonna bother. srsly Darkseid wins, for reasons stated 50 million times before. Read his respect thread, etc. Please don't bait Quanchi, let the thread die this time. no

Estacado
Darkseid has pants.Purple pants.Sorry he wins this poor Thanossad

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*sigh* I'm not even gonna bother. srsly Darkseid wins, for reasons stated 50 million times before. Read his respect thread, etc. Please don't bait Quanchi, let the thread die this time. no in ur mind darkseid wins becuz u like him more. i use factual evidence to support my case. that is the difference.

1 thanos can take a beatdown better than ds.(if u dont believe me read apokolips now)

2 thanos is far better at hand to hand combat

3 thanos can stop darkseids omega effect(supes stiopped it with plain old heat vision)

4 thanos has far greater durability

thanos wins.

quanchi112
Darkseid has pants.Purple pants.Sorry he wins this poor Thanossad darkseid needs an army and lots of help to accomplish his goals.

thanos doesnt.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
in ur mind darkseid wins becuz u like him more. i use factual evidence to support my case. that is the difference.

1 thanos can take a beatdown better than ds.(if u dont believe me read apokolips now)

3 thanos can stop darkseids omega effect(supes stiopped it with plain old heat vision)

thanos wins.

Quanchi: blahblah Fanboy bullshit, cherry-picking showings, outright lies, and of course, PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
Blahblahblanlahblahblahblahblahblah
orly

Evil_Ash
cheapshotted and a plot device. darkseid submitted to superman and begged for quarter. no plot device and no cheapshot. see the difference.

No one gives a crap about Apokolips Now. It's in-consist with how Superman and Darkseid fights are portrayed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
in ur mind darkseid wins becuz u like him more. i use factual evidence to support my case. that is the difference.

thanos wins.

Thanos has been hurt by a black hole. DS sustained a planet full of people in a black hole, while holding control over the new gods.

How Does Thanos stop the OMEGA? Nothing to stop. It's a reality altering and creating power.

Thanos got hurt by Gamora in hand to hand. DS has held his own against Orion, the dog of war, and has beaten superman many times.

Now stop with the baiting. It's getting old.

Avlon
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8880/darksidepwnthanos32au6.png

quanchi112
Quanchi: blahblah Fanboy bullshit, cherry-picking showings, outright lies, and of course, PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic) not it isnt. should we just pick darkseids wins. i mean come on. the ways he has lost have been pathetic. begging for mercy from a weaker character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
No one gives a crap about Apokolips Now. It's in-consist with how Superman and Darkseid fights are portrayed. its canon so deal with it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8880/darksidepwnthanos32au6.png here we go with the make believe pictures. fine way to debate.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos has been hurt by a black hole. DS sustained a planet full of people in a black hole, while holding control over the new gods.

How Does Thanos stop the OMEGA? Nothing to stop. It's a reality altering and creating power.

Thanos got hurt by Gamora in hand to hand. DS has held his own against Orion, the dog of war, and has beaten superman many times.

Now stop with the baiting. It's getting old. supes stopped it and easily. thanos could as well. thanos wasnt trying to kill gamora and he taught her. anyone could handle ds puke son orion. he gets beat with hand gestures. shows how weak he is.

ds got his ass handed to him by raker for heavens sake. raker and was getting crushed.

Evil_Ash
its canon so deal with it.

It's in-consist. Deal with it.

Avlon
here we go with the make believe pictures. fine way to debate.

laughing

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8793/annihilation4016ep3.th.jpg

smile

quanchi112
It's in-consist. Deal with it. still happened deal. please. it occurred. ds lost that day and bad.

sucks to be him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8793/annihilation4016ep3.th.jpg

smile thanos let her in. what does this prove. oh nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
supes stopped it and easily. thanos could as well. thanos wasnt trying to kill gamora and he taught her. anyone could handle ds puke son orion. he gets beat with hand gestures. shows how weak he is.

ds got his ass handed to him by raker for heavens sake. raker and was getting crushed.

Quan, why do you bring up very old depictions when you know that you aren't including the entire story? And you also know that DS has been powered up? That would be like someone bringing up Squirrel girl when we all know Thanos has had power ups since then. And Thanos cannot stop the Omega. You dont' even know what it is.

quanchi112
Quan, why do you bring up very old depictions when you know that you aren't including the entire story? And you also know that DS has been powered up? That would be like someone bringing up Squirrel girl when we all know Thanos has had power ups since then. And Thanos cannot stop the Omega. You dont' even know what it is. heat vision did. sorry but we are allowed to bring this up. so get with the times here my friend. thanos wins and hand gestures wont win ds this day like it does against his puke son.

Evil_Ash
blablablablablablablablablablabla

It's in-consist with with how Superman and Darkseid fights are portrayed.

Evil_Ash
heat vision did.

PIS.

The only time Superman was able to deflect the Omega Beam was after Darkseid had being weakened by expending his Omega Beams on destroying Imperiex, and being drained by Braniac 13...

nvrbeenwthagirl
heat vision did. sorry but we are allowed to bring this up. so get with the times here my friend. thanos wins and hand gestures wont win ds this day like it does against his puke son.
I knew you didn't know what the Omega is. It's an entity that is part of DS power. It creates alternate universes and traps the person in them for ever. No way to stop reality altering. Also, DS can create beings any time he wishes. Thanos cannot. DS can also summon beings from anywhere. He wins for sure. He'll summon squirrel girl and recreate stayne and they will hand Thanos an ass whooping he'll never forgot all while DS laughs at the pathetic pale imitation of himself that is thanos.

quanchi112
PIS.

The only time Superman was able to deflect the Omega Beam was after Darkseid had being weakened by expending his Omega Beams on destroying Imperiex, and being drained by Braniac 13... pis is a weak way to debate. how about this ds omega have not been as effective as to how they used to be, they arent as powerful and are consistently being portrayed that way.

Avlon
thanos let her in. what does this prove. oh nothing.

He let her in because he couldn't do what she did.

And he had a device put in beforehand.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
pis is a weak way to debate. how about this ds omega have not been as effective as to how they used to be, they arent as powerful and are consistently being portrayed that way.

Qaun, take your fist and pound it against the hardest thing you can find. Then try and punch a pillow. It's goign to hurt becuz you just used all your energy hitting a brick wall. DS just used his power on imperiex. He wasn't even at full power when Superman deflected his beams. you see how you miss the context of the story.

quanchi112
Qaun, take your fist and pound it against the hardest thing you can find. Then try and punch a pillow. It's goign to hurt becuz you just used all your energy hitting a brick wall. DS just used his power on imperiex. He wasn't even at full power when Superman deflected his beams. you see how you miss the context of the story. im talking about apokolips now. k. thanks.

Evil_Ash
pis is a weak way to debate.

But not when you use it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

how about this ds omega have not been as effective as to how they used to be, they arent as powerful and are consistently being portrayed that way.

Because the Omega Beam got deflected one time by Superman's heat vision, it's now weaker? no expression

How about it's just crap writing...

nvrbeenwthagirl
im talking about apokolips now. k. thanks.

apok now is old news. It's not event he same DS. He's gotten an upgrade so it doesn't even count. Nice try tho.I give you an a for effort for trying to demean the character. but you really should use current events.

KMC_Drifter
still happened deal. please. it occurred. ds lost that day and bad.

sucks to be him.

So, Thanos lost to ****in' squirrel girl, Drax, Spiderman...he's been arrested by the NYPD....thanos sucks....deal with it, son

He's pathetic.

laughing

Terryc250
Superman > Darkseid
Silver Surfer > Superman
Thanos > Silver Surfer

Thanos > Darkseid

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Terryc250
Superman > Darkseid
Silver Surfer > Superman
Thanos > Silver Surfer

Thanos > Darkseid

That just failed on so many levels.

Estacado
Superman > Darkseid
Silver Surfer > Superman
Thanos > Silver Surfer

Thanos > Darkseid
thumb down

Lord Prime
Darkseid FTW

KMC_Drifter
Superman > Darkseid
Silver Surfer > Superman
Thanos > Silver Surfer

Thanos > Darkseid

Ok, Ok....In one comic, Black Panther>Silver Surfer

By this logic....I assume Black Panther is>>>Superman and Darkseid

Terryc250
^ putting him in an armlock move doesnt mean beating him lol

Evil_Ash
Superman > Darkseid
Silver Surfer > Superman
Thanos > Silver Surfer

Thanos > Darkseid

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/agz.jpg

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That just failed on so many levels.
i agree, it should be
Superman>>Darkseid
shifty

Hannibal-Lector
Uhhh im pretty sure A beats B and B beats C so A beats C tactic doesnt work all the time... + i think DS is > than supes

Personally i think Thanos could beat DS although im using a similar tactic and i think it was non canon, But Thanos's blast nocked galactus across a planet and DS's OE did nothing to Galactus in the cross over when he was gonna eat Apok then relized it had no energy in it (i think that was non-canon) but still

quanchi112
But not when you use it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because the Omega Beam got deflected one time by Superman's heat vision, it's now weaker? no expression

How about it's just crap writing... tsk tsk. sorry but ds omega effect aint what it used to be.

Evil_Ash
tsk tsk. sorry but ds omega effect aint what it used to be.

Tsk tsk. Sorry, but your argument doesn't hold up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
So, Thanos lost to ****in' squirrel girl, Drax, Spiderman...he's been arrested by the NYPD....thanos sucks....deal with it, son

He's pathetic.

laughing squirrel isnt canon outside her crazy silly adventures.

darkseid got beat up by thugs. he fell down steps rather recently to.

ever read hunter and prey where ds and his whole planet got stomped.

ds is pathetic.

quanchi112
Tsk tsk. Sorry, but your argument doesn't hold up. sorry wwbracelets and superman heat vision. sorry ds but ur omega effect isnt as powerful as it used to be,
things have changed. as much as u hate it im right.

wink

quanchi112
Ok, Ok....In one comic, Black Panther>Silver Surfer

By this logic....I assume Black Panther is>>>Superman and Darkseid come on that logic utterly fails. black panther shouldnt beat surfer ever. silver surfer could and would stomp supes out of his mind. big difference.

Symmetric Chaos
come on that logic utterly fails. black panther shouldnt beat surfer ever. silver surfer could and would stomp supes out of his mind. big difference.

Wow.

I just about pissed my pants laughing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Uhhh im pretty sure A beats B and B beats C so A beats C tactic doesnt work all the time... + i think DS is > than supes

Personally i think Thanos could beat DS although im using a similar tactic and i think it was non canon, But Thanos's blast nocked galactus across a planet and DS's OE did nothing to Galactus in the cross over when he was gonna eat Apok then relized it had no energy in it (i think that was non-canon) but still that wont cut it on here cuz its noncanon and crossovers like this fail. but galactus would do that anyways but this evidence is inadmissible. thanos would win as he can brawl while darkseid cant. thats what it would boli down to is a fight and ds loses all day.

Evil_Ash
wwbracelets.

So?

superman heat vision.

PIS.

sorry ds but ur omega effect isnt as powerful as it used to be,
things have changed.

Again, you ignore a character's entire history, because of one bad showing just to support your argument.

Retard.

Yes, I said it. Report me all you want. I regret nothing.

quanchi112
So?

PIS.

Again, you ignore a character's entire history, because of one bad showing just to support your argument.

God, you're retarded.

Yes, I said it. Report me all you want. I'm regret nothing. im regret nothing huh? and u call me retarded.

sorry pal i wont report u but heres ur warning. dont respond to me if u cant contain ur personal anger for me. its sad debate or get lost.

darkseid has had his omega crap stopped twice as i have told u. back in the day it was never stopped. pis isnt the way to debate. u failed along time ago.

sorry but this fight will turn into a slugfest. thanos wins this as he is much more adept at it.

wink

TricksterPriest
im regret nothing huh? and u call me retarded.

sorry pal i wont report u but heres ur warning. dont respond to me if u cant contain ur personal anger for me. its sad debate or get lost.

darkseid has had his omega crap stopped twice as i have told u. back in the day it was never stopped. pis isnt the way to debate. u failed along time ago.

sorry but this fight will turn into a slugfest. thanos wins this as he is much more adept at it.

wink

Drax, Darkseid's older Brother AKA Infinity Man could possibly take Thanos for a majority. Darkseid has bitchslapped him every time they have fought. If the freaking Infinity Man can't stop the OE, what makes you think Thanos can? wink

Not to mention despite your hard-on for him, Thanos isn't given the same kind of god-tier status that Superman has. shocklaugh Call it being important to the source, essential to the DCU, total bullshit, whatever. But Superman (and occasionally Batman) is given the position of flagship and star symbol. Supes has perhaps one of the greatest 'jobber auras', as we term it on the forums, in the history of comics, hell, he may have the biggest. stick out tongue

The point is: Darkseid destroys everyone on Superman's tier, except the man himself. Superman gets the nod in places where no one else would. And Darkseid has still beaten Superman at least 10 times, easily. And yes, one of them was from a hand wave. laughing

So, please try to read Darkseid's respect threads. And remember that Omega thing Nvr was talking about? That's from 7 Soldiers, which is canon. Darkseid created a universe. Which ummmm, puts him at around Odin level, or higher. eek! big grin

Oh wait. I forgot. You're retarded. dur

Evil_Ash
pis isnt the way to debate.

There is no rule against it...

Superman deflecting the Omega Beam in Apokolips Now is PIS. He has never been able to do it besides that one time Darkseid was weakened by expending his Omega Beams on destroying Imperiex, and being drained by Braniac 13:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/OmegaHeat1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/OmegaHeat2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/OmegaHeat3.jpg

As one can see, even then, the Omega Beam proved to be superior to Heat vision.

quanchi112
Drax, Darkseid's older Brother AKA Infinity Man could possibly take Thanos for a majority. Darkseid has bitchslapped him every time they have fought. If the freaking Infinity Man can't stop the OE, what makes you think Thanos can? wink

Not to mention despite your hard-on for him, Thanos isn't given the same kind of god-tier status that Superman has. shocklaugh Call it being important to the source, essential to the DCU, total bullshit, whatever. But Superman (and occasionally Batman) is given the position of flagship and star symbol. Supes has perhaps one of the greatest 'jobber auras', as we term it on the forums, in the history of comics, hell, he may have the biggest. stick out tongue

The point is: Darkseid destroys everyone on Superman's tier, except the man himself. Superman gets the nod in places where no one else would. And Darkseid has still beaten Superman at least 10 times, easily. And yes, one of them was from a hand wave. laughing

So, please try to read Darkseid's respect threads. And remember that Omega thing Nvr was talking about? That's from 7 Soldiers, which is canon. Darkseid created a universe. Which ummmm, puts him at around Odin level, or higher. eek! big grin

Oh wait. I forgot. You're retarded. dur first off thanos would decimate infinity man much like hed put a beating on darkseid. superman beat the utter shit out of darkseid. i cant excuse these two curbstomps. apokolips now and loeb. ds gave up in one and ended up stuck to the source wall in the other. bad bad bad.

brings ds way down. lets talk about ds and his whole planet vs one dumb moronic doomsday. wow and ds was manhandled like a bich.

just cuz darkseid creates a universe dont put him at odin level. please lets not get crazy.

do u recall raker taking it to darkseid. i do.

point is ds needs lots and lots of help while thanos needs thanos.

ps thanos utterly tears him apart as we all know thanos crushes him in hand to hand.

quanchi112
There is no rule against it...

Superman deflecting the Omega Beam in Apokolips Now is PIS. He has never been able to do it besides that one time Darkseid was weakened by expending his Omega Beams on destroying Imperiex, and being drained by Braniac 13:

As one can see, even then, the Omega Beam proved to be superior to Heat vision. no it isnt. supes back was up against the wall there in apokolips now. he is capable of amazing things. ds hit him with his beams and supes survived. ds has to be at top level to actually kill anyone and i dont think ds has killed anyone at thanos level with his beams if they do hit.

thanis wins.

Evil_Ash
no it isnt.

Umm, yes it is.

Less powerful Omega Beams proved superior to heat vision....

supes back was up against the wall there in apokolips now.

huh

quanchi112
well in apokolips now supes heat vision was superior to the omega effect. sorry but i wont favor this showing over that one. have to take them both into account. look at the big picture over all and dont get hung up on one showing.

k.

Symmetric Chaos
well in apokolips now supes heat vision was superior to the omega effect. sorry but i wont favor this showing over that one. have to take them both into account. look at the big picture over all and dont get hung up on one showing.

k.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Dreamcatcher
I honestly think this battle would be closer than most think, but thats me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing u like this smilie dont u.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
I honestly think this battle would be closer than most think, but thats me. if darkseid could take a punnch maybe, but he really cant. ds likes his minions to do his work for him and doesnt like to get his hands dirty. this is how thanos pounds him. no one to save ds here.

TricksterPriest
u like this smilie dont u.

Not as much as you enjoy being retarded. flirt

KMC_Drifter
if darkseid could take a punnch maybe, but he really cant. ds likes his minions to do his work for him and doesnt like to get his hands dirty. this is how thanos pounds him. no one to save ds here.

You idiot..DS has taken punches from Lobo, Supes', a whole shit load of people...and just stood there unaffected. Validus...a being that would whip Thanos' ass physically all over any ****in' planet....well, DS defeated him with the wave of his hand. When is the last time Thanos defeated someone that easily...under his own normal power? Let me think...NEVER.

You even said earlier in this thread...to look at MORE than one SHOWING..yet, you only look at select showings to try to make Thanos win....well, you FAIL. If you weren't so damn retarded...you might understand what most people in this thread are tryin' to tell you.

Estacado
if darkseid could take a punnch maybe, but he really cant. ds likes his minions to do his work for him and doesnt like to get his hands dirty. this is how thanos pounds him. no one to save ds here.
Your "arguments" are so ****ing lame it's unbelievable...
"Thanos is better at h2h so he wins".haermm

EkinEku
darkseid takes it by Biznitch slapping, mind raping & a coup de grace omega beam to thanos, in that order with long, elloquent, drawn out quotables in between.

Evil_Ash
ds likes his minions to do his work for him and doesnt like to get his hands dirty.

Ummm...

No.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/darkseidservants32.jpg

quanchi112
Your "arguments" are so ****ing lame it's unbelievable...
"Thanos is better at h2h so he wins".haermm do u read anything i write. that is what thier battle will bil down to. ds aint beating him like his weak son orion with a hand gesture. it will come down to hand to hand. do u realize what thanos is capable of. thanos wins.

Estacado
do u read anything i write. that is what thier battle will bil down to. ds aint beating him like his weak son orion with a hand gesture. it will come down to hand to hand. do u realize what thanos is capable of. thanos wins.
Again you don't make anymore sense then in the Imperiex vs Tyrant battle.

"Thanos wins because he is better at h2h" so who the **** cares if he is better at h2h Ds has tons of other power which Thanos cannot compete with.

quanchi112
Ummm...

No.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/darkseidservants32.jpg and this proves what that darkseid has a superiority complex. he thought he was more powerfu and stronger than superman in apokolips now. what happened then? oh yeah ds was wrong.

it looked like it was beneath superman to kill darkseid.

wink

quanchi112
Again you don't make anymore sense then in the Imperiex vs Tyrant battle.

"Thanos wins because he is better at h2h" so who the **** cares if he is better at h2h Ds has tons of other power which Thanos cannot compete with. i have already told u that the omega effect fails here. thanos could defy it. plain old heat vision has. i mean i have already covered this stuff.

again u dont have a clear argument like in the imperiex argument.

imperiex big bangs him for the win. laughing laughing

ur to much. why didnt imperiex big bang superman for the win.

laughing laughing

Estacado
i have already told u that the omega effect fails here. thanos could defy it. plain old heat vision has. i mean i have already covered this stuff.

again u dont have a clear argument like in the imperiex argument.

imperiex big bangs him for the win. laughing laughing

ur to much. why didnt imperiex big bang superman for the win.

laughing laughing
You fail again....your knowledge on Imperiex shows you haven't even read OWAW.thumb down

Also Ds has tons of other powers not just the OE.

quanchi112
You idiot..DS has taken punches from Lobo, Supes', a whole shit load of people...and just stood there unaffected. Validus...a being that would whip Thanos' ass physically all over any ****in' planet....well, DS defeated him with the wave of his hand. When is the last time Thanos defeated someone that easily...under his own normal power? Let me think...NEVER.

You even said earlier in this thread...to look at MORE than one SHOWING..yet, you only look at select showings to try to make Thanos win....well, you FAIL. If you weren't so damn retarded...you might understand what most people in this thread are tryin' to tell you. ok more than one showing. alright here goes.

doomsday in apokolips now,superman in apokolips now(ds gave up),superman throwing his ass into the source wall,raker crushing him and ds needing someone to stop the fight.

thats fourand in those four appearances ds wasnt hardly doing a thing to his opponenets. he was getting crushed. wasnt hand gesturing anyone in these appearances.

quanchi112
You fail again....your knowledge on Imperiex shows you haven't even read OWAW.thumb down

Also Ds has tons of other powers not just the OE. apokolips now. they all failed him and he actually gave up to a being with less power.

laughing thanos has never begged for quarter and lost that fight. ds begged and lost. pathetic. one on one supes kicked his ass.

Estacado
ok more than one showing. alright here goes.

doomsday in apokolips now,superman in apokolips now(ds gave up),superman throwing his ass into the source wall,raker crushing him and ds needing someone to stop the fight.

thats fourand in those four appearances ds wasnt hardly doing a thing to his opponenets. he was getting crushed. wasnt hand gesturing anyone in these appearances.
Fail againthumb down
Going by the rules we only take high showings of the characters and compare those to each other.
Also Thanos was killed by Drax ,beaten by Surfer,beaten by Squirrel Girl and was arrested by NYPD.

NYPD>>>Thanos

Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
Fail againthumb down
Going by the rules we only take high showings of the characters and compare those to each other.
Also Thanos was killed by Drax ,beaten by Surfer,beaten by Squirrel Girl and was arrested by NYPD.

NYPD>>>Thanos

Darkseid wins. when was he beaten by the surfer. tell me when huh? when did he overcome thanos for the win. squirrel girl doesnt count as its a joke comic. drax cheapshotted him with a plot device. nypd happened when someone didnt know how to write thanos early on.

ds recently fell down steps. has been beaten by two thugs. last time i checked nypd>>>thugs.

oh yeah supes made ds say give me quarter my face is to puffy to go on.

ds threw in the white towel himself against superman.

wink

Estacado
It wasn't a cheapshot Thanos knew that Drax was behind him..

quanchi112
It wasn't a cheapshot Thanos knew that Drax was behind him.. so if ur saving the world i show up and u tell me give me a second i have to save the world and i stab u in the back thats not a cheapshot.

laughing laughing

wow. so u dont have to be facing ur opponent anymore and its a fair fight.

ur logic is funny sometimes.

KMC_Drifter
so if ur saving the world i show up and u tell me give me a second i have to save the world and i stab u in the back thats not a cheapshot.

laughing laughing

wow. so u dont have to be facing ur opponent anymore and its a fair fight.

ur logic is funny sometimes.

Ok...if you count that as a cheapshot...then, H/P Doomsday beating Darkseid is a cheapshot. DS had already beat Doomsday's ass and left him layin'...DS turned to walk away...and DD blindsided him. Yet, you don't consider that when you hold that against DS.

quanchi112
Ok...if you count that as a cheapshot...then, H/P Doomsday beating Darkseid is a cheapshot. DS had already beat Doomsday's ass and left him layin'...DS turned to walk away...and DD blindsided him. Yet, you don't consider that when you hold that against DS. that isnt a cheapshot and ill tell u why. ds already engaged him in the fight, omega beams never killed him but instead buried him under rubble. ds gave his silly speech and got crushed. ds landed the first blow. if ds never engaged him then ud have an argument but he did and thought it was over. bad move on dc part.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
that isnt a cheapshot and ill tell u why. ds already engaged him in the fight, omega beams never killed him but instead buried him under rubble. ds gave his silly speech and got crushed. ds landed the first blow. if ds never engaged him then ud have an argument but he did and thought it was over. bad move on dc part.

wink

Fail. everyone can see you for what you are.

quanchi112
Fail. everyone can see you for what you are. how does this fail. i have given a reasoning for why i believe its different. ds landed the first blow, he underestimated doomsday and then paid for it. thats what happened. ds had his whole planet and him vs doomsday. ds still lost.

ps doomsday was an idiot and outsmarted darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how does this fail. i have given a reasoning for why i believe its different. ds landed the first blow, he underestimated doomsday and then paid for it. thats what happened. ds had his whole planet and him vs doomsday. ds still lost.

ps doomsday was an idiot and outsmarted darkseid. Out smarted? I didn't see Doomsday do any planning did you? All he did was get back up and cheap shot DS from behind and with a speed blitz.

quanchi112
Out smarted? I didn't see Doomsday do any planning did you? All he did was get back up and cheap shot DS from behind and with a speed blitz. ds landed the first strike. there was no cheapshot. ds started it and doomsday ended it. ud think ds wouldnt lose to a being who cant think with a whole planets resources to back him up. but he did and superman had to save him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ds landed the first strike. there was no cheapshot. ds started it and doomsday ended it. ud think ds wouldnt lose to a being who cant think with a whole planets resources to back him up. but he did and superman had to save him.

actually Superman didn't do any saving. It was New Gods tech that kept superman alive. And DS was the one who one shotted the cyborg superman. Superman couldn't beat him. Also it was Waverider who saved Superman from Doomsday. You didn't read the same story I did did you?

quanchi112
actually Superman didn't do any saving. It was New Gods tech that kept superman alive. And DS was the one who one shotted the cyborg superman. Superman couldn't beat him. Also it was Waverider who saved Superman from Doomsday. You didn't read the same story I did did you? if it wasnt for supermans actions darkseid would have died. what a nice guy he is. ds didnt go with supes and waves becuz he said doomsday was unbeatable. ds admitted his inferiority to the dumb ass doomsday. supes and waves beat him. proved darkseid wrong. did u read it?

Estacado
if it wasnt for supermans actions darkseid would have died. what a nice guy he is. ds didnt go with supes and waves becuz he said doomsday was unbeatable. ds admitted his inferiority to the dumb ass doomsday. supes and waves beat him. proved darkseid wrong. did u read it?
Fail.thumb down
Darkseid can't be killed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if it wasnt for supermans actions darkseid would have died. what a nice guy he is. ds didnt go with supes and waves becuz he said doomsday was unbeatable. ds admitted his inferiority to the dumb ass doomsday. supes and waves beat him. proved darkseid wrong. did u read it?

Actually no one beat doomsday. do you understand what BFR means? It means the person is unbeatable and the only way to stay alive is to battle field remove them. I'm sorry. Should i make it more simple. Maybe in 3rd grade terms? The mean monster doomsday was unkillable by anyone, and superman had to get help from the shiny guy, and send doosmday to a special place where everything, including, time, is killed.

quanchi112
Actually no one beat doomsday. do you understand what BFR means? It means the person is unbeatable and the only way to stay alive is to battle field remove them. I'm sorry. Should i make it more simple. Maybe in 3rd grade terms? The mean monster doomsday was unkillable by anyone, and superman had to get help from the shiny guy, and send doosmday to a special place where everything, including, time, is killed. supes and waverider defeated him. becuz of their actions doomsday lost. he was beat, he maybe unkillable but not unbeatable. huge diff.

k.

nvrbeenwthagirl
supes and waverider defeated him. becuz of their actions doomsday lost. he was beat, he maybe unkillable but not unbeatable. huge diff.

k.

And what did DS say? That Doomsday was beyond death. Now Superman did no such thing of beating Doomsday. It was the mother box and waverider that took them to the end of time. You fail.

Estacado
supes and waverider defeated him. becuz of their actions doomsday lost. he was beat, he maybe unkillable but not unbeatable. huge diff.

k.
By throwing him into entropy they didn't do shit to him just took him to a place where nothing can survive that's not a feat.

Evil_Ash
and this proves what that darkseid has a superiority complex.

It proves that he has reason why he sends servants to his bidding... no expression

blablablabla apokolips now is such a awesome read blablablablabla.

Have you read anything involving Darkseid besides Apokolips Now? Apparently not...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes4.jpg

Darkseid beat Superman down with THREE punches, and heat vision didn't accomplish a squat against him..

Apokolips Now is as vile as Spider-Man vs. Firelord.

quanchi112
And what did DS say? That Doomsday was beyond death. Now Superman did no such thing of beating Doomsday. It was the mother box and waverider that took them to the end of time. You fail. he said doomsday was unbeatable. thats what he said.

quanchi112
By throwing him into entropy they didn't do shit to him just took him to a place where nothing can survive that's not a feat. they beat him while darkseid couldnt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he said doomsday was unbeatable. thats what he said.

And at that point, had anyone beaten doomsday? Nope. Not even superman with a mother box could do it.

Estacado
they beat him while darkseid couldnt.
By throwing him into entropy they didn't beat him entropy didn't can't you ****ing understand it???????

quanchi112
It proves that he has reason why he sends servants to his bidding... no expression

Have you read anything involving Darkseid besides Apokolips Now? Apparently not...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/seidbeatsupes4.jpg

Darkseid beat Superman down with THREE punches, and heat vision didn't accomplish a squat against him..

Apokolips Now is as vile as Spider-Man vs. Firelord. so u show a fight where u think favors ur side, apokolips now is a good read. read loeb also. ds source wall, nuff said.

Estacado
so u show a fight where u think favors ur side, apokolips now is a good read. read loeb also. ds source wall, nuff said.
Loeb is a good read...eh?
That's why DC fired him for writing so much bullshit?

nvrbeenwthagirl
so u show a fight where u think favors ur side, apokolips now is a good read. read loeb also. ds source wall, nuff said.
Dont' you do the same thing? show something that favors ur side? if you read loeb carefully, you will know that DS was beating superman in that fight too. He only started losing after his own blast that was about to kill superman, hit him in the face. It's funny cuz theblast would have killes sueprman, but it only injured DS.

quanchi112
Loeb is a good read...eh?
That's why DC fired him for writing so much bullshit? i enjoyed it. laughing laughing

Evil_Ash
so u show a fight where u think favors ur side, apokolips now is a good read.

OWAW was written before Apokolips Crap Now....

read loeb also.

Darkseid was hit with his own Omega Beam, and Superman was sun-amped...

quanchi112
OWAW was written before Apokolips Crap Now....

Darkseid was hit with his own Omega Beam, and Superman was sun-amped... ds was taken to the sun. whats to stop supermanfrom doing that everytime. in apokolips now supes friends life was on the line, he did wha he did to save him.

Evil_Ash
Dont' you do the same thing? show something that favors ur side?

He's being a hypocrite....

As usual...

quanchi112
He's being a hypocrite....

As usual... im merely showing that ds omega effect can be stopped not that supes does it everytime but that it does happen.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
im merely showing that ds omega effect can be stopped not that supes does it everytime but that it does happen.

wink
The Omega BEAMS got stopped when DS was weakend. Of course it doesn't matter since DS is far more powerful now.

Evil_Ash
ds was taken to the sun. whats to stop supermanfrom doing that everytime.

That was because the Omega Beam got redirected into his face, which injured and weakened him... allowing Superman enough time to take him to the sun...

Estacado
ds was taken to the sun. whats to stop supermanfrom doing that everytime. in apokolips now supes friends life was on the line, he did wha he did to save him.
Before that Superman tried to speed blitz DS and he got ***** slapped he could only take him to the Sun because Ds got hit by his OE and Clark had the time to grab him while he was weakend so as always you fail.thumb down

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9949/65863609se3.th.jpg

quanchi112
The Omega BEAMS got stopped when DS was weakend. Of course it doesn't matter since DS is far more powerful now. until he beats superman hes supermans bich. fair fight to not a cheapshot like ds is known for.

quanchi112
That was because the Omega Beam got redirected into his face, which injured and weakened him... allowing Superman enough time to take him to the sun... ds got played into showing up on earth. bats played him while supes beat him down.

quanchi112
Before that Superman tried to speed blitz DS and he got ***** slapped he could only take him to the Sun because Ds got hit by his OE and Clark had the time to grab him while he was weakend so as always you fail.thumb down

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9949/65863609se3.th.jpg ds shouldnt shoot energy if it could prove his downfall. ds messed up and paid for his actions.

Estacado
ds shouldnt shoot energy if it could prove his downfall. ds messed up and paid for his actions.
You say like Wonder Woman was there all the time she jumped out of nowhere........

quanchi112
You say that Wonder Woman was there all the time she jumped out of nowhere........ ds shouldnt have went in there alone. what a dummy.

Evil_Ash
until he beats superman hes supermans bich. fair fight to not a cheapshot like ds is known for.

ds shouldnt have went in there alone. what a dummy.

huh

quanchi112

huh wh keep posting this. apokolips now was more recent and a fair fight one on one. get with the times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
wh keep posting this. apokolips now was more recent and a fair fight one on one. get with the times.

no you said that DS is known for cheap shotting. they proved you wrong. Also, the last time DS fought Superman, he punched him into a coma with one punch. Get with the time.

quanchi112
no you said that DS is known for cheap shotting. they proved you wrong. Also, the last time DS fought Superman, he punched him into a coma with one punch. Get with the time. that was a cheapshot. supes rescued him. how sadd is that that the guy who puts u there has to rescue u. then in the middle of conversation ds suckered him. at least ds knows he needs to sucker punch to win nowadays. things have changed.

read the issue before u talk like u know what happened.

ps get with the times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
that was a cheapshot. supes rescued him. how sadd is that that the guy who puts u there has to rescue u. then in the middle of conversation ds suckered him. at least ds knows he needs to sucker punch to win nowadays. things have changed.

read the issue before u talk like u know what happened.

ps get with the times.
laughing laughing laughing

you can't Sucker punch superman. He has super reaction times and speed. He just got knocked the **** out.

Estacado
ds is a proprety of dc not kirby. get with the times man.

nvrbeenwthagirl

lol. You know he's really bran trolling. I said this a long time ago.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing

you can't Sucker punch superman. He has super reaction times and speed. He just got knocked the **** out. so supes knew ds punched him./ thio is hilarious. u think he cant be taken off guard. ur serious to. ds cheapshotted him cuz thats how what he has to do to beat him.

how the mighty have fallen.

quanchi112
lol. You know he's really bran trolling. I said this a long time ago. u say lots of things that dont make sense. who the hell is bran anyways. never heard froma abran.

i am the one the only quanchi

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
so supes knew ds punched him./ thio is hilarious. u think he cant be taken off guard. ur serious to. ds cheapshotted him cuz thats how what he has to do to beat him.

how the mighty have fallen.

how no one is paying attention to you.

quanchi112
how no one is paying attention to you. u responded immediatley.

pawned.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
u responded immediatley.

pawned.

laughing
Pay attention and i'll teach you something. paying attention would mean that we actually take what you say as valid, logical and worth merit. me responding to you isn't me paying attention to you. paying attention means with interest. With the intent to learn from or at least recognize actual points. I pay attention to mr. m so that I may learn and or argue with him. I did no such thing with you. All i did was tell you that no one respects your post.

quanchi112
Pay attention and i'll teach you something. paying attention would mean that we actually take what you say as valid, logical and worth merit. me responding to you isn't me paying attention to you. paying attention means with interest. With the intent to learn from or at least recognize actual points. I pay attention to mr. m so that I may learn and or argue with him. I did no such thing with you. All i did was tell you that no one respects your post. ok i will debate like u. no one likes u and they mock u. trickster called u out and called u biased. trickster even. mr master says there is no debating with u. the guy u respect has no respect for u and ur debating tactics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok i will debate like u. no one likes u and they mock u. trickster called u out and called u biased. trickster even. mr master says there is no debating with u. the guy u respect has no respect for u and ur debating tactics.

I do not respect mr. master's style. As i'm sure he doesn't mine. But the validity of his logic is at least logical. and the validity of my arguments, as always, are backed up. When challenged, I rarely am wrong. others usually post to back me up. big grin Trickster said I was biased. So. I am. If you think no one likes me, you should see what they have to say abotu you. Oh right, you have. LMAO..

Estacado
quanchi you failure you didn't even know that Kirby created DS till I pointed it out....haermm

quanchi112
I do not respect mr. master's style. As i'm sure he doesn't mine. But the validity of his logic is at least logical. and the validity of my arguments, as always, are backed up. When challenged, I rarely am wrong. others usually post to back me up. big grin Trickster said I was biased. So. I am. If you think no one likes me, you should see what they have to say abotu you. Oh right, you have. LMAO.. the idfference is i could give a shit who likes me. i dont hang out with posters on here or look for freinds or the notion of being popular and accpeted. i do what i want and could give a rats ass what people think. u were owned the other day by king kandy another one of ur pals about claiming the geb was a vertigo character only.

u were wrong like so many other times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the idfference is i could give a shit who likes me. i dont hang out with posters on here or look for freinds or the notion of being popular and accpeted. i do what i want and could give a rats ass what people think. u were owned the other day by king kandy another one of ur pals about claiming the geb was a vertigo character only.

u were wrong like so many other times.

NO. GEB is published with the vertigo stories. We were both correct. And it seems that your pleasantness has went out of the window. Are we having a bad day quan? laughing

quanchi112
NO. GEB is published with the vertigo stories. We were both correct. And it seems that your pleasantness has went out of the window. Are we having a bad day quan? laughing dc comic. dc presence got stalemated. no supreme being in dc really.

shame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.