MGS3 Torture Scene Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Which of these fighters can survive the MGS3 torture scene?

No soul stealing, time manipulation, or any other means of survival. Just pure will to live and stamina.

Combatants are:

Hayabusa
Dante
Ryu
Cloud
Samanosuke

Who survives?

Violent2Dope
None, Volgin is a f*ckin lunatic, if it were not for the fact he needed info from Snake and he wouldn't want to do anything to compromise the working relationship with Boss, he'd of died too.

Sol Valentine
You serious?

I thought at least Dante and Hayabusa would've survived.

Violent2Dope
Oh, lol, I didn't see Dante, yeah he would live, not Busa tho.

Sol Valentine
How would Dante survive?

Violent2Dope
Cause of his insane durability and healing factor.

grey fox
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
How would Dante survive?

All Volgin does is punch and electrocute. Dante takes impalement and god-blasts easily enough and heals.

Sol Valentine
I see.

Snafu the Great
You should have added Iori to the mix.

It would be funny to see Volgin beat Iori enough to provoke him into the Blood Riot and going sickhouse on everyone inside, EVA included.

Sol Valentine
LOL true.

I can see Ryu surviving too.

Snafu the Great
Here's an interesting scenario you should consider, Sol.

After Volgin tortures the person, they escape. First, they kill Volgin by either smashing his nose into the brain or snapping his neck with their legs, break free and eliminate the remaining three (EVA optional) by using any means possible.

Given the characteristics of each person, this will go differently.

Sol Valentine
Snafu's twist has now been added to the thread.

Snafu the Great
Snafu's twist has now been added to the thread.

(Imitating Ash from 'Evil Dead') Groovy. Thanks.

Darkhalen
It's between these 3

Dante
Ryu
Cloud

But after all he's suffered I'm sure he would handle it it has to be Cloud with Dante a close second

Snafu the Great
For Ryu, I would see it like this.

Having been tortured before and going under the most intensive training known to man, Ryu taunts Volgin, saying he hits like a girl. At the same time, Ryu's hands are gripping the hook above him.

When Volgin decided to punch him in the face, Ryu lifts himself up, wraps his legs around Volgin's neck and snaps it. Volgin goes down. He kicks the body into Ocelot, frees himself and fights The Boss while Ocelot struggles to get Volgin's body off of him.

During the fight with The Boss, Ryu breaks The Boss' limbs in a way that would make even Tony Jaa turn green. Then he turns to Ocelot. He bashes his head into the wall repeatedly for several moments before tossing him to the ground, twitching.

Ryu then drives his foot into the back of Ocelot's neck, where the spine meets the skull. Instant kill. Given the fact that EVA is (somewhat) innocent, Ryu spares her.

Sol Valentine
Alright then.

I don't see Cloud or Sam surviving Volgin's torture.
Looking at how the gauntlet goes, they won't make it without any Exilirs or healing magic. Add a deadly electric charge to every punch, they can't do it.

Dante, as said before has beed stabbed countless times, has an incredible healing factor that'll cancel out the blows, and has also survived godly blasts head on.

Ryu, can survive the torture, in the Street Fighter anime I saw, he was getting the shit beat out of him and still had the will to live and fight, plus his insane stamina. But I don't see him killing Volgin with his legs/feet, it might get severly broken, and after that, KILLED.

Hayabusa, from what I heard is sorta like a vengeful spirit and has increased stamina and a healing factor that is insane. I think he can also find a way to kill Volgin with his legs/feet since he's so agile, I can also see him breaking free and going DOA4 on the EVA troops.

Violent2Dope
Okay, I think you forget Snafu all the shit it took to bring Volgin down. He will not be killed so damn easily.

Sol Valentine
Yeah.

Darkhalen
Volgin would take a lot more then Ryu's attacks he controlled the Metal Gear by Grabbing the wires and thrusting them about After he has been beaten 2 previous times

Sol Valentine
What?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Okay, I think you forget Snafu all the shit it took to bring Volgin down. He will not be killed so damn easily.

What I typed up was for dramatic purposes. I'm still working on the real thing.

Violent2Dope
ke, who was using knives, guns, and CQC takedowns. Then the Shagohod blew up on the inside with him in it, only for him to remain alive, then he punched thru its hull(Which and RPG could not dent) and controlled it by holding its wires and using his electricity to power it. He was then shot up by Snake, and still alive. Then he got struck by lightning, didn't die, got set on fire, didn't die, and only died after the bullets wrapped on his torso went off, puncturing his torso. His durability is f*cking insane.

Charlotte DeBel
Seeing what Dante withstood, he survives that quite easily. Also given his superhuman agility and most likely class 5 strength (in terms of lifting strength, his force of hits is much greater), he breaks free without much trouble.

Hayabusa also has good chances to survive in my opinion.

Sol Valentine
Ryu could also survive too.

Darkhalen
It really is that bad man I need to use more technical phrases and use more descriptive analogy's and consecutive words

lightness
I think they'll all survive. they've all taken their share of beatings and are tough enough

dante just laughs

Sol Valentine
Yes, but that was with some type of magic that aided them.

I don't see Cloud or Sam living.

Shin_Nikkolas
Everyone survives it fine.

Naked Snake did and he's far inferior to all of the listed people. Volgin wasn't hitting him with everything he had, obviously.

Sol Valentine
Cloud and Sam don't stand a chance.

Especially Cloud, who was getting his ass kicked by Sephiroth and Seph was toying with him.

The torture scene, Volgin was beating him to a bloody pulp, if I remember correctly, Volgin didn't kill Naked Snake since he needed him for something, if Volgin didn't need him, he would've went all out and killed himinstantly. If Cloud does survive, he won't be able to kill him with his legs, nor take those 3 troops head-on after getting beasten like hell.

Violent2Dope
Volgin can kill all but Dante IMO.

Sol Valentine
I can see Ryu and Hayabusa surviving too.

Violent2Dope
No they don't. Ryu getting cut by bottle glass ftw! He could one shot them both with his finger bullets if he wanted, and also, neither have shown great immunity to 10,000,000 volts of electricity that I know of.

Sol Valentine
Holy shit, I thought it was 10,000 volts.

Violent2Dope
Nope, its 10,000,000.

Shin_Nikkolas
And Volgin wasn't putting even close to that in Naked Snake.

Since we're saying this is the MGS3 Torture Scene, Volgin is putting whatever bit of electricity he was putting in Snake into these guys.

And that wasn't 10,000,000 volts.

Sol Valentine
Well how many volts was it?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
And Volgin wasn't putting even close to that in Naked Snake.

Since we're saying this is the MGS3 Torture Scene, Volgin is putting whatever bit of electricity he was putting in Snake into these guys.

And that wasn't 10,000,000 volts. So basically Volgin goes easy on them. That's ghey. And we have no idea how many volts he used Sol.

Sol Valentine
During the tortue scene, Volgin was beating the living shit outta them and he stabbed Snake's eye, and those volts were more than enough to kill Snake, I don't know why he held back. If he didn't he probably would've killed him in one punch.

Violent2Dope
During the tortue scene, Volgin was beating the living shit outta them and he stabbed Snake's eye, and those volts were more than enough to kill Snake, I don't know why he held back. If he didn't he probably would've killed him in one punch. Actually, Ocelot shot out Snake's eye. Volgin could have easily killed Snake during that scene, IMO he should have easily killed him when they fought.

Sol Valentine
It was Ocelot?

I thought Volgin pulled out a CQC knife, held Snake by the neck, then stabbed him in the eye. Then put a bag over his head and continued.

Violent2Dope
It was Ocelot?

I thought Volgin pulled out a CQC knife, held Snake by the neck, then stabbed him in the eye. Then put a bag over his head and continued. You were wrong.

Sol Valentine
Oh yeah! I remember the scene now.

Anyway Dante, Ryu, and Hayabusa live

Yet Cloud and Sam die a horrid death.

Violent2Dope
Ryu and Busa phail and die.

Sol Valentine
But what about in the SF anime?

Violent2Dope
In the SF anime he's cut by broken bottle glass! haermm

Sol Valentine
Which episode?

Violent2Dope
Don't know.

Sol Valentine
Wasn't it episode 1 when Ryu and Ken were at the bar and they got thier asses beat by Guile?

If so, I see why.

Violent2Dope
Maybe, never saw the actual thing, just saw a Youtube vid of it.

Sol Valentine
It was.

But in the later episodes Ryu was soloing alot of people with little damage, also, when he fought Bison he got beaten to a pulp but still lived by being driven to win, and when Ryu was possessed by Bison and fought Ken, they fought and was inches from death.

Pyron_Knight
Volgin beats Cloud's face in, rapes him, then beats him up some more.

Dark-Jaxx
The only way Volgin can kill Dante is if he completely frys his body or pulls his head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.