Bullseye vs. Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
no blasters no projectiles.

willRules
Black Widow 9/10. If Bullseye doesn't get to use any weapons, he is screwed yes

Soljer
Originally posted by willRules
Black Widow 9/10. If Bullseye doesn't get to use any weapons, he is screwed yes

Bullseye is an extremely formidable hand to hand combatant.

ALEMASTER
not as well as black widow thow

Soljer
For one, a little proof of your assertion would be nice.

For two, I never said that he was Black Widow's superior. Just that he's an extremely formidable melee fighter - thus contesting the notion that Bullseye is 'screwed' without weapons.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
For one, a little proof of your assertion would be nice.

For two, I never said that he was Black Widow's superior. Just that he's an extremely formidable melee fighter - thus contesting the notion that Bullseye is 'screwed' without weapons.

Agreed.

willRules
Originally posted by Soljer
Bullseye is an extremely formidable hand to hand combatant.

Formidable, agreed, but I would put him nowhere near on par of the likes of Daredevil, Black widow, heck I wouldn't put his fighting skills on par with the likes of American Eagle as shown in a recent Thunderbolts issue. smile Bullseye is master assassin, not a a master hand to hand combatant.

In Frank Miller's run of Daredevil, Bullseye fought Daredevil several times. Every time he would do well at the beginning, using weapons ranging from bowling pins to lampshades. In one fight he even attempted to finish Daredevil off with a brick. Daredevil beat him by throttling him. I think Bullseye is a really cool character but overrated in terms of pure fighting skills yes

Citizen V
Yeah, Bullseye wins.

Because Black Widow's never done anything note-worthy.

Ever.

Except getting beaten up alot.

willRules
Sorry for the double post. embarrasment

I just checked and I have an issue during Millar's run where Bullseye beats Black Widow, but he uses weapons for the whole fight, like a comb and a wire from a lamp etc etc So I maintain that without weapons he loses because I would say DD and Widows fighting skills are roughly level with DD having a slight advantage yes

redhotrash
American Eagle didnt beat Bullseye. Bullseye wasnt able to move due to his nanachain thing shocking him.

llagrok
American eagle is a class 10, has superhuman speed, durability, reflexes and so on. He also got in a couple of cheap shots.

willRules
Really? wow, didn't know that much about American eagle, I just thought he was a loser. yes

Still my point remains yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.