Deadwood on DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsSexyK
Who has seen this show? Is it any good? And most importantly, I want to know if you guys think that I will like it? I was thinking of buying it on DVD...

My DVD collection as far as television series goes consists of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Sex and the City, Beverly Hills 90210, and Desperate Housewives.

Other shows that I would like to own (But are a bit out of my budget lol) are C.S.I., Six Feet Under, and Dead Like Me...

I need your opinions =)

Solo
It's really expensive, so I'm not sure if buying it's a great idea. It's an incredible series -- one of the best. I'd recommend renting it first or something.

Smasandian
I always rent HBO series.

It's always overpriced for 12 episodes.

I paid 55 bucks for Lostmessedeason 2, while the going rate for Deadwood is 99 bucks.

You get roughly 12 hours in an HBO series, while you get atleast 22 hours with a regular TV boxset.

I will never buy HBO discs. There is no reason the cost that much.

=Tired Hiker=
I don't think you should buy it Linds. It's good, but not good enough for you to buy it. Just rent it. It's not the type of show to watch over and over.

Impediment
I tried to get into Deadwood, but I just didn't like it.

I'm a die hard Sopranos fan, myself. I have all 6 season DVD sets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.