superman 1 million vs. thanos and thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cmack
bloodlust
no pis
no bfr
superman out for the kill

vlaaad12345
Thanos and thor get owned.

Astner
Ouch ... Any prep or items for Thanos and Thor?

Utrigita
they need it

cmack
okay how about rune thor

Power16
RKT should be too much for Supe 1 mil

Utrigita
how is that???

Priest
Originally posted by Utrigita
how is that???
maybe cause Surter was scared shitless of thor.

Power16
RKT is a much stronger Odin (whom i don't see 1 mil taking either).

TricksterPriest
RKT= They win after some effort.

Regular Thor=They die.

Superman 1M is a beast, but he's not skyfather level.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Superman 1M is a beast, but he's not skyfather level.
Why wouldn't they win easily if it was RKT, since clearly he is Odin superior..
I wouldn't have no doubts that Odin would win curbstomp Superman 1million.
Hell Darkseid should whip that ass.

Harry Fingerman

Superman 1M is a beast, but he's not skyfather level. How does that even make sense?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Priest
Why wouldn't they win easily if it was RKT, since clearly he is Odin superior..
I wouldn't have no doubts that Odin would win curbstomp Superman 1million.
Hell Darkseid should whip that ass.
Darkseid is solar system+level now huh,you should go inform the writers since the way hes been protrayed lately is right above regular superman,supes 1mill tk'es darkseid into nothingness,and odin would have to go with alot more then he put up against thanos to beat supes1mil as well.

Priest
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Darkseid is solar system+level now huh,you should go inform the writers since the way hes been protrayed lately is right above regular superman,supes 1mill tk'es darkseid into nothingness,and odin would have to go with alot more then he put up against thanos to beat supes1mil as well.
I was talking about Darkseid at classic levels not his avatars.

Also if understood what happened when Odin fought thanos, Odin was not going for blood, he wanted Thanos to give up instead of killing him roll eyes (sarcastic)
U can hold that one low showing in defense of Superman 1M, but i can then again i can bring up many more higher showing that would incline people that Superman 1M is nothing to Odin smile

TricksterPriest
Supes 1M can put up a decent fight, but obviously he loses 10/10 against RKT. I'm just saying that he could put up a decent fight.

Some effort means, RKT has to actually try to kill him, as opposed to casually one-shotting him. laughing

Priest
Supes 1M can put up a decent fight, but obviously he loses 10/10 against RKT. I'm just saying that he could put up a decent fight.

Some effort means, RKT has to actually try to kill him, as opposed to casually one-shotting him. laughing
far enough, when i hear decent fight i think of 6-7/10 in favor of the superior.

Harry Fingerman

Some effort means, RKT has to actually try to kill him, as opposed to casually one-shotting him. laughing If he's not skyfather level, he doesn't stand a chance.

Mangog, who reaked havok all over Asgard, and has put Odin down twice (both times, because Odin used up all his power trying to get rid of him), got whispered away like noffing against RKT.

Killed, completely vaporised. Not turned to stone, or got shrunk, or got Thor's hammer go off down his throat, but got vaporised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.