WWH vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Ash231
Thanos fears the Hulk. He had little problems fighting Odin. The Green Behemoth's clearly mightier then One-Eyed Thorbag Odin. durhuc

Harry Fingerman
Huc blasts that old man back to Country Buffet.

TricksterPriest
durhulk : "HULK SMASH PUNY ONE EYE!"

guy222
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Thanos fears the Hulk. He had little problems fighting Odin. The Green Behemoth's clearly mightier then One-Eyed Thorbag Odin. durhuc

Same thread on another sitehmm

Priest
funny in the same story arc(IG), Thanos later smacks up Drax and the Hulk rather easily.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Priest
funny in the same story arc(IG), Thanos later smacks up Drax and the Hulk rather easily. dat pis! huc stongest there is! No one beat huc!!!!!eleven!!!!one!!!!

Badabing
Hulk wins rather easily. Odin can only amp himself up so much but Hulk's strength is UNLIMITED!

durhuc FTW!

Priest
Originally posted by Creshosk
dat pis! huc stongest there is! No one beat huc!!!!!eleven!!!!one!!!!
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk wins rather easily. Odin can only amp himself up so much but Hulk's strength is UNLIMITED!

durhuc FTW!
fanboys disgust

stick out tongue

Bad Ash231
funny in the same story arc(IG), Thanos later smacks up Drax and the Hulk rather easily.

Blasphemy!

The Green Brute God Shall Smash Thee!!111!!!! durhuc

fanboys disgust

stick out tongue

Reported.

durhuc Disbeliever!

Teh biased Huc hate on KMC is unbelievable!

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Same thread on another sitehmm

Guy = tiamut the dreaming celestial cool

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Guy = tiamut the dreaming celestial cool

big grin cool

How ya been

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
big grin cool

How ya been

Good good.

Can you suggest some good Tiamut reading?

Priest
Teh biased Huc hate on KMC is unbelievable!
I would actually agree with this.
Everyone is saying all the Hulk wins are PIS in WWH but in actuality it is not considering that is is CONSISTENTLY beating all of earths mightiest heroes in a on panel in a cannon book.

Harry Fingerman
BB wasn't on-panel...

llagrok
Everyone is saying all the Hulk wins are PIS in WWH but in actuality it is not considering that is is CONSISTENTLY beating all of earths mightiest heroes in a on panel in a cannon book.

You know it's time to take on Odin when you're able to beat the students at Xavier's.

TricksterPriest

Zom. Nuff said. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Zom. Nuff said. roll eyes (sarcastic) Strange gained control... otherwise, Huc would have been green diarrhea.

Although, I guess it was Plot Induced Stupidity...

llagrok
I think WWH has a lot of valid wins. Like against X-factor, New Avengers and the FF. Some however are highly suspect. Him beating BB was worse than him beating Zom/Strange though, since we don't know if Zom/Strange was even half as strong as regular STrange.

Priest
Zom. Nuff said. roll eyes (sarcastic)
clearly Zom was is the Hulks superior BUT there is a reason why Zom lost, Strange couldn't control its power, and hulk too advantage of that. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You know it's time to take on Odin when you're able to beat the students at Xavier's. well im talking about the Hulk threads in general not Odin lol..
Comic characters are changing consistently, Marvel currently are writing their top tiers more powerful than ever, look at the Juggernaut, Thor, Silver Surfer ect..
Its obvious that this is happening to the Hulk hulk as well, but most people don't want to believe it because he has annoying fan boys.

llagrok
well im talking about the Hulk threads in general not Odin lol..
Comic characters are changing consistently, Marvel currently are writing their top tiers more powerful than ever, look at the Juggernaut, Thor, Silver Surfer ect..
Its obvious that this is happening to the Hulk hulk as well, but most people don't want to believe it because he has annoying fan boys.

I don't think Thor and Juggernaut are being written up at all actually. If you look at some of the old Thor comics, you'll see that most his feats are f*cking insane. It's just the fact that he's being pinned up against more well known characters, like Iron Man. Juggernaut, he took the godblast. 'nuff said.

Most people are willing to accept that the Hulk is being written up. However, some of said fanboys claim that he's more powerful than Strange. Which is just weird, because we have no way of gauging Zom/Strange up against Regular and so on.

While I think that Hulk has actually earned his low herald rank now, I don't think he's anything above that.

Harry Fingerman
I highly doubt Strange was full Zom anyway...
It seemed more like a fraction of his power.

Badabing
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
I highly doubt Strange was full Zom anyway...
It seemed more like a fraction of his power. Nope, Zom was full power but Hulk is just more powerful. wink

Harry Fingerman
Nope, Zom was full power but Hulk is just more powerful. wink Damned that huc, and his infinite might!

Does this mean Huc can stand up to LT now, because LT had to intervene in Zom's previous shenanigans?

And if Sentry beats Huc...

Priest
I don't think Thor and Juggernaut are being written up at all actually. If you look at some of the old Thor comics, you'll see that most his feats are f*cking insane. It's just the fact that he's being pinned up against more well known characters, like Iron Man. Juggernaut, he took the godblast. 'nuff said.
yes, i know classic thor has some insane feats..
But i think the current one will be stacking up more impressive feats imo..
He's only got like 3 issues so far, with no major threats facing him as of yet...Expect a more powerful thor than ever in the new run, and this is coming straight up from Marvel.
ive seen one appearance from the New Juggernaut, but its clear that he's powerful since Cyttorak and Cain are on the same page now.

Most people are willing to accept that the Hulk is being written up. However, some of said fanboys claim that he's more powerful than Strange. Which is just weird, because we have no way of gauging Zom/Strange up against Regular and so on.

While I think that Hulk has actually earned his low herald rank now, I don't think he's anything above that.
Totally agree, the Hulk is pretty powerful now, but not lets say a high herald or transcendent.

Priest

And if Sentry beats Huc...
Well Sentry is gonna play god. smile

llagrok
Totally agree, the Hulk is pretty powerful now, but not lets say a high herald or transcendent.

I agree.

The Hulk is a stable low-herald now. He has finally earned his rank big grin

Symmetric Chaos
I agree.

*ahem*

Note to self:
VICTORY! HELLZ YEAH BITCHES!!!!!!!

Well Sentry is gonna play god. smile

Hulk would be like unto god omg

Badabing
I agree.

The Hulk is a stable low-herald now. He has finally earned his rank big grin All joking aside, that's probably true. It still doesn't warrant Hulk vs Odin or Hulk vs The Sinestro Corps. sad

janus77
I can't see how Hulk 'earns' "low herald" rank.
he just has nothing like the versatility to merit it.

in terms of raw power, he's probably up there with anything on the godly level (way beyond juggernaut/thor et al), but if he can't project it, can't travel faster than light, doesn't posses cosmic awareness ... he's not going to be able to utilise that power to maximum effect.

as for the Zom/Strange thing. people seriously do let their hate of the Hulk character, get in the way of reason. Zom/Strange was the greatest feat of healing, strength, endurance and regeneration Hulk's yet shown all arc.

he got ripped open by Strange channeling ZOM!
even if it's a fraction of ZOM >>>>> pretty much ANYTHING any of the regular suspects (BB, Thor, Juggernaut...) could ever hope to muster.

think of it, STRANGE couldn't control the power he was unleashing upon HULK. Strange channels power >>> these guys on a regular basis, Strange chose the most powerful adversary he's EVER faced.

this wasn't some Cyttorak/Juggernaut situation, this is a whole other league. Strange has knowledge and skill at channeling, and Zom is so far beyond Cyttorak that it's ridiculous to even compare the two.

and Hulk took the punishment, took it without the slightest of fatigue, without the slightest hint of trouble. Zom/Strange blew a HOLE right through him, he recovered in a PANEL, TWICE. look at the scans, look at the battle.

and to top it all, Zom/Strange couldn't take what the Hulk was dishing out (which isn't even a bloodlusted Hulk).

guy222
Good good.

Can you suggest some good Tiamut reading?

eternals #6 smile

miraclethree
I agree.

You are the most retarded poster of this board.

Warhulk is a skyfather level. And WWH is above Thanos or Darkseid, easy.

llagrok
Originally posted by miraclethree

Got any galaxy busting feats to back that claim up with?

Reported btw.

miraclethree
Got any galaxy busting feats to back that claim up with?

Reported btw.

A classic old school Hulk destroyed the dark cosmos with a single thunderclap. Current Hulk or War Hulk are way powerful than classic savage Hulk.

Cosmos > dimensions > galaxy > planets.

Owned.

miraclethree
KMC hate for the green giant made me an hulk fan. I did not even like this character while i used to love Thor. Miracle of comic boards full of trolls.

llagrok
A classic old school Hulk destroyed the dark cosmos with a single thunderclap. Current Hulk or War Hulk are way powerful than classic savage Hulk.

Owned.

Yeeeeeah, about that ....

Utrigita

Owned.

scan please...

Tron

Ummmm, what?eer

Maybe you should take a look at this thread, because you may be slightly confused with what's considered a Skyfather (although, you should already know, if you're a Thor fan):

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443095.html

And FYI, insults in the forum are seriously frowned upon and can easily get you banned., just so you know (which I'm sure you already do, right DEVILHULK?).

clearly Zom was is the Hulks superior BUT there is a reason why Zom lost, Strange couldn't control its power, and hulk too advantage of that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think regaining control is the reason Strange lost. From the way it looked, had he truly lost control, he likely would've killed Hulk and everyone else in the area.

lordboo

hysterical2

odin eats hulk for breakfast,then shits him out when he goes for a mid afternoon odindump.

Soljer
Warhulk, Savage Hulk, and 'World War Hulk' are all low herald level.

And Savage Hulk only belongs there based on 'potential.'

War Hulk may or may not deserve mid-herald - but that's only due to celestial amping. And we didn't see enough of him to justify a higher placement or not. From what we actually saw, he wasn't much better than any other Hulk. erm.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer

And Savage Hulk only belongs there based on 'potential.'

War Hulk may or may not deserve mid-herald - but that's only due to celestial amping. And we didn't see enough of him to justify a higher placement or not. From what we actually saw, he wasn't much better than any other Hulk. erm.

Putting War Hulk ABOVE Apocalypse when he was his herald, doesn't quite make sense.

janus77
WWH arc Hulk is stated to be the strongest Hulk's ever been >>> War Hulk.

on top of that, the Zom/Strange battle is proof enough of a new level of power.

as to the Herald-level ranking, as I said before, he's not versatile enough to make maximum use of the staggering power that he possesses. that doesn't mean he can't pummel any herald to death, he clearly could - and would - but that it would have to be on his terms, without 90% of their abilities being brought into play.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
WWH arc Hulk is stated to be the strongest Hulk's ever been >>> War Hulk.

on top of that, the Zom/Strange battle is proof enough of a new level of power.

as to the Herald-level ranking, as I said before, he's not versatile enough to make maximum use of the staggering power that he possesses. that doesn't mean he can't pummel any herald to death, he clearly could - and would - but that it would have to be on his terms, without 90% of their abilities being brought into play.

Could he now?

I've yet to see any feats that puts him on the same level as ANY of the mid-heralds.

Kid Kurdy
I'm a bit confused. Classic Hulk was more than a worthy sparring partner for Thor, and Thor is by most people considered Herald level.

WWH is much stronger, more durable and smarter than Classic Hulk, and still some people refuse to accept he could be Herald level !?

Like all Heralds are these amazing creatures with incredible, limitless powers. Yeah right...

llagrok
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I'm a bit confused. Classic Hulk was more than a worthy sparring partner for Thor, and Thor is by most people considered Herald level.

WWH is much stronger, more durable and smarter than Classic Hulk, and still some people refuse to accept he could be Herald level !?

Like all Heralds are these amazing creatures with incredible, limitless powers. Yeah right...

Wrong.

Contrary to popular belief Thor actually has a very good track record against the Hulk. Despite the fact that he ALWAYS chooses to fight like an idiot and duke it out hand to hand. He has won twice and stalemated the Hulk once. Lost twice if I'm not mistaken.

A Thor without mjolnir and its enchantment is not a herald level character. Nor do I think that Thor deserves the herald title when he only hits people with his hammer. Physically, Thor loses to the Hulk, that's no secret.

However, when using flight, weather manipulation, matter manipulation and everything that Thor is granted through Mjolnir. He can go well above the high herald rank. So no, the Hulk has never really beaten a "high herald Thor"

Symmetric Chaos

The difference is that the Thor that is HighHerald is the one that comes out when he fights people at very high power levels. Mjolnir really does give Thor tons of options and powers, however there are many instances where he chooses not to use them. Although several of the better known powers would be just about useless Thor does have tricks like the Godblast or transmutation or antiforce blasts which are perfectly capable of KOing or even killing Hulk.

When Thor fights on teams or against people of comparatively linear powersets (such as Hulk) the powers that put him at HighHerald don't come out nearly as much which skews down the level of the feat.

miraclethree

People (here) would refuse to accept the hulk herald level even if he beat Galactus. KMC thanks to some posters is now a legend in the world of comic boards.

War Hulk is skyfather level. He can beat a celestial according Apocalypse. He would trash Thanos and Darkseid. World War Hulk could be even stronger. KMC does not count anything because this place is full of trolls who hate the hulk because the hulk > their fav.

KMC opinions count nothing, comics speak the truth.

miraclethree

Only on this board. Ask anywhere and get ready to cry.

Symmetric Chaos
War Hulk is skyfather level. He can beat a celestial according Apocalypse.

Thats a blatant lie.

miraclethree
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thats a blatant lie.

Re-read the story and let'see if it's a lie.

Soljer
Thats a blatant lie.

Cosigned.

Lord, I love Sym.

Him, Bada, and a (very) few others are pretty much the only reasonable Hulk fans left.

Anywhere. sad.

Only on this board. Ask anywhere and get ready to cry.

erm. Why? I feel absolutely no emotional attachment to comic book characters - positive or negative. And I care even less about the opinions of other comic book fans, especially ones that are as ignorant as you're describing.

janus77
People (here) would refuse to accept the hulk herald level even if he beat Galactus. KMC thanks to some posters is now a legend in the world of comic boards.

by definition then, he would be ABOVE 'Herald Level' and thus people would be right to reject the idea that Hulk is Herald Level

War Hulk is skyfather level. He can beat a celestial according Apocalypse. He would trash Thanos and Darkseid. World War Hulk could be even stronger. KMC does not count anything because this place is full of trolls who hate the hulk because the hulk > their fav.

NO, the scan said The CELESTIAL TECH rates Hulk's energies as being powerful enough to -perhaps- be of significance to The Celestials.
The Beyonder too, attests to that 'infinity' of power upon which The Hulk draws (limitlessly).

that is NOT the same thing as saying Hulk >/= a Celestial no.

my only reason for say Hulk isn't "Herald Level" is his lack of versatility. he has way more than enough +raw power+ to tear Heralds asunder, just not the ability to fly, react or anything else, at their speeds and at the vast distances upon which they operate.

Gecko4lif
odin turns hulk into the worlds largest green pin cushion (literally)

Soljer
Putting War Hulk ABOVE Apocalypse when he was his herald, doesn't quite make sense.

Nope, but creations CAN exceed their creators.

Check Amazo for proof.

DEVILHULK
World War Hulk beat Strange Zom who is > Odin.

Nuff Said.

Miracle3 : KMC sucks, did not you know it ?

Soljer
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
World War Hulk got beat on by Strange Zom who is <<<< Odin.

Nuff Said.

Miracle3 : I suck, did not you know it ?

janus77
he beat up on Zom/Strange once Strange tried to reign-in some of Zom's stupendous power... and indeed he could have easily killed Strange, but Zom/Strange wasn't using anything like the power that Zom possesses. consider how "galaxies are destroyed" when Odin unleashes, do you think that was the level to which Zom/Strange took things against Hulk?

truth is Zom/Strange may indeed be >>>>>>>>>> ... >>>>>>>>>> Odin, but Zom/Strange didn't go all out. Strange couldn't handle Zom's power, he made blunders, almost killed innocent by-standers and generally - in the end - had to acknowledge that he was an idiot for even trying to use Zom.

Hulk could probably take a lot of what Odin can dish out physically, especially so if the Odin - Thanos confrontation is anything to go by. it's the magics that would be Hulk's downfall.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by janus77
he beat up on Zom/Strange once Strange tried to reign-in some of Zom's stupendous power... and indeed he could have easily killed Strange, but Zom/Strange wasn't using anything like the power that Zom possesses. consider how "galaxies are destroyed" when Odin unleashes, do you think that was the level to which Zom/Strange took things against Hulk?

truth is Zom/Strange may indeed be >>>>>>>>>> ... >>>>>>>>>> Odin, but Zom/Strange didn't go all out. Strange couldn't handle Zom's power, he made blunders, almost killed innocent by-standers and generally - in the end - had to acknowledge that he was an idiot for even trying to use Zom.

Hulk could probably take a lot of what Odin can dish out physically, especially so if the Odin - Thanos confrontation is anything to go by. it's the magics that would be Hulk's downfall.

If Odin faces the World War Hulk as he faced Thanos, Odin dies pretty fast.

TricksterPriest
Thor himself has said that he rarely goes all out when he's on teams, because he feels humans should do the job themselves, without the aid of the gods.

Apocalypse did say that Hulk could be a weapon against the celestials.............but I'll consign that to hyperbole or Apoc throwing Hulk at the celestials as a decoy. stick out tongue

I'm a hulk fan. durhulk I may not like the wankery and PIS of WWH, but the story is pretty good (excluding the Strange Zom thing).

Soljer
Thor himself has said that he rarely goes all out when he's on teams, because he feels humans should do the job themselves, without the aid of the gods.

Apocalypse did say that Hulk could be a weapon against the celestials.............but I'll consign that to hyperbole or Apoc throwing Hulk at the celestials as a decoy. stick out tongue

I'm a hulk fan. durhulk I may not like the wankery and PIS of WWH, but the story is pretty good (excluding the Strange Zom thing).

What story?

confused.

llagrok
Nope, but creations CAN exceed their creators.

Check Amazo for proof.

Seeing as Apocalypse's technology is A PART of him and he uses it to funnel his own power, I think the idea that he can amplify someone else above his own level is ridiculous. Then again, Apoc getting any cred on this board? meh

I mean, look at Moses Magnum. People would give him the majority against Apocalypse, even though he's afraid of him.

Soljer
Seeing as Apocalypse's technology is A PART of him and he uses it to funnel his own power, I think the idea that he can amplify someone else above his own level is ridiculous.

Why?

By all accounts, the Hulk is 'an infinity of power' or whatever the hell.

Why would it be ridiculous to assume that Apocalypse, an alpha mutant (therefore, having a limit) could amp someone - who has always been described as possessing infinite potential - above himself?

Not saying that he necessarily DID in this instance.

Just talking about the logic of your conclusion.

lordboo

Nuff Said.

if kmc sucks so much,simple piss off and dont post any more.
instead of whining and complaining about kmc!!

llagrok
Why?

By all accounts, the Hulk is 'an infinity of power' or whatever the hell.

Why would it be ridiculous to assume that Apocalypse, an alpha mutant (therefore, having a limit) could amp someone - who has always been described as possessing infinite potential - above himself?

Not saying that he necessarily DID in this instance.

Just talking about the logic of your conclusion.

Enough with Hulk's potential. We're talking about how strong War Hulk proved himself to be. If we're moving War Hulk up above Apocalypse based on the fact that it's feasible that the Hulk was stronger, then I'm going to laugh.

Also, don't you think there's a limit to how angry you can get?

vlaaad12345

Nuff Said.

Really,being beat by the hulk proves that strange/zom wasnt on odins level,odin could stomp hulk and quite easily even only using the power like against thanos since thanos is much more powerful and durable then hulk.

Soljer
Enough with Hulk's potential. We're talking about how strong War Hulk proved himself to be. If we're moving War Hulk up above Apocalypse based on the fact that it's feasible that the Hulk was stronger, then I'm going to laugh.

Also, don't you think there's a limit to how angry you can get?

Again, I didn't say that it was necessarily the case in this instance - and I didn't advise any change in 'tiers.' I merely postulated that it was a possibility that Apocalypse could use celestial tech to amplify an unlimited power source beyond a limited one.

Bad Ash231

Apocalypse wanted to use the (Heroes Reborn) Hulk's nexus-energy, derived from imminent Celestial Franklin Richards' pocket universe...

TricksterPriest
Not to mention Apoc being classified as Alpha level, is what he was before the celestials snagged him and upgraded him.

Bad Ash231
Not to mention Apoc being classified as Alpha level, is what he was before the celestials snagged him and upgraded him.

When has he actually been classified as an Alpha level mutant?

DEVILHULK
1) Thanos fears the hulk; anyone unbiased admits it easy (Thanos Quest)

2) Thanos got owned by the champion as he should be owned by the hulk ( Thanos Quest)

3) Blood and Thunder ( Thanos is Odin's equal)

4) Annihilation (Thanos got killed by the weakest Drax of the story)

5) WWH would beat Odin if Odin wants to do a slugfest versus him

6) WWH > Odin = Thanos with force field >>> anyone else > Thanos ----without force field is shit (Thanos Quest)

llagrok
I wonder what the world is like when perceived through DH's retard glasses.

Harry Fingerman
I wonder what the world is like when perceived through DH's retard glasses. I don't know.
Probably hazy, and green.

It's pointless to debate with him, as I've shut him down before (including multiple "Thanos owning tha huc" scans), and to no avail, so I'd advise anyone to not debate him, or show any scans as well.
Just ignore him.

llagrok
I don't know.
Probably hazy, and green.

It's pointless to debate with him, as I've shut him down before (including multiple "Thanos owning tha huc" scans), and to no avail, so I'd advise anyone to not debate him, or show any scans as well.
Just ignore him.

If only we could get him to stop taking Stupid pills

Harry Fingerman
If only we could get him to stop taking Stupid pills I think stopping him from doing crack mixed with anti-freeze would be better for him.

DEVILHULK

Reported

Estacado
Reported
For?

Bad Ash231
Reported

Indeed.

How dare you call DH's glasses retarded, llagrok. They are living things to!

strengthkills
Could he now?

I've yet to see any feats that puts him on the same level as ANY of the mid-heralds.

May I suggest bifocals or contacts?

DEVILHULK

Unlike you i read comics.

strengthkills

Stop man.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by strengthkills
Stop man. Relax, he was DH's sock.

Estacado
haermm
You mean you stare at those pretty pictures?

strengthkills
Relax, he was DH's sock.

He killed it for me when Skyfather came in the play.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm
You mean you stare at those pretty pictures?

Hey,why did you get banned?

Estacado
Originally posted by strengthkills
Hey,why did you get banned?
Moron mocking.......

DigiMark007
Ilgarok, regardless of his opinions, you can't bash people when they are stating their opinions...and even if it is instigated (I can't see that it was in this case) it's not an excuse to stopp to the same level. You already have warnings on your record, and haven't really stopped the behavior, so eventually it will become a problem.

Same goes for the Hulk fans though. You rarely are completely innocent with the bashing.

thanospimphand

u may read them, but its pretty clear u can't understand them or u wouldn't be the laughing stock of kmc!

starking
Is it just me, or does Devilhulk reminds me of Devilgoblin?

strengthkills
Originally posted by starking
Is it just me, or does Devilhulk reminds me of Devilgoblin?

no expression

Phenomenol
I am sorry but if this is WWH vs The Odin Thanos was fighting then WWH wins pretty easily! Odin struggled to put down Thanos. Now the Odin against Seth was an AUGMENTED Odin and he was using all ofthe power of Asgard and such and tha twould count as cheating. WWH should be able to beat Odin by himself without any problems.

Zom/Strange >>>>> Odin!

Estacado
Originally posted by Phenomenol
I am sorry but if this is WWH vs The Odin Thanos was fighting then WWH wins pretty easily! Odin struggled to put down Thanos. Now the Odin against Seth was an AUGMENTED Odin and he was using all ofthe power of Asgard and such and tha twould count as cheating. WWH should be able to beat Odin by himself without any problems.

Zom/Strange >>>>> Odin!
Great.thumb up
Can you give us more details on WWH and the fight?

Phenomenol
Great.thumb up
Can you give us more details on WWH and the fight?

Estacado
I was refering to WWH vs Odin.
How will the fight go?
I'm only asking cause I haven't seen the fight against ZOM and I was wondering how will Hulk defeat Odin?
Will he simply just beat him up or will he use his gladiator skills and rage to complete the task?

vlaaad12345

Zom/Strange >>>>> Odin!
And why would hulk beat a person who was throwing thanos around?last time I checked thanos owns hulk in just about every area,especially in the area of taking shots from much more powerful beings then hulk does.

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ilgarok, regardless of his opinions, you can't bash people when they are stating their opinions...and even if it is instigated (I can't see that it was in this case) it's not an excuse to stopp to the same level. You already have warnings on your record, and haven't really stopped the behavior, so eventually it will become a problem.

Same goes for the Hulk fans though. You rarely are completely innocent with the bashing.

Rex always says it's right before I get a warning.

Either way I'll consider myself warned.

DigiMark007
Rex always says it's right before I get a warning.

Either way I'll consider myself warned.

The Hulk group are confirmed socks, and will likely be dealt with soon, so you aren't entirely to blame...but it doesn't excuse anything.

Estacado
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The Hulk group are confirmed socks, and will likely be dealt with soon, so you aren't entirely to blame...but it doesn't excuse anything.
So now we can't even bash socks?schmoll

The Weather God
Odin and quite easily

Badabing
So now we can't even bash socks?schmoll WHAT?! whatdur This makes Bada mad!!!!!! durhuc Now Bada must SMASH...something..........puny? I can find nothing puny!!! Where's Smurph when you need him? sad

stick out tongue

Phenomenol
I was refering to WWH vs Odin.
How will the fight go?
I'm only asking cause I haven't seen the fight against ZOM and I was wondering how will Hulk defeat Odin?
Will he simply just beat him up or will he use his gladiator skills and rage to complete the task?

Hulk would get stronger and stronger as the fight goes and he would actually land blows that would HURT Odin (unlike Thanos). Hulk would use a combination of his raw power and gladiator like skills.

WRONG, Thanos is nothing but a prep-time whore! All Thanos has is tech and prep. NONE of Thanos attacks was phasing Odin, Hulk's blows would damage Odin, not too mention Hulk gets stronger and stronger as the contest grows!

WWHulk > Thanos.

batdude123
WWHulk > Thanos.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2006/06/fail-motivational.jpg

Phenomenol
Originally posted by batdude123
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2006/06/fail-motivational.jpg

Damn, you just showed that you know nothin. thumb down

vlaaad12345
Hulk would get stronger and stronger as the fight goes and he would actually land blows that would HURT Odin (unlike Thanos). Hulk would use a combination of his raw power and gladiator like skills.

WRONG, Thanos is nothing but a prep-time whore! All Thanos has is tech and prep. NONE of Thanos attacks was phasing Odin, Hulk's blows would damage Odin, not too mention Hulk gets stronger and stronger as the contest grows!

WWHulk > Thanos.
Thats why thanos beats the crap out of people like silver surfer,and stands up to people like galactus omega tyrant and power gem champion huh,thanos would laugh at hulks blows and beat him silly,thanos beats tons of people all the time with no prep.

Badabing

WWHulk > Thanos. Don't try to explain things to haters. To a hater, every Hulk feat outside of what they think "should" happen is PIS. erm

Harry Fingerman
Don't try to explain things to haters. To a hater, every Hulk feat outside of what they think "should" happen is PIS. erm You... quiet.

Badabing
You... quiet. shrug laughing out loud

Phenomenol
thumb up

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Thats why thanos beats the crap out of people like silver surfer,and stands up to people like galactus omega tyrant and power gem champion huh,thanos would laugh at hulks blows and beat him silly,thanos beats tons of people all the time with no prep.

LOL, Who hsn't kicked the Surfer's ass? I can name loads of characters who has beaten Surfer, that no longer is a feat. Thanos never fought Galactus he merely was stalling for time and then proceeded to get pwned! Thanos had help against Omega and then proceeded to get pwned also, Thanos was AUGMENTED with Morg's orb against Tyrant and STILL got his ass kicked, Thanos didn't fight Power Gem Champion Thanos made Champion beat himself.

WWH > Thanos easy.

vlaaad12345
thumb up

LOL, Who hsn't kicked the Surfer's ass? I can name loads of characters who has beaten Surfer, that no longer is a feat. Thanos never fought Galactus he merely was stalling for time and then proceeded to get pwned! Thanos had help against Omega and then proceeded to get pwned also, Thanos was AUGMENTED with Morg's orb against Tyrant and STILL got his ass kicked, Thanos didn't fight Power Gem Champion Thanos made Champion beat himself.

WWH > Thanos easy.
How does wwh>thanos,wwh couldnt take shots from omega or galactus.

Phenomenol
How does wwh>thanos,wwh couldnt take shots from omega or galactus.

Excuse me, WWH took shots from ZOM/STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zom > Galactus/ and Omega!

vlaaad12345

Not really since he got beat by hulk,zom wasnt using a fraction of his power,and strange wasnt even using his real magic.

CaptainStoic
The Hulk is powerful, but Odin simply has too many powers for the Hulk to be a contest. Odin could sit down and imprison Hulk without batting an eye. Odin could banish Hulk. Technically, Odin would never even have to fight Hulk on the physical level, but if it came to that Odin could become a 1000 foot tall giant, and step on the Hulk. I'm not bashing the Hulk but he is cleary out of his league in terms of power.

Phenomenol
Not really since he got beat by hulk,zom wasnt using a fraction of his power,and strange wasnt even using his real magic.

Wrong, For the mere fact that Hulk had to go toe-to-toe with Zom/Strange and SURVIVE shows Hulk's great durability. Not to mention Hulk's BLOWS hurt Zom/Strange!!

LOL at Thanos tanking blasts from Galactus and Omega...THANOS SHIELDS TOOK THE BLAST AND STILL GOT BROKEN THROUGH!! sleep

Odin needs to absorb all of Asgard to do that!

Zom >>>>>>>>>Odin!

Estacado
I think there is a new retard in town.happy

llagrok
I think there is a new retard in town.happy

FearOfBlood
Regular fight ? Odin would crush classic Hulk, but he could lose vs current Hulk.

Slugfest ? I am one of those who feel his performance versus Thanos was not impressive. Odin loses any fight.

Estacado
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Regular fight ? Odin would crush classic Hulk, but he could lose vs current Hulk.

Slugfest ? I am one of those who feel his performance versus Thanos was not impressive. Odin loses any fight.
thumb up

Priest

Odin dosent need to absorb anything to grow 1000's of feet. no expression

Utrigita
Odin dosent need to absorb anything to grow 1000's of feet. no expression

He doesn't and he doesn't have to get anywhere near Hulk to defeat him, he could bind him within the earth like the did to Surtur unless of cause Surtur <<< WWH roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif

wrong

Zom> The Galactus thanos got hit by

Priest
Originally posted by Utrigita
He doesn't and he doesn't have to get anywhere near Hulk to defeat him, he could bind him within the earth like the did to Surtur unless of cause Surtur <<< WWH roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Don't try to explain things to haters. To a hater, every Hulk feat outside of what they think "should" happen is PIS. erm

True. Irrelevant here. But true.

smile

CaptainStoic

From what I remember Odin grows via the Odin Force. This force was always huge in power but became greater when his brothers gave him 2 thirds more power... I hope I remembered how the story went, but it was something to that effect. He does not need to absorb anything, from what I know, but this may have been retconned in recent years.

WWHulk or any Hulk is no match for Odin when he pulls out the big guns... I could see Odin finishing this in... yep that fast.

llagrok
Seeing as Odin can place things out of time and reality and is capable of entrapping opponents such as Ymir and Surtur. BFR should be a very viable option against any opponent that won't go down.

Utrigita
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
From what I remember Odin grows via the Odin Force. This force was always huge in power but became greater when his brothers gave him 2 thirds more power... I hope I remembered how the story went, but it was something to that effect. He does not need to absorb anything, from what I know, but this may have been retconned in recent years.

WWHulk or any Hulk is no match for Odin when he pulls out the big guns... I could see Odin finishing this in... yep that fast.

Normally I would say that SS is a good match for WWH and he got one shot by Odin...

Odin all the way.

Harry Fingerman
Odin finishes this fight anywhere Huc wants to take it.

H2h? Odin killed Surtur.
Blasts? Don't even get me started.

Soljer
Odin finishes this fight anywhere Huc wants to take it.

H2h? Odin killed Surtur.
Blasts? Don't even get me started.

The Hulk can fire 'blasts'? confused.

Symmetric Chaos

Talk about ignorance roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Talk about ignorance roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've seen a couple instances where he emitted gamma radiation.

I guess that's as close as my ignorant self has came.

Harry Fingerman
The Hulk can fire 'blasts'? confused. I mean if Odin wants to shoot blasts at him.

Plus, teh Huc was shooting blasts at that cosmic being that>>>>Galactus!!!
shifty

Estacado
haermm
You noobzor!!!!
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/21/hucov7.jpg

Soljer
I've seen a couple instances where he emitted gamma radiation.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
wrong

Zom> The Galactus thanos got hit by

Nope, Zom > Galactus, PERIOD!

And the Odin Force uses all the power of asgard! Yes Odin's brothers gave him power in one instance.

Harry Fingerman
Question:
What do you base this on?

Phenomenol
Question:
What do you base this on?

The fact that Galactus hasn't shown any feats and has had his @#$ kicked manya a time. Hell many interdimensional beings would go to work on Galactus, Shuma Gorath, Inbetweener (already did), Dormammu!

Zom is a cosmic being who is so powerful it took the COMBINED might of Dormammu and Eternity to seal him away! Not too mention LIVING TRIBUNAL had to step in PERSONALLY to seal Zom away the second time.

You tell me who is greater?

Estacado
The fact that Galactus hasn't shown any feats and has had his @#$ kicked manya a time. Hell many interdimensional beings would go to work on Galactus, Shuma Gorath, Inbetweener (already did), Dormammu!

Zom is a cosmic being who is so powerful it took the COMBINED might of Dormammu and Eternity to seal him away! Not too mention LIVING TRIBUNAL had to step in PERSONALLY to seal Zom away the second time.

So now Hulk>>>>>Eternity and Dormammu?
I think soon you will earn the tard of the Forum title.

Utrigita

hasn't shown any feats??? Hell Shuma Gorath would stay as far away from Galactus as possible by the risk alone of his dimension getting devoured. Inbetweener battled a weakend Galactus and only got the upper hand in the fight when he found the nexus between the realities.

Eternity had a hand in yes But as far as I know Eternity didn't directly interfer.

He was called by the Vishanti that could probably on there own have defeated Shuma but instead decided to call LT who with a wave of his hand blasted Zom apart. This isn't enough to say Zom > Galactus PERIOD.

Utrigita

what didn't you know... Hulk is second only to LT confused

TricksterPriest

The Living Durbunal agrees. livingdurbunal duryes durlaugh

Estacado
My bad....I forgot to read this months WWH issue.313

FearOfBlood
WWH series made too many hulk haters cry laughing

Estacado
WWH series made too many hulk haters cry laughing
You will be the one crying the most at the end....haermm

FearOfBlood

I agree with you, but don't forget we are on KMC sad

FearOfBlood
You will be the one crying the most at the end....haermm

you bet ?

Estacado
you bet ?
Didn't you know?An amped She-Hulk will beat Hulk

FearOfBlood
You will be the one crying the most at the end.......haermm

Stop crying.

Estacado
Didn't you know?An amped She-Hulk will beat Hulk

FearOfBlood

If you could read you would know wwh one/shotted She Hulk.

Good try Estacado/Ilagrok

Estacado
If you could read you would know wwh one/shotted She Hulk.

Good try Estacado/Ilagrok
Go read up on Marvel that's the way how WWH will end.....

Phenomenol

Where the hell in my post did I say that? roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't try to label anyone if you don't know what the hell you are ranting about!

Galactus would get his ass whooped by Shuma, especially in his own dimension where he is damn near All powerful. Galactus has had his ass whooped too many times for me to give him respect. All that hype and Galactus hasn't busted a damn grape.

Eternity, Dormammu, and LT had to seal Zom away, you don't need that type of power to put Galactus away, PERIOD.

Utrigita
Where the hell in my post did I say that? roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't try to label anyone if you don't know what the hell you are ranting about!

Galactus would get his ass whooped by Shuma, especially in his own dimension where he is damn near All powerful. Galactus has had his ass whooped too many times for me to give him respect. All that hype and Galactus hasn't busted a damn grape.

Eternity, Dormammu, and LT had to seal Zom away, you don't need that type of power to put Galactus away, PERIOD.

In there own dimension a being that created that dimension is all powerfull hmm I recall a scene with agamotto and a scene with mephisto both battles caused Massive destruction beyond that dimension and both time Galactus was weak and one of the time he was about to devour that dimension. Then its your openion he has also beaten people to death at other times, I doesn't quiet mean what you mean with haven't busted a damm grape???

Eternity helped Dormammu create the shackles that binded Zom, and the second time Zom appeared the Vistanti was about to battle him, but the LT arrived because Zom had violated a law and thus with a single wave from LT's hand was blown to bits.

Utrigita
In there own dimension a being that created that dimension is all powerfull hmm I recall a scene with agamotto and a scene with mephisto both battles caused Massive destruction beyond that dimension and both time Galactus was weak and one of the time he was about to devour that dimension. Then its your openion he has also beaten people to death at other times, I doesn't quiet mean what you mean with haven't busted a damm grape???

Eternity helped Dormammu create the shackles that binded Zom, and the second time Zom appeared the Vistanti was about to battle him, but the LT arrived because Zom had violated a law and thus with a single wave from LT's hand was blown to bits.

Edit: I'm Not saying that Zom isn't above Galactus but merely pointing out that if all you believe is based on Dormammu coorporating with other beings to put him away and LT blasting him to bits isn't enough IMO.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>