Vader choking some one lightyears away?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manslayer
I have notice that acstyles and sexy made this claim. I asked sexy about where vader performed this feat and he says it is during ANH but i dont recall that happening.

Anybody actually know where this happened?

Morridini
Well, wasn't it in ESB?
He has a transmission with some Imperial officers, and then chokes one who had displeased him.

Darth Scythe
Off the top of my head - I know he force choked Admiral Ozzel in ESB. I don't know if thats what they were reffering to and if it was lightyears away. I thought they were both in the Hoth system when he did that.

Morridini
Was it at the Asteroid field?

I doubt they were light-years away from each other, but they were indeed far away from each other. So it is an impressive skill, managing to influence the Force to affect someone across a holo-transmission.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Morridini
Was it at the Asteroid field?

I doubt they were light-years away from each other, but they were indeed far away from each other. So it is an impressive skill, managing to influence the Force to affect someone across a holo-transmission. Is this in ANH or TESB? I only have TESB ROTJ ROTS and the PT dvd set with me, I saw ANH a very long time ago so i cant recall exactly

Advent
Originally posted by Manslayer
Is this in ANH or TESB?

It happens in ESB, right after they come out of lightspeed around the Hoth system.

And I wouldn't exactly call being on the same ship "light years away":

"Veers turns smartly and leaves as Vader activates a large viewscreen showing the bridge of his mighty ship. Admiral Ozzel appears on the viewscreen, standing slightly in front of Captain Piett." (The Empire Strikes Back script)

As we see both Admiral Ozzel and Darth Vader were on the Executor - Ozzel was simply on the bridge while Vader was in his chambers.

Sesse
No, but he can play harmonica...

harmonica

Melcórë
laughing out loud

Manslayer
Originally posted by Advent
It happens in ESB, right after they come out of lightspeed around the Hoth system.

And I wouldn't exactly call being on the same ship "light years away":

"Veers turns smartly and leaves as Vader activates a large viewscreen showing the bridge of his mighty ship. Admiral Ozzel appears on the viewscreen, standing slightly in front of Captain Piett." (The Empire Strikes Back script)

As we see both Admiral Ozzel and Darth Vader were on the Executor - Ozzel was simply on the bridge while Vader was in his chambers.

Ah ok, i asked because sexy and acstyles claimed he did it to an officer lightyears away and i never recalled that happening so hence i decided to post this topic.

Yes your right, it was not light years away but on the same ship. Sorry, i watched both movies awhile back

Captain REX
Indeed, it was the same ship. Still impressive, to be sure.

Darth Subjekt
But hasn't he done it from one ship to another? The guy that said "i will take full responsibility..." Needa I think...wasn't he on a regular SSD while Vader was on The Executor? Just curious...

Manslayer
Needa went to the executor then got choked there

Darth Subjekt
ahhh yes, my memory was foggy. he choked out so many people its hard to keep them straight, lol.

Manslayer
No problem, rejoice subjeckt your nemesis dickbaris got banned again, Dont forget your rebutal against the anti vader cry baby darth sith

Darth Subjekt
What'd dick for brains do now, besides pollute our air with his stench?

Darthsith? In what thread? Ya know, he'd almost be fun to debate with if he would think logically and be unbiased towards his chosen party. That and even if you make perfect sense and prove a point, he argues with nonsense rather than logic. Other than that...

Manslayer
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
What'd dick for brains do now, besides pollute our air with his stench?

Darthsith? In what thread? Ya know, he'd almost be fun to debate with if he would think logically and be unbiased towards his chosen party. That and even if you make perfect sense and prove a point, he argues with nonsense rather than logic. Other than that... He just has an ego though its not on the level of dickbaris. He always asked me to prove shit when all it takes is common sense to realise that vader is capable of doing those things.

Hell he is so biased against vader, he even claims quinlos can wtf pwn vader in the force and when i step up for vader he accuses me of fanboyism claiming i suck his (vader) dick and that i enjoy blowing him

Just read his website subjeckt, you will see how biased he is against vader claiming he is the weakest sith lord in galactic history, so weak that even weaklings like the BOD could kick his ass.

He has horrible analogy too, he said "Oh because vader picked up his lightsaber aftr crushing those 10 animals at once means he is tired" without proving shit but rather speculating, i guess vader must have got really tired after choking ozzel

Darth Sexy
Not to mention he makes up shit and names a source, but when you ask him for specifics, he "can't remember".

Manslayer
Darth sith or nebaris?

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
ahhh yes, my memory was foggy. he choked out so many people its hard to keep them straight, lol.

He choked two, your memory is bad, old man. stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
That's hurtful...calling me old. sad

Was it only two? The first fat guy he didn't kill, the second fat ginger guy, the skinny tool who lost Han...well then Padme when younger (does that count?lol). Ah well, close enough.

Well That's not including all the people he choked that we didn't see!!! (I'm kidding - although possibly true wink)

Ushgarak
Indeed it was only done on the same ship.

However, the original script for TPM- when the Trade federation bigwigs first talk to Sidious- had Sidious Force Choking the cowardly one all the way from Coruscant, before the line about taking 'this stunted slime out of my sight'.

Whilst doing it, he even gave the interesting line "Only a Sith can reach across such a distance." Whether that was literally true or just a power boast is unknown.

In any case, although the way the scene is now edited makes it look as if that line was actually filmed, it was never screened so it means nothing. But worth noting that GL was thinking that way.

Darth Subjekt
Kind of the same how GL originally wanted Anakin to have to help Sidious kill Mace. Kinda proves that mace legitimately won the fight, imo.

Quark_666
Originally posted by Manslayer
Ah ok, i asked because sexy and acstyles claimed he did it to an officer lightyears away and i never recalled that happening so hence i decided to post this topic.

Yes your right, it was not light years away but on the same ship. Sorry, i watched both movies awhile back

Wait a second...darth sexy and acestyles agreed on something? I want proof.

Manslayer
Nebaris!

Thiru
Hey wait a minute, Didn't vader choke xizor lightyears away when they were in a 3 way hologram communication with the emperor? And that xizor barely survived due to palpatines interference?

This takes place in the bounty hunter wars novel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.