Telepathy Stand Off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Among Marvel cast. Which one of these characters is the better telepath.

Shaman X-Man
Xavier
Jean (No Phoenix Force)
Jesus Cable
Rachael (no Phoenix force)
Moon Dragon (no mind gem).
Emma Frost

Feats, scans, and issues numbers will be greatly appreciated.

willRules
Probably the Messianic Cable or Shaman X-man. Xavier would put up a good fight yes

llagrok
Originally posted by willRules
Probably the Messianic Cable or Shaman X-man. Xavier would put up a good fight yes

id369
I forgot to add Emma Frost.

ExodusCloak
It'll come to "Jesus" Cable vs Shaman X-Men....eh...they both burn out at the same time...shifty

CaptainStoic
what happened to the Shadow King? As it stands none of the above has proven that they could take Xavier out on the astral plane except maybe Jean when she beame the Dark Phoenix.

Cosmic Flame
What exactly are you looking for? Most talented? Most powerful? Most accomplished? IMO, they'd all be taken by different people. For instance, Shaman was a beast, but if he didn't have the power, he'd probably be at the bottom as far as skill is concerned. Xavier and Frost don't have the power of Rachel or X-Man, but they're definitely much more skilled.

DigiMark007
Does anyone outside of discussion forums actually call him "Jesus Cable"? It just seems silly.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Does anyone outside of discussion forums actually call him "Jesus Cable"? It just seems silly. Actually, some of us IN forums don't even call him that.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
What exactly are you looking for? Most talented? Most powerful? Most accomplished? IMO, they'd all be taken by different people. For instance, Shaman was a beast, but if he didn't have the power, he'd probably be at the bottom as far as skill is concerned. Xavier and Frost don't have the power of Rachel or X-Man, but they're definitely much more skilled.

frost may be more skilled then racheal but the difference in power between her are x-man she would lose

id369

id369
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
How do you determine skill or raw power in telepathy?

willRules
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Does anyone outside of discussion forums actually call him "Jesus Cable"? It just seems silly.

mad YEAH!

That title should only be ascribed to Ultimate Thor stick out tongue

DigiMark007

Galan007
I don't know much about most of the X-Men related characters...

Can someone fill me in on Shaman?

CaptainStoic
I could get used to the monicker Omega Cable. Attaching Christ to any super hero is wrong.

batdude123
Shaman Nate.

leonheartmm
you didnt include, hyperstorm, legion, proteus, mad jim jaspers and franklin richards, genis-vell, sentry. theyr also in marvel.

among those itd be a duel between unhindered cable and nate. nate has more power but cable has more control so i dunno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.