Vincent Valentine VS Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Hadou
dont know if this has been done b4, nofing came up in search.

ok so its vincent vs ryu

discuss!

i know Vincent is very powerful but at d sametym i also know Ryu has alot of fans, which always helps.

shin_gear
Vincent is powerful, but Ryu has fans. Oh wow. laughing

Anyway, this hasn't been made before, and since no stipulations have been given, in the following cases,

1. Vincent versus Hayabusa: I say Ryu wins that 5-6/10.

2. Chaos Vincent versus Hayabusa armed with any weapon and all ninpo: I state Vincent should definitely win that. I'm not so sure if Vincent as Chaos is evil. If so the True Dragon Sword would have a devastating effect on him if he were to get hit by it, despite Chaos' massive durability, damage soak and healing factor. Ninpo, shouldn't be that big of a threat to Chaos in my opinion. Hayabusa with the Dark Dragon Blade would technically involve Hayabusa with evil intent transforming into the Devil Incarnate as a result of the sword's seal being broken. In this case he would win. The reality that he doesn't become the Devil Incarnate in-game while the blade is in use is a false game mechanic, and the Ninja Gaiden introduction explains why.

shin_gear
Although I'm sure that pretty much no thread involving Hayabusa states he gets the Dark Dragon Blade in his arsenal.

SHM
Originally posted by shin_gear
Vincent is powerful, but Ryu has fans. Oh wow. laughing

Anyway, this hasn't been made before, and since no stipulations have been given, in the following cases,

1. Vincent versus Hayabusa: I say Ryu wins that 5-6/10.

2. Chaos Vincent versus Hayabusa armed with any weapon and all ninpo: I state Vincent should definitely win that. I'm not so sure if Vincent as Chaos is evil. If so the True Dragon Sword would have a devastating effect on him if he were to get hit by it, despite Chaos' massive durability, damage soak and healing factor. Ninpo, shouldn't be that big of a threat to Chaos in my opinion. Hayabusa with the Dark Dragon Blade would technically involve Hayabusa with evil intent transforming into the Devil Incarnate as a result of the sword's seal being broken. In this case he would win. The reality that he doesn't become the Devil Incarnate in-game while the blade is in use is a false game mechanic, and the Ninja Gaiden introduction explains why.

Chaos isn't evil.

shin_gear
I was thinking so. hmm

ThoraxeRMG
But his goal is. :/ And what does that make him?

shin_gear
Didn't he help the FF7 crew and save the Earth from Omega?

ThoraxeRMG
Wait, I may be thinking about Omega Weapon.....

Hannibal-Lector
Chaos vincent would win but without Chaos, Vicent would probably get decapitated relatively quickly.... Although i guess taht depends how far apart they start cause vincent is an uber marksmen and i think the fastest thing he Ryu can deflect is thrown ninja stars, not bullets

Csdabest
Not really Ryu can deflect bullets. I hav seen him do it before. HE also shown he can dodge them as well. Not Regular Handgun bullets helicopter turret bullets While dodging missles. He has more than once shown bullets have little effectc aginst him

Chaos vincent. I dunno. I thought The TDS cuts down all and sepcialy those who have evil within themselves. But everyone has evil in them. Even Vincent. He definetky has his dark sides. So TDS shoot handle him. If not he does have The Dark Dragon Blade transforming him into the Devil incarnate

shin_gear
Originally posted by Csdabest
Not really Ryu can deflect bullets. I hav seen him do it before. HE also shown he can dodge them as well. Not Regular Handgun bullets helicopter turret bullets While dodging missles. He has more than once shown bullets have little effectc aginst himAgreed. The guy is made to go up against multiple military soldiers armed with automatic rifles at once, can deflect the bullets from their guns all in a single moment with a katana. He can also defend against turret fire from a helicopter with said katana.

Chaos vincent. I dunno. I thought The TDS cuts down allLmao, loved that part.

and sepcialy those who have evil within themselves.Since it holds immense spiritual power and is more effective the more evil the opponent is explains that much. yes

But everyone has evil in them. Even Vincent. He definetky has his dark sides.Eh, true, but I don't think he's evil enough to lose against the TDS.

So TDS shoot handle him. If not he does have The Dark Dragon Blade transforming him into the Devil incarnate I think the match is actually normal Vincent versus Hayabusa, in other words Vince armed with Cerberus and Ryu with the Dragon Sword, in which I think Ryu should win over Vincent slightly.

SHM
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Chaos vincent would win

I agree.

I don't understand why some people think that Vincent is so weak. He have the experience of a Turk, have the super-abilities of FFVII characters(can super-jump and etc), have his other transformations, AND defeated ALL the Colored Tsviets(with exception of Argento of course).

He isn't THAT weak.

shin_gear
Vincent isn't weak, duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Csdabest
Just Ryu Hayabusa is really strong and has a habit of slicing of other strong people's heads. Its not a downplay.

shin_gear
Chaos was operating on speeds that involved him going so fast that he appeared to be thin beams of light against Weiss. Ryu'd have to work his ass off do get a decapitation in, and for some reason I don't think that would put Chaos down. no

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by SHM
I agree.

I don't understand why some people think that Vincent is so weak. He have the experience of a Turk, have the super-abilities of FFVII characters(can super-jump and etc), have his other transformations, AND defeated ALL the Colored Tsviets(with exception of Argento of course).

He isn't THAT weak.
By no means do i consider Vincent weak (after all im a ff7 fan for 10 years now...) i do put into account his other transformations available in this fight and his AC + DOC showings (DOC probably being his best even without chaos) it would be a close fight, but i think if this is blood lusted Ryu takes majority if starting at a reasonably close distance

Sol Valentine
Hannibal-Lector, did Cloud actually kiss Kadaj in FFVIIAC?

Hannibal-Lector
No..... although there are a great deal of photoshop pictures from fan girls... although most include Reno

Sol Valentine
Oh thank goodness.

You mean that Reno is gay?

Hannibal-Lector
i dont mean ne of the characters are intended to be.... its just fantasies of fangirls photoshopping

Sol Valentine
Oh.

God I was about to feel sorry for Tifa and Aerith if Cloud acually kissed Kadaj.

Hannibal-Lector
Well (Spoiler about ending if u havent seen it which it kinda seems so)
Aerith has zack at the ending and was always just trying to help Cloud losen up

Sol Valentine
Ho!!!! LOL jk.

So who's cloud left with?

Hannibal-Lector
ahhh sorry i didnt make spoiler correctly... i havent had to do 1 b4... it is assumed Tifa based on their expressions but yeah its kinda unclear and i guess left for sequal

Sol Valentine
oh.

Remindme
Cloud & Aerith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cloud & Tifa

Csdabest
^^Didnt know cloud was such a Necrophiliac

shin_gear
lolzorz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.