Unreal Tournament 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chithappens
Got some interesting links for those into the PC version (PS3 version is being delayed, no word on 360 version delay to my knowledge):

System Requirements (far lower than expected)

U3 Score Calculator (see if your system can run UT3)

Bukake! Happy Dance

Blax_Hydralisk
What the hell is Ut3? Don't abbreviate the title..

Unreal Tournament.. lol.

Lana
Renamed thread so people will know what the hell it's about...

chickenlover98
whens 360 version sposed to come out

Smasandian
Next year.

I always enjoyed UT games. 2004 was alot of fun, but its not worth the full price, so I'm waiting to pick it up when its summer.

MadMel
ive still got game of the year edition laughing out loud
good fun to vs others.....and completely own them stick out tongue

chithappens
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
What the hell is Ut3? Don't abbreviate the title..

Unreal Tournament.. lol.

I'm lazy man. I had to add links and stuff... laughing

Mišt
Been playing the demo for a while, its insane! Vehicle CTFs are crazy, and the Dark Walker is bad ass. w00tw00t

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6152/72636986rd6.jpg

Burning thought
hell yes i agree, Darkwalker ftw, altho i like the vehichle CTF, just love the vehicles

Admiral Akbar
I agree. I'm addicted to this demo, and that's not even the full game. This game is awesome especially the DM ShangriLa map. Heatray is ok..the only negative comment I have about the map is the DarkWalker. Too many noobs camp at the DW spawn and wait for it to appear. I find myself running to one key location as opposed to finding people all over the map.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.