Jann Lee vs Paul Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This one's is going to be a real brawl.

To get some extra money, Paul - at Lei Wulong's suggestion - decides to endorse some Sony products alongside the Hong Kong supercop.

Of course, Lei and Paul had met LONG before the second Iron First Tournament. Back when Paul worked as a bodyguard working for a Hong Kong businessman, he was arrested for competing in a brawl (by Lei) and since then, they have become fast friends.

With Paul in the Sony commercials (as well as competing in several Hong Kong-based tournaments), he manages to pay off his loans (not to mention giving a sizable amount to Marshall Law to rebuild Marshall China), and get some much-needed repairs done on his beloved motorcycle.

Then Jann Lee, who was present at one of the tournaments - shows up. He could have fought against Paul, but was (finally!) defeated by a certain Tai Chi geinus.

Now, he wants to tangle with Paul.

As Jann shouts out "I'm the winner!" Paul merely crack his knuckles and pops his neck muscles, preparing for the ensuing matchup.

shin_gear
AWESOME fight.

It's just about a draw in my opinion.

colonelgadafi
Originally posted by shin_gear
AWESOME fight.

It's just about a draw in my opinion.

Paul should take this maybe 7/10 due of 20 years of experience and is better skilled IMHO

Jann Lee still rocks! BTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.