Jedah vs. Voyager

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
W007, another Xenosaga vs. Darkstalkers thread. smile

Discuss in a friendly manner.

Remindme
Voyager

shin_gear
I'd place my bet on Voyager, myself.

Burning thought
taking into account small evidence, and AFAIK Voyager doesnt seem to have a soul? what is Voyager, ive seen all the Vids posted of him and he has some power in him for sure but i dont know his actual statistics, also regardless of this, jedahs soul devouring seems to be at an unkown speed no matter the power, likely taking a good while in comparison to Voyers damaging attacks, if Voyager can vaporise Jedah into bits then he wins.

Superboy Prime
This would either be the coolest matchup of them all...all the most boring match ever.

You see....Voyager is already dead and he returns from another dimension--think of an uberly powerful Gnosis. Which is why he can manipulate time and space as he sees fit. In fact the "human" body we see in the videos is just an illusion.

Jedah is one nasty mofo as well. And it is said that he will just keep on coming if he is defeated.

So they will probably destroy everything and realize they are unable to destroy each other...or they just keep on fighting until one of them tires...which none of them will...so we're stuck watching 2 uber beings duking it out until Kos-Mos and Morrigan team up to woop their asses while wearing thongs. droolio

Burning thought
laughing possibly, although who would tire first, i mean sure, two near indestructables duking it out would be crazy but incapacitating the opponent, for example jedah getting beaten into submission, maybe rib him up but dont let him die so he cant come back, he can reform his body parts but if Voyager took each piece and seperated them miles apart, i cant see him regaining them, or grab his head and start running lmao.... rolling on floor laughing

did you say he can maniplate time as he sees fit, if this is so, as in time stop then he can own Jedah no time....no time literally

Superboy Prime
Yah. The testaments can manipulate time and space.

They are the most powerful and mysterious entities in the Xenosagaverse.

Are you saying Voyager will play Soccer with Jedah's head?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Yah. The testaments can manipulate time and space.

They are the most powerful and mysterious entities in the Xenosagaverse.

Are you saying Voyager will play Soccer with Jedah's head?

yeh basically laughing Jedah likes to detach it himself a lot, one move like that and Voyager is onto the pitch and legging it, while jedahs headless body is clumsily falling about looking for it big grin

especially if they can stop time.

Superboy Prime
ROFL

ThoraxeRMG
Spite thread!

shin_gear
Wait, spite in who's favor? What the f**k?

Violent2Dope
Jedah's head could just grow back, it doesn't reatach itself.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Jedah's head could just grow back, it doesn't reatach itself. That's very much true.

Violent2Dope
Yes it is. This guy doesn't have a soul?

shin_gear
This would either be the coolest matchup of them all...all the most boring match ever.

You see....Voyager is already dead and he returns from another dimension--think of an uberly powerful Gnosis. Which is why he can manipulate time and space as he sees fit. In fact the "human" body we see in the videos is just an illusion.

Jedah is one nasty mofo as well. And it is said that he will just keep on coming if he is defeated.

So they will probably destroy everything and realize they are unable to destroy each other...or they just keep on fighting until one of them tires...which none of them will...so we're stuck watching 2 uber beings duking it out until Kos-Mos and Morrigan team up to woop their asses while wearing thongs. droolio This is to see who would subdue who in a fight, basically, so Jedah's immortality factors not in this fight.

Burning thought
Jedah's head could just grow back, it doesn't reatach itself.

Good point, then we will have a pile of Jedah heads building up over time, and out of them Voyager will make a football field, a goal and start doing skills into the goal....its the obvious end to the battle. then jedah suicides out of humiliation.

shin_gear
Jedah can form into liquid.

Burning thought
Originally posted by shin_gear
Jedah can form into liquid.

he forms into liquid and conedes then...then gets placed in a Plastic sports bottle to add to the image of the football field Happy Dance

shin_gear
Drink Jedah Sport, the sports drink that keeps you hydrated for the longest time!

Burning thought
Drink Jedah Sport, the sports drink that keeps you hydrated for the longest time!

laughing Happy Dance excellent

shin_gear
Jedah Sport would actually make a good sports drink brand. Anyway, think Jedah has met his match this time? lol2

Burning thought
certainly, cutting out any orgasmic fanwankin the guys feets are small, hell ime not sure but has he even ever busted a planet nad hes certainly not manipulated time, if the Voyager can do that he could easily beat Jedah, epsecially if heh as no soul.

Triple Six
Like every thing Voyager can do Jedah can do AND he's eternal.

I say Jeaderh Cheese takes it.

Usual Suspect
Jedah throws'em into the Majigen, then destroys it...then makes another one.

And no, you don't need a soul to get tossed in the Majigen.

Burning thought
yay a couple of socks opinions, how wonderful

whos says hes going to do anything beofre time is frozen still, the mug will be made into Jedah sports!!

shin_gear
Originally posted by Burning thought

whos says hes going to do anything beofre time is frozen still, the mug will be made into Jedah sports!! laughing

Fire Ninja
Never gonna get why people can't just debate without downplaying characters.

Remindme
You downplay characters when your actually losing and you don't have any feat/facts that can help you, IMO

Fire Ninja
You mind quoting an instant where I recently downplayed a character for the sake of debate?

Fire Ninja

Remindme
I didn't mean You, as yourself. I meant you, like as, that's the circumstance when any person Downplays ^^' sorry for the confusion

Fire Ninja
It's okay, but yeah your right. I guess that explains why gears always does it.

Burning thought
i only downplay a charactrer when they need it, they have to be leveled upon if their orgasmed up to higher levels than they should, especially without real proof ofcourse.

also whats wrong, hes not going to have a hope in hell to defeat voyager, not if it can stop time.

Fire Ninja
Jedah does manipulate time and space, he creates universes for goodness sakes.

Burning thought
creating a universe is a creation feet and as i keep saying he doesnt create anything in the universe other than, well, the exapanse itself, thats nothing to do with time manipulation whatsoever, for example jsut because a guy can create and build a computer, he is not the one providing the electricity for it to run..all jedah is doing is the creation, hes not seemingly creating the rules over time and space of that universe. Also hes never shown to stop time, regardless

Fire Ninja
creating a universe is a creation feet and as i keep saying he doesnt create anything in the universe other than, well, the exapanse itself, thats nothing to do with time manipulation whatsoever, for example jsut because a guy can create and build a computer, he is not the one providing the electricity for it to run..all jedah is doing is the creation, hes not seemingly creating the rules over time and space of that universe. Also hes never shown to stop time, regardless

That isn't true, if the universe had nothing then it would non exsistant. 95% of our universe is composed of Dark Matter/energy. Which is not visible or can even be explained. So, it's not empty. . .just devoid of visible matter. Furthermore, I was reffering to Jedah being able to control Majigens Space and Time.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
That isn't true, if the universe had nothing then it would non exsistant. 95% of our universe is composed of Dark Matter/energy. Which is not visible or can even be explained. So, it's not empty. . .just devoid of visible matter. Furthermore, I was reffering to Jedah being able to control Majigens Space and Time.

well that means nothing in this battle unless we set it in Majigen, the place may not even excist in this battle, also does he show he has power over that aspect of the space and time int he place?

Fire Ninja
Not really, if he banishes him too it. Then it's an automatic BFR victory, unless voyager can get out. shrug

Jedah can control the time in this dimension because he can dictate it's shape and size I.E. Space.

Burning thought
Not really, if he banishes him too it. Then it's an automatic BFR victory, unless voyager can get out. shrug

Jedah can control the time in this dimension because he can dictate it's shape and size I.E. Space.

dicatating its shape isnt to do with time wink hes never shown to be able to stop time has he? so dont assume he can based upon because he can do a lot of other things unless hes actually done it.

i dont know if Voyager could get out, but that depends, A: banishing to this place may be out of the rules since the place itself may not be in the battle or excist as part of the battle zone, And if ime correct Voyager is a dimensional being, also another point is that the speed Jedah can banish has to be compared to the speed Voyager can control time.

Fire Ninja
dicatating its shape isnt to do with time wink hes never shown to be able to stop time has he? so dont assume he can based upon because he can do a lot of other things unless hes actually done it.

With that logic, all debates are impossible unless the character has actually been shown defeating the other. erm

Speculation is viable in debates, that are speculatory in the first place. Unless, you believe that most versus in here a facts?

Furtheremore, I said size and shape. He can control how much space is in his universe and space is the samething as time.

i dont know if Voyager could get out, but that depends, A: banishing to this place may be out of the rules since the place itself may not be in the battle or excist as part of the battle zone, And if ime correct Voyager is a dimensional being, also another point is that the speed Jedah can banish has to be compared to the speed Voyager can control time.

Well, of course it does not exsist in the battlezone. It's outside it seeing that it's a whole different dimension. But, Jedah can teleport people into Majigen.

As for the speed, teleportation is instantaneous.

Violent2Dope

whos says hes going to do anything beofre time is frozen still, the mug will be made into Jedah sports!! Oh, shut the f*ck up. You don't even know what a sock is. What can this Voyager dude do?

Burning thought
Oh, shut the f*ck up. You don't even know what a sock is. What can this Voyager dude do?

your right, i think ill just make up what it means, although what i meant by that is it could be a account created by the same person to back himself up, thast what i THINK it means

well as i said, Time powers, i think hes a reality warper, Superboy knows a lot on him i fink

Violent2Dope
your right, i think ill just make up what it means, although what i meant by that is it could be a account created by the same person to back himself up, thast what i THINK it means

well as i said, Time powers, i think hes a reality warper, Superboy knows a lot on him i fink You also have no proof they are socks, other than they both support DS. Reality warper? Jedah has done that. Time powers? What will they even do for him, this guy isn't Kain, he can't eat souls.

Burning thought
i dont know, all anyone can do is bring up something that they "could" be socks, regardless their suspect on their motives

no hes not kain but all i can do is assume, not seen much on testament apart from Primes view that he can time manipulate, put together that and the fact hes survived a long while against Kos-mos who has great powers would possibly give him strength, hes got a lot of durability it seems as well.

all we can do is w8 for primes view, since hes the expert, i step down from anything other than time manipulation

Usual Suspect
So now I'M a sock?! Way to go chump.

It seems like every body who sides with DSers is a sock now.

Jedah sends his ass to the Majigen. . .end of ****in story.

People are just getin called socks cuz there are more people supportin DSers then the opposition would like.

Lame as hell!

Burning thought
no, V2D isnt a Sock...Who Else? isnt a Sock, and Fire Ninja has suppored DSers at times, hes not a Sock i dont belive...

your one i think because you show no proof, go on swearing tantrums and belive your opinion as small as it is, is the last word, without any proof whatsoever

Majigen isnt neccerily allowed in the battle, and without knowing Voyagers full power considering xeno stuff is pretty strong, the Dark testament himself is bound to be a pretty high powered dude.

Superboy Prime

So they will probably destroy everything and realize they are unable to destroy each other...or they just keep on fighting until one of them tires...which none of them will...so we're stuck watching 2 uber beings duking it out until Kos-Mos and Morrigan team up to woop their asses while wearing thongs. droolio

By the way...I think the White Testament would actually curbstomp Jedah.

Usual Suspect
no, V2D isnt a Sock...Who Else? isnt a Sock, and Fire Ninja has suppored DSers at times, hes not a Sock i dont belive...

your one i think because you show no proof I go off the proof already shown. . . every thing has already been proveOriginally posted by Burning thought
go on swearing tantrums I cus all the time that's just the way I am, I cus even when I'm not debatin anybody so that's bullshit.Originally posted by Burning thought
and belive your opinion as small as it is, is the last word, without any proof whatsoever Yo opinion is no bigga then mine, so you can calm that shit down. And I'm tired of people bitchin over no proof even though I myself go off the shit already posted on this site, which ass holes ignore just so their favorite character can win or the character they don't like can lose.
And what proof have you given? NONE, you just go along with what everyone else says. How about YOU show me some damn proof, for once.

Majigen isnt neccerily allowed in the battle, and without knowing Voyagers full power considering xeno stuff is pretty strong, the Dark testament himself is bound to be a pretty high powered dude. If Jedah can use the Majigen with his own power, then it should be allowed, it aint like Jedah has to use some kind of weapons or some form of power up to accomplish his feats, he can do them right off the bat with his own power.

Unlike the XenoSaga guys, Jedah does not need to go out side of his own power to do what has alredy been stated.

Fire Ninja
How is Majigen not allowed?

Superboy Prime
Go outside his own power what the ****?

The Xenosaga/Darkstalkers rivalry is achieveing a new level of greatness.

This is awesome! dur

Usual Suspect
How is Majigen not allowed? My point exactly. IT'S JEDAH'S!!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
And what proof have you given? NONE, you just go along with what everyone else says. How about YOU show me some damn proof, for once. And this pretty much sums it up. The times he has given proof it has been for Kain, and it didn't prove anything. When he has none, he always has to go by someone else's opinion. And yet he b*tches about my proof. erm

Burning thought
And this pretty much sums it up. The times he has given proof it has been for Kain, and it didn't prove anything. When he has none, he always has to go by someone else's opinion. And yet he b*tches about my proof. erm

my proof and sites shows a lot more than biased opinions over what certain comic pieces say and i dont go by the backgrounds of images either to deterimine character size dur

if you disregard confirmed sites, wikipedia then if you think its bad proof, can you find better proof to make my proof look bad? no you have not, you disregard all proof outblank it seems if you belive my proof showed "nothing" even if the sites do have more information than all your infomration youve shown put together roll eyes (sarcastic)

heres a Video, especailly for Unusual and you V2D laughing

WrjwaqZfjIY

shin_gear
It's a darn shame Superboy isn't exerting minimal effort to crush Usual Suspect in this debate. He knows far more about the Xenosaga verse than I do. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
my proof and sites shows a lot more than biased opinions over what certain comic pieces say and i dont go by the backgrounds of images either to deterimine character size dur

if you disregard confirmed sites, wikipedia then if you think its bad proof, can you find better proof to make my proof look bad? no you have not, you disregard all proof outblank it seems if you belive my proof showed "nothing" even if the sites do have more information than all your infomration youve shown put together roll eyes (sarcastic)

heres a Video, especailly for Unusual and you V2D laughing

WrjwaqZfjIY Your proof tells me jack shit about Kain, and that's the thing, I can get proof for other characters, you can only do so for Kain. All the other times you just ride the other debaters for the person you want to win, and just say "I agree" or make some post that has pretty much already been said. YOU PHAIL!

Burning thought
Your proof tells me jack shit about Kain, and that's the thing, I can get proof for other characters, you can only do so for Kain. All the other times you just ride the other debaters for the person you want to win, and just say "I agree" or make some post that has pretty much already been said. YOU PHAIL!

if it shows you nothing, then you must be at a mental disadvantage roll eyes (sarcastic) and i can get proof for Warcraft characters, Kratos...i only "choose" to get proof for kain because i am debating him and lokverse in interest at current time.

and agreeing with a reason on what peoples said is a fair debate since ive already said i dont know about Xeno enough, apart from what other people put here.

shin_gear
Xenogears? ermm laughing

j/k

Edit: Also it's funny when people accuse others of "riding" people despite the people being accused having contributed to the debate.

Burning thought
Xenogears? ermm laughing

j/k

Edit: Also it's funny when people accuse others of "riding" people despite the people being accused having contributed to the debate.

another good point, one thing is just to come in and ride but to come in and make a educated understanable assumption on what information is provided is completly diffrent

shin_gear
Quite true.

Violent2Dope
if it shows you nothing, then you must be at a mental disadvantage roll eyes (sarcastic) and i can get proof for Warcraft characters, Kratos...i only "choose" to get proof for kain because i am debating him and lokverse in interest at current time.

and agreeing with a reason on what peoples said is a fair debate since ive already said i dont know about Xeno enough, apart from what other people put here. Well, thing is, all I read on one of them was gameplay shit, and stuff about Kain that you know I already knew. Proof for Warcraft? This is coming from the guy that even thinks Nerzhul can plausibly take Sarg? Kratos, in that area I surpass you by miles, I consider myself to be quite the GoW expert actually. smile

No, you just say, Co-signed, and don't really contribute to debates where you are informationally challenged, you just go with the guy debating the character you want to win.

shin_gear
Enough with the accusations V2D.

Burning thought
Well, thing is, all I read on one of them was gameplay shit, and stuff about Kain that you know I already knew. Proof for Warcraft? This is coming from the guy that even thinks Nerzhul can plausibly take Sarg? Kratos, in that area I surpass you by miles, I consider myself to be quite the GoW expert actually. smile

No, you just say, Co-signed, and don't really contribute to debates where you are informationally challenged, you just go with the guy debating the character you want to win.

Kratos by miles? what makes you think that, ive played all the games several times, God mode and unlocked all features both deleted or otherwise, where your extended knowledge comes from heavens knows.

quote where i said, Co-signed

Violent2Dope
Kratos by miles? what makes you think that, ive played all the games several times, God mode and unlocked all features both deleted or otherwise, where your extended knowledge comes from heavens knows.

quote where i said, Co-signed My extended knowledge comes from Bob Dole, he is all knowing, fear him mortal.

In either this thread or the Pyron vs. cvnt thread.

Seriously tho, I am tired of all this bullshit. I am willing to truce, and from now on in debates, we shall be mutually civil, agreed? *Extends penis for BT to shake*.

Burning thought
My extended knowledge comes from Bob Dole, he is all knowing, fear him mortal.

In either this thread or the Pyron vs. cvnt thread.

Seriously tho, I am tired of all this bullshit. I am willing to truce, and from now on in debates, we shall be mutually civil, agreed? *Extends penis for BT to shake*.

"shake"

shin_gear
WTF? laughing

Sol Valentine
What the living ****?

Violent2Dope
"shake" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! *cums*

shin_gear

Burning thought
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! *cums*

eek! vampire

women in blade has vampiric teeth in her vagina!! woop

Sol Valentine
F@GGOT.

Violent2Dope
eek! vampire

women in blade has vampiric teeth in her vagina!! woop MORRIGAN!

Seriously, only when SBP comes here, can I make a decision.

Sol Valentine
Eh...

shin_gear
eek! vampire

women in blade has vampiric teeth in her vagina!! woop OMFG lol

Usual Suspect
It's a darn shame Superboy isn't exerting minimal effort to crush Usual Suspect in this debate. He knows far more about the Xenosaga verse than I do. stick out tongue It's a God Damn shame that you can't though

...tsk tsk tsk.

Usual Suspect

No, you just say, Co-signed, and don't really contribute to debates where you are informationally challenged, you just go with the guy debating the character you want to win. I wish I had 4 hands so I could give that 4 thumbs up.

Superboy Prime
One thing is for certain Jedah won't be trapping Voyager in the Majigen dimension since Voyager can travel between dimensions with ease at will.

I don't know what to say about this match up. I think it will be a stalemate or a huge long drawn out fight.

Burning thought
I wish I had 4 hands so I could give that 4 thumbs up.

lawl looks whos talking...

shin_gear
It's a God Damn shame that you can't though

...tsk tsk tsk. With the minimal amount of knowledge I have it would be more than enough to own the likes of you. You're so easy to beat in debates it's not even funny.

Fire Ninja
You're so easy to beat in debates it's not even funny.

Oh the irony.

Violent2Dope
One thing is for certain Jedah won't be trapping Voyager in the Majigen dimension since Voyager can travel between dimensions with ease at will.

I don't know what to say about this match up. I think it will be a stalemate or a huge long drawn out fight. What can Voyager do? What are his stats?

shin_gear
Oh the irony. You feel better now Emp? Great. Go read what I posted in response to your laughable post in Off-topic.

Violent2Dope
What can Voyager do? What are his stats? Gear, Fire Ninja, take it to the PMs or shut up.

shin_gear
He's going to post again, as he always does due to the crabs in his vagina. I usually do not ever do this though. I'm just going to show him how it feels to be accused of being a rider and copping out to teach him a valuable lesson, though unlike him I won't be failing in the process.

Violent2Dope
Whatever. What can Voyager do?

Burning thought
control time according to SBP

Violent2Dope
And?

Burning thought
thats all i know smile but with that alone hes got time to kill to just dance and enjoy himself without having to battle anyone.

Violent2Dope
thats all i know smile but with that alone hes got time to kill to just dance and enjoy himself without having to battle anyone. Too bad Jedah has that whole can't die thing going on. stick out tongue Seriously, Voyager can't even beat Shen Long, YOU MUST DEFEAT SHEN LONG TO HAVE A CHANCE!

Burning thought
Too bad Jedah has that whole can't die thing going on. stick out tongue Seriously, Voyager can't even beat Shen Long, YOU MUST DEFEAT SHEN LONG TO HAVE A CHANCE!

lol i dont even know who Shen long is, maybe this fight would simply be a draw, Voyager cant kill jedah, jedah frozen in time, Voyager watches TV

Violent2Dope
lol i dont even know who Shen long is, maybe this fight would simply be a draw, Voyager cant kill jedah, jedah frozen in time, Voyager watches TV Fool! YOU MUST DEFEAT SHEN LONG TO STAND A CHANCE! Voyager can't.

Fire Ninja
He's going to post again, as he always does due to the crabs in his vagina.

Your mother owes me an apology.

Burning thought
Your mother owes me an apology.

sorry that was me, i was dressed in womens clothing

Fire Ninja
sorry that was me, i was dressed in womens clothing

Your gears moms, oh snap.

Burning thought
Your gears moms, oh snap.

gears mum, no i only wear womens clothing

at least i dont sexually arouse starfish with my tongue licking their tentacles with the hair bear bunch singing loveshack in the backgroud

Fire Ninja

at least i dont sexually arouse starfish with my tongue licking their tentacles with the hair bear bunch singing loveshack in the backgroud laughing

Violent2Dope

at least i dont sexually arouse starfish with my tongue licking their tentacles with the hair bear bunch singing loveshack in the backgroud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Sol Valentine
V2D.

Violent2Dope
What? You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.

Burning thought
aroused starfish>>>>>>>shen long

Violent2Dope
Phail. You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance BT, starfish cannot.

Burning thought
Phail. You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance BT, starfish cannot.

Shen Long<God<Sarfish<me

and i have proofzor of Starfish superiority....hes actually Dancing on God..that bird is Gods avatar telling starfish to stop dancin onz himz

6-kpRZNUuMs

Usual Suspect
Oh the irony. lol, dude sucks.

Usual Suspect

I don't know what to say about this match up. I think it will be a stalemate or a huge long drawn out fight. He can't escape the Majigen.

For reasons already stated in another thread.

Violent2Dope
Jedah has full control of the Majigen. Ranging from illusions to time and space.

Fire Ninja
lol, dude sucks.
He can be cool at times, like in the video game babes thread. wink

Usual Suspect
He can be cool at times, like in the video game babes thread. wink Yeah right (sarcastic)

Burning thought
Yeah right (sarcastic)

dont be nasty to other people or ill put you in the corner with a timeout mr bubbles!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing confused Happy Dance

Usual Suspect
dont be nasty to other people or ill put you in the corner with a timeout mr bubbles!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing confused Happy Dance Well tell peeps to stop bein nasty towards me and we'll all be cool.

And it's Bojangles, not Bubbles. big grin

Burning thought
Well tell peeps to stop bein nasty towards me and we'll all be cool.

And it's Bojangles, not Bubbles. big grin

Bojangles? i was more thinking of the little sisters talking to the big daddies in bioshock but fair enuf Bojangles

Usual Suspect
Bojangles? i was more thinking of the little sisters talking to the big daddies in bioshock but fair enuf Bojangles ??

shin_gear
lol, dude sucks. You really have to comment on posts against me even when they're more than a day old.

Once again, keep this up and you'll be in banville in not time.

Burning thought
You really have to comment on posts against me even when they're more than a day old.

Once again, keep this up and you'll be in banville in not time.

ive never been to banville, please tell me, whats the weather like?

Lana
Usual Suspect, this is not the first time I've seen a report about you. And I know I've said before to cut it out.

Bashing is not allowed. This is a warning. Keep it up and it will be a ban.

And don't even try the "they're mean to me" crap. I don't care who starts it. You attack back, you're just as bad. There's no excuse for it, at all.

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Lana
Usual Suspect, this is not the first time I've seen a report about you. And I know I've said before to cut it out.

Bashing is not allowed. This is a warning. Keep it up and it will be a ban.

And don't even try the "they're mean to me" crap. I don't care who starts it. You attack back, you're just as bad. There's no excuse for it, at all. WTF?!

Well, if you ban me, make sure you ban him too, cuz he started it.
I just retaliate.
So you can get banned for retaliation, but not for shit starting. Gotchya. wink

Usual Suspect
You really have to comment on posts against me even when they're more than a day old.

Once again, keep this up and you'll be in banville in not time. http://www.yeslizzysloaded.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/stop-snitching.jpg

Lana
WTF?!

Well, if you ban me, make sure you ban him too, cuz he started it.

Did you not see me say I don't care who started it? You continued it. You're the one I'm getting reports about. If you have a problem with someone, report them instead of retaliating. There's no excuse for attacking people at all.

shin_gear
So saying you're easy to beat in debates is starting a flame war? I really hope you're not implying this. Never mind that I haven't flamed you once on this thread.

Usual Suspect
So saying you're easy to beat in debates is starting a flame war? I really hope you're not implying this. Never mind that I haven't flamed you once on this thread. But you have in othersOriginally posted by Lana
Did you not see me say I don't care who started it? You continued it. You're the one I'm getting reports about. If you have a problem with someone, report them instead of retaliating. There's no excuse for attacking people at all. I didn't know it was that serious to him. He bashes me, so I bashes him, but when it's my turn, Then wanna act like a lil ***** and start snitchin on a crime he himself committed as well.

shin_gear
But you have in others I didn't know it was that serious to him. He bashes me, so I bashes him, but when it's my turn, Then wanna act like a lil ***** and start snitchin on a crime he himself committed as well. Kindly show me where I have flamed you, and when I mean flame show me where I've called you a derogatory term other than a fanboy (since that would be an expeption here long as it isn't accompanied by other insults)

Lana
But you have in others I didn't know it was that serious to him. He bashes me, so I bashes him, but when it's my turn, Then wanna act like a lil ***** and start snitchin on a crime he himself committed as well.

I already said I don't care about your excuses. If someone attacks you, you report them. You don't attack them back. How hard is that to understand?

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Lana
. How hard is that to understand? Not hard at all...I understand.

Just make sho he don't call me anymore names and we will be all gravy and I won't have to clown his ass all the time.

shin_gear
Care to type understandable English and explain what that means?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.