Ultimate Thor vs Human torch & Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Ultimate thor vs Human Torch , Thing

Ultimate thor is sucked into a portal by his brother loki, finding himself in the mainstream marvel universe he crosses paths with The thing and the Human Torch, confusing him with a Stark Thor-bot human torch attacks burning off thors hair, pissing him off. fight is on!

fight takes place in manhattan. his powers arnt in his belt. no access to reeds tech.

sorry for the crappy story its the bored idea that resulted in this thread.
rolling on floor laughing

Blur
I donno the combo could be enough to stop him. But he has took on very powerful people before and won. I say Thor has a chance if he fights with no holding back.

llagrok
Thor was injured by a flamethrower, so I say he goes down unless he's able to take out Torch fast.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor was injured by a flamethrower, so I say he goes down unless he's able to take out Torch fast.

it looked more like his hair just burned off and he got taken by surprise to me.

Gecko4lif
fire > thor's hair but not much more

I say thor has this

Blur
Fire done nothing. Want the scans to prove it?

Hair gone is all that happened.

llagrok
Originally posted by Blur
Fire done nothing. Want the scans to prove it?

Hair gone is all that happened.

He didn't look very happy to me, though it wasn't exactly killing him.

It's not like he couldn't call upon a lil rain.

Blur
He didn't look happy but in battle when does he, he just looked taken back.

He carried on fighting the Ultimates really.

The rain is a good point. Torch can be put out? Or struck with lightning. He goes down then Thor takes on and beats Thing. If he uses his brain he wins this 7/10 or maybe a bit less.

willRules
Ultimate Thor 8 or 9/10 rock

Blur
Originally posted by willRules
Ultimate Thor 8 or 9/10 rock Quite possibly, but the team do have teamwork. So 7/10 would be best probably. But debatable either way. The rain is the only thing making me doubt 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.