HAL/Firestorm/Surfer/Thor vs. Superman/Sentry/Warlock/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All non jobbering.

Orion has his af and MB

Warlock Has his soul gem.

Evolve
Team 2, imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evolve
Team 2, imo.

I was leaning towards team one. Why team two?

Soljer
I would say team one as well....

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
All non jobbering.

Orion has his af and MB

Warlock Has his soul gem.

Team 2

Gecko4lif
soul gem = team 1 win
no soul gem = team 1 lose

Kurash
close fight, prolly team 1

Ouallada
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
soul gem = team 1 win
no soul gem = team 1 lose

Surely you mean w/soul gem team 2 wins and vice versa?

Agree that team1 takes slight majority. Very slight. Warlock with his gem is a beast.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Ouallada
Surely you mean w/soul gem team 2 wins and vice versa?

Agree that team1 takes slight majority. Very slight. Warlock with his gem is a beast.

opps

yah i mean team 2 lol

Merlyn
Team 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
bump

Sirius77
Team two. as wins it.

Sirius77
My bad, I mean af.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wow... the Astro Force is pretty durn overrated from my standpoint... only from a few people though...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Wow... the Astro Force is pretty durn overrated from my standpoint...

No more than the god blast that couldn't even take out the juggernaut. laughing

Lord Shaper
Team two FTW.

Mr. Slippyfist
No more than the god blast that couldn't even take out the juggernaut. laughing It couldn't take out an invulnerable opponent... ya don't say.

However, it forced him back, and stopped him. Something that has happened like one other time...

Plus, no one brought up the G-blast, so I don't know why you did...

nvrbeenwthagirl
It couldn't take out an invulnerable opponent... ya don't say.

However, it forced him back, and stopped him. Something that has happened like one other time... And yet the God force was able to drive back galactus. Maybe even injure him. I'd say that was PIS for the Juggernaut or PIS for the power of the Godblast. Basically I'm just letting you know that both can be over rated and under rated.

Mr. Slippyfist
And yet the God force was able to drive back galactus. Maybe even injure him. I'd say that was PIS for the Juggernaut or PIS for the power of the Godblast. Basically I'm just letting you know that both can be over rated and under rated. He cheapshotted a weak Galactus. smile
Juggernaut was not only ready for it, but he was also running at it... which seemingly would make him even harder to hurt...

Uh... huh...

nvrbeenwthagirl
He cheapshotted a weak Galactus. smile
Juggernaut was not only ready for it, but he was also running at it... which seemingly would make him even harder to hurt...

Uh... huh...

Do you think the juggernaut could take the blast Orion released to turn back universal destroying forces? I doubt it. sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Do you think the juggernaut could take the blast Orion released to turn back universal destroying forces? I doubt it. sad Never seen it, so I can't comment...

Gecko4lif
team 2 ftw

soul gem hack you all

Galan007
He cheapshotted a weak Galactus. smile

Uh... huh... Juggs was 'running' at the Godblast? Nah:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_jugg_thor5.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_jugg_thor6.jpg

Anyhow,
Team 1 ftw.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Galan007
Juggs was 'running' at the Godblast? Nah:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_jugg_thor5.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_jugg_thor6.jpg

Anyhow,
Team 1 ftw. Moving towards it... which would still kick his unstoppable into affect so I can't see how it matters any way.

janus77
how tough is Warlock, physically?
couldn't Surfer speedblitz him and knock the soul gem out of his possession thus effectively removing their only advantage over team 1?

I'm not saying Surfer kills or even HURTS Warlock with the speedblitz, just knocks the Gem out of his grasp.

and please don't bring up his miserable failure to grab the gauntlet from Thanos ... sad

Bouboumaster
Soul gem ftw

quanchi112
Team one wins.

Galan007
Moving towards it... which would still kick his unstoppable into affect so I can't see how it matters any way. Because running > walking, in terms of momentum achieved over a short distance.
herbhappy

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Because running > walking, in terms of momentum achieved over a short distance.
herbhappy

Scientifically? yes. P = mv.

Magically? There is no reason to believe that Cytorrak's enchantment is stronger or weaker based on the speed with which the Juggernaut is moving.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Scientifically? yes. P = mv.

Magically? There is no reason to believe that Cytorrak's enchantment is stronger or weaker based on the speed with which the Juggernaut is moving. Bah!

I said 'may'... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.