Ironman VS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Ironman vs Doomsday

Tony Stark is given a weeks prep and has all the resources of SHIELD and can call on any other superheroes currently registered except sentry. upon arrival Doomsday destroys Omega Flight and marches down into the US.

can he win? does he have to much prep time? not enough?
what happens here?

h1a8
Not enough prep.
I don't think any amount of prep for Ironman is stopping DOS DD.
Sorry Ironman.

Symmetric Chaos
Honestly? Yeah, he could probably stop him if he were willing to make a lot of sacrifices.

Priest
IronMan ftw

Soljer
Nanites.

stick out tongue.

But seriously; it says that Iron Man can call on ANY registered hero, and has a weeks prep.

I believe Iron Man can take it.

Innerhype
Too much prep-time for Tony if this is going to be interresting.

Doomsday get handled by 1 of 500 different possibilities.

llagrok
What registered hero but The Sentry would help him take down DoS doomsday?

Kurash
dont think prep matters, but callin on heroes would help . . .

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by llagrok
What registered hero but The Sentry would help him take down DoS doomsday? Wonder Man, Ms Marvel, Strange, Reed, etc.

It all adds up.

llagrok
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Wonder Man, Ms Marvel, Strange, Reed, etc.

It all adds up.

Riiiiiight

SevenShackles
Wonder Man, Ms Marvel, Strange, Reed, etc.

It all adds up.

strange isnt a registered Hero so he cant be called upon =D

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Ironman vs Doomsday

Tony Stark is given a weeks prep and has all the resources of SHIELD and can call on any other superheroes currently registered except sentry. upon arrival Doomsday destroys Omega Flight and marches down into the US.

what happens here?

tony ftw

Gecko4lif
dd all the way

ironman just isnt up to snuff

Blair Wind
Ironman calls Reed.

Reed makes device.

Auto Win for Tony

smile.

grey fox
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Ironman calls Reed.

Reed makes device.

Auto Win for Tony

smile.

"Anti Doomsday Spray Reed ? "

"I had a 60's moment 'k "

Symmetric Chaos
Ironman calls Reed.

Reed makes device.

Auto Win for Tony

smile.

shock Devices!

Harry Fingerman
Is SG registered?

Symmetric Chaos
Is SG registered?

Yep. The GLI signed up before anybody else.

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Honestly? Yeah, he could probably stop him if he were willing to make a lot of sacrifices. like he has any problems with sacrifices

llagrok
Originally posted by lando005
like he has any problems with sacrifices

He let himself become the devil so that people would have a safer everyday.

Trolt
Use the power of the reality gem if it comes to it.

Gecko4lif
considering his current predicament that ship has sailed

janus77
Ironman FTW.

Lord Shaper
Doomsday wins this, and quite easily I assume. I don't see what Tony can to against an unstopable force like Doomsday.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Doomsday wins this, and quite easily I assume. I don't see what Tony can to against an unstopable force like Doomsday.

He could just do something like . . . stop him. DOS Doomsday isn't tough enough to deal with the reality of power drift.

h1a8
He could just do something like . . . stop him. DOS Doomsday isn't tough enough to deal with the reality of power drift.

What the heck is a reality of power drift?

You do know that DOS DD is immune to all energy projection because his past fight with the Radiant right? And there is no physical force in his punches that can equal to the might of Superman's. It even took probably hundreds, if not thousands, of Superman powered blows to put DD down. So there is no technology Ironman can come up with to be able to hit DD with hundreds of Superman type force blows. Plus there is no defense that would prevent DD from killing Ironman at speeds than even Superman can't react to. DD's power and speed is too great for Ironman. So no amount of prep would do Ironman any good. There are absolutely 0 ways for Ironman to win.

TricksterPriest
Stark can take this. It will be an ugly win, but he'll eventually win. Now, if DD gets to evolve after the first round..........then he's boned. stick out tongue

Galan007
DOS-DD looses.

Almost any other version would take it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by h1a8

Characters get more powerful over time. The people DOS DD fought weren't at the level of the ones we know today. Moving Mach1 was shocking in that arc.

You do know that DOS DD is immune to all energy projection because his past fight with the Radiant right? And there is no physical force in his punches that can equal to the might of Superman's. It even took probably hundreds, if not thousands, of Superman powered blows to put DD down. So there is no technology Ironman can come up with to be able to hit DD with hundreds of Superman type force blows. Plus there is no defense that would prevent DD from killing Ironman at speeds than even Superman can't react to. DD's power and speed is too great for Ironman. So no amount of prep would do Ironman any good. There are absolutely 0 ways for Ironman to win.

You do know how many registered heroes there are right?

Sirius77
I know that Ironman is a jerk right now.....
but Doomsday? Does he really deserve to
be pwned this bad?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sirius77
I know that Ironman is a jerk right now.....
but Doomsday? Does he really deserve to
be pwned this bad?

Ya read the OP?

Harry Fingerman
Ya read the OP? No, he read Doomsday, and thought, "DC!".

Symmetric Chaos
No, he read Doomsday, and thought, "DC!".

I see what you did there.

Sirius77
No, I just didn't read the part about him being able to
call on every superhero on Marvel Earth. What kind of
bullshit is that?

Do you really have to go this far for Ironman to win
something? Ironman is KMC's new Wolverine/ Hulk
now. It's settled.

Harry Fingerman
bullshit is that?

now. It's settled. laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
bullshit is that?

It's as though the OP thinks he runs some sort of huge paramilitary organization.

now. It's settled.

Disliked by various people due to overzealous fanboys but with a couple of knowledgeable fans who make reasonable cases?

h1a8
Characters get more powerful over time. The people DOS DD fought weren't at the level of the ones we know today. Moving Mach1 was shocking in that arc.

You do know how many registered heroes there are right?

Yes I understand and agree.
But the physical power of DOS Supes alone back then still drawfs that of which Tony can try to come up with in his prep. Not to mention that Supes used hundreds if not thousands of strikes to take DOS DD down. DOS Superman hits harder and is stronger than current Tony can ever achieve in prep (IMHO). Remember this Supes can still lift over a billion tons (as proven by John Byrne). Roger Stern even stated in his book that the laser that mankind shot at DOS DD with was way hotter than the core of the sun and then guns were very high powered armor piecing weapons. Yet no effect. Plus the Radiant's pure energy >>>>>>>> than anything Tony can blast out or create.

All of this is not to mention that DOS Superman has much greater reflexes than that of Current Ironman. If DOS DD was able to hit this Supes (Supes even complained of his speed) before he can react then he most certainly can hit current Tony. For only sufficient physical force or BFR could beat DOS DD (and no energy projection whatsoever).

It is faulty and bias to assume that one can beat another with a certain tactic when it hasn't been shown what limit the other has to this tactic.
DOS DD hasn't shown any limit to resisting energy projection. He only showed a limit to the amount of physical force he can withstand. So to say that since character's are much stronger now isn't enough to logically show that the current character can win.

Innerhype

I think he meant the power of the Reality Gem, he is right though in saying DD will have no defense against it.

I said before that placing Iron Man in a situation like this with this amount of prep and reasources is overkill for a lot of characters, including Doomsday. And to say DOS Superman packs more power physically than anything Tony Stark can come up with is utterly absurd, how can Superman demolecularize Manhattan with punches?.

Iron Man has the speed/reflexes nowadays to keep up with nearly anyone. Iron Man can react faster than Superman too because Doomsday isn't faster than prescience.

iceman24567
Taking away Sentry killed his odds by a billion.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Innerhype

Iron Man has the speed/reflexes nowadays to keep up with nearly anyone. Iron Man can react faster than Superman too because Doomsday isn't faster than prescience.

Yeah hulk was having a hard time hitting im... oh wait....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Yeah hulk was having a hard time hitting im... oh wait....

Different armor.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Ironman vs Doomsday

what happens here?

crylaugh

h1a8
Originally posted by Innerhype
I think he meant the power of the Reality Gem, he is right though in saying DD will have no defense against it.

I said before that placing Iron Man in a situation like this with this amount of prep and reasources is overkill for a lot of characters, including Doomsday. And to say DOS Superman packs more power physically than anything Tony Stark can come up with is utterly absurd, how can Superman demolecularize Manhattan with punches?.

I don't know much about the Reality Gem and didn't know Tony had it (or could obtain it) so I will not argue here.

I'm not even going to ask you to prove that Tony can Demolecularize a city because it is moot. Demolecularizing something has nothing to do with physical hitting power. Remember DOS DD is immune to all energy projection. This means that he can withstand a blast that can demolecularize a planet.

DOS Superman is able to lift at least billions of tons and move at least 99% the speed of light. There is no way in hell Tony can come up with something in his suit to hit DD with that kind of power. If so, then he would have achieved it in the many many years he has been upgrading and improving his Ironman suit. And even if he is able to hypothetically do this then he must still hit DOS DD hundreds if not thousands of times for DD to drop just like Superman did.

And you lose all respect when you say that current Tony can react faster than DOS Superman. Please read some John Byrne Superman and rethink that. Current Tony couldn't even stop Sentry, Thor, and others from fu**king him.

Doomsday is not faster than prescience is a very silly statement since prescience doesn't equal speed. Also, prescience is useless when one doesn't have sufficient speed with it. For example, If I have prescience while keeping my human speed and Tony decides to hit me, then I will still get hit. For I may know he will swing before he swings. I will try to dodge before he swings. But guess what? When Tony starts to swing he will see me with my head already to the side (from dodging before the swing) as a frozen statue and unable to move. He will then easily strike me in my dodged pose as easily as one can touch a statue.

Magee
DoS DD cant move at light speedor any thing even close and he's not immune to energy projection.

h1a8
Originally posted by Magee
DoS DD cant move at light speedor any thing even close and he's not immune to energy projection.

His sudden burst speed is comparable to flash. You know who flash is right? While being many meters away from the JLA at one instant he moved so fast that in the next instant all five members (including Superman) were seemingly punched away at the same time. Superman complained of his speed and Superman has some of the fastest reflexes in all of comics. Guy gardner even said he was faster than flash himself.

Yes indeed he is immune to all energy projection. D.C. explained this on panel after his ressurection from the battle with the Radiant. That is why the entire JLA couldn't even put a scratch on him with their full effort. That is why he didn't even get a scratch to the OE. That is why the Radiant himself couldn't harm him anymore. That is why the Earth's most powerful laser (many times hotter than the core of the sun) couldn't put a scratch on him.

SevenShackles
hummm been reading what ya'll have to say and i dont think its unfair for DD =D havent seen much beyond reality Gem that can do the trick. which is kinda sad for ironman.

spetznaz
Wrong.
The current armor worn by Stark bestows upon him significant upgrades, including speed and reflexes. But saying that it allows him to react faster than Superman is a pure and utter joke (this is the problem with some characters .....they get upgrades and certainly people think they are nigh invincible).
The sheer extentity of speed and reflex possessed by a Kryptonian is simply too much for Stark.
Case in Point: When a bullet was fired at Lois in S.America and Superman was miles away, he hears the bullet, streaks towards where Lois is, stops the bullet, and in the process manages to stuff both her ears so that the sonic boom doesn't affect her.
And you are telling me that Stark's speed and reaction is faster than that!

Anyways, Stark has received significant upgrades in his current armor, ranging from power to speed to other (e.g. nanites and technology control). This has enabled him to be capable of engaging characters that would have been out of his paygrade before.

However when people start comparing Stark with his clear superiors then we have a problem. The dude has been amped up ......but just because a Honda has been souped up by an extra 100HP doesn't mean that it can participate in races against Pagani Zondas and Bugatti Veyrons.

And statements such as Stark having speed and reflexes comparable (or even better) than Superman's is, honestly, laughable.

Even if Stark could know a second before hand what Superman was going to do (since the suit has something like Spiderman's spider-sense) he still wouldn't be able to move fast enough to evade the attack. All that ability would do is make him know a split second before that an attack was due. But he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. It would be similar to what would happen between Spiderman and the Flash ....Parker may get a tingly feeling that Flash is about to blitz him, but the moment Flash starts it is over. Parker, and Stark, wouldn't be able to get out of the way.

Prescience is a helpful tool .... particularly when it comes to reflexes/speed. But against a certain level of speedster (e.g. Superman, Flash, etc) it is totally useless (unless the person with that ability also has a VERY HIGH level of superspeed .....and i am NOT talking Quick Silver level).

Iron Man would be road kill in the speed department against DOS Superman.

As for the thread: Against DOS DoomsDay my first thoughts were DD would win. However Stark does have a lot of resources at hand, thus he may be able to teleport DD to a gas nebula where the dude would be floating for all eternity. Thus it is VERY possible for Tony to win since he would have large resources to draw from.
However, if Stark goes for a direct fight he will lose. But Tony is too smart to engage DD directly, particularly when a simple teleportation device could get rid of DD by taking him elsewhere (or elsetime for that matter).
Thus based on devices Tony SHOULD win this, as long as he doesn't try to trade punches with the monster.

Thus my only problem wasn't on Tony winning ....he should win. My problem is when people start saying that upgraded armors (even significantly upgraded ones) can enable a level of feat that is simply several pay grades above.
At this rate we will be hearing that Stark can defeat Steel wearing the Aegis Entropy (to be honest i am surprised that noone has made such a thread yet, although I haven't done a search thus it might be very possible that some IronMan fan has created such a thread believing that Stark can defeat the AE).
I'd actually be willing to bet such a thread exists!

In case it doesn't, let me save you all some time. Stark (in whatever armor) cannot scratch the Aegis Entropy.
Also Stark, in whatever armor, cannot hope to better (or even match) Kryptonian speed (simply go to the Superman respect thread and look under speed feats).

darthgoober
Originally posted by Magee
Co-signed. If DD was capable of hitting lightspeed then it wouldn't have taken as long as it did for him to cross the country. And if he were immune to energy projection, then Supes wouldn't have been able to blast him through a wall with Heat Vision when they were fighting in Metropolis.

Estacado
Originally posted by darthgoober
Co-signed. If DD was capable of hitting lightspeed then it wouldn't have taken as long as it did for him to cross the country. And if he were immune to energy projection, then Supes wouldn't have been able to blast him through a wall with Heat Vision when they were fighting in Metropolis.
That doesn't make sense......
Juggernaut was immune to the Godblast still it moved him or to phisical attacks yet he can be hit so hard that he will fly away still the punch won't affect him.
Heat vision "blasting" away DD doesn't mean anything.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Estacado
That doesn't make sense......
Juggernaut was immune to the Godblast still it moved him or to phisical attacks yet he can be hit so hard that he will fly away still the punch won't affect him.
Heat vision "blasting" away DD doesn't mean anything.
Juggs WASN'T immune to the Godblast anymore than he is any other energy blast, his force field and durability allowed him to pretty much ignore the attack but that's not immunity. Supes can resist an EXTREMELY high amount of physical damage in a similar fashion(via durability combined with a bio-aura), but that doesn't mean that he's immune to being damaged through physical force, just that it takes A LOT to do damage. Immunity means more than just a lack of damage, it means a lack of effect because your completely immune to the effects of the attack in question.

Estacado
kthankxbye
Originally posted by Galan007
DD owns Superman, and all the JLA'ers he previously owned.... And survived their strongest attacks without even slowing down:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_dos9.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_dos10.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_dos11.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_dos12.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_dos13.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_dos14.jpg

----------

darthgoober
kthankxbye
A comment from someone with no actual superspeed to speak of means nothing. Franklin Richards said that he thought that Thing was stronger than Thor, but that doesn't make it true.

And I have no problem acknowledging DD shaking off the combined attack of the JLA, but it doesn't change the fact that later on Supes's HV was damn sure able to effect him so he CAN'T be immune.

Estacado
A comment from someone with no actual superspeed to speak of means nothing. Franklin Richards said that he thought that Thing was stronger than Thor, but that doesn't make it true.

And I have no problem acknowledging DD shaking off the combined attack of the JLA, but it doesn't change the fact that later on Supes's HV was damn sure able to effect him so he CAN'T be immune.
Pushing back=/=Hurting.

darthgoober
Pushing back=/=Hurting.
Huh?

JasonK4
Huh?
Pushing back does not equal hurting.

darthgoober
Originally posted by JasonK4
Pushing back does not equal hurting.
I didn't say it hurt him, I said it effected him.

JasonK4
I didn't say it hurt him, I said it effected him.
I thought you didn't understand what Estacado said. I didn't mean to imply that you said it hurt him.

Avlon

Being knocked off balance with the concussive force of the blast doesn't mean he isn't resistant to the energy part of the blast itself.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avlon
Being knocked off balance with the concussive force of the blast doesn't mean he isn't resistant to the energy part of the blast itself.
I'm not arguing that he's not RESISTANT, just that he's completely immune. It's been a while since I checked out the issue in detail, but I'm pretty sure that Radiant's blast had NO effect on Doomsday what so ever, and that's what immunity is.

Estacado
I'm not arguing that he's not RESISTANT, just that he's completely immune. It's been a while since I checked out the issue in detail, but I'm pretty sure that Radiant's blast had NO effect on Doomsday what so ever, and that's what immunity is.
In the same issue he got pushed back by heat vision again......

Avlon

I'm saying that the concussive force of the blast has nothing to do with how resistant DD is to energy going by the example you brought up.

darthgoober
In the same issue he got pushed back by heat vision again......
Because even though he'd developed an immunity to Radiant's specific energy type and magnitude, he still wasn't immune to all energy. Now if Supes had ever killed DD via Heatvision, then DD would probably be completely immune to it too.

darthgoober
I'm saying that the concussive force of the blast has nothing to do with how resistant DD is to energy going by the example you brought up.
Isn't concussive force a form of energy? If DD is COMPLETELY immune to ALL forms of energy, then he shouldn't be effected by concussive force either. For that matter, it shouldn't be possible to put him down physically either, because things like punches are actually just delivering focused kinetic energy to do damage...

Avlon
Isn't concussive force a form of energy? If DD is COMPLETELY immune to ALL forms of energy, then he shouldn't be effected by concussive force either. For that matter, it shouldn't be possible to put him down physically either, because things like punches are actually just delivering focused kinetic energy to do damage...

So we should disregard weight/balance and gravity in order to say that concussive force is equal to heat energy?

And can concussive force is in the EM spectrum?

darthgoober
So we should disregard weight/balance and gravity in order to say that concussive force is equal to heat energy?

And can concussive force is in the EM spectrum?
I'm not trying to disregard anything, I'm pointing out that unlike the Radiant(who's energy DD was truly immune to) Supes was still able to affect DD with an energy blast. I'm not just basing it on DD's showings against Supes, I'm basing it off the comparison. After DD came back from his defeat at the hands of Radiant, Radiant's energy blast didn't do a damn thing to him(thus indicating that he was immune to RADIANT'S energy) while Supes HV DID do something(thus indicating that he wasn't immune tp HV).

Galan007
I'm pretty sure DD only evolves if said attack(s) harm him in some way.

Thus,

Even though HV was pushing DD back, if it was not physically harming him, there would be no need to adapt.

guy222
dd beats up stark

Avlon
I'm not trying to disregard anything, I'm pointing out that unlike the Radiant(who's energy DD was truly immune to) Supes was still able to affect DD with an energy blast. I'm not just basing it on DD's showings against Supes, I'm basing it off the comparison. After DD came back from his defeat at the hands of Radiant, Radiant's energy blast didn't do a damn thing to him(thus indicating that he was immune to RADIANT'S energy) while Supes HV DID do something(thus indicating that he wasn't immune tp HV).

Thus,

Even though HV was pushing DD back, if it was not physically harming him, there would be no need to adapt.

thumb up

The radiant example would have nothing to do with the original debate.

Galan007
thumb up

The radiant example would have nothing to do with the original debate. DD was only immune to Radiant's energy, because it has harmed/killed him in the past -- The same cannot be said about HV.

darthgoober

Thus,

My whole point has been that DD isn't immune to all energy, which is the claim that was originally made for him. If DD isn't adapted to HV, then he obviously isn't immune to ALL energy types.

Galan007
My whole point has been that DD isn't immune to all energy, which is the claim that was originally made for him. If DD isn't adapted to HV, then he obviously isn't immune to ALL energy types. For DD to be immune to all types of energy, he would have had to experience, , all types of energy.

And we simply can't make this assumption, because we have only seen him go up against a handful of differing energy types.. So you are correct where that's concerned, imo...

Regarding Superman's HV though,

DD did block it with one hand, like it was nothing -- So it leads me to believe that he is 'immune' to it in some fashion.

darthgoober
For DD to be immune to all types of energy, he would have had to experience, , all types of energy.

And we simply can't make this assumption, because we have only seen him go up against a handful of differing energy types.. So you are correct where that's concerned, imo...
cool

Regarding Superman's HV though,

DD did block it with one hand, like it was nothing -- So it leads me to believe that he is 'immune' to it in some fashion.
Oh I haven't said that he's not immune to it NOW, the complete immunity claim was made in regards to DOS DD(who's the version being used in this thread), which is why I pointed out Supes nailing him with HV during the arc. I don't doubt that HV wouldn't work on him anymore unless Supes becomes significantly more powerful.

Galan007
cool

Oh I haven't said that he's not immune to it NOW, the complete immunity claim was made in regards to DOS DD(who's the version being used in this thread), which is why I pointed out Supes nailing him with HV during the arc. I don't doubt that HV wouldn't work on him anymore unless Supes becomes significantly more powerful. Cool beans. thumb up

Avlon
My whole point has been that DD isn't immune to all energy, which is the claim that was originally made for him. If DD isn't adapted to HV, then he obviously isn't immune to ALL energy types.

I agree that DD isn't immune to all types of energy. He's extremely resistant to it, and highly adaptable...but not completely immune.

Hell, characters that wield energy aren't immune to it.

Radiant unfortunately had the experience of fighting a Doomsday that had evolved thousands of years past him, so DD was already past his level of damage. Superman had evolved twice by that time (once through the Eradicators process of rebirth, and 2nd with the motherbox amp) and HV still was ineffective against him.

darthgoober
I agree that DD isn't immune to all types of energy. He's extremely resistant to it, and highly adaptable...but not completely immune.

Hell, characters that wield energy aren't immune to it.
Well then what are we talking about because I never said that he wasn't resistant(in fact I think I specifically mentioned that he was resistant), I just said that he wasn't immune.

Radiant unfortunately had the experience of fighting a Doomsday that had evolved thousands of years past him, so DD was already past his level of damage. Superman had evolved twice by that time (once through the Eradicators process of rebirth, and 2nd with the motherbox amp) and HV still was ineffective against him.
I don't know about completely ineffective. When Supes punches someone the primary indication of effect is movement on part of the recipient, and there was definite movement on DD's part so it may or may not have done any real damage the same way Supes's punches were. And I'm actually not talking about the Hunter/Prey instance anyway, we were talking about the DOS saga when Supes blasted DD into a building.

h1a8
Why wouldn't DD be immune to all forms of energy?
He was already immune (no damage) to HV, JLA beams, Earth's most powerful laser, the OE, etc. way before these such attacks touched him.
So it is common sense to say that DD was immune to all energy attacks.

American Dragon
Iron Man is the army of one. He can beat anybody but Doomsday did kill Superman. So to beat Doomsday Iron Man would have use the hulk buster suit and since he can call on another super hero he should use Thor.

Jynocidus
I think Tony CAN take it, with a weeks prep and hella resources. 4/10 I guess, because Doomsday can still take him too. It could go either way.

Trolt
ahh arguing with only regards to high feats and none to the low feats.

Why booster gold still has his head on his shoulders = doomsday isn't that strong.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Trolt
ahh arguing with only regards to high feats and none to the low feats.

Why booster gold still has his head on his shoulders = doomsday isn't that strong. Haha I believe I used that idea before on Konvict vs WWH.

Konvict give JLA a hard time, knockout Superman, but couldn't taken off Hawkgirls & Vixen head with the same punch....

I believe Iron Man Dies even if he calls up some register hero, too bad Dr. Strange isn't register.

D-Block
Ironman calls Reed.

Reed makes device.

Auto Win for Tony

smile.

Pretty much.

D-Block
Originally posted by American Dragon
Iron Man is the army of one. He can beat anybody but Doomsday did kill Superman. So to beat Doomsday Iron Man would have use the hulk buster suit and since he can call on another super hero he should use Thor.

Thor is not registered but if he was Tony could just sit back and watch DD get handled.

namorsubby
doomsday

The Illuminati
Originally posted by vansonbee
Haha I believe I used that idea before on Konvict vs WWH.

Konvict give JLA a hard time, knockout Superman, but couldn't taken off Hawkgirls & Vixen head with the same punch....

I believe Iron Man Dies even if he calls up some register hero, too bad Dr. Strange isn't register.

FTR Bob is registered. IM FTW.

wink

DrDeadpool
Ok this thread is for 5 years ago , i want to know what can Tony do now to win ? big grin

SamZED
What could he do bedore?big grin

maxivitopowe
Yeah he could win now

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Yeah he could win now

Did you really mean it , as a real Iron man fan?
stick out tongue

Tony Stark
A weeks prep Doomsday dies

maxivitopowe
With Puerto and the ability to call on any and all rostered Avengers member he could take most team busters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.