Hyperion (Supreme Power) vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
Both touted as being among the mightiest beings on the planet. We've seen what Hyperion can do, in his various incarnations he has over powered Thor, had a good showing against Gladiator etc... Sentry himself has puked Terrax, stalemated Genis, overloaded Absorbing Man, ripped Carnage in half, defeated the Void (who broke every bone in The Hulk's body, had a good showing against Ultron and supposedly stalemated Galactus. So which of these takes the crown for Earth's most powerful hero? Sadly we don't know the full extent of Sentry's powers as it has been said he is very inexperienced and doesn't know the true depth of his powers and full range of his abilities. Well anyway who wins?

Gecko4lif
hyperion > hype

Longinus
wha? Are you saying that Sentry is all hype...? Sentry does have some very impressive feats himself. Hyperion won't beat Sentry the way he beat Thor (speed), nor does he seem to have an advantage in strength. Sentry defeated the Void who broke every bone in the Hulks body. Yes I know you can't use ABC logic but Hulks is usually thought of being the strongest creature in Marvel, although it may be untrue.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Longinus
wha? Are you saying that Sentry is all hype...? Sentry does have some very impressive feats himself. Hyperion won't beat Sentry the way he beat Thor (speed), nor does he seem to have an advantage in strength. Sentry defeated the Void who broke every bone in the Hulks body. Yes I know you can't use ABC logic but Hulks is usually thought of being the strongest creature in Marvel, although it may be untrue.

sentry has shit

void has pretty impressive feats

Blur
Read both respect threads. The classic Sentry would probably take it, but current crazy Sentry could lose, He sucks pretty hard compared to what he could do.

Blur
Originally posted by Longinus
wha? Are you saying that Sentry is all hype...? Sentry does have some very impressive feats himself. Hyperion won't beat Sentry the way he beat Thor (speed), nor does he seem to have an advantage in strength. Sentry defeated the Void who broke every bone in the Hulks body. Yes I know you can't use ABC logic but Hulks is usually thought of being the strongest creature in Marvel, although it may be untrue. It is untrue. Anyone who reads comics should know that.

tkitna
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
sentry has shit

void has pretty impressive feats

Since their the same power set, i'd say your contradicting yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.