Bradon Routh is Dylan Dog!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anomie

Aizen
Oh no, I mean he looks a little bit like Dylan Dog but Rupert Everett would be the best choice.

Cant wait for the movie, comic book is the best thing ever happened to this planet beside plain stupid marvel ones. Am a huuuuge fan and have every number thats out so far, an excellent and sometimes provocative comic book. Really intelligent, paranormal related, pure horror, sometimes madness, ah I hope the script is well adapted and good enough, loads are hyped about this.

Just damn I would like Rupert Everett, because he looks like Dylan Dog, well lets wait and see, Brandon is to young for the role, I think....but then again I tough Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer could be a good movie but it was the biggest disappointment of my life, ah the trailers give ppl high hopes, I must find out more about this subject, the script must be provocative, sexy, funny, intelligent, scary and much more as Dylan Dog comics are.

Please Hollywood don't f*** up this one, I beg you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.