The Mad Titan vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
Betty Ross, has terminal cancer. She will die. There is no cure, nothing to help her rid the cancer from her body. Only one thing can help her, and that is The Infinity Gauntlet. It is the only thing which possesses the power to kill off the cancer once and for all inside of Betty Ross. But theres one problem, it is being wearhoused inside of Fort Knox.

This presents a major problem for Bruce Banner, who intends to steal it. He knows he can not be caught, because if he is, then all hope for the dieing Betty will be lost. So he must act swiftly, smoothly, and stealthly.

But little does he know, that being caught is the least of his problems. The intergallactic monster known as "Thanos" is after the Infinity Gauntlet as well. He has discovered a secret about it which he did not know the last time he had it. Something which, if he gets his hands on, could mean sure disaster for all life in the universe if he obtains the Gauntlet again.

Bruce silently makes his way into the main building. He has succesfully bipassed all of the guards outside. Now his main worry is getting past the super computer's security system inside. He makes his way around another corner. No body. He looks down at his GPS computer.

GPS: Two hundred and thirty two feet to go.

Bruce carefully rounds another corner. All clear. He finally makes his to a large security door. It is the main door that leads to the cell where the Infinity Gauntlet is being kept.

Bruce plugs his GPS into the computer console next to big titanium door.

Bruce: Come on baby. You've got to work for me. I need this. Come on baby, come on!

His GSP makes a few beeping sounds.

Door Computer: Access Denied. You have 3 more trys before 24 hour lockdown.

Bruce shakes his head nervously as swett drips down his fore head.

Bruce: God, please let this be the right one.

Computer: Access Denined. You have 2 more trys before 24 hour lockdown.

Bruce: God damn it! Please!

He trys again.

Computer: Access denied. You have 1 more try before 24 hour lockdown.

Bruce grabs his head.

Bruce: God, please, I need this. If I dont get to it in the next 12 hours... Betty will die. Please, work with me here ok big guy.

Before Bruce trys his GPS one last time, he hears an angry, ominous laugh from behind. He turns to see...

Thanos standing in front of him.

Thanos: I see you are after the Infinity Gauntlet aswell.

Bruce: Thanos! What are you doing here?

Thanos: I've come to get back the Infinity Gauntlet. And once I have it, I will be unstoppable!

Bruce: But I need it. My wife is dieing of cancer. It is the only thing which will save her. I need it!

Thanos: Hahahaha. I dont give a crap about your wife. She can die for all I care. But you will never see that Gauntlet. Now get out of my way!!!

Thanos backhands Bruce. He flys back through the air and slams into a wall. Then Thanos punches the Titanium door down like it was nothing and proceeds on to get the Infinity Gauntlet.

Close on...

Bruce's eyes turn a bright green. He yells out as he turns into The Green Scar...

Bruce/Hulk: THANOS!!!!!!!!!!!

World War Hulk stands to his feet. He breaks out in a mad dash for Thanos.

Hulk: THANOS!!!!!

Thanos turns to face Hulk.

Thanos: You!!!? The Infinity Gauntlet is mine!

Hulk: I dont think so!

Thaons: Are you going to stop me? On the contrary, I... dont think so!

Hulk roars and leaps at Thanos. They begin a furious battle. Only one will reach The Infinity Gauntlet. Both are more determined than ever.

Who beats the other to death, then goes on to get the Gauntlet?

This is Thanos at the most powerful anyone has EVER seen him versus The Green Scar A.K.A. World War Hulk.

Who Wins?

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulkretadu.png

Harry Fingerman
The only thing I read was:

"This is Thanos at the most powerful anyone has EVER seen him versus The Green Scar A.K.A. World War Hulk."

Not even close, Thanos 10000/10000

Gecko4lif
does this fight happen before or after hulk shits himself?

lordboo
thanos ftw

Ouallada
"The green scar" => "The green pile". Every single time.

Symmetric Chaos

grey fox
Thanos turn him into a cheese sandwich, takes the gauntlet and f*cks with reality before having ANOTHER Emo Moment, loses the glove and somehow get's punked by Captain America and Bucky.

The sheer THOUGHT of Thanos saying that made me ROFL laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Just noticed something.

This is a BruceBanner that can survive being knocked though a wall by Thanos no expression

TricksterPriest
Savage Banner. 131

I do give props to the thread maker for writing a fun opening, even if the fight is hopelessly one-sided. durhulk HUC IST TEH STONGEST1!!1111!!!

Kurash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Just noticed something.

This is a BruceBanner that can survive being knocked though a wall by Thanos no expression

i was gonna say the same thing haha

Soljer
Thanos.

boriquaking55

Hannibal-Lector
heh very facinating novel u posted for us... but thanos wins

Bouboumaster
Hulk is dead after he yell "Thanos!" In the very second after.

FearOfBlood
WWh easy.

CaptainStoic
I have a feeling that we will see this battle sooner or later, and I can't wait to read all of the replys. What would hapen if the Hulk won? All I can imagine is that everyone will be calling it PIS/CIS I just hope that if The Hulk wins in a future battle that it will be convincing, and show everyone here that without a doubt, The Hulk could trounce this bum.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWh easy.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I have a feeling that we will see this battle sooner or later, and I can't wait to read all of the replys. What would hapen if the Hulk won? All I can imagine is that everyone will be calling it PIS/CIS I just hope that if The Hulk wins in a future battle that it will be convincing, and show everyone here that without a doubt, The Hulk could trounce this bum.

CaptainStoic
Kirby art sucks!

Estacado
Huc is angry!

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Kirby art sucks!

Do you think WWH will fight Thanos?

Are you dense? Special? Mentally retarded?

godking
Thanos wins this.

Semi intelligent Bricks are Thanos playthings.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by godking
Thanos wins this.

Semi intelligent Bricks are Thanos playthings.

It's quite incredible actually how practically all cosmic beings Thanos has encountered are complete morons...

psycho gundam
choke for the win

i had the pic of him choking him out, but it was too large

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok

How arent you banned?

Im not being mean or anything,but it just esapes me how you arent banned.

strengthkills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
choke for the win

i had the pic of him choking him out, but it was too large

Fake.

FearOfBlood
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulknowskyfather.png

vlaaad12345
Posting pictures from alternate universes doesnt mean anything this isnt zombie hulk versus zombie thanos,thanos beats wwh like a child.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
thanos beats wwh like a child.

can you provide the issue ?

vlaaad12345
can you provide the issue ?
You mean all those issues of thanos taking on people who make wwh look weak?go read just about any thanos comic.

grey fox
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulknowskyfather.png

What comic is that ?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by grey fox
What comic is that ?

I'm not sure what issue it is, but it's from Marvel Zombies, the same zombies that ate Galactus. What the f**k?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok

Now now! If you read my post correctly, as I know you did not, it clearly states the word "if". You simply interpreted what you wanted to see, and not what I wrote. As far as me being retarded, special, or dense... the answer would be no. Perhaps you should go take a cold shower as it has become clear to all that you have a hard on for the Hulk.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
You mean all those issues of thanos taking on people who make wwh look weak?go read just about any thanos comic.

I read Thanos Quest where Thanos admits his fear of the hulk. That you like it or not sorry.

celestialdemon
I read Thanos Quest where Thanos admits his fear of the hulk. That you like it or not sorry.

No, he doesn't admit fear. He assumed that the Champion beating on his force field would be something like what the Hulk would do. He said it was a conflict he sought to avoid. He never admits that he's afraid of the Hulk.

Bouboumaster
This is how Thanos could PWN Hulk:

http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avengers40jp.jpg
Or, why don't do that?
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulkthing0mf.jpg
(Yeah, Thanos have already beat the Green Scar. )

vlaaad12345
LOL,a conflict he sought to avoid...yet he still beats up hulk level characters with utter ease,thanos regularly takes on people way out of hulks league and comes out alive,try to calm your raging hardon for hulk because he isnt nearly as strong as you think.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
What comic is that ?

The greatest one ever!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by celestialdemon
No, he doesn't admit fear. He assumed that the Champion beating on his force field would be something like what the Hulk would do. He said it was a conflict he sought to avoid. He never admits that he's afraid of the Hulk.
He fears what the hulk has the potential to become

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
He fears what the hulk has the potential to become

He feared what he thought the Hulk might be like. But he never fought the Hulk at that time, so it was just an assumption. Plus, Thanos is a lot more powerful now than he was then, so it doesn't matter.

Kutulu
Thanos for the win, he spent 80 years trolling the universe to brawl everybody he could just to learn how to fight better, then taught Gamora later on.

Thanos 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.