Season 7 Episode 7/6 "LARA"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
This is the episode that both Zor-El and Clarks birth mother appear.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
This is the episode that both Zor-El and Clarks birth mother appear.

WOOOT!!! YEAH!!!!

You kick butt JP. Happy Dance

Entity
Wait how is that even possible?

I'm getting really tired of Clark's whole last of his kind theme when he's so obviously not.

Kal of Krypton
Superman: The Almost, Not Quite, Last Son of Krypton.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Superman: The Almost, Not Quite, Last Son of Krypton.
eek! laughing out loud

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by ~JP~
This is the episode that both Zor-El and Clarks birth mother appear. That is so stupid.

~JP~

Amazon
I despise Lionel Luthor raygun
So with Lara's DNA being in the crystal and Kara and Zod and all the others it looks like Clark is the almost not quite last son of Krypton.

Amazon
PS Did anyone else notice the scene where Lex was shot by that agent. Then in the next scene he's talking to Clark, totally fine without so much as a scratch on his shirt let alone anything else?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This was a pretty good show.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
This was a pretty good show.

Was?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Was?

Yes was. I don't know where you live, but here in Los Angeles, California this show aired this past thursday.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yes was. I don't know where you live, but here in Los Angeles, California this show aired this past thursday.

Yes, same here. When you said was, I thought you meant smallville in general as in you didn't like Smallville anymore. Thanks for clearing that up. embarrasment big grin

shaunmike
this is amazing show , i like its each episode , you can see all the latest episode online from my signature link

Kal of Krypton
hmmm. I wonder where we can find episodes online?

lol, jp.

Welcome to KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.