Season 7 Episode 7/7 "WRATH"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
Thanks to an accident, Lana has Clark's powers!
- Clark learns what Lana has been hiding from him.
- Lana behaves a bit recklessly with this power and her behavior disturbs both Lex and Clark. Could the honeymoon already be over?
- The power-transference inspires a mention of Eric Summers, though sadly, Jimmy's not around to hear about his lookalike, as Aaron Ashmore is not in this episode and neither is Kara.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
Thanks to an accident, Lana has Clark's powers!
- Clark learns what Lana has been hiding from him.
- Lana behaves a bit recklessly with this power and her behavior disturbs both Lex and Clark. Could the honeymoon already be over?
- The power-transference inspires a mention of Eric Summers, though sadly, Jimmy's not around to hear about his lookalike, as Aaron Ashmore is not in this episode and neither is Kara.

Lanas back? Damn. I hope she does something cool with her powers to earn some respect. Thanks JP!!!

Entity
NO NO NO!

Not another lame power transfer/copy or kryptonite induced ability.

And of all people, LANA? I really hate that shit and its getting so used and lame!

~JP~
Well that wasnt so bad. Im loving Lex these days and the earthquake sex was laughing out loud I thought.

Arachnid1
Well that wasnt so bad. Im loving Lex these days and the earthquake sex was laughing out loud I thought.

lol. I agree completely. I died laughing on that part. That was great.

laughing out loud

Amazon
This was an awesome episode. I think it's the first episode in the history of Smallville where I actully liked Lana over the other characters (besides Lex, I always love Lex) I totally understood her rage, and for once I was actually proud of Lana. I think it's a little insulting of Clark to feel guilty that Lana isn't the way he thought as if who she is is something bad that he can't accept.
I think it was incredibly stupid of Chloe to disconnect Lana's feed to Lex's security system. She could do so much good with that information, and finally Lex doesn't have the upper hand. I think that Lex knowing Lana was spying on him somehow kept him on his best behavior and kept him from hurting people. Chloe totally made her loyalties clear with Lana. Chole cares more about Clark than anyone else. It's so obvious. Which is fine. But it just shows she doesn't care as much about Lana as she does about Clark. No wonder Lana hid who she really was all those years. No one seems to accept who she really is... except for Lex. Which is scary.
I also think Clark shouldn't have taken those powers away from her. Her haveing power wasn't the problem. The problem was she felt powerless all those years ago. I had no idea they couldn't have sex though. You'd think if Lana was on top they could still do it. LOL I wonder if Lana and Lex will hook up again. It would'nt surprise me. Although it would just be season 6 all over again LOL.
Milton fine is back again!!! Yay!!!

FistOfThe North
what kinda sex were they having....Should it have been continuous bangs rather than "Bang! ......Bang!"

I should've been "Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!" Clark must've really wanna hit it as hard as he could with just slow concentrated blows, i guess.

Was that Clark's first time.? He's had sex with Lana in prior seasons, right? That couldn't of been his first time...was it?

Otherwise i thought the seismic sex seemed odd more than funny.

Entity
No he was getting lucky back when he was temporally human too.
And I don't thinks its so much he can't. Just he's to afraid he'll hurt her in that umm... "passionate" state. lol

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Wrath was a pretty darn good episode. The bang bang sex scenes were a bit funny. The episode as a whole was good. Kristin Kreuk was looking hot. Lois and her boss will make an intriguing couple.

Badabing
Well that wasnt so bad. Im loving Lex these days and the earthquake sex was laughing out loud I thought. The earthquake sex had me laughing. Lana is HOT when she's kicking ass though. stick out tongue It looks like Braniac will be back.

unknowable
Originally posted by Badabing
The earthquake sex had me laughing. Lana is HOT when she's kicking ass though. stick out tongue

Yea.

Originally posted by Badabing
It looks like Braniac will be back.

I thought he could no longer function.

Kryptic
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
what kinda sex were they having....Should it have been continuous bangs rather than "Bang! ......Bang!"

I thought that was kinda of like if you slam someone up against the wall and make out with them, but then they flip you to the floor for "revenge". Or those moments where one person's...um..."helping" the other and the one getting his or her happy on has those moments where they've just gotta bang their fist on the ground, or kick a tree over b/c yeah, it's that good.

But aside from all of that, I'm a big believer in the good guy (I think bad guys get a lot of love. They get to be all bad-ass and do all kinds of whatever they want...) so I hate it when Lex is right, I hate it that Lana still loves or has feelings for or cares about him, etc. I did want Clark to recognize his part in the Creation of Lana, just like he's acknowledged his part in the Creation of Lex (c.f. to his convo with Martha about whether he gave up on Lex too soon), but I just wanted him to realize it, not have it told to him. It was one moment where I didn't need a Lex superiority trip, however short, I just wanted them both on equal footing. I actually wish we'd gotten a moment where they both agree she loves them both, and they made her what she was over a drink of brandy or something.

Chloe came out like a trooper and suddenly the Chlark possibilities are open all over again. Intriguing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.