Sargeras v.s. White Testament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
who wins?

Violent2Dope
Sarg dies, and I base that on the fact that SBP thinks it could curb Jedah of all people.

Remindme
Sarg wins, not even remotely close.

Immortal Soul, and Invunerabable to all but immortal attacks, and even then almost nothing can get through

Darth Extecute
What can White Testament do? Because I looked the guy up on Wiki and only his history appeared.. No list of actual powers or such..

Violent2Dope
Ask SBP. He has all the Xenosaga answers. Also, if this guy is more powerful than KOSMOS, how will Sarg even hurt him?

Burning thought
Sarg uses magic, Kos-mos does not

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
Sarg uses magic, Kos-mos does not And? Since we know nuthing about this guy, I say keep this on hold til SBP comes.

Remindme
The testaments have the power to manipulaate space aswell as being able to teleport effortlessly. Another thing about them is they are incorporeal.

They are hugely powerly, though we don't have any real info on their true power, The black testament (Voyager) was a match for Kos-Mos version 4, thats the only hint we have.

by the way, his name is Albedo (The white testament)

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
And? Since we know nuthing about this guy, I say keep this on hold til SBP comes.

SBP happen to have retired from debating.. You'll have to state your own case if you so strongly believe that White Testament would defeat Sargeras

shin_gear
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
SBP happen to have retired from debating..He'll be back...dur

I hope. ermm

Sol Valentine
He will be back.

shin_gear
No he won't weep

Sol Valentine
Yes he will!!!

You have to believe in him!

shin_gear
superdur

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Pyron_Knight
Well on top of Albedo's amazing regen which is enough to reform his body even if it's reduced to particles, he now exists in a separate plane from the physical one which renders him pretty much invulnerable to all attacks on the physical plane.
Also in EP3 he claimed he could "send to another dimension" with the power of a Testament. He would do this because upon acting the Link, using anti U-DO waves against U-DO waves, a lot of energy is released; enough to destroy a planet. So he'd basically dump that energy in another dimension or so he claimed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.