Ultimates VS Imperfects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Team vs Team. Fight takes place in the middle of time square. no prep for either team.

Imperfects -
Paragon
Niles Van Roekel
Johnny Ohm
Brigade
Solara
The Wink
Fault Zone
Hazmat

Vs

Ultimates -
Captain America
Thor
Ironman
Wasp
Hawkeye
Giant Man
Quicksilver
Scarlet witch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Nemesis:_Rise_of_the_Imperfects has a lil info on the imperfects~

lando005
good one, i'm going to go with the imperfects on this. The Ultimates aren't as powerful as their 626 counterparts, and the imperfects give them a good enough run for their money as is.

lando005
wait i forgot to account for thor and wanda their abilities cant be countered by the imperfects

Hyperion 07
I have to think about this. shifty

SevenShackles
Originally posted by lando005
wait i forgot to account for thor and wanda their abilities cant be countered by the imperfects

well when it comes to them, Wanda's powers are increasing luck and what not and could be taken out by someone like Wink if her brother isnt around to protect her. Thor on the other hand, they would most likely need to use their numbers after droping some of the other ultimates , johnny ohm might be able to attract/redirect a lightning bolt from thor and paragon and/or Roekel could hold up a decent fight if they play it smart.

lol that make any sense? of course it wouldnt be all to easy for either team.

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
well when it comes to them, Wanda's powers are increasing luck and what not and could be taken out by someone like Wink if her brother isnt around to protect her. Thor on the other hand, they would most likely need to use their numbers after droping some of the other ultimates , johnny ohm might be able to attract/redirect a lightning bolt from thor and paragon and/or Roekel could hold up a decent fight if they play it smart.

lol that make any sense? of course it wouldnt be all to easy for either team. yea that does but what's to keep thor from opening a portal and sending them through it? it's gonna take paragon and roekel combined to keep thor busy

SevenShackles
yea that does but what's to keep thor from opening a portal and sending them through it? it's gonna take paragon and roekel combined to keep thor busy

thats true, if Jhonny Ohm can redirect a lightning bolt from Thor, which isnt a stretch given how he calls down electricity into his body then discharges it in a blast. he could take down ironman , most likely damage his own body in the process but the same attack could but a whole in giantman. Hazmat himseld could swallow up wasp and kill her instantly. as giantman gets bigger he only opens himself up for more attacks from brigade, hazmat and solara. Im unsure how much Heat or impact damage ironmans suit can take. Quicksilver can be countered by Faultzone if she uses her powers in the ground around her smart. hawkeye, i think wink could move to hand-to-hand and take him. Cap? id throw brigade at him and hope he doesnt have a fit.

Hyperion 07
I think my friend Shackles can handle this. thumb up

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
I think my friend Shackles can handle this. thumb up
cheers

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
thats true, if Jhonny Ohm can redirect a lightning bolt from Thor, which isnt a stretch given how he calls down electricity into his body then discharges it in a blast. he could take down ironman , most likely damage his own body in the process but the same attack could but a whole in giantman. Hazmat himseld could swallow up wasp and kill her instantly. as giantman gets bigger he only opens himself up for more attacks from brigade, hazmat and solara. Im unsure how much Heat or impact damage ironmans suit can take. Quicksilver can be countered by Faultzone if she uses her powers in the ground around her smart. hawkeye, i think wink could move to hand-to-hand and take him. Cap? id throw brigade at him and hope he doesnt have a fit. good break down, i would uses solaris to take care of wasp she can just super heat the air around her and take her down that way, hazmat shouldn't have too much trouble getting close to hawkeye with his unorthdox movements, johnny ohm's attacks are the only ones fast enough to catch quick silver, the wink can take out s witch, that will leave fault zone to try and keep giant man busy but i dont think that will happen, brigade will probably have a fit and loose to cap, roekel should be powerful enough to beat iron man, and paragon will have to try and hold thor till the others can help

SevenShackles
good break down, i would uses solaris to take care of wasp she can just super heat the air around her and take her down that way, hazmat shouldn't have too much trouble getting close to hawkeye with his unorthdox movements, johnny ohm's attacks are the only ones fast enough to catch quick silver, the wink can take out s witch, that will leave fault zone to try and keep giant man busy but i dont think that will happen, brigade will probably have a fit and loose to cap, roekel should be powerful enough to beat iron man, and paragon will have to try and hold thor till the others can help

likewise. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.