Season 7 Episode 7/10 "PERSONA"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
Clark is so happy about his relationship with Lana that he tells her he feels like he could fly.
- James Marsters returns as Milton Fine/Brainiac in this episode. (That is, unless he appears sooner than that...)
- Lex has a major new business venture.
- There is another Kryptonian hidden somewhere on Earth, posing as a human as their alien nature has been taken away. Something like Professor Yana on Doctor Who, it sounds like.

thnx to k-site

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
Clark is so happy about his relationship with Lana that he tells her he feels like he could fly.
- James Marsters returns as Milton Fine/Brainiac in this episode. (That is, unless he appears sooner than that...)
- Lex has a major new business venture.
- There is another Kryptonian hidden somewhere on Earth, posing as a human as their alien nature has been taken away. Something like Professor Yana on Doctor Who, it sounds like.

thnx to k-site
ANOTHER Kryptonian? Daaaaaamn. Also, its cool that Brainiac returns in this! Thanks, once again, JP.

Kal-El_08
I don't mind if there's another Kryptonian but I hope it's someone good & I hope this episode relates to Clark becoming more Superman-ish.

Blue_Hefner
If you sure Krypton was destroyed? At that rate they keep adding Kryptonians, everyone on Earth will be a kryptonian

Kal-El_08
There are still many Kryptonians alive mainly due to the Phantom Zone.

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
If you sure Krypton was destroyed? At that rate they keep adding Kryptonians, everyone on Earth will be a kryptonian I'm Kryptonian!

It would be cool if they could somehow bring Raya back. I liked her character.

Blue_Hefner
When did Clark learn to fly because I haven't seen it

Kal of Krypton
He has'nt, he can, he just has'nt learned.

BAILY
a month and a half wait for this episode .. oi

~JP~
Thnx to Kal for this

Persona trailer is in the clip thread. smile

~JP~
Credit to DTS, Persona description:

From TV Guide

Kal of Krypton
Thanks JP!

Does anyone have a pic of what Black Canary will look like?

Amber9
So, when is his episode airing?

~JP~
Thursday Jan 31st.

Also if you look here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=438205&pagenumber=2#post10062877

you'll see the schedule for the rest of the season. smile

Amber9
thank you muchly smile

FistOfThe North
A good episode, ill say. I thought lana was gonna give in to bizzy for a half sec there. Seems like that moment left a provebial ding in the "Clana" relationship armour.

What Lex did may've finally caused a permanet distance him from Lionel. I wonder who's now gonna be the new editor. And where was loise?

JediSamuraiMRB
Good episode. I'm glad Lana fooled and got rid of Bizarro

Also..Grant was shot by a mugger

Amazon
This was a pretty good episode. Lana showing her victim side again not withstanding. Like when she refused to listen to Chloe's warnings, and blamed it on Chloe's attachment to Clark. She didn't listen to Chloe the same way she didn't listen to anyone else when it came to Lex. You think she'd learn. She seems to only listen to what she wants to listen too.
However I really liked Bizarro. He seemed a lot more understanding and compassionate than Clark. He has so much more character and life experience. I don't think that Lana should have killed him. I wish there was some other way to deal with him without killing him. At least hopefully this will end Clark and Lana's relationship once and for all. Clark can't give Lana what she needs. I wonder if Lana has ever considered not dateing anyone for a change sleepy

I'm not surprised Lex killed Grant though... I mean it was wrong and it sucks but seriously. Lex could not handle another scenerio where Lionel showes his fatherly love to anyone other than him. But seriously Lex has to learn to deal with his emotional issues instead of killing people that get in his way... wait... this show isn't real. It's all fiction... geezz I gotta get out more often LOL

Last but not least Brainiac is back!!!!! Yay!!!! Spikey I mean Milton fine. I love that dude.

@st
Lana screwed Bizarro, that was the wierdest opening scene ever. blink

I hate that Smallville ONCE AGAIN wrapped up a good story in a single episode, it was cool to see Bizarro come back, but in less than an hour he was gone, without even a fight, they had a nice discussion instead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I loved how Lana banging Bizarro seems to have pissed Clark off( stick out tongue ). I was impressed with the score of this episode, the music that played during Lex and Lionel's conversation really made me feel bad for Lex, I also loved Lex's "V for Vendetta" moment on the balcony.

But the highlight of course was Brainiac, I love how he ****s with people, he tricked both Clarks even when he wasnt completely himself. I was surprised by how well old Jimmy did as the Kryptonian, I was sad to see him go.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Amazon
However I really liked Bizarro. He seemed a lot more understanding and compassionate than Clark. He has so much more character and life experience. I don't think that Lana should have killed him. I wish there was some other way to deal with him without killing him. At least hopefully this will end Clark and Lana's relationship once and for all. Clark can't give Lana what she needs. I wonder if Lana has ever considered not dateing anyone for a change sleepy

I'm not surprised Lex killed Grant though... I mean it was wrong and it sucks but seriously. Lex could not handle another scenerio where Lionel showes his fatherly love to anyone other than him. But seriously Lex has to learn to deal with his emotional issues instead of killing people that get in his way... wait... this show isn't real. It's all fiction... geezz I gotta get out more often LOL

Last but not least Brainiac is back!!!!! Yay!!!! Spikey I mean Milton fine. I love that dude.

Bizzaro was a nut case and deceptive toward Lana. And that's beside the fact that he was really a phantom. And they're bent on evil. So killing him was the perfect choice. He could've threatened mankind. Imagine the opposite of Superman on earth. The super temper, the super arrogance the deception. I would get real ugly real fast ugly on this planet.

And why don't you think Clark can't give Lana what she needs? He loves her, doesn't he? What, sex? Now that Clark found/has knowledge of blue kryptonite he can bang away.

And i didn't think Lex would kill Grant. I thought it was a random robbery but once they showed the robber/hitman walking away while pulling out a cell phone, i immediately knew Lex was behind it. And i know Lionel's will assume Lex was in on it and he's gonna be furious. He's gonna march str8 to Lex and it's going to be an ugly war between the 2 that'll last a while with them finally coming together again at some climactic/dramatic, near death experience. But they won't kill each other. (kinda)

As the plot thickens, it'll get more interesting, i bet.

And Marsters/Braniac; what a hell of an actor. (He's gonna be the evil Piccolo in the new DragonBall Z movie)

Loved when he said. "I'm injured... And i need you to fix me." He so seemed it with the way he convincingly said it with such subtle evil. I think, acting-wise, he's on par with Lex, a.k.a. the best actor on Smallville.

Amazon
I agree with you 100% on that one. big grin

Arachnid1
I missed this episode.cry

Kon-El
Great ep, but is that the end of Bizarro, or he will make few more appearences ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.