Captain Marvel vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Searched and actually couldn't find this fight. Just some Wonder Woman vs Black Adam ones. So which one would win an all out blow out?

And just so we're clear this is Billy just before DoV and current Wonder Woman. wink

Gecko4lif
marvel man becomes a women beater

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since When Was CM every as skilled as Wonder Woman in battle? He's matched in every other area. And she has magical weapons.

Soljer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=429720& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wonder+Woman+Captain+Marv
el%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423252& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wonder+Woman+Captain+Marv
el%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=412836& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wonder+Woman+Captain+Marv
el%29+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408502& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wonder+Woman+Captain+Marv
el%29+forumid%3A77

Why do people suck at search?

D-Block
Captain Marvel but this has been done.

Larceny
bump

Val
laughing out loud

Nod
Originally posted by Larceny
bump Bumped for the lulz?

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Bumped for the lulz?

Yeah. smile

Val
He's so abusive. sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
He's so abusive. sad Was that a PM to you?

I'd call the police if I were you... that looks like some death threats.

King_Mungi
Where did he post that? Why can't we all just be more like Canadians and simply just bottle up our emotions till we snap in just one huge explosion? Seems its a common thing for Nvr to snap

Badabing
bump uhuh

Val
It was a PM.

Larceny
Why hasn't he been banned? I guess he's kept around for forum entertainment.

Nod
Yeah. smile

The way it should be.

Val post a pic of the PM as proof. raver

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why hasn't he been banned? I guess he's kept around for forum entertainment. For the same reason you haven't been banned for flaming, baiting, and trolling. ANd a PM is NOT a post. I can say what I like to whom ever. There was no death threat. No threat of anykind. Letting him know I"m sick of him is my right to say. Now go find some asgardian linked sausage to cook.

Nod
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
For the same reason you haven't been banned for flaming, baiting, and trolling. ANd a PM is NOT a post. I can say what I like to whom ever. There was no death threat. No threat of anykind. Letting him know I"m sick of him is my right to say. Now go find some asgardian linked sausage to cook. Actually your wrong and WW hater.

Mr. Slippyfist
Stop baiting Souja please. smile

Val
Originally posted by Nod
The way it should be.

Val post a pic of the PM as proof. raver
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7149/87850720yr4.th.jpg

I'm scared for my life, folks. This wasn't how I wanted to start 2008. aww

King_Mungi
Well chalk up another thread that needs to be closed

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well chalk up another thread that needs to be closed

Nope, everything is on topic.

CM wins a good majority here. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nod
Actually your wrong and WW hater.

Trolling, baiting, reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Nope, everything is on topic.

CM wins a good majority here. smile

How com he didn't do it when he had the chance in war of the Gods?

Mr. Slippyfist
How com he didn't do it when he had the chance in war of the Gods? Because one time is not definitive... and the battle was interrupted. smile

Can you please stop responding to me? You told me you weren't going to... and now I'm feeling mixed messages... confused

Nod
Trolling, baiting, reported.

Hater. Reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because one time is not definitive... and the battle was interrupted. smile

Can you please stop responding to me? You told me you weren't going to... and now I'm feeling mixed messages... confused

Well when you love me and then hate me, loving me in secret, hating me in public, you confuse me, and then I send mixed messages. Anway, Since one time isn't definitive, but she clearly was holding her own and stalemating him, and this was PREUPGRADED WW, then one must surmise that He wont' be getting the majority on her. Simply becuz she is in his range of power, but not weak to his magic, and Has more skill. And weapons. When you fight someone who you may be a lil more durable than, and maybe even a smidge stronger(debatable), But they are a far better fighter, and have weapons, and have no weakness against your greatest attack( Magic Punches,) then it is totally clear that you cannot get any noticable majority of wins.

Larceny
CM wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Well when you love me and then hate me, loving me in secret, hating me in public, you confuse me, and then I send mixed messages. Anway, Since one time isn't definitive, but she clearly was holding her own and stalemating him, and this was PREUPGRADED WW, then one must surmise that He wont' be getting the majority on her. Simply becuz she is in his range of power, but not weak to his magic, and Has more skill. And weapons. When you fight someone who you may be a lil more durable than, and maybe even a smidge stronger(debatable), But they are a far better fighter, and have weapons, and have no weakness against your greatest attack( Magic Punches,) then it is totally clear that you cannot get any noticable majority of wins. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Just don't respond to me any more. I'm pretty sick of you and your buddies. Why are you able to respond to me, and I'm not?
Anyway, reported.

That makes no sense... you just acknowledged that one time isn't definitive, and then you used it again...

Nevermind classic Billy winning... but you do realize Billy is currently Shazam, don't you?

Also, if you think Superman will beat Diana, then why don't you think Captain Marvel can? That makes no sense. You logic is easily usable in a Diana vs Superman debate...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val

How can you be scared for something you obviously lack? *gets ready to go clubbing for the night.*

Mr. Slippyfist
How can you be scared for something you obviously lack? *gets ready to go clubbing for the night.* Reported.

Val
Originally posted by nvr

Stopped reading.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why are you able to respond to me, and I'm not?
Anyway, reported.

That makes no sense... you just acknowledged that one time isn't definitive, and then you used it again...

Nevermind classic Billy winning... but you do realize Billy is currently Shazam, don't you?

Also, if you think Superman will beat Diana, then why don't you think Captain Marvel can? That makes no sense. You logic is easily usable in a Diana vs Superman debate...

It's obvious that I'm debating Classic CM. And I dont' think Cap is equal to Superman. Superman is always holding back, and he wouldn't dare try to really hurt cap. Cap doesn't have superman's feats or offensive power or speed. Also, Superman is quite weak against Cap's magical punches. Diana is not. Superman is faster than Diana and Cap. Cap isn't faster than Diana. He isn't more skilled and he doesn't hold a magical trump punch over her like he does to even things out with superman. Now, use that.

Mr. Slippyfist
It's obvious that I'm debating Classic CM. And I dont' think Cap is equal to Superman. The rest is irrelevant (as I didn't read it), but this one got me...

So, what do countless statements mean to you? Don't you use the same stuff to try and prove that WW is the only second to Superman?
That seems hypocritical to say the least. Oh wait... you don't think he is equal to Supes... well, that makes all the difference.

Not to mention CM has gotten the better of Supes in a couple fights...

Larceny
It's obvious that I'm debating Classic CM. And I dont' think Cap is equal to Superman. Superman is always holding back, and he wouldn't dare try to really hurt cap. Cap doesn't have superman's feats or offensive power or speed. Also, Superman is quite weak against Cap's magical punches. Diana is not. Superman is faster than Diana and Cap. Cap isn't faster than Diana. He isn't more skilled and he doesn't hold a magical trump punch over her like he does to even things out with superman. Now, use that.

I thought you were no longer responding to his post? ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
The rest is irrelevant (as I didn't read it), but this one got me...

So, what do countless statements mean to you? Don't you use the same stuff to try and prove that WW is the only second to Superman?
That seems hypocritical to say the least. Oh wait... you don't think he is equal to Supes... well, that makes all the difference.

Not to mention CM has gotten the better of Supes in a couple fights...

Superman Holds back Alot, CM has magical punches that hold superman's ticket, and countless statments mean some, but I need to see it backed up. On Panel, WW has already stalemated CM, In her pre upgrade mode. So there isn't really anything to discuss. Superman also grows more powerful with time. Cm does not.

Val
countless statments mean some, but I need to see it backed up.
Holy shit!

King Kandy
Originally posted by Val

Nvr needs to get a life.

Mr. Slippyfist
Superman Holds back Alot, CM has magical punches that hold superman's ticket, and countless statments mean some, but I need to see it backed up. On Panel, WW has already stalemated CM, In her pre upgrade mode. So there isn't really anything to discuss. Superman also grows more powerful with time. Cm does not. CM holds back a lot. Amazing.

CM does back it up... everytime he fights Superman...

She stalemated a mind controlled CM... for three pages before it was broken up. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Nvr needs to get a life.

Is that supposed to hold some weight coming from you? Or do you just like the sound of your own E-Voice?

Val
CM holds back a lot. Amazing.

She stalemated a mind controlled CM... for three pages before it was broken up. no expression
I'd like to know when WW has backed up any of her "2nd to Superman" statements.

That was seriously the most hypocritical argument in favor of WW I've ever seen. no expression

Nod
Originally posted by Val

Holy shit dude.

no expression

Scary shit.

Nver is such a bully.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val

That was seriously the most hypocritical argument in favor of WW I've ever seen. no expression That too.

Too easy to point out though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
CM holds back a lot. Amazing.

She( preupgraded) stalemated a mind controlled CM for three pages. Three pages is a lot in comic book fights. CM hasn't held back so much that he's used his magic to hurt superman. Superman is clearly superior to classic CM. He's waaaaaaaaaaaay faster, Has better strength feats, more offensive powers, and better senses. Hell, WW has better senses than CM. I don't see him beating her for any majority. Not when he and her as so close in physical stats. With her having the edge in Actual speed feats, Hermes being faster than mercury, whom they get thier speed from, her having weapons, a much higher skill degree, and her having a high resistance to his trump card magical punch.

King Kandy
Is that supposed to hold some weight coming from you? Or do you just like the sound of your own E-Voice?
It holds more weight coming from me then anything you have to say.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val

That was seriously the most hypocritical argument in favor of WW I've ever seen. no expression

She was beating Etrigan, who has given Superman a hard time, She has never been a push over to Superman in any confrontations, She has bested a few herald lvl beings, And she was handling Kid Amazo quite well. She pwned Supergirl, who pwned the league, and WW did it with one freaking hand the first time, and then one punch the 2nd time. I've never seen her dominated by anyone under herald lvl and she's taken lumps from Guys who hit harder than Superman.

D-Block

Cap is also always holding back especially when he fights Supes like you said about Supes the same can be said for Cap he would never try to really hurt Supes. CM and Supes speed is debatable since neither has ever shown an advantage while fighting each other or doing a feat that the other couldn't do. You said Superman is faster than WW while flying but that's never been said about CM regarding him and Supes so I wonder where it's coming from. Just because he's faster than WW doesn't mean he's faster than CM. And the magic doesn't even things out with Supes it gives CM the advantage Supes said it him self CM has the advantage h2h and fight between the two would be h2h since Supes other powers are pointless against CM.

oh yeah CM wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It holds more weight coming from me then anything you have to say.

Kandy you are a brilliant anti-antagonistic guy, who is just the forum butterlfy, and you have a wealth of knowlege in all things comics.

King Kandy
Kandy you are a brilliant anti-antagonistic guy, who is just the forum butterlfy, and you have a wealth of knowlege in all things comics.
It's true. Where as you are completely insulting, the pinacle of forum idiocy, and one of the worst debators i've ever seen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block
Cap is also always holding back especially when he fights Supes like you said about Supes the same can be said for Cap he would never try to really hurt Supes. CM and Supes speed is debatable since neither has ever shown an advantage while fighting each other or doing a feat that the other couldn't do. You said Superman is faster than WW while flying but that's never been said about CM regarding him and Supes so I wonder where it's coming from. Just because he's faster than WW doesn't mean he's faster than CM. And the magic doesn't even things out with Supes it gives CM the advantage Supes said it him self CM has the advantage h2h and fight between the two would be h2h since Supes other powers are pointless against CM.

oh yeah CM wins.

Debating anyone with cap in thier sig is rediculous. But I'll play the game. IF Cap was holding back, then how come he's broken superman's jaw? And WW gets her speed from hermes, who is faster than mercury. Whom Cap gets his speed from. SHe gets the exact speed. Not some portion of it. Oh and Cap doesn't win. you see, He's never been upgraded in classic form, and WW has been upgraded AND she's a better fighter. She'll tie him up in a lasso knot before he blinks. Cap ain't hitting her harder than zoom can that is for sure.

Val
She was beating Etrigan, who has given Superman a hard time, She has never been a push over to Superman in any confrontations, She has bested a few herald lvl beings, And she was handling Kid Amazo quite well. She pwned Supergirl, who pwned the league, and WW did it with one freaking hand the first time, and then one punch the 2nd time. I've never seen her dominated by anyone under herald lvl and she's taken lumps from Guys who hit harder than Superman.
You didn't even come close to answering the question presented.

Nod
Lets be honest here people.

You both suck. thumb up

But at least WW is a fangirl of a worthwhile character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's true. Where as you are completely insulting, the pinacle of forum idiocy, and one of the worst debators i've ever seen.
I take it you haven't actually looked at your own debates. Oh that is right, you hardly ever actually do that.

King Kandy
I take it you haven't actually looked at your own debates. Oh that is right, you hardly ever actually do that.
But when I do it's quality stuff.

Mr. Slippyfist
She( preupgraded) stalemated a mind controlled CM for three pages. Three pages is a lot in comic book fights. CM hasn't held back so much that he's used his magic to hurt superman. Superman is clearly superior to classic CM. He's waaaaaaaaaaaay faster, Has better strength feats, more offensive powers, and better senses. Hell, WW has better senses than CM. I don't see him beating her for any majority. Not when he and her as so close in physical stats. With her having the edge in Actual speed feats, Hermes being faster than mercury, whom they get thier speed from, her having weapons, a much higher skill degree, and her having a high resistance to his trump card magical punch.
No it isn't.

That must be why he only managed to stalemate CM in arm wrestling...
Way faster? Based on?
Good... he's got Freeze Breath, HV, and Super Blow on CM... CM can also add to his punches, and can fire lightning. Superman has him by one power...
Better senses? So? How often does Superman use this in fights?

So far, it's only your bias that makes CM lower than Supes. So... how does Superman beat Diana?

nvrbeenwthagirl
But when I do it's quality stuff.

Becuz you say so. embarrasment

Mr. Slippyfist
Debating anyone with cap in thier sig is rediculous. But I'll play the game. IF Cap was holding back, then how come he's broken superman's jaw? You have WW in your sig. no expression

Is that when CM cheapshotted him, and KO'ed him with one shot?

King Kandy
Becuz you say so. embarrasment
Yeah. Or you could actually read a couple of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No it isn't.

That must be why he only managed to stalemate CM in arm wrestling...
Way faster? Based on?
Good... he's got Freeze Breath, HV, and Super Blow on CM... CM can also add to his punches, and can fire lightning. Superman has him by one power...
Better senses? So? How often does Superman use this in fights?

So far, it's only your bias that makes CM lower than Supes. So... how does Superman beat Diana?

Superman beats Diana becuz he's faster, and more offensive powers that he used during the sacrifice arc. It was clear how he was superior. He was faster, had HV, Freeze breath, and could dish out punches equal to her own. I think she takes 4/6 against him tho. She did show that she is able to hurt him, use her magical items against him, and is all around a better fighter.

D-Block
Debating anyone with cap in thier sig is rediculous. But I'll play the game. IF Cap was holding back, then how come he's broken superman's jaw? And WW gets her speed from hermes, who is faster than mercury. Whom Cap gets his speed from. SHe gets the exact speed. Not some portion of it. Oh and Cap doesn't win. you see, He's never been upgraded in classic form, and WW has been upgraded AND she's a better fighter. She'll tie him up in a lasso knot before he blinks. Cap ain't hitting her harder than zoom can that is for sure.

Nvr is that WW in your sig just asking? And Zeus does boost all of CM powers including Speed. He broke his jaw because he hits hard big grin But be safe tonight Nvr and everyone else going out for New Years.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah. Or you could actually read a couple of them.

I know some of your arguments. I also know that you and I have been on the same side in a few arguments. You hadn't noticed, but you would ocme in arguing the same thing I would. Take that how you will. Either I"m not that bad of a debator as you think, or you aren't that good. Since you are the one who put me so low on the totem pole.

King Kandy
I know some of your arguments. I also know that you and I have been on the same side in a few arguments. You hadn't noticed, but you would ocme in arguing the same thing I would. Take that how you will. Either I"m not that bad of a debator as you think, or you aren't that good. Since you are the one who put me so low on the totem pole.
I never said that you are always wrong. But I feel that you succumb to the "People who don't agree with me are biased" school of thought.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never said that you are always wrong. But I feel that you succumb to the "People who don't agree with me are biased" school of thought.

No. Becuz I've never once said that Draco was biased even when he voted against WW. Some people are biased against me, so they argue any character that I argue for. And some peopel truly are just biased. Either for a character, OR against. Case in point, larceny is very Asgardian biased. And Anti WW.

King Kandy
No. Becuz I've never once said that Draco was biased even when he voted against WW. Some people are biased against me, so they argue any character that I argue for. And some peopel truly are just biased. Either for a character, OR against. Case in point, larceny is very Asgardian biased. And Anti WW.
Well I think that you always call MR. Master biased. But he just sees you as wrong. And Quanchi as well, he's not as biased as you make him out to be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I think that you always call MR. Master biased. But he just sees you as wrong. And Quanchi as well, he's not as biased as you make him out to be.

No. Master isn't Biased. I hardly call him that. He's full of himself. And he forces his opinion as fact. Quan is heavily marvel biased. He has his few DC characters that he likes, most of them, demean OTher DC characters that HE doesn't like, Or that I like, becuz honestly, He doesn't like me becuz I'm a DS fan.

Larceny
CM 8-9/10

Violent2Dope
For the same reason you haven't been banned for flaming, baiting, and trolling. ANd a PM is NOT a post. I can say what I like to whom ever. There was no death threat. No threat of anykind. Letting him know I"m sick of him is my right to say. Now go find some asgardian linked sausage to cook. WHOAH HOLD ON! You mean I can say ANYTHING to ANYONE in a PM!?

Larceny
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
WHOAH HOLD ON! You mean I can say ANYTHING to ANYONE in a PM!?

And you've just now come to that realization? ermm

Violent2Dope
And you've just now come to that realization? ermm Stfu frooble.

Larceny
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Stfu frooble.

Is stfu suppose to be a word? ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.