Jumper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aizen
The trailer looks freakin great, can't wait for this one!

Check out the trailer and post your comments:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=693&item=0

Mairuzu
People don't seem to like Hayden (If thats how you spell his name) But this movie looks awesome

I watched it without sound... and it still looked awesome

exanda kane
Add this to the growing collection of bad films with Samuel L. Jackson in! smile

sithsaber408
Looks good! thumb up

It comes out a week before my b-day.

I'll probably go see it then.

Dusty
I'd see it for Sam.

D-Wag
Look like a very good action packed thriller film

Kazenji
Yea this one looks great, Deffenitly one i'll be keeping watch on.

super pr*xy
hmmm... i guessing i'll bein line for this one.

mart532
Check out the website up for the movie, its pretty extensive. THe movie actually has a pretty cool story behind it.

anywhereispossible.com
or
jumperthemovie.com

I'd like to hear what you guys think.

ragesRemorse
looks like it could be fun

Gecko4lif
uS8u4MDq7Ow

oh dear god i think i just came

SnakeEyes
Looks DECENT.

Menetnashté
I've been planning on going to see it when it comes out. Hope Sam kicks their asses all around the place. Hopefully he doesn't get thrown off the side of a building by Hayden this time.

JediSamuraiMRB
I thought there was already a thread for this.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
I thought there was already a thread for this.
I didnt see one

sithsaber408
'tis here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t466702.html

Requesting a merge.

Impediment
Merged.

The movie looks interesting, to say the least. It kinda reminded me, at first, of a fast-action themed movie, like Equilibrium, but then it looked more and more like a Matrix-esque film.

Gecko4lif
Dude i seeing this movie.

If i dont i wont be complete

Mairuzu
so.. has anyone seen it yet

sithsaber408
Next Weekend.

Too busy this weekend.

Reviews have been mixed, from what I've read. ( 3 out of 5 stars)

MildPossession
Most reviews I have seen have said it's terrible, 1 or 2 stars mostly...

Mairuzu
Saw it

loved it

was worth seeing for me smile

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Saw it

loved it

was worth seeing for me smile

I'm seeing this tomorrow. Is their a decent story as to how Hayden is able to "jump"?

MildPossession
Some 'genetic' thing apparently.

Imagine, Eminem nearly went for the part that Hayden plays.

Darth Vicious
Is this supposed to be the first of a trilogy?

super pr*xy
seen it yesterday. wasn't blown away by it. so many things could've been done way better than what it is. some cool "jumping" sequences. hayden was so-so. i expected him to be more of a fighter than a sissy. but if you can do what he can, i guess you don't really need to know how to fight. unless sam jackosn is on your tail! mmmm-mmmm b!tch!!!

Kazenji
Was haydens acting better then his work in the star wars prequals ?

Blax_Hydralisk
Sorta.

Even in Star Wars, his acting wasn't really "bad", so much as he just had really crappy lines.

He was okay in this one but he played the same kind of mopy always sad looking person in this one as well.

JediSamuraiMRB
Saw this today. Should have been better. The acting was pretty good. That wasn't the problem...Hayden's and Jamie's ability to "jump" was not explained at all.. I was very disappointed in that fact. If this works then I advice the people who wrote this explain.. Also it was great to hear Jamie Bell's accent.

Kazenji
Might be explained more in The book that the movie is based on.

Mairuzu
maybe a sequal

Rajendra
I haven't watch the film yet but I would like to give it a try.

faithxp
same here., so may I ask how great is this movie.,

Darth Sparrow
I saw it on Friday and i have to say it's the best movie so far this year...and i've seen I am legend and cloverfield too. plus a few other good ones. I know it didn't say alot about the abilitiy but it was a well done movie...can't argue about that. one thing I will say is the people do teleport really often and i thought i was cool but i can see it getting annoying and confusing

I think anyone would like it.

regina414
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Is this supposed to be the first of a trilogy?

I have also read that this will be a trilogy.

jaden101
i take it everyone's aware of the spam accounts going on in this thread then

Morning_Glory
i heard this movie was really bad....and that they almost considered Eminem for the lead role and not Hayden messed

MildPossession
I said that...

faithxp
I'm planning to catch it this weekend.,

Rajendra
I haven't seen this one,just planning on sunday and I hope to enjoy.

sithsaber408
Saw it yesterday.

Pretty good. 4/5 stars for me.

I enjoyed it, and the whole set-up and intro to the world and characters was excellent.

Something about seeing characters in any of these type of films: it's almost more fun as they "discover" the powers and do a few things with them.

The film had great action/sfx and the story was pretty good, but a bit simple.

The end was great, but it left you wanting to see the larger scope of things and knowing that Hayden's character isn't your average "jumper".

Guess that's the way to leave things for a sequel, eh? stick out tongue

I recommend this over everything else that's been out over the last 2 months.

Kazenji
I also enjoyed this movie

Don't know what half the movie critics were on when they watched this movie since most of them hated it.

Blax_Hydralisk
They were on Hayden Christiansen haterade.

These days, a movie isn't considered "good" unless it's boring as hell and has "witty and sophisticated" diologue. That's why shit like there will be blood is getting so much attention.

Arachnid1
This movie was amazing for me. 4.5/5 stars easy. I really hope they have a sequel.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

These days, a movie isn't considered "good" unless it's boring as hell and has "witty and sophisticated" diologue. That's why shit like there will be blood is getting so much attention.

confused There will be blood is a very captivating film. I agree with you that Critics should start reviewing particular movies for what they are and not what they arent. Movies like jumper serve the purpose to entertain people whom just want to send their brains to the corner and be wowed by fast paced and pretty action. I wasnt to fond of jumper. I felt as though i saw it before, but it was fun, none the less. There are very few critics who's advice i will take on my movie viewing, but i have to agree with most all of them on there will be blood. I walked out of that movie having experienced a slew of emotions.

Blax_Hydralisk
IT WAS A JOKE, DAMMIT! j/k :P

But seriously, I wasn't really taking a crack at There Will be Bood.

Kazenji
I've seen some reviews for this film and critic/s goes on about how they did'n know what the hell was happaning in the film. Probably the same lot that did'nt know what the hell was happaning in the matrix films.

Syren
I think this looks brilliant and will definitely be going to see it. Hayden Christensen is an added bonus laughing out loud

Rachel Bilson, however...? shrug

Alpha Centauri
I was just about to say "You wouldn't understand, you're a chick.", then I realised you like chicks.

I don't consider Rachel Bilson to be prime rib, but if I was hungry enough, I'd chow down. I'd give it a good old taste.

-AC

Impediment
I'd hit it. yes

faithxp
what is all about the jumper movie., as I see there was a lot people who really want and enjoy the., I hope I am too.,

Rajendra
what I like about this film is that it as a good action scenes.

Xyn1407
Saw It Yesterday, didn't like It

=Tired Hiker=
I'm going to wait for this one to come out on dvd.

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I was just about to say "You wouldn't understand, you're a chick.", then I realised you like chicks.

I don't consider Rachel Bilson to be prime rib, but if I was hungry enough, I'd chow down. I'd give it a good old taste.

-AC

laughing out loud

Nothing to do with whether or not I find her appealing, because I do. She's quite the hottie. More because I haven't seen her in anything other than The O.C (which I have seen once or twice only) and I can't imagine she's up to playing a female lead in a (potentially) high calibre movie.

Let me know if she sates your appetite stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud

Nothing to do with whether or not I find her appealing, because I do. She's quite the hottie.

Keep going.

Originally posted by Syren
More because I haven't seen her in anything other than The O.C (which I have seen once or twice only) and I can't imagine she's up to playing a female lead in a (potentially) high calibre movie.

Let me know if she sates your appetite stick out tongue

Well that's because she's not a high calibre actress, haha.

-AC

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'm going to wait for this one to come out on dvd.

Why wait? I can sell it to you for $5, i even have a black and white cover art printing for the dvd case. Let me know.

H. S. 6
Nice action movie; I enjoyed it for what it set out to be.

amlap
i felt the movie was slow, not interesting, and rushed. i will give it kudos for the special effects and fight scenes THO.

i felt there are a countless number of action movies i'd prefer watching i.e. ESCAPE FROM L.A.!

3 OUT OF 10

NUFF SAID!

faithxp
I would rate 3.5/5., I find it just a fine movie.,

Xyn1407
Originally posted by amlap
i felt the movie was slow, not interesting, and rushed.

3 OUT OF 10

NUFF SAID!

You right,
This movie Is BORING!!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Why wait? I can sell it to you for $5, i even have a black and white cover art printing for the dvd case. Let me know.

Checks in the mail! big grin

McLovin
Gonna see this tomorrow night.

Looks tight.

regina414
The special effects were awesome.

amlap
Originally posted by regina414
The special effects were awesome.

agreed, i did really enjoy the fight scene in italy .....but the movie would have been excellent if we were all deaf and dumb.

Syren
It was ok. Basically I'm glad I downloaded it, instead of paying to see it.

Phantom Ghost
I like this movie for the special effects and action other then that it wasn't that good especially story wise.

Rogue Jedi
I bought this DVD the other day. I must say, with the exception of Sam Jacksons horrid acting, I quite enjoyed it.

veyron2008
Yea Saw This movie in theaters, it was much better on the big screen.

veyron2008
This was an interesting movie, it is cool if you could do the things that are done in the movie, but Samuel Jackson was pretty bad in that movie.....Kind of like snakes on a plane.

Rogue Jedi
I really liked it.

ragesRemorse
I thoroughly enjoyed this flick. Sam Jackson kind of hurt the tone of the movie, but the effects, characters and story were all fascinating and fun.

Rogue Jedi
I liked when dude jumped a damn BUS.

ragesRemorse
yeah, that dude is fuking ruthless. He tried to drop a bus on sam jackson, killing everyone inside laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
I also like where he is playing a video game in his lair, and he is complaining to the dead Paladin about the controller. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.