The Official Spider-Man 5 Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mirai Gohan
Alright, discuss what you want in the fifth movie, we all know we'll be getting it whether that douche Raimi returns or not.

I want to see the clone saga done & everything should be in limbo. I think that we need to see the Scarlet Spider-Man & all of the other clones. I'd also like to see some of the lesser villains working for someone like Spider-Carnage whose goal is somewhat like in TAS where he's trying to destroy every known alternate universe that exists.

Darkhalen
Hey I MADE THE OFFICAL SPIDERMAN 5 THREAD CLOSE THIS THREAD HE STOLE MY THREAD

Mirai Gohan
Don't make pointless posts in my thread. Don't like my thread? Don't post.

Anyway, as I've said, the clone saga would be the perfect story to use in SM-5.

Darkhalen
YOU STOLE MY THREAD THIS IS A POINTLESS THREAD 4 HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED

Darkhalen
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Don't make pointless posts in my thread. Don't like my thread? Don't post.

Anyway, as I've said, the clone saga would be the perfect story to use in SM-5.

This is MY thread not yours I did it first Hahaha

Mirai Gohan
Shut up you loser.

Darkhalen
MY THREAD IS BETTER THEN YOURS THIS WILL GET CLOSED YA KNOW

Darkhalen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DID IT FIRST

steverules
Kill him..report him...

Mirai Gohan
Seriously, stop posting in my thread.

steverules
This is funny big grin

Mirai Gohan
Troll.

steverules
Hold on....keep arguing, I just gotta go get some pop corn

DigiMark007
I'm reasonably sure that neither of these threads are needed. SM4 hasn't even been confirmed yet, so this thread is well before its usefulness, and both have filled up with nothing but spam and bashing so far. If you absolutely need to speculate about SM5 (which would be exactly like speculating for SM4, since nothing is known about either one) just use the SM4 thread. Thank you and closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.