"Gone baby gone" shelved in UK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus
I just saw here that they shelved Ben Affleck's new film in the UK. They are holding it because the plot line resembles a real case of a missing girl and the wounds are too recent to salt. Can you think of any other times this happened? I remember after 9/11 they held Schwarzenegger's "Collateral Damage" for a while.

MildPossession
I think it's utterly stupid that they are putting it on hold. Show it in cinemas here. If you are someone who is involved personally with the case, then don't see the film... pretty obvious.

How many children go missing every week in the world? you don't stop showing the film for them do you, noooooooo.

I believe it's getting a release in America though?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by MildPossession
I think it's utterly stupid that they are putting it on hold. Show it in cinemas here. If you are someone who is involved personally with the case, then don't see the film... pretty obvious.

How many children go missing every week in the world? you don't stop showing the film for them do you, noooooooo.

I believe it's getting a release in America though?

I've seen it already. Good film.

chillmeistergen
I assume it's the McCann case, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Freddo bars were banned because she once ate one on the holiday.

MildPossession
Yeah it is because of the McCann case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.