ironman vs cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
2 fights

1 neither one has knowledge of one another

2 3 weeks of prep later

Symmetric Chaos
Well I guess it might be funny to watch.

Sirius77
Henshaw inhabits his suit and crushes him from the
outside in.

lando005
Originally posted by Sirius77
outside in. and what about the second match

Validus
Originally posted by lando005
and what about the second match
outside in.

masterbruce
IM utilizes his extremis virus ability of technopathy to turn Henshaw permanently into a tuna can

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by masterbruce
IM utilizes his extremis virus ability of technopathy to turn Henshaw permanently into a tuna can

hysterical As Sym said, it will be fun to watch, (cause I love seeing people beat on IM at this point), but close it will not be.

Henshaw is the king of DC technopaths. Hell, he may be THE best in comics. He gets into IM's suit and turns him into a clone of himself. evil face

Galan007
IM utilizes his extremis virus ability of technopathy to turn Henshaw permanently into a tuna can giggle00

lando005
Originally posted by Validus
3 weeks of prep later

masterbruce
extremis is a virus no? henshaw never got vaccinations against a technovirus...so no reason to think why it won't infect him. Henshaw is a techno-organism...hence he is very susceptible to a technovirus.

SevenShackles
Henshaw.

Sirius77
He's smarter than Ironman. He took out the Manhunters,
a race of machines made by the Guardians of the
universe that had been around since close to the
beginning of the universe. Henshaw defeated ALL of them,
and took control of ALL of them and upgraded them to
the point that they had biological components.

Even with three years of prep, Ironman would not
have a chance if he used anything that could be
percieved as technology. Henshaw is an Omni-technopath.

Validus
3 weeks of prep later
outside in.

Gecko4lif
Ironman: Surrendering and Register!
Henshaw:... Right....
Ironman: .... Feel my WRATH!
*ironman launches the friecest assult he ever has*
*smoke clears*
*Henshaw is unharmed*
Ironman: Oh... shit nuggets....
*Henkshaw punches his head off*

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
*smoke clears*
*Henshaw is unharmed*
*Henkshaw punches his head off*

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing
agree.

batdude123
extremis is a virus no? henshaw never got vaccinations against a technovirus...so no reason to think why it won't infect him. Henshaw is a techno-organism...hence he is very susceptible to a technovirus.

masterbruce... haha

masterbruce
Originally posted by batdude123
masterbruce... haha wow, great argument. Now I'm convinced a TECHNOvirus like extremis won't affect a TECHNOorganism like Henshaw. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Henshaw is a beast. Stark with prep will be lucky to survive......15 seconds.

Sirius77
You realize that Henshaw copied the Source Wall right?

Source Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Technovirus.

I would have put more greater than signs, but I'm sure
that this box has a limit.

Estacado
If Henshaw can do this to Superman.....I wonder what he could do to Iron man.....
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6818/19760241tz9.th.jpghttp://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2831/87485041qk1.th.jpghttp://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4044/58614727og1.th.jpg

Avlon
wow, great argument. Now I'm convinced a TECHNOvirus like extremis won't affect a TECHNOorganism like Henshaw. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Henshaw has better techno-organism's. They're called willhunters.

Sirius77
Closed.

Kurash
hank wouldnt even have to take control of IM's suit to win, he could just speed blitz and punch and its over.

batdude123
wow, great argument. Now I'm convinced a TECHNOvirus like extremis won't affect a TECHNOorganism like Henshaw. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you truly that ****in' stupid? Stark has about as much of a chance winning in ANY scenario as you do winning a debate against spetznaz.

Barbarian Shams
Spite beyond Spite once again!!! Poor Stark doesnt have a prayer against Hank. 10/10 for the Cyborg Superman.

Superboy Prime
This is such a mismatch that it isn't even funny.

batdude123
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
This is such a mismatch that it isn't even funny. Actually... it kinda is.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by batdude123
Actually... it kinda is.

For Hank maybe...I know Tony won't find it funny.

Violent2Dope
*smoke clears*
*Henshaw is unharmed*
*Henkshaw punches his head off* no expression Profiled.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
no expression Profiled.

?

What?

Violent2Dope
I thot it was funny, so I profiled it.

lando005
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Spite beyond Spite once again!!! Poor Stark doesnt have a prayer against Hank. 10/10 for the Cyborg Superman. are you saying my constantly putting ironman in fights he cant win is somehow spite......... oh well

Gecko4lif
I thot it was funny, so I profiled it.

no idea what you mean by profiling

lando005
no idea what you mean by profiling maybe he thinks your a registered post offender...... ya know like how they track sex offenders...........................lame yea i know

Gecko4lif
maybe he thinks your a registered post offender...... ya know like how they track sex offenders...........................lame yea i know

actually it was the first thing that came to mind lol

Violent2Dope
It means I quoted your post and put it into my profile under movie quotes lol.

Gecko4lif
It means I quoted your post and put it into my profile under movie quotes lol.
aahhhhhh

Woot im famous! rolling on floor laughing

TricksterPriest
Yes, it's a spite match. Yes, Tony Stark has less chance of winning than a jew running for president. But..............

It's Tony 'The douchebag' Stark getting killed by Hank Henshaw. big grin So at the very least, it's entertaining thinking of how many ways Hank wins.

Mods, please close this for horrific spite. wink

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yes, it's a spite match. Yes, Tony Stark has less chance of winning than a jew running for president. But..............

It's Tony 'The douchebag' Stark getting killed by Hank Henshaw. big grin So at the very least, it's entertaining thinking of how many ways Hank wins.

Mods, please close this for horrific spite. wink Sometimes I worry if my comments are too 'racy'... ermm

Soljer
Spitey spitey spite spite.

Henshaw in a stomp - prep or not.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Sometimes I worry if my comments are too 'racy'... ermm

Point taken. But since I actually am jewish, I can get away with it. spliff

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Point taken. But since I actually am jewish, I can get away with it. spliff Perhaps.

Innerhype
Tony Stark 5/10

with prep Tony Stark 7/10

no expression

Soljer
laughing!! laughing!! laughing!! laughing!!

lando005
this thread lasted longer than i thought

masterbruce
Originally posted by Innerhype
Tony Stark 5/10

no expression could you describe how?

endrict
WTF can Tony do against Cyborg?

lando005
Tony Stark 5/10

no expression laughing

endrict
could you describe how?

Well...he is a fan boy,look at his sig roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
Tony Stark 5/10

no expression Originally posted by Soljer
laughing!! laughing!! laughing!! laughing!!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by endrict
WTF can Tony do against Cyborg?

wink

Extremis IM can control any computer in the world. He hacks into Hank takes control and makes Hank beat himself up (and down for that matter...) Happy Dance

Tony for the win.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tony Stark
wink

Extremis IM can control any computer in the world. He hacks into Hank takes control and makes Hank beat himself up (and down for that matter...) Happy Dance

Tony for the win.

Yo . . . uh . . . do know what Hank's primary ability is right?

CaptainStoic
I keep seeing Tony being taken over by Ultron, and wonder if Cyborg has the same degree of control as it does. I cant say for sure, but if he does, and can break through Starks firewalls or what have you... Tony will lose. If not Tony wins.

Estacado
Originally posted by Tony Stark
wink

Tony for the win.
thumb down

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I keep seeing Tony being taken over by Ultron, and wonder if Cyborg has the same degree of control as it does. I cant say for sure, but if he does, and can break through Starks firewalls or what have you... Tony will lose. If not Tony wins.

whatdur Henshaw calls himself a rapist of machines. You could put Ultron&Iron Man against him and it would still be spite.

CaptainStoic
Ultron looked like it was up there as well though. This new incarnation is obviously Marvels answer to Hank Henshaw. the question on my mind is this... is this new Ultron Hank Henshaw done right?

Estacado
Ultron looked like it was up there as well though. This new incarnation is obviously Marvels answer to Hank Henshaw. the question on my mind is this... is this new Ultron Hank Henshaw done right?
No it's not even close to Henshaw when IM or Ultron can hack something like the Source wake me up.
Okthxbye.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Estacado
No it's not even close to Henshaw when IM or Ultron can hack something like the Source wake me up.
Okthxbye. but there's nothing like the source wall in marvel

CaptainStoic
Perhaps Ultron can hack the Source. Dr. Doom was stated as nearly finished finding all of its secrets out, but was interupted and thus planted on the wall. Ultrons brain is far superior to any human brain therefore I believe that he could actually do this. of course this thread is not about Ultron vs Hank Henshaw, perhaps it should be.

TricksterPriest
Perhaps Ultron can hack the Source. Dr. Doom was stated as nearly finished finding all of its secrets out, but was interupted and thus planted on the wall. Ultrons brain is far superior to any human brain therefore I believe that he could actually do this. of course this thread is not about Ultron vs Hank Henshaw, perhaps it should be.

http://img23.exs.cx/img23/4294/gtfo.png

stfugtfo

Barbarian Shams
Um Ultron is nothing compared to the King of Technopaths in either Marvel or DC Hank Henshaw, the individual who can oneshot Supes, enter the Source Wall and learn its secrets, and take over and control ANY technology of any kind. The range of tech he's assimilated is wide, Kryptonian, New-God, Oan tech, tech I don't think Ultron can even touch. I'm sorry but there's nobody in Marvel who's quite like the Cyborg Superman who does not have a human mind, his mind is a hybrid of a kryptonian mind and a computer, with absolute recall and memory which grants him the ability to recreate a form he's assumed using other tech from just memory alone, like Apokoliptian tech from H/P. Anyone who argues against Hank Henshaw when he's pitted up against another machine is just asking for spite beyond spite!

Sirius77
WISDOM!!!!!

Sirius77
Hank Henshaw takes anything with tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.