Shin Gouki VS Devil Kazuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
So, heh.
Who shall win?

Violent2Dope
Damn you. Gouki wins.

Sol Valentine
This is gonna bring back horrid memories.

ThoraxeRMG
Hell yeah!!!!

Blax_Hydralisk
Why would you do this?

Violent2Dope
Cause he's an ass.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Cause he's an ass.

Reported! eek!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Reported! eek! It was a joke dude. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah but you're V2d. you're obviously scum of the Earth.

Violent2Dope
And you're obviously the cum stain on your daddy's underpants. wink

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Reported! eek!

Violent2Dope
sad

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It was a joke dude. no expression

Oh. embarrasment

Csdabest
lol*coughs dying* lol i dont know what happened hear

shin_gear
Kazuya as seen in his T4 epilogue regained all of Devil's power once again. At the start of T4 he only had half of said power and Jin possessed the other half. Kazuya's power caliber in his T4 epilogue is the same amount of power he had in T2, possessing all of Devil's power at once.J-AbuvpFFzMAs you just read at the last part of the video, Devil at full power wiped out the entire Mishima Zaibatsu compound as well as the area surrounding it to the point that it vanished completely. That place is the whole area seen in the T5 intro where many helicopters were watching the Honmaru scene. It is also the area shown in Kuma's T5 prologue:BHgSHKV6oFoOn that same day Kazuya wiped out the complex, and even when Kazuya fought Heihachi in the arena it was during the night. All of the events that occurred after that took considerable amounts of time, and Kazuya managed to wipe out the Mishima Zaibatsu and the area surrounding it within that same day.

This is unlike Akuma managing to either sink his island or crumbling it by channeling just about all of his energy into his hand, as I've read in every source describing the attack he used.

Violent2Dope
All his energy? It didn't take all his energy, he obviously used some fighting Ryu, who equaled him then, then he busted the island with the Raging Demon.

shin_gear
Raging Demon? Sure it wasn't the Kongou Kokuretsuzan? I knew he used energy to fight Ryu. What I meant was he used the remaining energy he had to destroy his island. Would be smart to say that he didn't use a lot of his energy against someone like Ryu.

Edit: *cough* Ryu didn't equal Akuma using the Dark Hadou just so you know, and normal Akuma equaling Ryu makes Akuma...as powerful as Ryu. laughing out loud

Shin_Nikkolas
Akuma has gotten a lot stronger since he easily sunk the island.

And oh yeah, would you like to provide one cannon source saying the technique he used on the island expended all his energy? Note that Wikipedia and Answers are not canon sources.

shin_gear
That's fairly a weak argument. I could easily say Kazuya became vastly stonger since Tekken 4 without any proof also.

And I think just about every source online saying so with no source claiming otherwise (besides fanboys) means something.

Sado22
Devil takes those beads from akuma and shoves it up Akuma's ass.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Raging Demon? Sure it wasn't the Kongou Kokuretsuzan? I knew he used energy to fight Ryu. What I meant was he used the remaining energy he had to destroy his island. Would be smart to say that he didn't use a lot of his energy against someone like Ryu.

Edit: *cough* Ryu didn't equal Akuma using the Dark Hadou just so you know, and normal Akuma equaling Ryu makes Akuma...as powerful as Ryu. laughing out loud Yes, Ryu did=normal Gouki, he even proclaims it as such. The Raging Demon may be the English name of Kongou Kokuretsuzan, idk. He did use alot of energy in their fight most likely, and remember, he didn't even go Shin. Also, Gouki did get much stronger, as shown by his new techniques he invented, like the one he used to hacky sack the sub, or the one he split Ayers Rock with, tho I may be getting the story f*cked up right now.

Usual Suspect
Evil Ryu = normal Akuma...Shin Akuma (by the time of 3rd Strike) dwarfs Evil Ryu in power...possibly...

And Akuma wipes his ass with Kazuya's face and leaves'em for dead.

Akuma's feats far outclasses kazuya's...sorry to say.

Kazuya is still the man though.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Sado22
Devil takes those beads from akuma and shoves it up Akuma's ass.

I'll just do it so that Gears doesn't have to.

laughing Cosigned.

Violent2Dope
Shin Gouki will crush Kaz. Also, it is completely impossible for Kaz to have grown stronger in Tekken 4, as he was, you know, dead til then. no expression

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'll just do it so that Gears doesn't have to.

laughing Cosigned. So would I not say it despite that being the obvious outcome? erm

V2D, saying he's become stronger since T4 means after T4.

Violent2Dope
So would I not say it despite that being the obvious outcome? erm

V2D, saying he's become stronger since T4 means after T4. Oh. Well, he may have, tho that is a much shorter time span. Gouki has feats to back up increasing strength. Aren't debates fun when we are civil!? dur

Seriously, Gouki shitstomps Kazuya, as he would lose to Shen Long, you must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance. yes

shin_gear
Meh...true I guess. It's a fact that anyone who's unable to defeat Shen Long in battle couldn't stand a chance against Ryu, so they obviously couldn't defeat Gouki, let alone Shin Gouki.

Violent2Dope
Meh...true I guess. It's a fact that anyone who's unable to defeat Shen Long in battle couldn't stand a chance against Ryu, so they obviously couldn't beat Gouki, let alone Shin Gouki. Correct. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.