help a pirate sister out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Hey ladies
Just reminding you, I have a book out and it's not doing so hot. I have this amazon.com stalker who hates me and it's been a blow to my self-esteem. To read chapter one (and explore some fun stuff), go to my website at www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1. It's available online. My publishing company isn't doing a great job of helping me promote it, so here I am. No pressure and you don't have to announce it to me if you buy it, but you've read my writing on here and I think most of you would like it. The Snow White Rebellion. Thanks a lot! Oh, and if you read it, please leave a review.

katelovespirate
is that scab still bothering you? you want I should take him out...?

people, this book is phenom. a blast to read. i highly recommend it.

texgodiva2s
Shall we spam the sorry piece of dirt with those charming enlarged "parts" advertisements, obviously needed if it's as sorry as I imagine--or if you know who his mom is I'll be happy to make a teacher parent conference arrangement with her. Surely it was reared better--god, how utterly ridiculous cowards are. WilloftheWisp, hang tough, won't be no step for a stepper like yourself. In the few months I read your posts, you have wholly impressed me with the breadth and depth of your knowledge, compassion, and outlook on the world. Everything any of us send out in this world, it returns to us tenfold--this is not a religious statement, simply fact of the world. You send out your best--and that is what will be there for you. Thanks for letting sisters know what our family needs.

sailorleo
i say norrie and I go out and blast him out of the internet with virtual cannonade...*nods* ok lesh-go.....yeah, I'm 20 years old, anyone wanna make something of it? lol

To Freedom
Wow, willo, you're a writer? How long have you been doing this?

willofthewisp
Thanks, guys. Believe me, if I knew who "Kale Andromache" was, I'd call her up and tell her to go back to feeding her million cats and get a life. I know I shouldn't let one critic get to me, but there is something about her that just makes me hate her, especially when she comments on my reviews. But I appreciate all your support and thanks, Kate, for the compliment.

To Freedom, I published my third manuscript last November and have been selling it ever since. I am working on a short story now, so I need to go buy a Writer's Market book and get things going on it.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
'not found'...

I want to read it but i can't!

willofthewisp
This is the direct link to chapter 1. Hope this works.

http://www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1/thesnowwhiterebellion.htm

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
WHat happens next?!?!?!??!!

how much is it?

willofthewisp
if you go through PublishAmerica, it's like $16. As for what happens next, I refuse to tell you.

texgodiva2s
Miz WilloftheWisp, two things dearie, if it had a clue it would be writing its own self, not commenting on what others do--I know because much as I'd like to, writing is not my strong suite--I'm strictly auditory, I know how words sound, I know how they feel when I read 'em, on occasion I can put together 4-8 that don't totally stink And (big + here) they actually make sense. So...Kaka, bless its buggy self, longs for....attention yeah, I vote yes. So we will cheerfully send the exclusion message out in the world and by doing so, effect a cure for it.

Also, thanks for the second bit of info cos I couldn't find it with the trail of bread crumbs!! I get sooooo frustrated sometimes because y'all are light years ahead of my skills, in moving this there to get it to do this or maybe altering it to do that so it fits the language of this other thing over there--yes Texgodiva2s' view of the internet and computer usage is a scary and vague, often ambiguous vista. So ta dearie, stick to the code. (I forget which article specifically....)

willofthewisp
You're awesome, tex. If you seriously want to buy it, the easiest, cheapest way would be to go to my website, www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1, go to "buy my book" and it will take you to PublishAmerica's site. Just search Snow White Rebellion and it should take you right to it.

texgodiva2s
And thanks again Miz WilloftheWisp--I'll tell you why, if you keep bringing it every single time, that's not the code, but I was asking for help and I appreciate the information. There's no one big enough on this planet to make me do something I chose not to. You might say what if you had a gun, and I will tell you today might be a good day to die, but you can't make me do anything my stubborn little crab head doesn't want to do. Conversely, there's precious little in this world that will sway me to a different path once I settle on my route. Check dictionary for stubborn, this is unfortunately a (rather old) photo of me. big grin

You are the one who is on top of her game for such a lovely younger. Like I said before, you keep all the plates spinning and make it look soooo easy!! Tanks, chile.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Originally posted by willofthewisp
if you go through PublishAmerica, it's like $16. As for what happens next, I refuse to tell you.

... i can't afford $16, sadly.. *sigh* I hate my country's economy.

sailorleo
letting you know that I bought it, and the book will be here tomorrow, can't wait to read it and tell everyone that I know you and that she's a Sailorrie shipper! big grin......when you're famous you must make our love known to everyone! big grin

willofthewisp
Thanks, sailor! You're awesome.

"... i can't afford $16, sadly.. *sigh* I hate my country's economy."----------JCapt

That's okay, JCapt, I hate my publishing company. A normal paperback 216 page book would cost about $5, $10 at the most. There's a lot of problems with PublishAmerica and pricing stuff is one of them. Would you rather buy Stephen King's latest work for $7.99 or something by some unknown writer for $16? $20 if you order it off of amazon.com. So I completely understand money issues.

Sailorrie is one of the greatest ships out there.

sailorleo
**** yeah it is!!!!! <\^^/

and the book didn't come today like it was supposed to....maybe tomorrow! well damn well better be here tomorrow

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
... why is the price that high anyway?

willofthewisp
Because it's a small company and this is how they figure they can make money. I could go on forever with their problems, lol.

siriuswriter
I read the first chapter on your website, and I must say I am intrigued.

Alas, I just spent 40 dollars on Amazon today, so I think I'll need to wait for the next paycheck... but I definitely want to get the book! I can't wait to read your take on Snow White. smile

IheartPocky
You have a very cool name, Willo. smile hehe

sailorleo
just letting y'all know the book came big grin

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
.. is there any way to buy it willo at a lower price? first chapter intrigued me, and i would very much like to continue reading.

Kelly_Bean
Reported for advertising. Read the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.