Darth Nihilus vs. Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Was bored. Nihilus doesn't get his Force Kill technique, or it would be instant victory, and Busa gets normal Dragon Sword, no TDS or DDB. Fight takes place in San Andreas cause I said so. FIGHT!

Remindme
Does the lightsaber not just burn through the Dragon Sword?

Either way, I give Nihilus my vote, Force powers, FTW! big grin

Violent2Dope
Oh shit lol, yeah, Busa can block the LS in this match lol.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Oh shit lol, yeah, Busa can block the LS in this match lol.

Teehee, oh well, we don't think of everything ;p

Still, i say Nihilus, Force powers are just awesome smile

Csdabest
Is there a Death Revan, Exile, and Darth Nihlius vs Deathwing Thread???

Violent2Dope
Nihilus could literally one shot Deathwing dude. Anyway, I say Nihilus wins.

ThoraxeRMG
Darth Nihilus easily.

Csdabest
Darth Nihilus with Force Powers and That the LS can Cut through the DS

Ryu Hayabusa with DS able to stand aginst the LS. but Does Busa have Ninpo. Because most of his Ninpo are one shot kills

Violent2Dope
Strength: Ryu cuts jets in half with the Dragon Sword, Ryu.

Speed: Goes without saying, Ryu.

Durability: I don't really know any feats for either one.

Powers: Nihilus by far. He tears whole fleets off the surface of planets with TK, paralyze's powerful Jedi with a gesture while weakened, and can force push a powerful Sith Lord and simultaneously sever her connection with the Force with one hand. He is essentially a Force Demi-God. He even pwned Sion, who is virtually invincible, in like 10 seconds with Force Lightning in cut content.

Reach: Nihilus is pretty big, goes to him.

Range: Nihilus.

Skill: Ryu probably has better actual swordskills, but Nihilus' saberstyle is very easy at switching in and out of saber combat to his preferred style, Force combat, he does this by aggressively using the saber in his right hand, and using Force powers with the other.

Versatility: Hmmm...Ryu, tho not by a whole lot.

Experience: Ryu has more battle experience, but Nihilus has seen more horrors in the Malachor V battle than Ryu could dream of, it is because of that he is a wound in the Force, and he believes all life's purpose is to die.

I say Nihilus 8/10, Ryu can certainly beat Nihilus, but I don't really see it happening very often.

EDIT: Of course he has his Ninpo.

Blax_Hydralisk
Nhilus 8/10 for me as well. Hayabusa can do nothing against the force, which is instantaneous and invisible, as opposed to his nimpo.

shin_gear
Considered reading the stiplulations Blax?

And that would be ninpo.

Blax_Hydralisk
I did, it holds no relevance to my post at all.

Csdabest
Do any of you know how the force works....I rarely bring it up because its found in interview and in some of the books

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I did, it holds no relevance to my post at all. It seemed that you were saying 8/10 regarding this match, my mistake.

V2D gave his opinion on who'd win if Nihilus had the force despite saying that he hasn't the force in the OP.

Blax_Hydralisk
No. he said he can't use his force kill ability, meaning, he can't use his force drain attack, which is an instant, unblockable kill.

However nothings stopping Nihlus from just snapping Ryu's neck with a finger.

shin_gear
So this is obviously a spite thread which will be reported in a while.

Lana
Guys, I don't do anything about so-called spite threads. For the main fact that just because one person claims it to be 'spite' it doesn't mean it is.

shin_gear
Meh...I guess so, since the starter stated both had chances.

I'll agree that Ryu can take a number of wins.

Csdabest
Fine. I'll bring it like this since we think force is instant win. The force only works in the star wars universe. Why because it is the manipulation of medichlorians. Medichlorians is basicly the atom of the star wars universe. The Force users have the ability to manipulate the medichlorians in an object. That is how Strong force weilders severe someone from the force. They use their medichlorians to jam the control or cut the control of the other users from manipulating other medichlorians since that is thing that connect and binds everyone in the universe. Force Drain is draining the medichlorains from another user or an object. There is a book which are canon that further proves this theory when Jedi youngling with their master are out in the forest trainning. Their master ordered them to lift up a creature and move it out of the way because it was dead. Neither the students nor the master was able to remove the creature because it had been completely drained of its medichlorians thus dying. Which led further into the bigger part of the story to find the person who has been trying to drain the force out of others. To Ressurect some dark jedi.

Now relevence. If Ryu Hayabusa is not from the star wars universe and does not have Medichlorians in his body to manipulate. How is Darth Nihilus suppose to use any force powers aginst him? He can't unless its indirectly such as lifting objects and tossing them at the Ryu which Ryu would mainly dodge. Ninpo on the other hand is using Ryu own energy to create his phenomon so his wouldnt be out of whack. Which is why Ryu would most likely pwn Darth Nihilus even with force powers. but the Telekenesis is another thing to worry about.

shin_gear
He could just allow Nihilus to use the force either way in this match, but I don't see how giving someone the force against Hayabusa isn't exactly spite. Can't he just kill him the same way he can through force killer? srsly

Csdabest
If something doesnt have medichlorians then the force directly is basicly useless. The only thing Nihilus can do that can work cannonly is TK. And he would basicly own the hell out of Ryu with TK since ryu has none.

WIt TK Nihilus wins 8/10
without Ryu winns 7.5 8/10

Violent2Dope
Okay...In vs. matches, all of the abilities that someone can do in their respective universe, they can do. I mean come on. erm

Csdabest
I didnt see that rule. He can still use it im not restricting him from not using it. It just wont have any effect due to lack of medichlorians . He can wave his hand infront of Ryu all he wants

Nihilus:*attempts force choke* Feel the power of the dark side
Ryubusa:........huh?
Nihilius:*attempts again*I said feel the power of the dark side
Ryubusa:...*confused*...
Nihilius:NOW YOU WILL TRUELY UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF THE DARK SI-.........
Ryubusa:*Does Blade of the Nirriti followed by a well placed Inuzna Drop*You now know the true power of the Asian Invasion....*****

But um yeah Im only saying this stuff cuz that Blaix dont feel like pressing back to get his name Said all Nihilus has to do was use the force to snap his neck and their is nothing he could do about it. So i gave him a valid canon reason why Nihilus couldn't

Remindme

Manslayer
Originally posted by Csdabest

Now relevence. If Ryu Hayabusa is not from the star wars universe and does not have Medichlorians in his body to manipulate. How is Darth Nihilus suppose to use any force powers aginst him? He can't unless its indirectly such as lifting objects and tossing them at the Ryu which Ryu would mainly dodge. Ninpo on the other hand is using Ryu own energy to create his phenomon so his wouldnt be out of whack. Which is why Ryu would most likely pwn Darth Nihilus even with force powers. but the Telekenesis is another thing to worry about. The yuuzhan vong arent connected to the force nor touched by itat all and yet force powers are still able to kill them.

And before you ramble "Zomg! but it isnt canon!"

It already is as stated by The new essential chronology and various sources.
Face it, the force WILL effect ryu hayabusa

The only attack which wouldnt work on ryu is his drain attack because it only effects force users seeing that it cuts them off the force causing them to die.

All other force powers will work on ryu, force lightning, force crush , force grip and from what we have seen, darth vader can instally kill his victims using TK based attacks. Most of these save for lightning ARE tk based attacks

Ryu gets wtf pwned seeing that force users are omnipotent no non-force users. I take it you never heard of force speed which is a basic force power?

With that power mace windu was described as invisible against his fight with kar vastor, Sidious too could move faster than the speed of light, so fast that the eye couldnt see him(Dark empire)

Manslayer
Fine. I'll bring it like this since we think force is instant win. The force only works in the star wars universe.
Prove it, luke still killed the vong who are untouched by the force nor do they have midichlorians

Why because it is the manipulation of medichlorians. Medichlorians is basicly the atom of the star wars universe. The Force users have the ability to manipulate the medichlorians in an object.
Wrong, just wrong, The jedi use the force to lift an object, not manipulate the midichlorians, So tell me, seeing that metal, wood this and that do not contain midichlorians, how do they telekenetically lift them? Through the force.

That is how Strong force weilders severe someone from the force. They use their medichlorians to jam the control or cut the control of the other users from manipulating other medichlorians since that is thing that connect and binds everyone in the universe.
Is there anything to back up this ridiculous assertion? Or are you speculating ?

Force Drain is draining the medichlorains from another user or an object.
Absolute bullshit, Just to let you know anakin has the highest midicholorian count and had he achieved his full potential he would be the most powerful force user ever in SW history.

The point im saying is more midichlorian = more power as stated by george lucas and going by what you say which is clearly wrong, draining another force user will make you more powerful becuse you drain his midicholirian? And the fact that we have seen sith lords draining there victims and not getting any more powerful?

What the hell are you talking about? FD is draining the life force from another person

There is a book which are canon that further proves this theory when Jedi youngling with their master are out in the forest trainning. Their master ordered them to lift up a creature and move it out of the way because it was dead. Neither the students nor the master was able to remove the creature because it had been completely drained of its medichlorians thus dying.
Ironically vader still could cause a guys head to explode despite him being dead, Name that book, now

Your theorys are destroyed

Which led further into the bigger part of the story to find the person who has been trying to drain the force out of others. To Ressurect some dark jedi. The scepter of ragnos? Was there any proof that it will even work? Tavion and the diciples planned to use it, and so far the only thing it did was awake the spirit of marka ragnos, it didnt ressurect him

Now relevence. If Ryu Hayabusa is not from the star wars universe and does not have Medichlorians in his body to manipulate. How is Darth Nihilus suppose to use any force powers aginst him? He can't unless its indirectly such as lifting objects and tossing them at the Ryu which Ryu would mainly dodge. Ninpo on the other hand is using Ryu own energy to create his phenomon so his wouldnt be out of whack. Which is why Ryu would most likely pwn Darth Nihilus even with force powers. but the Telekenesis is another thing to worry about. already dealt with

Originally posted by shin_gear
Meh...I guess so, since the starter stated both had chances.

I'll agree that Ryu can take a number of wins.

Since violent stated ryu can block the LS with his swords, In a pure duel, ryu utterly annihilates nihilus as we know jack about nihilus dueling ability.

In most other cases nihilus wins.

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa can handle Nihilus' lightsaber with the plasma saber. 131

As for the matchup...though Hayabusa will give a hell of a fight he has no actual defense against the force. He pretty much loses by default unless Nihilus is hungry.

shin_gear
I guess we shouldn't accuse people of making spite threads from this point then.

Superboy Prime
Dude when will you give me Kos-Mos' mugen .gif?

shin_gear
WTF...I pm'd it to you! mad

If not just wait for about a half an hour until I get home from college. It's 1:41 pm over here.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hayabusa can handle Nihilus' lightsaber with the plasma saber. 131

As for the matchup...though Hayabusa will give a hell of a fight he has no actual defense against the force. He pretty much loses by default unless Nihilus is hungry. Haya wouldnt even be able to give a fight if nihilus uses instantaneous tk attacks.

And nihilus being hungry wouldnt effect hayabusa simply because hayabusa isnt connected the the force.

Nihilus special draining technique effects those touched by the force

As for a duel, hayabusa owns him

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Manslayer
Haya wouldnt even be able to give a fight if nihilus uses instantaneous tk attacks.

And nihilus being hungry wouldnt effect hayabusa simply because hayabusa isnt connected the the force.

So what the **** are you trying to say...that the force won't work on Hayabusa? You said earlier it would. Regardless of where you stand I think it will work on him. Qui-Gon described the midichlorians as lifeforms that coexisted with all living beings. Hayabusa being a living being would classify him...well...except there is a possibility Hayabusa is actually undead or a spirit since Doku killed him in NG.

never the less...what was your point? I did say Hayabusa loses by default. Should I take the hunger part out, eventhough you are telling me right now the force won't work on him.

Please elaborate because I'm somewhat lost in translation.

Violent2Dope
I think he just means the specific attack, Force Drain, will not work on him. I will now say this, what Nihilus does is not a drain.

Csdabest
I am not scanning every book that explains it. Go to your local libary and read like I have. You will see it hinted and clearly explains how the force works. Go outside of the movies and two games to get your information. The Force would not work on Ryu Hayabusa because he has not medicholorians to manipulate. Metal wood and all contain it and is move by manipulating the medichlorians. Argue with George Lucas on the subject. He stated in a interview that the Jedi's manipulate medichlorians and thats how the force works. The Interveiw happened about 7 or 8 years ago. Go argue with the person who created the series on the matter. The interview happened around or before the release of Episode 1.

Violent2Dope
They manipulate their own midichlorians, it is not a difficult concept.

Blax_Hydralisk
I am not scanning every book that explains it. Go to your local libary and read like I have. You will see it hinted and clearly explains how the force works. Go outside of the movies and two games to get your information.

In a debate you have to provide proof, regardless of whether they can look it up themselves or not. If you do not provide proof, then you're point is automatically void.

Csdabest
I didnt see that in the rule book nor is it in their. But Nihilus instant kill is taken away but Ryu's is still in soo....

Ryu Art of the Inazuma
or Art of the Hurricane
Instantly kills Nihilus Since he doesnt have instant Kill.
Setting having to find one another

Ryu uses Art of the Spirit Clone and makes exact copies of himself send his copies in to distract while Real RYu used Instant Kill Ninpo.

Or Ryu gets killed Nihilus walks away Ryu gets ressurected by hawk once again and Kills an unexpecting Nihilus

Ryu Teleports behind Nihilus and slices.

Ryu Teleports away from the battle feild and prepare Spirit CLone Tactic.

Most Of Nihilus claims to win is for Ryu to sit there and look dumb which is something Ryu wouldnt do.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
In a debate you have to provide proof, regardless of whether they can look it up themselves or not. If you do not provide proof, then you're point is automatically void.

Also please provide proof where Darth Nihilus force powers which only works in his universe through medichlorian manipulation would work Aginst Ryu.

Second thought provide proof for each and every single point or statement you have made since you been in at this forum. I looked back and you dont provide. So why should waist my time and provide proof when you can easily pick up a book or find the interview yourself. Specialy with the books. Whats your adress I will mail you my copy.

Violent2Dope
I already said that all character's powers work here, so this is an entirily useless debate. You phail, and you are wrong about the Force btw.

Csdabest
If I am wrong then George Lucas is wrong. Because on quote

"The way a Jedi taps into the force is through medichlorian manipulations. Which is where medichlorian counts of a jedi steps in. The more one Jedi has the more control over the force he has."

More or less along those lines. So I guess George Lucas is wrong. My bad. Next time I'll listen to the people who had nothing to do with the creation of the star wars universe

Violent2Dope
This pretty much debunks your whole thing of midichlorians being the atom of the SW universe, and clearly refers to them as in the cells. Jedi and Sith manipulate THEIR OWN midichlorians. The Force works on droids, and they have none. Here is the link: http://www.theforce.net/midichlorians/

Csdabest
But as you stated he can use the force . But no instant kills. Well Ryu has access to Ninpo which most if not all are instant kills. So Ryu Kills Nihilus with Ninpo. Spirit Clone to distract Nihilus while real Ryu goes in for the instant Kill

Csdabest
Nihilus w/o instant kill. Ryu wins 7/10.

Violent2Dope
No. no expression I stated he cannot use Force Kill, which is what I named Nihilus' unique attack that he killed Katar with. Phail.

Csdabest
Um exactly...Cant use force kill. Not instantly killing Ryu....So your point....

Ryu uses his Assortment of Ninpo and kills Nihilus.

Violent2Dope
...HE CAN'T USE FORCE KILL, THE MOVE HE USED TO KILL THE PLANET KATAR! He could also, you know, TK the shit out of him.

Csdabest
Yeah. But if Ryu uses Art of the Spirit CLone making multiple copies of himself. Is he really going to take out multiple copies with TK who beats him in speed?

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes, with the force that would be easy to do. All he has to do is just snap his fingers and all of the copies, including the real one, would just levitate in the air, unmoving. Besides, with the force Nihlus could easily just see through the copies and attack the real one.

Csdabest
Um All copies are real or atleast Just as Deadly as the original. And your statesment is why im arguing more than I would want to.

He Snaps his fingers all go floating right. Hayabusa Puts his hands togeather or one of the clones and Performs art of the Inazuma or Hurricane and basicly messed Nihilus Once again. I know what Nihilus can do. But Capturing ALL high speed targets that are indeed faster than him. When you need to focus to use the force. Its not just snap and oh everything is my will. To use the force you need to focus. So How is Nihilus going to capture all multiple targets that poops on him in the speed department?

Blax_Hydralisk
You can't outrun the force.

Violent2Dope
Nihilus tore a fleet of ships from the surface of a planet with TK, he can TK a bunch of clones. erm

Manslayer
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So what the **** are you trying to say...that the force won't work on Hayabusa?
I said his force severing technique wouldnt work on ryu, learn to read what i just posted for ****s sake

Manslayer
I am not scanning every book that explains it. Go to your local libary and read like I have. You will see it hinted and clearly explains how the force works.
Do me a favour and name the book, because NJO clearly indicates the force works on beings who arent touched by the force

Go outside of the movies and two games to get your information. The Force would not work on Ryu Hayabusa because he has not medicholorians to manipulate.
You are an idiot beyond belief, Midichlorians exist in all living beings as stated by LUCAS and quigon during the phantom menace.

Why dont you shut the hell up and accpet the fact the force WILL work on him, seeing that it works on vongs who DONT have midicholrians

Metal wood and all contain it and is move by manipulating the medichlorians. Argue with George Lucas on the subject.
No it doesnt, lucas himself stated it exists in the living beings.

Quigon in the movies states it exists in all living things, not non living things

He stated in a interview that the Jedi's manipulate medichlorians and thats how the force works.
No, how the force works is the user reaches out with the force to either heal or kill its victim or lift up an objectm Lucas never said that so shut up and stop lying

The Interveiw happened about 7 or 8 years ago. Go argue with the person who created the series on the matter. The interview happened around or before the release of Episode 1. Sorry, he never said that and NJO proves otherwise

To use the force you need to focus. So How is Nihilus going to capture all multiple targets that poops on him in the speed department? Vader kills one of his officers sub conciously without even focusing. Nihilus can do the same, You fail again haya fanboy

Nihilus tore a fleet of ships from the surface of a planet with TK, he can TK a bunch of clones. erm He never tore a fleet, its A SHIP as the loading screen states, tobin is fallible on that one

Violent2Dope
I already proved him wrong, making your post unnecessary. stick out tongue

Manslayer
Now im argueing that haya cant out run the force seeing that the force is everywhere

He claims you need focus to kill your opponent thru the force, vader does that sub conciously w/o even focusing to kill his opponent

Violent2Dope
Now im argueing that haya cant out run the force seeing that the force is everywhere

He claims you need focus to kill your opponent thru the force, vader does that sub conciously w/o even focusing to kill his opponent True. Nihilus is essentially a Force Demi-God, I really see now that this thread was a mistake. Nihilus can easily just bring Busa to his knees with a gesture, then pop his head.

Manslayer
True. Nihilus is essentially a Force Demi-God, I wont agree with you on that part, His special attack is the only thing he has which makes him strong, In other aspects of the force like other powers,

Vader, exar kun and revan greatly surpass him

Violent2Dope
I wont agree with you on that part, His special attack is the only thing he has which makes him strong, In other aspects of the force like other powers,

Vader, exar kun and revan greatly surpass him Read post on other thread.

Csdabest
Ok yeah You dont need to focus to use the force...And obvious my statement was saying he can outrun the force. Not the person controling the force. Yeah and the ships oh they werent moving aroundthey were just standing not moving around. not faster in scale when it comes to Nihilus. Oh and people wont read multiple books of star wars or just look up the interview and wanna say George Lucas is wrong. But since topic creator said he has force powers just not force kill. If that was the case Jedis wouldnt have to worry about storm troopers ore other non force users . Also we clear that the force just happens with out concentrating. That it just happens. No level of concentration or focus is need. What else have we establish. Force> Everything else.

So lets see what we hit on. That the creators of star wars is wrong about their force theory. That you dont need to think or focus to use the force it just happens. Hmmm What else. Oh and slow moving space ships that are clearly visible due to scale equals someone who is in scale with you and is easily faster and wont be able to see most of the fight that you can not only keep up with one that you cant see or focus in on. That they can focus on not only one but multiple targets that are faster than him greatly in him in scale. That he is a demi-god and other Jedi's are way strong them him making them practicaly gods. Becausee well above a Demi-god is god.

Now in a nutshell ^^^ thats all you have basicly said

Manslayer
Csdabest. You get your ass handed and you come back for more.

Now i will severely humuliate you

Ok yeah You dont need to focus to use the force...And obvious my statement was saying he can outrun the force.
Nope, prove that he can outrun the force seeing that in this debate, the force is all around him, a simple TK based attack can attack you even if you move faster than the eye can see.

Luke skywalker and palpatines duel in DE was so fast than even leia couldnt see either of them, and when palpatine or luke threw force powers at each other, it still hit either of them despite the fact that they moved faster than the eye can see

Source: Dark empire

Not the person controling the force. Yeah and the ships oh they werent moving aroundthey were just standing not moving around. not faster in scale when it comes to Nihilus.
Your point?

Oh and people wont read multiple books of star wars or just look up the interview and wanna say George Lucas is wrong.
George never said "the force manipulates midicholrians" If he did provide me the exact quote and source. Because all your doing not is speculating and thus you are a liar

Again the movies disprove your theories, metal and wood are non living things, and force users still can lift them using the force.

And i HAVE read more books than you, I have the new essential chronology, i have the ultimate visual guide, every of these books disproves your unsupported idiotic theories

But since topic creator said he has force powers just not force kill. If that was the case Jedis wouldnt have to worry about storm troopers ore other non force users .
Again what the hell are you trying to say? You absolutely make no sense at all

Also we clear that the force just happens with out concentrating. That it just happens. No level of concentration or focus is need. What else have we establish. Force> Everything else. Again i dont know what the fcuk your saying

Did i say absolutely no concentration is needed? Watch the empire strikes back and your wrong

So lets see what we hit on. That the creators of star wars is wrong about their force theory.
Lucas never said that statement, stop lying and if he even did say that he would be contradicting him self you dolt, because the movies has shown us characters lifting non -living objects which do not contain midi-chlorians

That you dont need to think or focus to use the force it just happens.
It doesnt "just happen"

Your claim was that nihilus needs to fully focus inorder to use a force attack to kill some one.
I disproved that when i brought up the case where vader kills someone with the force while he is talking to his officer.

Hmmm What else. Oh and slow moving space ships that are clearly visible due to scale equals someone who is in scale with you and is easily faster and wont be able to see most of the fight that you can not only keep up with one that you cant see or focus in on.
Your point? Your retarted usage of the english language makes it difficult for me to comprehend

That they can focus on not only one but multiple targets that are faster than him greatly in him in scale. That he is a demi-god and other Jedi's are way strong them him making them practicaly gods. Becausee well above a Demi-god is god. Sorry nihilus isnt a demi god nor are some other force users.

Only luke skywalker and emperor palpatine are

Now in a nutshell ^^^ thats all you have basicly said And everything you say is unsupported.

Now, concede or i will destroy your next arguement

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9241/owned033fm9.gif

im done

Superboy Prime
I said his force severing technique wouldnt work on ryu, learn to read what i just posted for ****s sake

Haya wouldnt even be able to give a fight if nihilus uses instantaneous tk attacks.

LoL. Your post was not as clear as it is now. Thanks.

Hayabusa loses. End of thread. Let it slide to the bottom of this forum with the rest of the spite threads.

Violent2Dope
SBP, for this to be a spite thread, that would mean I did this to make a thread where Ryu undeniably loses. Why would I do that to Ryu?

Superboy Prime
I believe it is a spite thread because I don't see how Ryu can win this unless we severe Nihilus from the force. And if we did that this would turn spite against Nihilus since Hayabusa does not need the force to be as fast as he is, has nasty ninpo and is ridiculously good with his weapons.

I think its spite, but I don't think you intended spite.

shin_gear
It's spite as in one-sided. ermhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/srsly2.gif

Csdabest
Give ryu force powers then.

shin_gear
Lol.

Csdabest
Seriously imagie Ryu with force powers

shin_gear
Lmao!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.