Shinobu Sensui vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Someone on another site said Colossus was easily S-Class.....smile

You judge for yourselves.

Sensui is the one in the funny-looking armor.

zrs9Sv7lB6I

lando005
anime thread... not allowed here

Estacado
Shinobu was pwning Hiei ,Kuram and Kuwabara at the sametime he also did very well against resurected Yusuke until Raizen possessed him.
Sensui 10/10

Newjak
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Someone on another site said Colossus was easily S-Class.....smile

You judge for yourselves.

Sensui is the one in the funny-looking armor.

zrs9Sv7lB6I Colossus would be in the same range probably as for a fight Flight advantage is hard to overcome

But Colossus would be able to take most of their shots but for how long I don't really know but without being able to amount an effective counter.

Colossus's only options are to throw things or try to outlast them until their energy runs out.

Something he may be able to do but either way

Sensui for about 7-8/10

Gecko4lif
sensui is a planet buster at minimum

colossus is WAY outclassed

supes is outclased

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
sensui is a planet buster at minimum

colossus is WAY outclassed

supes is outclased
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH..........HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA,your funny gecko really,please tell me your joking.

Shin_Nikkolas
Sensui, at MAX, could possibly be a moonbuster. He never showed that level of power but it wouldn't be impossible, I don't think. It be everything he had, though.

Once you get into the S+ like Prime Raizen etc., you have a better case for planet-busting. But he's about 10,000x stronger than Sensui.

Gecko4lif
actually if he used more then 10% of his max the dimesion would collapse

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
actually if he used more then 10% of his max the dimesion would collapse
Where are you getting this stuff from,even the strongest s classes only busted about city sized places and even though makai is more durable its still a long way away from busting an entire planet and even if he could that wouldnt even give supes a tan,you vastly overestimate yuyu.

Gecko4lif
i get it from the manga

vlaaad12345
Preety sure it was more then 10%,and again high s classes who are above sensui only used big city sized attacks,sensui can beat colussus fine,but him beating superman is laughable.

Gecko4lif
it was either 10 or 30% (cant remember)

silverstream
lol what is up with all the anime characters vs colossus
colossus wins. shifty

Tron
What's the deal with all these anime threads popping up?

Closed...

Gecko4lif
lol you just lost all of your non existent credibility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.