Ukt. Namor vs Ult. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Who win?

Hyperion 07
I was thinking of doing this but guessed what people would say.

CaptainStoic
Oh let me guess, you think Namor will win right?

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Oh let me guess, you think Namor will win right? laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
wow ult hulk is like the weakest one

and ult namor is the strongest >.>

normal namor give normal hulk a hard time.......

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
wow ult hulk is like the weakest one

and ult namor is the strongest >.>

normal namor give normal hulk a hard time....... Namor has beat Hulk before. Hulk hasn't beat Namor.

Little bit of info for you there. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Namor. Quickly but with effort.

Kurash
i havent read much ult. hulk

Bol Gath
I believe that Ult-Hulk is stronger, but in this battle strength won't decide who wins. Ult-Namor 7/10

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bol Gath
I believe that Ult-Hulk is stronger, but in this battle strength won't decide who wins. Ult-Namor 7/10
ult hulk is weaker

fact

Bol Gath
Ult-Hulk is weaker than regular Hulk yes, that is a fact, but so is Ult-Namor

In pure strength Ult-Hulk would pwn Ult-Namor, but Ult-Namor would win nonetheless, his true power in the Ultimate verse isn't his strength!

Gecko4lif

In pure strength Ult-Hulk would pwn Ult-Namor, but Ult-Namor would win nonetheless, his true power in the Ultimate verse isn't his strength!
Here is how it works out

Ult Namor>>Hulk(enraged) >> Namor> Hulk>>>>> Ult hulk enraged>>>>>ult hulk

There is 15 > between ult namor and ult hulk

Symmetric Chaos

?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
?
in strength

Of course Hulk beats everybody with time and rage but the fight is over before that happens

vlaaad12345

No,ult namor shredded restraints made to hold ult hulk with utter ease like they were made of paper.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
No,ult namor shredded restraints made to hold ult hulk with utter ease like they were made of paper.

high 5 feitan

Bol Gath
Here is how it works out

Don't tell me you seriously think Ultimate Namor is more powerful than an enraged 616 Hulk??? Whatever your smokin' pass me some!

I know Ult-Namor would beat Ult-Hulk. But if he tries to engage him in H2H hes in some serious trouble. He would win yes but in H2H he would get slaughtered...

1. Ult-Hulk tore wolverine in half
2. Ult-Hulk broke an adamantium needle
3. Ult-Hulk tore Ult-Abomination to pieces

Ult-Namor cannot contest with him in the strength department just as regular Namor cannot contest with regular Hulk in pure strength.

Gecko4lif
Don't tell me you seriously think Ultimate Namor is more powerful than an enraged 616 Hulk??? Whatever your smokin' pass me some!

I know Ult-Namor would beat Ult-Hulk. But if he tries to engage him in H2H hes in some serious trouble. He would win yes but in H2H he would get slaughtered...

Ult-Namor cannot contest with him in the strength department just as regular Namor cannot contest with regular Hulk in pure strength.

1. Namor beats the hulks ass regularly and is currently undefeated by the BRICK

2. Ult is stronger then 616 namor by a good margin and is even stronger then the weakned ult hulk

3.Ult hulk is a wimp. A good majority of 616 people would gank his ass for him lunch money

Hyperion 07

Ult-Namor cannot contest with him in the strength department just as regular Namor cannot contest with regular Hulk in pure strength. eek!

Bol Gath
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

They were made to hold the Hulk yes.... But they were never tested. Ult Hulk cannot be restrained by tech, you have to stop him from turning into the Hulk to hold him.

Oh and I remember the scene where Reed brings out copies of Thor, Hercules, Wolverine and some more, and Namor couldn't tackle them so instead he went for Reed.

Ult-Hulk would make those three his personal butlers. In pure strength he's the highest in the Ult-verse.

I know Ult-Namor would beat him, and it wouldn't be by trying to take him on H2H.

Oh and to address you point Gecko...... Namor beats Hulk because he's smart enough to fight him in ways that benefit himself only! And I remember when a weakened Hulk almost pwnd the entire east and west coast avengers by himself.... A weakened Hulk did that, so don't try to say that Namor is Hulk's superior in the strength department because he isn't.

But in this fight Ult-Namor will win a solid majority 7-8/10 the remaining 2-3 wins goes to Hulk when Namor tries to beat him H2H!!!

Gecko4lif

Oh and to address you point Gecko...... Namor beats Hulk because he's smart enough to fight him in ways that benefit himself only! And I remember when a weakened Hulk almost pwnd the entire east and west coast avengers by himself.... A weakened Hulk did that, so don't try to say that Namor is Hulk's superior in the strength department because he isn't.

But in this fight Ult-Namor will win a solid majority 7-8/10 the remaining 2-3 wins goes to Hulk when Namor tries to beat him H2H!!!

1. Namor's base is above Hulk's base
2. Why would Ult namor try to beat him in hand to hand if He thinks the same way as his 616 counterpart (who is undefeated)

Bol Gath
You seem to be under the impression that Hulks strength is slowly rising.... That is WRONG!!!! it usually rises instantly. If Hulk finds himself in a situation where he's not strong enough he immediately grows stronger.

So while Namors base might be a little higher it isn't by much. A calm hulk has held tectonic plates together (a couple of trillion tons) and supported 150 billion tons during secret wars WITHOUT being enraged.

Put Namor against WWH and see what happens or better yet against the Hulk that cracked Onslaughts armour.

I agree Namor wins but isn't because strength, in that department hes inferior to the Hulk.

Hyperion 07
You seem to be under the impression that Hulks strength is slowly rising.... That is WRONG!!!! it usually rises instantly. If Hulk finds himself in a situation where he's not strong enough he immediately grows stronger.

So while Namors base might be a little higher it isn't by much. A calm hulk has held tectonic plates together (a couple of trillion tons) and supported 150 billion tons during secret wars WITHOUT being enraged.

Put Namor against WWH and see what happens or better yet against the Hulk that cracked Onslaughts armour.

I agree Namor wins but isn't because strength, in that department hes inferior to the Hulk. He didn't instantly get strong enough to life the mountain easily did he? There goes that argument.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
He didn't instantly get strong enough to life the mountain easily did he? There goes that argument.

he doesnt even know what he is arguing

Bol Gath
He held it in place. And that was not one of his stronger persona. Mindless or Savage Hulk would have little to no problem holding it in place. And you avoided the fact that he has held tectonic plates in place and I promise you they are A LOT heavier than that mountain. Besides of course he couldn't just throw it of, it would shatter beneath it's own weight, the only option he had was to brace it while the others tunneled out. No one without tactile telekinesis or massive telekinesis could lift that mountain without it crumbling under it's on weight.

BTW, modern Hulk (WWH) is so much stronger than he was back then it's not even funny.

Tell me, when has Hulk not been able to do something strength related? (except trying to lift Thors hammer, which he can't because of the enchantments placed on it not it's weight)

Bol Gath
Oh yes I do. I'm just trying to make a point here, that point being that Hulk is Namors superior when it comes to strength. Not him being his superior in a fight, where strength isn't everything!

As I said Ult-Namor wins a solid majority just like regular Namor does. Just not because of his strength!

Hyperion 07
He held it in place. And that was not one of his stronger persona. Mindless or Savage Hulk would have little to no problem holding it in place. And you avoided the fact that he has held tectonic plates in place and I promise you they are A LOT heavier than that mountain. Besides of course he couldn't just throw it of, it would shatter beneath it's own weight, the only option he had was to brace it while the others tunneled out. No one without tactile telekinesis or massive telekinesis could lift that mountain without it crumbling under it's on weight.

BTW, modern Hulk (WWH) is so much stronger than he was back then it's not even funny.

Tell me, when has Hulk not been able to do something strength related? (except trying to lift Thors hammer, which he can't because of the enchantments placed on it not it's weight) No Hulk wouldnt even Savage. no expression

Bol Gath
seriously.... Savage Hulks strength is limitless.... And he's done far harder stuff than that, for example holding matter, antimatter apart or crushing a dome built to withstand thousands of megatons!

Whatever, It's late over here and I need my beauty sleep smile. I could continue this tomorrow by throwing in some scans ( if my scanner stops being a b**ch). Have to go to work in 6 hours, so goodnight.

Wolverine2006
i already made this thread

Gecko4lif
seriously.... Savage Hulks strength is limitless.... And he's done far harder stuff than that, for example holding matter, antimatter apart or crushing a dome built to withstand thousands of megatons!

Whatever, It's late over here and I need my beauty sleep smile. I could continue this tomorrow by throwing in some scans ( if my scanner stops being a b**ch). Have to go to work in 6 hours, so goodnight.

1. Holding antimatter and matter apart makes no sense
Hulk is made of matter

2. Show me the scan of him doing the dome thing

Bol Gath
1. It's comics they do not make sense most of the time. But holding them apart is supposedly impossible

2. It should be in the respect thread. My scanner is being a b**ch at the moment.

Face it in brute strength very, very few can hang with the Hulk thou many "weaker" than him would spank him easily. Hulk IMO looses to opponents like superman because of speed and versatility not strength. Ult-Namor beats Ult-Hulk because of other powers than strength.

Hulk has some of the most ridiculous strength feats in comic history!

Bol Gath
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t441188.html
Should be in there somewhere. Don't have time to look for it myself, gotta hit the shower and then be on my way.

The Pict

You're the one who doesn't seem to know the argument, mate.

ult hulk is weaker

fact

Marvel seems to indicates that Ult Hulk is the strongest in that universe. He can even destroy Ult Adamantium.

Here is how it works out

WTF!? Ult Namor over 616 Hulk! Get serious.

I reckon about 6/10 wins for Namor

Soljer
Gotta agree with pict.

No way is Ultimate Namor over 616 Hulk.

No way in hell.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by The Pict
You're the one who doesn't seem to know the argument, mate.

Marvel seems to indicates that Ult Hulk is the strongest in that universe. He can even destroy Ult Adamantium.

WTF!? Ult Namor over 616 Hulk! Get serious.

I reckon about 6/10 wins for Namor

ult namor > 616 hulk so get over it

and tell me this.

How can ult hulk break ult adamantium when 616 hulk cant and 616 hulk is STRONGER

The only answer is ult adamantium =/= 616 adamantium

The Pict
ult namor > 616 hulk so get over it

Get over it? Mate, you have no evidence. You don't even have a valid point.

616 Hulk has jumped from a spaceship (yeah from up in space) to a planet in Planet Hulk. He fell hundreds of miles and survived passing through the atmosphere. He held parts of a continent together (I think during an earthquake again on Planet Hulk) and you think Ult Namor is stronger!? Get to f*ck.

Please, don tell me to "get over it" just because you think I'm wrong. Give me a feat half as impressive as these that Ult Namor has done in his, like what, one appearance?

Gecko4lif
Get over it? Mate, you have no evidence. You don't even have a valid point.

616 Hulk has jumped from a spaceship (yeah from up in space) to a planet in Planet Hulk. He fell hundreds of miles and survived passing through the atmosphere. He held parts of a continent together (I think during an earthquake again on Planet Hulk) and you think Ult Namor is stronger!? Get to f*ck.

Please, don tell me to "get over it" just because you think I'm wrong. Give me a feat half as impressive as these that Ult Namor has done in his, like what, one appearance?

I said Namor is stronger then 616 hulk not WWH

Your entire arguement is voided

Symmetric Chaos

616 Hulk is WWH.

The Pict

Sorry what universe is WWH Hulk in? Oh yeah 616. My argument isn't voided just 'cause you say it is.
And even before planet Hulk, the 616 Hulk easily outclasses Ult Namor. Easily.

What are your feats for Ult Namor, again? The ones for basing your Ult Namor>616 Hulk theory on?

Oh yeah, you haven't given any......

Gecko4lif
Sorry what universe is WWH Hulk in? Oh yeah 616. My argument isn't voided just 'cause you say it is.
And even before planet Hulk, the 616 Hulk easily outclasses Ult Namor. Easily.

What are you feats for Namor, again? The ones for basing your Ult Namor>616 Hulk theory on?

Oh yeah, you haven't given any......

No WWh is current 616 hulk

616 hulk is the standard hulk we are all used to seeing

We wouldnt call wwh wwh if we didnt want to mention him specifically

We would call him hulk

Symmetric Chaos

We would call him hulk

Every Hulk has been referred to as a specific type of Hulk. SavageHulk, GreyHulk, ProfessorHulk, DarkHulk etc

llagrok
Can we get back to the topic please?

Ultimate Namor has him beaten pretty soundly in base strength, speed and durability. Since he doesn't seem like the type who would hold back while fighting, he would probably be able to take out the Hulk fast. If not, the Hulk would probably win eventually.

The Pict

We would call him hulk

Last time I checked they didn't split into 2 beings. 616 Hulk and WWH Hulk are the same character. WWH is just a lot more pissed 616 Hulk, but essiantlly the same character.

You still are not making an argument in favour for Ult Namor....

llagrok
For the record, Abomination was AS strong as the Hulk in the Ultimate Verse. Which would put him around class 80, beating him isn't a huge feat. Especially not considering that he didn't even break a single of Cap's bones or anything when slamming both fists down on him.

The Pict
Originally posted by llagrok
For the record, Abomination was AS strong as the Hulk in the Ultimate Verse. Which would put him around class 80, beating him isn't a huge feat. Especially not considering that he didn't even break a single of Cap's bones or anything when slamming both fists down on him.

In the Handbook, at the end of the Ult X-Men/ Ult FF4 crossover the listed Hulk at being class 100+

llagrok
In the Handbook, at the end of the Ult X-Men/ Ult FF4 crossover the listed Hulk at being class 100+

Yeah, handbooks, reliable.

They've got Iron Lad with a higher energy output than the Black Bolt.

Gecko4lif

Oh god dont tell me you are relying on them....

The Pict
Originally posted by llagrok
Yeah, handbooks, reliable.

They've got Iron Lad with a higher energy output than the Black Bolt.

Doesn't mean Ult Hulk isn't class 100+

Oh god dont tell me you are relying on them....

Have I used them to argue with you so far? No.

I'm not relying on them. I haven't done so. I'm just mentioning them to point out that llagrok could be wrong.

Your still not making an argument for Ult Namor.....

Gecko4lif

Your still not making an argument for Ult Namor.....

I dont have to, feats speak for themselves

The Pict
I dont have to, feats speak for themselves

I already asked you to name them. Especially for the ridiculous Ult Namor>616 Hulk argument you made. Because maybe we are reading different comics.

Ult Namor is powerful no argument, I already said he takes the majority. But he is no way as powerful as you want to make out. Most posters here (this thread) agree that Ult Hulk is physically stronger.

Bouboumaster
hulk would pimp slap Namor from earth to moon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.