~*~Most Powerful in the Universe~*~ Round 2: Thor vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth malice

grey fox
Thor 6.8/10

Gokus Chi is just another form of Energy which Mjolnir is VERY good at absorbing ; and as the Super 17 saga proved , Goku has serious problems with anyone who can take his energy attacks and keep up with in a fight.

Hyperion 07
This might be closed.

Hope not know.

Anyway GF just gave the right answer.

darth malice
I hope it isnt removed, id like to keep this whole tournament on here but there are some match ups (i dont know them yet) that will not have comics characters

e.g neo vs gandalf

darth malice
did you vote hyperion?

only votes are counted i cant look through the messages

Barbarian Shams
This will be somewhat closer than Superman vs Goku, but I still think Thor can beat Goku. Won't be easy, but the God with strength comparable to Superman and thousands of years of experience along with being the best fighter in all of Asgard should etch out Goku's superior fighting skill and versatility, especially with the Super-Saiyan forms. BTW I was the first to vote for Thor. Thor wins, but not after a good long battle.

darth malice
oh right ok, it was you

Current score 4-3 to Thor

Hm with such powerhouses as Thor, Superman, Goku, i wonder how Cloud, Gandalf, Neo etc will do

grey fox
Originally posted by darth malice
oh right ok, it was you

Current score 4-3 to Thor

Hm with such powerhouses as Thor, Superman, Goku, i wonder how Cloud, Gandalf, Neo etc will do

Poorly

Validus
Neo against Thor/Superman types? laughing out loud

Hyperion 07
maybe put them in another section of the forum and ask people from here to vote or something.

Oh and I voted.

Kurash
goku

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by Kurash
goku How?

darth malice
wills mods shut the threads down?

if i save the non comic characters to the end, how will it fair then?

darth malice
Originally posted by Validus
Neo against Thor/Superman types? laughing out loud

I did say it would be unfair but there from different ypes of media, which is what this is about.

FearOfBlood
Thor

darth malice
oh and current score 11-7 to Goku

darth malice
fearofblood did you vote?

darth malice
score update- 13-8 Goku

nvrbeenwthagirl
What in the world would Goku Do when He's knocked cross that face with a charged hammer? The DBZ characters as so dumb. They are known for trying to prove thier resiliance and getting the shit knocked out of them. Goku My be faster and a better fighter, But he isn't any thing to Thor.

ShinGrave
goku

Gecko4lif
thor 7-8/10

pr1983
Dbz is a no-no... closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.