Why we Hate Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkhalen
The most loathed symbiote A ploy to take our money to One dimensional and jumping on the bandwagon no Sadness or Sorrow just some reasons why we HATE CARNAGE

steverules
He smells like Aunt Mays fungus feet

Darkhalen
He's pathetic

steverules
He's...uhm...ugly

Darkhalen
He's one Dimensional all he does is kill people there is no back story or Tradagy to him and his appearance seems rushed

Darkhalen
He's a ploy by marvel to jump on the symbiote band waggon when marvel was desperate take money from us now marvel no longer need him so he doesn't appear in the comics anymore instead he lives in villain limbo like scream

Darkhalen
Good to see him gone

steverules
Uhm...he smells like Aunt Mays fungus feet...oh wait I already did that one

Darkhalen
Lol

his host is a waste of time to he just sits around waiting for a fight or someone to look at him strange then he starts killing how stupid

Darkhalen
HOW I HATE HIM

Darkhalen
NAY HOW I LOATHE HIM

Darkhalen
Well now what

steverules
Dark Halen 4 Carnage

Darkhalen
How Dare you Sir wait get close then CRUSH HIM HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHA

Darkhalen
Yes become his friend then Stab him with a sonic knife perfect

Darkhalen
Yes become his best friend then kill him slowly

steverules
wot?

Darkhalen
don't know

steverules
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Uhm...he smells like Aunt Mays fungus feet...oh wait I already did that one

Lol steve. Its great to see you helping out with a thread. For once. stick out tongue

Also, Carnage is cool. He's not in my top ten, or even my twenty but hes cool. He's more of a character thats just there for me. Nothing significant. He's really a copy of Spidercide. Whatever happen to Spidercide anyway?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Yes become his best friend then kill him slowly
You and steve must be having a real meaningful conversation.

Consisting of aunt may fungus and carnage hate in every post. laughing out loud

Kentai
carnage eats beatles for breakfast. and spiders for lunch. and then scarabs for dinner. with snakes for dessert.

*takes out dagger and stabs Arachnid1 in the back*

DigiMark007
Dark Halen, there's such a thing as an edit button. Constant multiple-posting is considered spam.

Also, I'm not sure I see the point of this thread, especially with numerous symbiote threads out there already, including one you made yourself.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t466253.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.