Spider Man vs. The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since Spidey has beaten Firelord and Classic Juggy, Shouldn't he be able to beat Hulk?

celestialdemon
Hell no. He shouldn't have beaten the other two, either.

Badabing
durhuc smash Nvr!!!!!111 On KMC and in an arena setting, Spidey loses in a bad way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Hell no. He shouldn't have beaten the other two, either. LOL please dont' take this seriously. Im trying to show Mr. Stoic the error of his ways.

CaptainStoic
I still don't see them NVR, I get your point but there is no way in hell that Diana can take out of the guys that the Hulk did.

See here look at what the designers of Firelord said about him, and compare it to the BS that is said about hin on KMC.... look closely at his strength level. he's just Johnny Storm on steroids. This is why Hercules could handle him as easily as he did. it is quite feasible that in a slug fest that Spiderman could rip him, when he is a low level precog. I don't think that he could win if Firelord went all super nova of course but in an old fashioned throw down... Spidey would and did win.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/f/firelord.htm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I still don't see them NVR, I get your point but there is no way in hell that Diana can take out of the guys that the Hulk did.

See here look at what the designers of Firelord said about him, and compare it to the BS that is said about hin on KMC.... look closely at his strength level. he's just Johnny Storm on steroids. This is why Hercules could handle him as easily as he did. it is quite feasible that in a slug fest that Spiderman could rip him, when he is a low level precog. I don't think that he could win if Firelord went all super nova of course but in an old fashioned throw down... Spidey would and did win. DID you just say firelord was Johnny storm on steriods? OMG. Hush now.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DID you just say firelord was Johnny storm on steriods? OMG. Hush now.

Yep Human growth hormones, mixed with a little Wintsrol V... the V is for veterinary. Thats Firelord pretty much, give or take his ability to breath in space, and the fact that he gets his ass beaten twice as much, and there you have it. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
LOL please dont' take this seriously. Im trying to show Mr. Stoic the error of his ways.

Which is obvious spite against a forum member. Come on, nvr, you should be above this sh*t by now.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Which is obvious spite against a forum member. Come on, nvr, you should be above this sh*t by now.

At the risk of bashing nvr . . . nevermind . . .

Doctor-Alvis
Spider-Man only beat Firelord and Juggernaut because they're stupidly prideful and just stupid, respectively, and use of the city itself. Plus it doesn't seem like Spider-Man writers tend to know the full capabilities of the people they crossover into their comics.

SuperiorTech
Spiderman cant beat Hulk, he should not have beaten juggernuat or firelord for goodness sake firelord is a herald i have seen him take blow's from thor and surfer and keep coming.Everyone of these guys have strenght, durability and offensive capabilities that Spiderman does not even come close to having.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And it was obvious spite against me when he made the ww/avengers thread. he even mentions me by name. Come on now, I'm not above playing the game. It's all in fun.

Tron
LOL please dont' take this seriously. Im trying to show Mr. Stoic the error of his ways.

So, basically, you're admitting to opening up a spite thread, right?

Thanks for making this easy for me. I'll be generous enough to not give an official warning for this, but please don't let it happen again. You've been around long enough to know better.

Closed...

(And for the record, Spider-Man beat Juggernaut with shear luck, not his fists. He was utterly outclassed the entire bout.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.