Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man and Iron Man vs. Your pick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Name a character, if written to thier best, could take this team out. No one above Silver Surfer.

SnazzySmurph
Mr. Sinister

masterbruce
there are so many...any GL, WW, Superman, MM, BB, Thor, BRB, Glad, etc

Gecko4lif
Endgame thor
The warbound + WWh
Genius-vell (insane most likely)
Hyerpstorm + Hyerpion
ion + paralax
Illuminati
Entire sinestro corps - anti monitor
Morg + surfer + stardust + firelord
Darksied + Thanos

Burning thought
kain..oh yeh, no one above surfer..hmmmm

Gecko4lif
opps didnt see the surfer level thing lol

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Endgame thor
The warbound + WWh
Genius-vell (insane most likely)
Hyerpstorm + Hyerpion
ion + paralax
Illuminati
Entire sinestro corps - anti monitor
Darksied + Thanos You believe all of those are under Silver Surfer, eh?

EDIT- Nevermind, found your own mistake.

Also, Kain isn't above Surfer. erm

Gecko4lif
and Warbound + WWH still stand (warbound includes oldstrong)

Burning thought
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph

Also, Kain isn't above Surfer. erm

oh i see..but the gingerbread man is.....riighht..ime not getting you

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Burning thought
oh i see..but the gingerbread man is.....riighht..ime not getting you We have a word for people like you.

Galan007
Firestorm

Burning thought
We have a word for people like you.

God? ....Allah?..erm...what else do they call me, thinking no not Firestorm

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Name a character, if written to thier best, could take this team out. No one above Silver Surfer.

WWH FTW

Gecko4lif
oh i see..but the gingerbread man is.....riighht..ime not getting you

I exsplain it slow

Surfer could whoop kain's ass

That means kain is below surfer level

Galan007
thinking no not Firestorm I'm thinking you know nothing about him. smile

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I exsplain it slow

Surfer could whoop kain's ass

That means kain is below surfer level

pfff surfer would get smothered to death in Kains well formed muscular folds

Burning thought
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm thinking you know nothing about him. smile

flying nuclear sort of guy, i know all mere mortal man

nvrbeenwthagirl
God? ....Allah?..erm...what else do they call me, thinking no not Firestorm

Um yes Firestorm would PWN them. Iron Man's suit becomes Lead, Herc is trapped in inertron, WonderMan's energy is absorbed and Namor is dehydrated.

SnazzySmurph
God? ....Allah?..erm...what else do they call me, thinking no not Firestorm You specifically? Nothing. You're not important enough.

I just meant, your category of poster. smile

Burning thought
You specifically? Nothing. You're not important enough.

I just meant, your category of poster. smile

Master Debatorz prob

nvrbeenwthagirl
Master Debatorz prob

Who are you? Where did you come from? Are you an older poster with a name change? Or you a sock? How is your opinion valued yet? Have you posted many times and I have missed it? confused

Burning thought
Who are you? Where did you come from? Are you an older poster with a name change? Or you a sock? How is your opinion valued yet? Have you posted many times and I have missed it? confused

i am the godlike ghost in the machine, i come from the very figments of the imagination of beings who access this forum

also known as mr Burning thought from games vs forum wink

Gecko4lif
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nvrbeenwthagirl
i am the godlike ghost in the machine, i come from the very figments of the imagination of beings who access this forum

also known as mr Burning thought from games vs forum wink OH Dear. How many comics do you own? How many do you read a month? Who is your favorite chacter? What is your favorite defining moment in comics or of that character? I need to know something about you before I just begin to value you as a Comics Poster. Do you even love comics?

SnazzySmurph
Who are you? Where did you come from? Are you an older poster with a name change? Or you a sock? How is your opinion valued yet? Have you posted many times and I have missed it? confused He's a biased troll.

Nothing special.

Galan007
flying nuclear sort of guy, i know all mere mortal man stfugtfo
Um yes Firestorm would PWN them. Iron Man's suit becomes Lead, Herc is trapped in inertron, WonderMan's energy is absorbed and Namor is dehydrated. Or.... FS just BFR's these clowns, because they aren't worth any further effort.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's a biased troll.

Nothing special.
I wont say that. But he doesn't seem to really put thought behind his posts concerning comics vs. At least give us some warped Quan or xmeat Logic. Something. I dont' even get that from him.

Burning thought
OH Dear. How many comics do you own? How many do you read a month? Who is your favorite chacter? What is your favorite defining moment in comics or of that character? I need to know something about you before I just begin to value you as a Comics Poster. Do you even love comics?

laughing no worries dude, ime not an active comic poster, i own a grand total of like 1 comic and a old Thor vs hercules Video...

altho i know sum chracters and Dr strange is a nice guy so my credbility in comic vs goes as far as the Marvel character profiles and respect threads

@snazzy.....beware, the ghost will with a blink devour your noobish comments

TricksterPriest
apocalypse. Of course practically no one else on this forum will say he could, but I know that he could demolish these guys at his full power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
apocalypse. Of course practically no one else on this forum will say he could, but I know that he could demolish these guys at his full power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who? Apoc? He could get the win. He'd pick IronMAn And namor off easy. Dehydration blast and techno pathy takes those two out. He's already shown to be at least on par with professor hulk. That should be enough to take out Herc and wm. considering apoc is faster than both, can fly, has energy blast, and can amp by size changing.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
apocalypse. No one above Surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
No one above Surfer. Zoinks. When did he become higher than Surfer?

Harry Fingerman
Zoinks. When did he become higher than Surfer? When stalemate he, an beated teh loik! puls he beatz ikariz!

Sin I AM
Iceman written correctly
Apoc written well
Doom
Cable at his best
Thor

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
When stalemate he, an beated teh loik! puls he beatz ikariz!
I wouldn't mind marvel writing Apoc fighting a herald or two. By his power set, he should be able to hang with any of them, including surfer. He just seems to get stuck, beating up xmen.

batdude123

Hulk already did. awesome

Harry Fingerman
I wouldn't mind marvel writing Apoc fighting a herald or two. By his power set, he should be able to hang with any of them, including surfer. He just seems to get stuck, beating up xmen. Of course, that's while ignoring the herald's power set...

batdude123
Magneto.

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto. What about....... shifty....... Ult. Magneto? 313

batdude123
What about....... shifty....... Ult. Magneto? 313 Perhaps, perhaps not. It's iffy.

Even if you're trying to bait me. awesome

Galan007
Perhaps, perhaps not. It's iffy.

Even if you're trying to bait me. awesome evillaugh

In all seriousness,

Magneto would pwn this team -- Ult. Mags on the other hand, would get shitstomped. vin

batdude123
evillaugh

In all seriousness,

Magneto would pwn this team -- Ult. Mags on the other hand, would get shitstomped. vin

herbcry

cmack
world war hulk

Galan007
herbcry _cheerup_

batdude123
_cheerup_

1pimpslap

Galan007
1pimpslap punch

Kurash
apocalypse and mr. sinister

Badabing
Full Potential Galactic Mother Universe Queen Magic Goddess Storm. dur

Seriously, Green Lantern (Any GL), Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman (With some weapons), Thor (No CIS), J'onn J'onnz (Non jobbing), Captain Atom, Sentry, Gladiator (Non jobbing), Apocalypse (Non jobbing), WW Hulk (Apparently), Classic Juggernaut (Eventually), Supergirl, Black Adam, Firestorm.

SnazzySmurph
_cheerup_ superpoke

Bouboumaster
Hulk. He did it one time. He was after outnumbered when She-Hulk and everyone bring their asses.

TricksterPriest
superpoke

qbArvIqZzkI&

Za Warudo. evillaugh

rotiart

Count Nefaria

He ubered the Avengers. He'd convert wonderman like he did last time, and use wondermans energies to up his own...

then its a ramped up count plus wonderman vs iron man namor and hercules..

nimbus006
Ronan, Dr. Strange, Nova, Firelord, and Blackbolt

rotiart
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ronan, Dr. Strange, Nova, Firelord, and Blackbolt

Dr. Strange is way above silver surfer.

Current Nova is also way above silver surfer... if you are talking about WMN

blackbolt could take out that whole team, but he would never use his full scream due to his fear of collateral damage. ie on the moon even confronted with the hulk, he only whispered. so he'd go down unless he went all out full bloodlust screaming to start.

ronan would lose. he's powerful, but he's a brick when he fights, and this 4 man would break him.

Firelord... is definitely below surfer... and he never uses his powers to their full ability.. and is most likely one of, if not the weakest, of all the heralds...

he goes down also... if spiderman could do it....

nimbus006
Adam Warlock, Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Any), The Senty, Sinestro, Stardust, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt, Captain Marvel (DC), Count Nefaria, Doomsday, The Fallen One, Firelord, Firestorm, Flash, Gladiator, Hyperion, Ikaris Lobo, Loki, Martian Manhunter, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Sersi, Supergirl, Terrax the Tamer, Wonder Woman
Apocalypse,Darwin, Dr. Doom, Dr. Polaris, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Hulk, Iceman, Juggernaut (Classic), Mar-Vell, Supergirl, Meggan, Nova, Ronan, Ultron, Vulcan

rotiart
evillaugh

In all seriousness,

Agreed.

Btw are you excited at all about the fact that at the end of that xmen comic, they alluded to the fact that magneto was not one of the mutants who lost his abilitys due to house of m?

ohhhhhhhh babyyyyyyy

nimbus006
Originally posted by rotiart

Current Nova is also way above silver surfer... if you are talking about WMN

blackbolt could take out that whole team, but he would never use his full scream due to his fear of collateral damage. ie on the moon even confronted with the hulk, he only whispered. so he'd go down unless he went all out full bloodlust screaming to start.

ronan would lose. he's powerful, but he's a brick when he fights, and this 4 man would break him.

Firelord... is definitely below surfer... and he never uses his powers to their full ability.. and is most likely one of, if not the weakest, of all the heralds...

he goes down also... if spiderman could do it....

Nova is not above Silver Surfer, BB under forum rules would win,

And that Ronan comment is so ridiculous. He's a brick when he fights? Yea ok Ronan puts these 4 down easily, as does Firelord.

nimbus006
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.