Lu Bu vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Lu Bu Vs Ryu Hayabusa

Two Gaming Legends of our time that are not Cosmic have a Duel.

Ryubusa has his True Dragon Sword and Lu Bu has his Level 4 weapon.

Ryu has his ninpo while Lu Bu has his Horse, Mushu, and Flaming spear.

Battle Takes Place at the Battle Ying Li

Remindme

Sol Valentine
The topic just says Lu Bu.

Violent2Dope
Ryu doesn't even need a weapon. He hacky sacks him.

Csdabest
You know....I always thought Lu Bu would beat Ryu's ass in a fight. Because of his endurance and main weapon reach. And I know the topc says Lu Bu...I dont know how to edit topic names >.<

Sol Valentine
Just go to edit, and edit the subject.

Violent2Dope
Ryu cuts jet planes in half. He is stronger as well. Hell, with TDS, he killed a f*ckin planet buster!

Remindme
Originally posted by Csdabest
You know....I always thought Lu Bu would beat Ryu's ass in a fight. Because of his endurance and main weapon reach. And I know the topc says Lu Bu...I dont know how to edit topic names >.<

In skill yes, in reality, omg no

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
In skill yes, in reality, omg no How is Lu Nu more skilled than Ryu?erm

espiemerl
eek!

Csdabest
Lu bu imo is more skilled than Ryu. But I thought Lu bu skill would carry him along. Lu Bu has a shit load of war/combat experience aswell.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
How is Lu Nu more skilled than Ryu?erm

1000 warriors in one battle....do you understand this number??

equal strength with the 3 strongest generals, put Ryu vs the next strongest characters.... do you see him winning?

Violent2Dope
1000 warriors in one battle....do you understand this number??

equal strength with the 3 strongest generals, put Ryu vs the next strongest characters.... do you see him winning? Ryu killed a planet buster. no expression and armies of actual demons by his damn self.

Remindme
Ryu have supernatural power and weapons, of course he can.

Answer me when i ask you:
put Ryu vs the next strongest characters in his game.... do you see him winning?

Violent2Dope
Ryu have supernatural power and weapons, of course he can.

Answer me when i ask you:
put Ryu vs the next strongest characters in his game.... do you see him winning? Considering they are the nest strongest, and Ryu is 1st, yeah. no expression

Remindme
so, Ryu vs 3 strongest other characters in his game, Ryu wins?

Violent2Dope
so, Ryu vs 3 strongest other characters in his game, Ryu wins? Well, that would be Vigoor Emperor, Murai with Dark Dragon Blade, and some other guy I can't think of, and he would lose.

Remindme
Well then he can't make the same claim as Lu Bu then....

Violent2Dope
Considering Vigoor Emperor is leaps and bound above the entirity of the DW universe, I would not say so, and Murai can disintegrate people with one slash. You are using flawed logic.

Remindme
I am saying the feat of Lu Bu's skill is a very hard one to beat.

I am not saying anything about other characters so much as trying to make an example of Lu Bu's might.

I apologise if i seems anything other than that

Violent2Dope
I am saying the feat of Lu Bu's skill is a very hard one to beat.

I am not saying anything about other characters so much as trying to make an example of Lu Bu's might.

I apologise if i seems anything other than that God Rugal solod the entire cast of the game he was in. 313

Remindme
A God?

Violent2Dope
A God? Not literally. A title.

Remindme
Was he on the same power level as them?

Violent2Dope
Was he on the same power level as them? He was stronger of course. erm He basically is Rugal using the full extent of the Orochi power, and recently aquired the Satsui no Hadou, which means Murderous Intent, that basically just makes him more bloodlusted, but also makes his own power more dangerous, kinda. Most the characters in the game are powerful, don't doubt that.

Remindme
Well? that isn't a skill feat is it? it's a power feat

Kos-Mos beating someone 4 times strong and faster, Skill feat

Deathwing beating a Charizard, Power feat

Is the difference that subtle?

Violent2Dope
Well? that isn't a skill feat is it? it's a power feat

Kos-Mos beating someone 4 times strong and faster, Skill feat

Deathwing beating a Charizard, Power feat

Is the difference that subtle? He was fighting the WHOLE CAST and was winning. He is not THAT much more powerful, and is the most skilled of all of them.

Remindme
....And? point is he had a good power advantage....Lu Bu does not....it's oh so simple

Violent2Dope
....And? point is he had a good power advantage....Lu Bu does not....it's oh so simple Lu Nu is much more powerful than most of the cast, look at him, he's friggin huge.

Remindme
Lu Nu is much more powerful than most of the cast, look at him, he's friggin huge.

Same height as Guan Yu

Plus it's debatable Zhang Fei is stronger than him

Violent2Dope
Isn't Zhang Fei that old mystic guy?

Remindme
Isn't Zhang Fei that old mystic guy?

LOL, you've had me fall off my chair laughing with the image of him pwning Lu Bu hahaha

Nah, Zhang Fei is one of the brothers, he faught Lu Bu shortly before his brothers game, He wasn't doing that badly in fairness. He's a pic

http://blackladybird.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1143662242.jpg

Violent2Dope
LOL, you've had me fall off my chair laughing with the image of him pwning Lu Bu hahaha

Nah, Zhang Fei is one of the brothers, he faught Lu Bu shortly before his brothers game, He wasn't doing that badly in fairness. He's a pic

http://blackladybird.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1143662242.jpg Oh him.

Remindme
Oh him.

Yeah i thought he was a sumo guy when i first played DW3 ^^' Then i realised it was muscle

Violent2Dope
I think that old mystic guy could do it. HE'S MAJIK!

Remindme
I think that old mystic guy could do it. HE'S MAJIK!

hahah, that guy pwns all.....except the gobbo's from Croc.....*whisphers* they're like the mice from hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy*whisphers*

Darkstorm Zero
Actually Lu bu is the most skilled, and physically perhaps the strongest of the DW cast...

The dude has insane reach on the Sky Scorcher (His 4th weapon), and per hit, is the most damaging character of the cast (His 4th is the only weapon to reach attack power 40 with the additional 20 as a bonus, thats a total of 60 Attack points, no other weapon comes close to this amongst the others.

Reach, speed, power, and mounted abilities have always been with Lu Bu, Koei has overpowered him to huge levels.

The feat of him soloing 1,000 wariors solo during the attack of Hu Lao Gate is an incredible feat, not to mention killing Gungsun yue, and nearly doing the same to Gungsun Zan, only to be stopped by the brothers... it took 3 of the era's most powerful generals to force Lu Bu to retreat.

BUT....

Lu Bu is still no match for Hayabusa's supernatural capabilities... those alone give the Superninja too much of an edge.

Longinus
I think I'd put Zhao Yun ahead of Lu Bu in DW continuity, but thats just my opinion. Anyway Ryu would win. He's faced far stronger opponets that were faster, stronger, smarter and more technologically advanced than those that Lu Bu faced in DW. Also you have to consider the typical soldier in DW, foot soldiers are fodder and historical bosses don't perform much better. This is Ryu's battle, speed, strength, intelligence, combat experience and discipline are all in his favor.

Remindme
Originally posted by Longinus
I think I'd put Zhao Yun ahead of Lu Bu in DW continuity, but thats just my opinion. Anyway Ryu would win. He's faced far stronger opponets that were faster, stronger, smarter and more technologically advanced than those that Lu Bu faced in DW. Also you have to consider the typical soldier in DW, foot soldiers are fodder and historical bosses don't perform much better. This is Ryu's battle, speed, strength, intelligence, combat experience and discipline are all in his favor.

I played Zhun Yun before i got Lu Bu, his attacks have the biggest arc if i'm not mistaken, which made him good for cutting down the fodder ^-^

shin_gear
I don't want to see another Ryu Hayabusa thread on this page. erm

Remindme
Originally posted by shin_gear
I don't want to see another Ryu Hayabusa thread on this page. erm

yeah, he is kind of.....everywhere

shin_gear
Very true.

Sol Valentine
duh, he's KMC's equvalent to Ninja God.

Longinus
back on topic...?

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
duh, he's KMC's equvalent to Ninja God. laughing

Remindme
Originally posted by Longinus
back on topic...?

why? Lu Bu gets thrashed

shin_gear
Ninja God FTW

Longinus
why? Lu Bu gets thrashed

extremely good point. I hate topics like this where the battle is entirely one sided and people just go off and have random discussions like the one I'm writing right now. Oh well...

Csdabest
Yeah I actualy thought that Lu Bu would of had better of a Chance since he is basicly a War Lord

Remindme
Yeah I actualy thought that Lu Bu would of had better of a Chance since he is basicly a War Lord

Lu Bu is based in a game much like real life where you can only be so strong + fast

Ryu's verse isn't and he's many many times faster and stronger than any DW character can be

Csdabest
Lu Bu would be a boss in Ryubusa world. In strength Transfer Lu Bu should atleast be able to equal that of Murai. Maybe more. know what Im about to make another topic.

Remindme
Lu Bu would be a boss in Ryubusa world. In strength Transfer Lu Bu should atleast be able to equal that of Murai. Maybe more. know what Im about to make another topic.

you shouldn't

In this VS Ryu beats Lu Bu

In skill VS Lu Bu would omg TW@T Ryu

Csdabest
Do you think Lu Bu would be able to beat Murai?

Remindme
Do you think Lu Bu would be able to beat Murai?

Under normal circumstances, It's unlikely

shin_gear
Guys, let's be nice. cry

Csdabest
I was thinking more of Master Murai with Nun-chucks. Not Devil Incarnate Hulk Hogan wanna be Murai. Devil Murai scares the shit out of me. Mainly because i had to beat him with less than a inch of health. on Very Hard. Still Havent completely beat it on Master Ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.