Godzilla versus Marvel Superheroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Godzilla (most powerful version)

versus

Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Storm and Magneto

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/22000/21599/137550-godzilla_400.jpg

MightyEInherjar
FW Godzilla in a 10/10 stomp.

Barbarian Shams
Spite beyond Spite again!!! There's nothing these mortals can do against the real Godzilla, let alone the most powerful incarnation ever. GODZILLA takes it 10/10.

Bad Ash231
Storm solos!!!!!11

SuperiorTech
Well there is fing fang foom and the The Midgard Serpent or world serpent dont know how those two stack up to old godzilla

Endless Mike
Even the most powerful Godzilla (Final Wars) wouldn't be able to beat Thor, I don't think.

MightyEInherjar
Well, if I remember correctly, Marvel Godzilla was already tossing around the Avengers like rag dolls even when he was less than a tenth of his original size.

Barbarian Shams
Those other monsters though powerful, with the exception of the Midgard Serpent, dont quite stackup to Godzilla, especially this one. If there is any monster I know quite well, it is Godzilla, and hear this: Ironman gets wasted with one blast, Thor may put up a fight, but Goji could easily obliterate him with a full-charge blast, Mags would put up a good fight too but also get wasted. Storm, lol can weather kill the Big Guy? Heck no. Hulk is also outclassed unfortunately. I revise what I said earlier and say Godzilla takes it at least 8/10.

Endless Mike
Thor would get destroyed by a full - charged blast? Godzilla's beam can destroy a small planetoid, but Thor can take much more than that. He could absorb it with Mjolnir and send it back.

Barbarian Shams
Maybe a reg beam, but could Thor survive a spiral beam? The kind of instant kill beam that killed Keizer Ghidorah in FW? Just a question thats all endless.

lando005
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Spite beyond Spite again!!! There's nothing these mortals can do against the real Godzilla, let alone the most powerful incarnation ever. GODZILLA takes it 10/10. thor's not a mortal........

TricksterPriest
Godzilla's spiral beam has destroyed a planet and a black hole. It collapsed a freaking black hole by sheer power.

And that wasn't his most powerful version. Damn freaking right they're boned. evillaugh

Endless Mike
That's not what happened, he got sucked into the black hole but somehow escaped

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
That's not what happened, he got sucked into the black hole but somehow escaped

Hmmm. He escaped the gravity of a black hole? Didn't know he was that fast. Durability wise, that's well within his limits.

Barbarian Shams
You're speaking of the GXM Godzilla Trick. He escaped the Black Hole by going underground. Godzilla has always been a durable creature, certain ones more than others.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Storm solos!!!!!11

He speaks the truth.

Horrificus
Godzilla is basically a gigantic combination of Hulk and Radioactive Man.

masterbruce
Seeing that Godzilla was winning, reinforcements arrive for the Marvel Superheroes:

Sentry, Blackbolt, Invisible Woman, Human Torch and Iceman

Does this change the tide of battle?

The Pict
Are we talking current Hulk?

Edit: Hulk, Thor and Sentry could probably win this srug

masterbruce
Originally posted by The Pict
Are we talking current Hulk?

Edit: Hulk, Thor and Sentry could probably win this srug yes, current Hulk.

masterbruce
Originally posted by masterbruce
Seeing that Godzilla was winning, reinforcements arrive for the Marvel Superheroes:

masterbruce
So this is the battle (and no BFR):

Godzilla (most powerful version)

versus

Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Storm, Magneto, Sentry, Blackbolt, Invisible Woman, Human Torch and Iceman

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/22000/21599/137550-godzilla_400.jpg

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Even the most powerful Godzilla (Final Wars) wouldn't be able to beat Thor, I don't think.

althought Thor wouldn't be able to permanentely put down Godzilla either - so in the end they pointlessly stalement until they lose interest

masterbruce
Originally posted by boriquaking55
althought Thor wouldn't be able to permanentely put down Godzilla either - so in the end they pointlessly stalement until they lose interest check top of 2nd page, Marvel gets reinforcements in this fight

boriquaking55
They'd just bfr him then, if thats the case.

masterbruce
No BFR allowed

Sundipped

I don't think so.
Whatever Sue tried on Godzilla would put on a strain on her and she wouldn't be able to last long.
Godzilla would step on Black Bolt. I can see atomic breath going through BB's scream.
Extreme nuceluar radiation and regeneration powers + super extreme durability shoud protect him from anything from absolute zero to supernova range in terms of temp.
It's possible Sentry could survive.

Why was Ironman included on the original list? Weaker Godzilla versions have defeated all MechaGodzilla armors. Even the upgraded types. MechaGodzilla>>>>>>>Ironman.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Sundipped

Why was Ironman included on the original list? Iron Man could controll ALL of his armors to fight Godzilla. Also Iron Man could control tech...so he could even launch nukes upon Godzilla.

boriquaking55
This fight is basically Godzilla vs. Thor's Godblast & BB Scream. All the other combatants are relatively irrelavent.

Soljer
Relatively irrelevant. I like that. :laughs:.

masterbruce
This fight is basically Godzilla vs. Thor's Godblast & BB Scream. All the other combatants are relatively irrelavent. Iceman? Storm? actually, I chose every Marvel hero specifically because of something they could contribute

boriquaking55
Iceman ain't doin' nothing to put down G-man. Storm? Well, I forgot her lightning bolts > the Quintessence so she could be a factor.

masterbruce
Storm? Well, I forgot her lightning bolts > the Quintessence so she could be a factor.

Storm could be a factor...typhoons, hurricans, lightning storms, fog....they won't take down Zilla, but they will distract him nicely

masterbruce
remember, this is a team effort, its not like every heroe is fighting 1 on 1 against Zilla...they fight TOGETHER

Sundipped
Iron Man could controll ALL of his armors to fight Godzilla. Also Iron Man could control tech...so he could even launch nukes upon Godzilla.

Godzilla>>>>>>>Mechagodzilla>>>>>>>>>>>Ironman w/all armors, nukes.
Mechagodzilla alien tech>>>>>>>>>>Ironman tech.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Sundipped
Godzilla>>>>>>>Mechagodzilla>>>>>>>>>>>Ironman w/all armors, nukes.
Mechagodzilla alien tech>>>>>>>>>>Ironman tech. perhaps, but Iron Man has some very POWERFUL teammates in this fight...I like Marvel's chances

silverstream
team wins

Newjak
Thor wins

Horrificus
From my contribution in Godzilla vs. Galactus:

The "Big Lizard" definitions of Godzilla are way off base. Godzilla does not seem to have ANY limits on his powers. As I have said before, he is kind of like a gigantic, energy manipulating version of the Hulk.

He amps physically, energetically and possibly even on a spiritual level as well.

He has also been known to spontaneously attain new powers.

Energies and heat levels from everything from lasers to mason beams have almost no effect on his super-dense indestructible hide.

Exposure to a black hole did nothing but mutate tissue.

Even the power of his own nuclear reactions running rampant, did nothing to his body until he finally reached a critical mass. And, that explosion would have literally destroyed the entire planet, if it wasn't for another "Godzilloid" absorbing the energy. And, even then, it was only by the temperatures and conditions that his own unique biology was able to create, that was able to damage him.

Godzilla was able to utterly obliterate a runaway planetoid with one blast, spontaneously develop magnetic powers, sleep and travel in the heat and pressure beneath a volcano, resist disintegrator beams, survive in the vacuum of space, blah, blah, blah.

He has even shown that he can absorb the psychic anguish of the dead as an energy source.

So, "Big Lizard". Sorry. No.

"Incredible, unfathomable force of cosmic nature"? Yes.

jinzin
Originally posted by Horrificus
From my contribution in Godzilla vs. Galactus:

The "Big Lizard" definitions of Godzilla are way off base. Godzilla does not seem to have ANY limits on his powers. As I have said before, he is kind of like a gigantic, energy manipulating version of the Hulk.

He amps physically, energetically and possibly even on a spiritual level as well.

He has also been known to spontaneously attain new powers.

Energies and heat levels from everything from lasers to mason beams have almost no effect on his super-dense indestructible hide.

Exposure to a black hole did nothing but mutate tissue.

Even the power of his own nuclear reactions running rampant, did nothing to his body until he finally reached a critical mass. And, that explosion would have literally destroyed the entire planet, if it wasn't for another "Godzilloid" absorbing the energy. And, even then, it was only by the temperatures and conditions that his own unique biology was able to create, that was able to damage him.

Godzilla was able to utterly obliterate a runaway planetoid with one blast, spontaneously develop magnetic powers, sleep and travel in the heat and pressure beneath a volcano, resist disintegrator beams, survive in the vacuum of space, blah, blah, blah.

He has even shown that he can absorb the psychic anguish of the dead as an energy source.

So, "Big Lizard". Sorry. No.

"Incredible, unfathomable force of cosmic nature"? Yes.
punk

jinzin
I think everyone's forgetting the ONE Godzilla offensive weapon that NO ONE can stand up to... no expression

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yr26p3hIgm4

King Kandy
I think the term "Spiral Beam" is being used incorrectly...

To my knowledge he used it against Mechagodzilla and SpaceGodzilla, and that's it...

Barbarian Shams
Actually FW Godzilla had that same technique, a super atomic ray that was red he gained after that lead mutant gave Godzilla his energy after Keizer Ghidorah sapped him of his energy. FW Godzilla has a spiral beam, thats just a catchphrase for Godzilla's most powerful red beam attacks thats all. That was also Burning Godzilla's only beam attack.

King Kandy
I do remember the Burning Godzilla now, but I'll just have to take your word on the FW thing...

Barbarian Shams
Just watch the final battle from FW KK and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Cosmic lizard gets pwned by Mjiolnir.

iceman24567
Godzilla wins unless Storm summons a blizzard and turns him into an ice cube the only real way to stop him.

jinzin
Originally posted by #1110
Cosmic lizard gets pwned by Mjiolnir.
Hasn't Thor already failed to stop him? confused

Bouboumaster
Iron Man, Hulk, Thor or Magneto could soloes.

Horrificus
G has shown magnetic powers, regenerative powers, and has shrugged off the power of Thor's Hammer.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Horrificus
G has shown magnetic powers
When?

Horrificus
In "Cosmic Monster".
To defeat the original "Mecha Godzilla", Godzilla spontaneously gained this power during an electrical storm, turning himself into a "Magnetic Force", as he was called by the silly looking ape men from outerspace.

King Kandy
Never seen that one...

And yet you STILL ignore the fact that those aren't all the same Godzilla's.

Horrificus
I can't hear you when you are negative...

AND, I am afraid the burden falls upon you to prove that it isn't the same.
Especially when G has been shown to resurrect, mutate and change in appearance and power.

Alucard25
Its fairly obvious they are different if you have watched and payed attention to all the movies plus Toho has stated this.The Godzilla you are referring to with the magnetic power was the Showa Godzilla which was known to have made up weird powers like the ability the fly.That Godzilla ended with the last Showa film Terror of Mechagodzilla with Toho giving Godzilla a 10 year rest and rebooting the monster with the next series which they called the Heisei or Versus series.It started with Godzilla 1984/85 and unlike the previous Showa series which really had no continuity this was a direct sequel to the original 1954 movie and was a totally new Godzilla since the first died due to the oxygen destroyer.At the end of the Heisei series of films Godzilla once again had a brief rest and Toho once again rebooted the monster with the next series the Millennium series which started with Godzilla 2000 and started with a brand new timeline and Godzilla.The point I am making is like King Kandy they are all different Godzillas as shown throughout all the movies and stated by the filmmakers so feats from the Showa can't be used for the Heisei same as the Heisei can't be used for the Millennium as they are totally different creatures,it would be like using feats from Pre Crisis Superman for Post Crisis it just doesn't work.

yugotank
Godzilla has a good shot at winning.
If the Marvel guys are smart enough to get Ultraman in on the fight,then Godzilla goes down. Ultraman has lots of weapons.

horrorwolf
Thor takes Godzilla alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.