Ironfist and Green arrow vs Gambit and Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperiorTech
They all get standard equiptment take's place at night in the city

ALEMASTER
g and dd

Gecko4lif
poor ironfist

getting paired with a loser and having his shit blown up.....

Sin I AM
this is overkill....the swamp rat and dd have no chance against green arrow, and ironfist especially with Danny's new powerset

Gecko4lif
no... just no....

Gambit is on a different teier then any of the other combatants

willRules
GA and Iron fist win 7/10

Soljer
Originally posted by willRules
GA and Iron fist win 7/10

If not a bit more.

guy222
danny/aarow ftw

Gecko4lif
omg not

What is wrong with you people?

Read up

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Strength_Scale
http://en.marveldatabase.com/Remy_LeBeau_%28Earth-616%29

willRules
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
omg not

What is wrong with you people?

Read up

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Strength_Scale
http://en.marveldatabase.com/Remy_LeBeau_%28Earth-616%29

Do you bother to read the comics or do you just quote easily editable sources? roll eyes (sarcastic)

NiņoAraņa
IF and GA for just about all of the matches...

Gecko4lif
Do you bother to read the comics or do you just quote easily editable sources? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont read daredevil or green arrow comics......

but other then that...

srankmissingnin
poor ironfist

getting paired with a loser and having his shit blown up.....

I don't think you read the fight right. IF wasn't paired with a loser, Daredevil is the one who got stuck with Gambit... wink

Gecko4lif
you must not know who gambit is....

willRules
I dont read daredevil or green arrow comics......

but other then that...

Well, no offence mate, but I read Daredevil's ongoing and I have read all of Green Arrow's latest volume run (Amongst other GA stuff) Recently GA's fighting skills have been amped up to the stage where he is a little below Deathstroke or Black Canary in terms of fighting skills.

Meanwhile Iron-Fist has always been at least as good as DD in his showings and in his latest run, he is exploring new aspects of his powers so he is becoming even stronger.

Gambit and Daredevil are good, but GA and Iron-fist are better yes

Citizen V
Please don't tell me your trying to say:

Green Arrow > Daredevil.

Because he's not.

willRules
I'm saying

Iron-Fist is probably better than Daredevil

srankmissingnin
I'm saying

Iron-Fist is probably better than Daredevil

Well, I'd say Matt has beats out Danny in terms of skill... but Danny is packing a lot of fire power these days.

srankmissingnin
you must not know who gambit is....

Three of the four characters in this thread have solo titles. Gambit is the one who doesn't. Do the math. wink

Everyone in this thread could solo Gambit and take the solid majority of wins.

masterbruce
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Three of the four characters in this thread have solo titles. Gambit is the one who doesn't. Do the math. wink
that is a foolproof argument if I've ever seen one. wink

Doomsday doesn't have his own solo titles...but he beats on Supes just fine.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by masterbruce
that is a foolproof argument if I've ever seen one. wink

Doomsday doesn't have his own solo titles...but he beats on Supes just fine.

That wasn't an arguement for the other characters beating Gambit, it was an arguement for Gambit being a loser. cool

SuperiorTech
I dont know see why gambit is considered suck a weak link here i know he is not on the same level as some of the others in hand to hand combat not that he is not good but i dont see that as his primary mean's of attack when your mutant power is to charge object's to explode.

Soljer
Well, I'd say Matt has beats out Danny in terms of skill... but Danny is packing a lot of fire power these days.

Then you've been missing Immortal.

erm.

TricksterPriest
If Gambit abuses his powers and brings down a building or blows up a car, then I could see him being a major asset. If they start close to each other, Danny can close the distance and take him out fast, then KO Matt.

If they start a few blocks away, Gambit can set a trap and give them a slight edge.

what kind of arrows does Ollie get?

Gecko4lif
OK here is my final judgement

Battle is in new york city.

Gambit is at peaks powers. Not new sun. But He can charge organic materail. He WILL NOT do it to any of the combatants thou.

Iron Fist and DD are also peaked

GA has access to all arrows shown

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
Then you've been missing Immortal.

erm.

I've been reading it, hence the fire power reference. Danny hasn't got a boost in skill in Immortal, just a wider skill tree and Matt has always seemed to have the edge in h2h skill.

willRules
I've been reading it, hence the fire power reference. Danny hasn't got a boost in skill in Immortal, just a wider skill tree and Matt has always seemed to have the edge in h2h skill.

In Millar's run they looked more or less even yes Danny has gotten better since then. Daredevil hasn't made many significant changes to his fighting skills since then.

Don't get me wrong, I love Daredevil like a sister but I think Iron fist wins.

GA is far more skilled in fighting than Gambit but Gambit's powers may be a really strong advantage. That could go either way but being the bias fan that I am, I don't see why GA can't find a trick arrow to use for the win :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.