Wonder Man vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Wonder Man vs Wolverine who wins?

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wolverine VS Wonder Man

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3192/wolverinehits10qj.gif

I believe that Hit and Run posted this picture.

This should prove it right away. If Wolverine is not given time to heal, he'll get owned. Wonder Man is not giving him a chance to breath by doing stupid things as talking peacefully to Wolverine ("Why are you bothering us, X-Man?"wink or saying that "Now Wonder Man will smash you!" He just keeps pounding and pounding. Wolverine doesn't have time, or speed to react to his attacks, and he is done.

Alfheim
Yeah but I think Wolverine was suprised in that instance....if he wasnt suprised he wouldnt have gone down so easily.

python99
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah but I think Wolverine was suprised in that instance....if he wasnt suprised he wouldnt have gone down so easily.

surprised or not that was a fuggin beating.
Anyway this thread has been done before

BentonGrey
I'm afraid Wolverine doesn't have much of a chance against Simon, but then, I don't know him THAT well, so I could be wrong.

Alfheim
Originally posted by python99
surprised or not that was a fuggin beating.

True but the point is that if he wasnt suprised he wouldnt have gone down so easily because he would have been able to defend himself from the initial assault, but to be quite honest even if Wolverine got caught by suprise with other opponents he would have been able to react. Its Simons combination of speed and power that ****ed him up.

Originally posted by python99

Anyway this thread has been done before

Yeah I think so but couldnt find it.

masterbruce
what's the location?

Soljer
dur

One of them was even made by Alfheim....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371988& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wonder+Man+Wolverine%29+f
orumid%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452283& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wonder+Man+Wolverine%29+f
orumid%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=456240& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wonder+Man+Wolverine%29+f
orumid%3A77

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Man vs Wolverine who wins? Wonderman already beat wolvies ass rediculously in infinity crusade.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonderman already beat wolvies ass rediculously in infinity crusade.

by a sneak attack after Logan had spent the day battleing...........

food for thought people.

Soljer
I like one person's line of reasoning there...

"Logan's senses are so advanced he can't be snuck up on, but he was sneak attacked. "

"His healing factor will keep him in this fight indefinitely, but he has just fought a bit, so he was tired."

stick out tongue.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Soljer

"Logan's senses are so advanced he can't be snuck up on, but he was sneak attacked. "

"His healing factor will keep him in this fight indefinitely, but he has just fought a bit, so he was tired."

stick out tongue.

laughing

Now you feel my pain... The continuous Wolverine babble, double talking and excuses from all his lovers.

wink

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

Now you feel my pain... The continuous Wolverine babble, double talking and excuses from all his lovers.

wink
he was kidding..............

not to mention...........will still waiitng for you to man up and face me in the battle zone.

............you have the nerve to say people babble about wolverine? ahahahahahahaha.........your thing babble is the worse I ever heard.........hell and you never prove you points with comic evidence..........hell the only thing evidence you got came from a wolverien supporter........

Im pritty much done with the verses forum. The only real reason I posted right now was to see when you will man up tony and verse me in the abttle zone and stop whimping out

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Im pritty much done with the verses forum. Why, battlethimble? sad

Alfheim

Im pritty much done with the verses forum. The only real reason I posted right now was to see when you will man up tony and verse me in the abttle zone and stop whimping out

Good riddance. Take Soljer with you and the rest of your fanboys.

nvrbeenwthagirl
by a sneak attack after Logan had spent the day battleing...........

food for thought people.

I thought Wolvie didn't get tired or snuck up on?

Soljer
I thought Wolvie didn't get tired or snuck up on?

I already pointed that out, thank you.

masterbruce
Good riddance. Take Soljer with you and the rest of your fanboys. no, I like Battlethimble. I want him to stay.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I already pointed that out, thank you.
Well Whoop Di doo for you. stick out tongue

Soljer
Well Whoop Di doo for you. stick out tongue

Indeed. smile.

For the record, though, I want Battlehammer to stay as well.

I like everyone that posts here - even the douche's and idiots.

Nvr actually had it right (for a change) - this is a community. And if we lose anyone, the whole community suffers.

jinzin
Wonderman already beat wolvies ass rediculously in infinity crusade.

In a sneak attack. no expression

It wasn't a fight, Logan didn't even have his claws out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jinzin

As if his claws would pierce that versrion of wonderman anyway.

Alfheim

Yeah but im sure you can think of some people who if they sneaked up on Wolverine would have been able to react after the first sneak attack.

Which would not have made a difference because he didnt even strike back or anything.

Tony Stark
he was kidding..............

not to mention...........will still waiitng for you to man up and face me in the battle zone.

............you have the nerve to say people babble about wolverine? ahahahahahahaha.........your thing babble is the worse I ever heard.........hell and you never prove you points with comic evidence..........hell the only thing evidence you got came from a wolverien supporter........

roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... Your a funny lil' thimble aren't you. I'm still working on getting my scanner situation taken care of as far as the battle-zone goes. And personally I'm sure most of the posters probably think that you should be praying that I never do, so that your not made to endure the MONSTROUS beat down that you'll be receiving once I do. And also I see you still don't care about your thoughts enough on this site yet to start using the damn spell check that's readily available to you and takes about 5 seconds to use.

quote: (post)

That's pretty much your mantra. So enjoy your Burning Crusade WOW and I'll give you a shout when I'm scanner ready.

jinzin
As if his claws would pierce that versrion of wonderman anyway.

There's really no indication one way or another... but just for your info "that version" of Simon got his ass handed to him by Splice... a Ninja with blades on his hands. no expression

masterbruce

It wasn't a fight, Logan didn't even have his claws out. as Soljer and Nvr pointed out, how did Namor manage to sneak up on Logan when he is supposed to be unsneakable?

jinzin
Yeah but im sure you can think of some people who if they sneaked up on Wolverine would have been able to react after the first sneak attack.
True.. but Wonderman divebombing Wolverine from behind apparently isn't one of them. erm

Which would not have made a difference because he didnt even strike back or anything. You're missing the point but supporting my argument. lol...

Exactly.. it wasn't a fight.

Alfheim
Originally posted by masterbruce
as Soljer and Nvr pointed out, how did Namor manage to sneak up on Logan when he is supposed to be unsneakable?

Speed? He knew he was coming but he was too fast to react.

jinzin
as Soljer and Nvr pointed out, how did Namor manage to sneak up on Logan when he is supposed to be unsneakable?

Honestly, Wolverine doesn't have a spider sense.. he has enhanced senses... He knew he had already put Namor down, so he left him there, I'm guessing Namor getting back up from that so quick wasn't part of the plan...

I definitely wouldn't say Wolverine's unsneakable... but it's very hard to do to the guy.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Tony Stark
And personally I'm sure most of the posters probably think that you should be praying that I never do, so that your not made to endure the MONSTROUS beat down that you'll be receiving once I do.

I actually pray that you and Battlethimble do throw down in the battlezone, because I'm sure it'll be the funniest thing ever on KMC.

masterbruce
Speed? He knew he was coming but he was too fast to react. how fast is Namor?

Alfheim
True.. but Wonderman divebombing Wolverine from behind apparently isn't one of them. erm

You're missing the point but supporting my argument. lol...

Exactly.. it wasn't a fight.

No im not the point is that WM is too fast. Even if it wasnt a sneak attack he should be able to use his speed to pummel Wolverine. The fcat that he couldnt react implies that WM was too fast

how fast is Namor?

Im not sure but he has feats on par with Cap, Wolverine and Spiderman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There's really no indication one way or another... but just for your info "that version" of Simon got his ass handed to him by Splice... a Ninja with blades on his hands. no expression

Which would have to be PIS. WM had indestructible skin. He was able to stand toe to toe with the hulk.

Soljer
Didn't Simon also get bum-****ed by a goblin bomb? smile.

jinzin
No im not the point is that WM is too fast.
From behind so it's irrelivant.. I can post scans of Wolverine taking people out stealth style.. I suppose he's "too fast for them"...

Even if it wasnt a sneak attack he should be able to use his speed to pummel Wolverine. The fcat that he couldnt react implies that WM was too fast
Even though he wasn't too fast for Splice, U.S. Agent, Spiderman?

Yeah, keep dreaming.

Alfheim
Which would have to be PIS. WM had indestructible skin. He was able to stand toe to toe with the hulk.

Whoa ok so that proves that your skin is indestructible or extremely durable?

jinzin

"I don't like it, it didn't happen"

But Wonderman railing Wolverine from behind is totally a true representation of a fight between the two.

roll eyes (sarcastic) pffft.

jinzin

Lol, seriously...

Soljer
Score! People are still using my phrase!

^_^.

nvrbeenwthagirl

No. That was wonderman's power. To have unbreakable skill. He was bullet proof. And it was supposed to be unbreakable cuz if it broke, he would explode from his ionic energy being released. Kinda like CA.

Alfheim
From behind so it's irrelivant.. I can post scans of Wolverine taking people out stealth style.. I suppose he's "too fast for them"...

Ok i see what your saying but my point is this. Wolverine can take some class100 shots right? Even if Wolverine gets hit by one in a sneak attack its not going to down him is it. Shoulndt he be able to react before the second punch?

Even though he wasn't too fast for Splice, U.S. Agent, Spiderman?

Yeah, keep dreaming.

Yeah and Wolverine wasnt too fast for the Wrecker either. It seems some people have low and high showings

jinzin
Score! People are still using my phrase!

^_^.

what phrase?

jinzin
Ok i see what your saying but my point is this. Wolverine can take some class100 shots right? Even if Wolverine gets hit by one in a sneak attack its not going to down him is it. Shoulndt he be able to react before the second punch?

From all appearances is looks like Logan was still bouncing on the ground when Simon nailed him with a follow up and then another.. I would say in a fight between the two where Wolverine's actually aware of what's going on, you won't find that Simon's too fast for him.

Yeah and Wolverine wasnt too fast for the Wrecker either. It seems some people have low and high showings

Irmmm that was some definite pro-wrecker PIS nonsense, and well, I believe you're already fully aware of my reasoning as to why since you commended me on that argument some time back..

Battlehammer

masterbruce

I mean your arguement is that becuases simons went toe to toe with hulk that mean Logan can't cut him..........but then Logan has cut hulk in ever single one of there fights

Thimble, he said Logan can't cut WM, not hulk.

Battlehammer
Thimble, he said Logan can't cut WM, not hulk.
but his arguement for Logan not being able to cut simons is becuase he went toe to toe with hulk impling that Logan vould not cut the hulk as well.

Alfheim
From all appearances is looks like Logan was still bouncing on the ground when Simon nailed him with a follow up and then another.. I would say in a fight between the two where Wolverine's actually aware of what's going on, you won't find that Simon's too fast for him.

If you look at the first panel at one point he was moving on the ground but still in contact with it he could have flipped to his feet.

He bounced then he was slidding on the ground.

Irmmm that was some definite pro-wrecker PIS nonsense, and well, I believe you're already fully aware of my reasoning as to why since you commended me on that argument some time back..

I think your refering to when Wrecker was fighting Wolverine, Spiderman, Luke Cage and Spider girl at the same time....thats not what im refering to.

but his arguement for Logan not being able to cut simons is becuase he went toe to toe with hulk impling that Logan vould not cut the hulk as well.

In all fairness he did not use a good argment. Going to to toe with the Hulk doesnt porve you have unbreakable skin you could just be very durable.

jinzin
If you look at the first panel at one point he was moving on the ground but still in contact with it he could have flipped to his feet.
Speculation.

I think your refering to when Wrecker was fighting Wolverine, Spiderman, Luke Cage and Spider girl at the same time....thats not what im refering to.
What are you reffering to then?

In all fairness he did not use a good argment. Going to to toe with the Hulk doesnt porve you have unbreakable skin you could just be very durable. true.

Alfheim
Speculation.

1. Look at the first panel again. WM punches him he bounces then he slides across the ground.

2. Wolverine can dodge bullets but if he bounces on the ground he doesnt know whats going on.

What are you reffering to then?

Wrecker grabbing Wolverines arm and chucking him a 100 miles.

true.

That could prove that im not biased but nevermind.

Hyperion 07
Thimble cracks me up. laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by Hyperion 07

I find his style of writing to be humorous at times. But if I find anyone in this thread hilarious, it's gotta be alfheim.

Hyperion 07
Its not him (But he is quite funny) Its the name.

Alfheim
I find his style of writing to be humorous at times. But if I find anyone in this thread hilarious, it's gotta be alfheim.

Yeah i know I havnet said anything stupid but nevermind. Your just trying it on as usual.

Silent Master
Didn't the Splice fight happen in his solo book, which would mean there is a good chance it was during the time his powers were fluctuating because of the Nega-bomb.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Switch 07

.............thimble..............are you serous...............you just lowered you level to tony stark and masterbruce...........concrats............for going forth with a stupid nick name a retarded being came up with.

Switch 07
Its not the word itself its how he just casually calls you thimble with no fuss or muss.

laughing out loud

I know, you know, hell they probably know your 5 times smarter than them.

Battlehammer
edit

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Switch 07
Its not the word itself its how he just casually calls you thimble with no fuss or muss.

laughing out loud

I know, you know, hell they probably know your 5 times smarter than them.
oh lol

ya I just ignore it because lets be honest who the hell takes tony stark and master bruce serous

Switch 07
oh lol

ya I just ignore it because lets be honest who the hell takes tony stark and master bruce serous

You should, theyre jokes. big grin

Horrificus
I think it's funny when Logan bleeds all over the place, and bounces from trees to fists to the ground, etc.

He's a funny lil guy...

Soljer
.............thimble..............are you serous...............you just lowered you level to tony stark and masterbruce...........concrats............for going forth with a stupid nick name a retarded being came up with.

No sweat, apparently Masterbruce left the forum with his tail between his legs.

JasonK4
cheers

Kurash
WM

Battlehammer
nice hahaha

jinzin
1. Look at the first panel again. WM punches him he bounces then he slides across the ground.

2. Wolverine can dodge bullets but if he bounces on the ground he doesnt know whats going on.

Being able to dodge bullets and getting blasted from behind are two different things. no expression
They warrant two different reactions.

Wrecker grabbing Wolverines arm and chucking him a 100 miles.

That's the same fight. no expression

And, That doesn't even prove that he's really all that fast, from all appearances, Wolverine was trying to attack the crowbar and not Wrecker himself at that point in the fight. Clearly it didn't work, but it certainly doesn't do much to prove his speed. or any lack of Wolverines...

Alfheim
Being able to dodge bullets and getting blasted from behind are two different things. no expression
They warrant two different reactions.

Do the math.

1. Wolverine has been hit much harder than that and he has been able to react to it ie geting hit with Namor numerous times with a steel girder. Therefore WM hitting him shouldnt be that big a deal.

2. Are you serioulsy trying to tell me that somebody with Wolverines stats, experience and training cant cope with bouncing and sliding on the ****ing ground. What the f**k?

That's the same fight. no expression

And, That doesn't even prove that he's really all that fast, from all appearances, Wolverine was trying to attack the crowbar and not Wrecker himself at that point in the fight. Clearly it didn't work, but it certainly doesn't do much to prove his speed. or any lack of Wolverines...

I dont think it was Wolverine was wearing different clothes.

SuperiorTech
http://img9.imagevenue.com/loc650/th_12168_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_1002_018_122_650lo.jpghttp://img19.imagevenue.com/loc1031/th_12174_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_0002_019_122_1031lo.jpghttp://img171.imagevenue.com/loc994/th_12180_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8002_020_122_994lo.jpg

Hell it took all that from the hulk to put him down.

Alfheim
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
http://img9.imagevenue.com/loc650/th_12168_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_1002_018_122_650lo.jpghttp://img19.imagevenue.com/loc1031/th_12174_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_0002_019_122_1031lo.jpghttp://img171.imagevenue.com/loc994/th_12180_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8002_020_122_994lo.jpg

Hell it took all that from the hulk to put him down.

Yeah but thats the most powerful version of the Hulk. It was expected....it wasnt that many punches.

SuperiorTech
Yeah but thats the most powerful version of the Hulk. It was expected....it wasnt that many punches.

As tough as logan is i dont think he should be able to take mutiply blows from people like the hulk and namor.His recent's fight's with both hulk and namor are really how i see things going most of the time he get's in some hit's but they put him away in the end.

Alfheim
As tough as logan is i dont think he should be able to take mutiply blows from people like the hulk and namor.His recent's fight's with both hulk and namor are really how i see things going most of the time he get's in some hit's but they put him away in the end.

Well I think he should be able to take some hits but sometimes they take the piss like Namor having to hit Wolverine with a steel girder. At any rate he shouldnt be able to take hits all day long, like their nothing.

jinzin
Do the math.

1. Wolverine has been hit much harder than that and he has been able to react to it ie geting hit with Namor numerous times with a steel girder. Therefore WM hitting him shouldnt be that big a deal.

2. Are you serioulsy trying to tell me that somebody with Wolverines stats, experience and training cant cope with bouncing and sliding on the ****ing ground. What the f**k?

Math doesn't mean anything if your comparisons don't "add up".

Wolverine got hit once by Namor with a steel girder, but he was A) facing Namor, and B) he was aware he was fighting namor AND C) namor didn't follow up immediately afterwards...

WM hitting him once really shouldn't be that big a deal no...

WM hitting him once while he's unaware from behind? That's different, and it's been proven...

Wolverine got hit once from behind by a Sasquatch from a sneak attack... he got KOed...
Wolverine aware he was fighting Sym.. didn't. no expression

When he's just been blasted by a class 100 punch in the back of the head totally unaware of what's going on.. YES... what's so hard to understand about that?

Example: In wrestling I can stop a shot I have the skill and the strength to do it, I can get a reversal even if taken down.
However, if someone tackles me from behind while I'm walking down the street my reactions will probably differ exponentially... If someone 100 times as strong as me tackles me from behind... well. erm

Seriously Alf what are you trying to accomplish here.. you want to call out Wolverine's lack of speed, but you use experience and skill to say that it doesn't make sense... you're being contradictive and ridiculous.

I dont think it was Wolverine was wearing different clothes. scans? Issue?

jinzin
6 Punches repeatidly with no time to heal in between... more than She Hulk, Herc, OR Thing took.... and Wolverine was STILL up in the next issue..

jinzin

If Wolverine lands some hits on Namor with the intent to kill and no water around there shouldn't be anyone putting him away in the end. no expression

JasonK4
6 Punches repeatidly with no time to heal in between... more than She Hulk, Herc, OR Thing took.... and Wolverine was STILL up in the next issue..
Jinzin, you still respond to Alfheim's posts? laughing

Symmetric Chaos

Considering he's been doing stuff like that for a long time and Hulk is even aware that beating him to a pulp isn't a permanent solution I don't think it's that hard to believe.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Considering he's been doing stuff like that for a long time and Hulk is even aware that beating him to a pulp isn't a permanent solution I don't think it's that hard to believe.

And for a long time i didnt think he should be able to do it I mean i have seen sabretooth stagger wolverine with a blow.I dont mean one or two punch's i mean long drawn out battle's where he is able to hang with these guys.Im not saying they should be able to man handle him but his recent fight with hulk and namor is how i think his body should react to getting hit by someone with that kinda strenght.

jinzin
Originally posted by JasonK4
Jinzin, you still respond to Alfheim's posts? laughing

Yeah... I don't know why I do it...

it's like a zit.. annoying, you know that it's there and if you poke it, it's going to get worse, but you can't help yourself....

and then 5 minutes later you don't have to worry about having a zit cause now it looks like you've been shot.

jinzin
And for a long time i didnt think he should be able to do it I mean i have seen sabretooth stagger wolverine with a blow.I dont mean one or two punch's i mean long drawn out battle's where he is able to hang with these guys.Im not saying they should be able to man handle him but his recent fight with hulk and namor is how i think his body should react to getting hit by someone with that kinda strenght.

React? all he did from Namor's punches was fly back a bit.. hell even when Namor divebombed him he was getting up a panel later...

and WWH.. again, Wolverine took more punishment than almost any brick that Hulk's gone toe to toe with since wwh got started.

Gecko4lif
didne wonderman bench 50,000 tons at some point?

Why doesnt he wwh wolverine?

SuperiorTech
React? all he did from Namor's punches was fly back a bit.. hell even when Namor divebombed him he was getting up a panel later...

and WWH.. again, Wolverine took more punishment than almost any brick that Hulk's gone toe to toe with since wwh got started.

Im talking about the final blow that put him in the pavement before xavier came out that the kind of force that he should be hit with every punch.It's was ridicolous that it took all those punches from hulk to put him down.A guy that sabretooth his and put's him on the floor a healing factor and adamantium skeleton afford's him alot of durability but not enought not to be knocked out from a blow from people in hulk's,namor,s or thing's strenght class.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
didne wonderman bench 50,000 tons at some point?

Why doesnt he wwh wolverine?
he not nearly as stronger.........nor does he have a healing factor

Battlehammer
Im talking about the final blow that put him in the pavement before xavier came out that the kind of force that he should be hit with every punch.It's was ridicolous that it took all those punches from hulk to put him down.A guy that sabretooth his and put's him on the floor a healing factor and adamantium skeleton afford's him alot of durability but not enought not to be knocked out from a blow from people in hulk's,namor,s or thing's strenght class.

......sabertooth does not GO logan through blunt force.........

so there goes your entire arguement

masterbruce
he not nearly as stronger.........nor does he have a healing factor Did WM ever lift a tanker? If so, it is in the range of 50,000 tons I think.

Silent Master
Wonderman's level of strength is more than enough to handle Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Did WM ever lift a tanker? If so, it is in the range of 50,000 tons I think.

ya and...........

Gecko4lif
he not nearly as stronger.........nor does he have a healing factor
OK he isnt as strong as wwh "supposedly"

And he doesnt have a healing factor but he can shapeshift to nullify damage

But i garuntee you hulk wasnt hitting wolverine as hard as he can

If i had to guess i would say max 500 tons of force maybe as low as 300

Battlehammer

...........your entire arguement is speculation.

when has wondman shapeshifted in oder to nullify piercing damage? prove it

Silent Master
Since when can Wolverine cut Simon?

masterbruce
ya and........... that would mean WM can lift at least 50,000 tons. So he would be pretty damn strong.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Silent Master
Since when can Wolverine cut Simon?
since when can't he? he cuts pritty much any one he choices too.

Battlehammer
that would mean WM can lift at least 50,000 tons. So he would be pretty damn strong.
still not stronger the hulk

batdude123
I'd give this fight to Wonder Man.

Gecko4lif
...........your entire arguement is speculation.

when has wondman shapeshifted in oder to nullify piercing damage? prove it
Just because he hasnt thought about it doesnt mean he cant

If i dug hard enough i might be able to find a scan of him doing it

Faceman
Originally posted by batdude123
I'd give this fight to Wonder Man.

You and everyone else.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Faceman
You and everyone else.
not battlehammer eek!

Faceman
not battlehammer eek!

Well that's his opinion, so you'll just have to respect that.

Silent Master
since when can't he? he cuts pritty much any one he choices too.

Not all characters have the same level of durability.

jinzin
Says you....

Burns, Claremont, Peter David, multitudes of other writers, Marvel 616, AND Marvel Inc.. all have something else to say about the matter entirely.. and they've been saying that he can for the sum total of his entire career starting from DAY ONE....

You keep using Sabretooth has a reference point, but it's a moot point, Sabretooth KO's Wolverine through bleeding him out with his claws in long physical confrontations. Confrontations that last much longer and are far more drawn out than Wolverine's fights with bricks. Wolverine's healing factor has to work longer against Sabretooth than when he fights bricks.

Wolverine can, has and always will be able to take brick punishment, how you feel about how you WISHED the character was represented is irrelivent... it's a not a true representation of the character. no expression

jinzin

Hulk can easily lift WAAAAAAAYYYYYY over 500 tons... and Capt's right, your arguments based entirely on speculation...
Considering that Hulk knew that Wolverine could take his punches, and even inadverantly admitted (By omision of neglection) that Wolverine could take it all day, AND that he implied that he wanted to take out Wolverine as quick as possible, there's far more evidence to support the ideal or argument that he was hitting Logan full force than than to support that he wasn't.

jinzin

The only reason Simon wouldn't be cut by Logan is due to his Ionic body... There's no way to tell whether or not he can be cut by Logan's claws, but from all appearances with Splice they sure as hell can hurt him.

Alfheim
Math doesn't mean anything if your comparisons don't "add up".

Wolverine got hit once by Namor with a steel girder, but he was A) facing Namor, and B) he was aware he was fighting namor AND C) namor didn't follow up immediately afterwards...

WM hitting him once really shouldn't be that big a deal no...

WM hitting him once while he's unaware from behind? That's different, and it's been proven...

Wolverine got hit once from behind by a Sasquatch from a sneak attack... he got KOed...
Wolverine aware he was fighting Sym.. didn't. no expression

When he's just been blasted by a class 100 punch in the back of the head totally unaware of what's going on.. YES... what's so hard to understand about that?

Example: In wrestling I can stop a shot I have the skill and the strength to do it, I can get a reversal even if taken down.
However, if someone tackles me from behind while I'm walking down the street my reactions will probably differ exponentially... If someone 100 times as strong as me tackles me from behind... well. erm

Seriously Alf what are you trying to accomplish here.. you want to call out Wolverine's lack of speed, but you use experience and skill to say that it doesn't make sense... you're being contradictive and ridiculous.

1. What happened to Wolverines heightened sense? Does WM have ninja training so that he doesnt make a sound when he walks? Does WM have the power to mask his scent. We can conclude from this example that Wolverine probably sensed him coming but was not fast enough to react.

2. Training. People are trained to react even when they dont expect something for example in ninjuitsu they teach you how to roll on the floor if somebody pushes you over, so basically even if you dont expect something you body still reacts instinctively.

3. I made the point that even if he was not aware of the first punch he could have reacted to the second. He was till conscious, he still has enhanced reflexes he could have scrambled to his feet to defend himself. It could be argued that he couldnt do it because he wasnt fast enough.

scans? Issue?

Get it yourself your being a douche again.

Soljer

Get it yourself your being a douche again.

Pointing out your incredible ineptitude doesn't make him a douche. doped.

Alfheim
Pointing out your incredible ineptitude doesn't make him a douche. doped.

*shrug*

Battlehammer

ya and hulk and many others have proven to have greater durability compared with wondman

Silent Master
The number of times Hulk has been made to bleed compared to Simon says otherwise.

carver9
honestly this is a good fight and I cant come up with a winner. Wonderman is bad as hell and wolverine is also bad. Answer this Alfheim
do you think that spiderman can beat wonderman. If so can you please give me a reason on how.

Gecko4lif
Wonderman 1 shots wolverine

Namor did it dry so wonderman could diffently do it

carver9
Wonderman 1 shots wolverine

Namor did it dry so wonderman could diffently do it

I guess you never read the issue where wolverine and namor fought. Do me a favor and read it one more time and look at the issues before that. Wolverine just got all the flesh burned off of him by nitro, got into other fights and then fought namor along with some of namor assistants and namor could have gotten killed but wolverine stabbed him and walked off. Wolverine could have stabbed him and while namor was laying on the ground hurt, slice his head off.

Like I said, read the issues before, then you might get a better understanding of why wolverine was koed by a SNEAK attack.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
I guess you never read the issue where wolverine and namor fought. Do me a favor and read it one more time and look at the issues before that. Wolverine just got all the flesh burned off of him by nitro, got into other fights and then fought namor along with some of namor assistants and namor could have gotten killed but wolverine stabbed him and walked off. Wolverine could have stabbed him and while namor was laying on the ground hurt, slice his head off.

Like I said, read the issues before, then you might get a better understanding of why wolverine was koed by a SNEAK attack.
ko is a ko

and i read the issue wear they fought underwater

Namor was holding back ALOT

jinzin
1. What happened to Wolverines heightened sense? Does WM have ninja training so that he doesnt make a sound when he walks? Does WM have the power to mask his scent. We can conclude from this example that Wolverine probably sensed him coming but was not fast enough to react.

Lol, well for one WW wasn't walking up on Wolverine he was flying at high speeds..

Two, Wolverine was just finished being engaged in battle with Shaman's corporial form....

And Three.... his heightened senses are irrelivent to the discussion....
You can't legitimately discredit Logan's speed if your evidence is that his heightened senses are what failed him. Because? His heightened senses are only a faction of various attributes that make the bulk of his sheer speed.

His senses aren't perfect, he's not Spiderman, and frankly even Spidey's been taken by surprise from-behind-the-back-sneak-attacks.
The only question here is do you think Wolverine would have been too slow to react if he knew the attack was coming.. Of course the only LOGICAL answer to this question is a flat out NO... but I don't expect that from you... wink

2. Training. People are trained to react even when they dont expect something for example in ninjuitsu they teach you how to roll on the floor if somebody pushes you over, so basically even if you dont expect something you body still reacts instinctively.
Once again, irrelivant....

My last example's a clear display of that. no expression

you can "train" to catch arrows out of the air, but if someone clocks you from behind your training doesn't make one damned bit of difference.

3. I made the point that even if he was not aware of the first punch he could have reacted to the second. He was till conscious, he still has enhanced reflexes he could have scrambled to his feet to defend himself. It could be argued that he couldnt do it because he wasnt fast enough.
if he was grounded instead of pouncing around like a pin ball perhaps he could have.. NOT in the situation presented however...
It COULD be argued that he wasn't fast enough to react to an attack that he didn't know was coming sure... what does that mean in this thread?

DICK... no expression

Get it yourself your being a douche again. I can't help it; it's a side effect of trying to put up with your nonsense on a semi regular basis...

Horrificus
Wonder Man's whole "thing" was his durability. They went on and on about how he was basically ionic energy and pretty much indestructible.

He has been knocked out before, but one of the only times I remember him getting physically injured, was against Hyperion in the '80's, during that challenge between Grandmaster and Korvac I think.

I think.

Anyway, Hyperion broke WM's arm.

But,I don't remember a lot of other times when he actually got hurt.

Alfheim
Heres one I made earlier...couldnt be assed to respond because I thought jinzin would come up with more excuses...but anyway im bored and here it is:

Lol, well for one WW wasn't walking up on Wolverine he was flying at high speeds..

Yeah because objects flying at high speeds dont make any noise do they? Hell Wolverine can see bullets in slow motion and has heightened sense...I guess WM must have been flying faster than the speed of sound. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Two, Wolverine was just finished being engaged in battle with Shaman's corporial form....

*sigh* so what he has enhanced stamina. Hes taken blasts from Omega mutants and kept going hes been stripped to the skeleton and ended up fighting Namor and still dropped him, big deal.

And Three.... his heightened senses are irrelivent to the discussion....
You can't legitimately discredit Logan's speed if your evidence is that his heightened senses are what failed him. Because? His heightened senses are only a faction of various attributes that make the bulk of his sheer speed.

Thats complete and utter bullshit. Wolverine has heightened senses somebody sneaks up on him and its irrelevant? You wanna think about that again?

His senses aren't perfect, he's not Spiderman, and frankly even Spidey's been taken by surprise from-behind-the-back-sneak-attacks.

Yeah and what were these circumstances? If somebody is able to sneak up on somebody with enhanced senses there are two ways which you can do it either be too fast or have the ability to negate his senses.

The only question here is do you think Wolverine would have been too slow to react if he knew the attack was coming.. Of course the only LOGICAL answer to this question is a flat out NO... but I don't expect that from you... wink

Of course theres no possibility that Wolverine could have known and wasnt fast enough to react.....it has to be that he didnt know. Please take my quote off your profile.

Once again, irrelivant....

My last example's a clear display of that. no expression

you can "train" to catch arrows out of the air, but if someone clocks you from behind your training doesn't make one damned bit of difference.

Where did I say catching arrows?

I said being pushed from behind and that also apply to being attacked from behind as well. He would have had training to help him deal with being struck from behind and landing on the floor, in ninjitus they teach how to roll on the floor if you lose your balance.

if he was grounded instead of pouncing around like a pin ball perhaps he could have.. NOT in the situation presented however...
It COULD be argued that he wasn't fast enough to react to an attack that he didn't know was coming sure... what does that mean in this thread?

DICK... no expression

I can't help it; it's a side effect of trying to put up with your nonsense on a semi regular basis...

He was not bouncing around like a pinball, look at the first panel AGAIN. He bounced and then he started to slide along the ground. Look at it again he stopped bouncing.

In the second panel WM then punches Wolverine in the head again. How did Wolverine move from sliding on the ground on his head to then WM being able to punch him in the face?

1. Did he bounce into that position? No he stopped bouncing and was moving along the ground.
2. Did WM pick him off the floor and punch him, no.
3. Can Wolverine levitate. No.

So the only conclusion is that Wolverine was trying to get to his feet but wasnt fast enough to move out of the way.

Tommy05
Wolverine can't cut Wonder Man so WM wins.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tommy05
Wolverine can't cut Wonder Man so WM wins.

Are you sure?

Tommy05
Are you sure? Someone tried to cut him with Adamantium before and only his shirt was ripped.

Alfheim
Someone tried to cut him with Adamantium before and only his shirt was ripped.

Yipee!! Wolverine loses!! eek!

Tommy05
Yipee!! Wolverine loses!! eek! yes

Horrificus
ya and hulk and many others have proven to have greater durability compared with wondman actually, no.
WM has been shown that, even though he has lost battles, he has suffered far less damage in those battles than many other top tiers, (Hulk) among them, who seem to get bloody, broken, and spend lots of time on the ropes.

WM's whole schtick seems to include the fact that he is pretty much indestructible.

Soljer
Someone tried to cut him with Adamantium before and only his shirt was ripped.

Issue number?

KK the Great

The blades didn't work against him, though. Splice was just able to use his skill to outmaneuver Simon, and he kept using explosives, shock pellets, and electricity to throw Simon off. Eventually, he shot a bunch of explosives down Simon's throat. He also had a vibrantum-weave costume (similar to Priest's Black Panther) that blunted Simon's attacks and a hydraulic exoskeleton that made him able to leap much higher than a human.

It should be noted that, after being embarrassed by Splice's skill, Simon sought out martial arts training from Captain America to avoid something similar ever happening again.

When he next faced Splice, the assassin had developed a new weapon, an "ion dampener" capable of suppressing Simon's powers, as well as an enhanced exoskeleton. Simon still kicked his ass, along with the ass of his partner, Rampage.

Tommy05
If KK knows the issue I can get it.

KK the Great
I can post scans of their second fight.

Tommy05
Go ahead.

But what issue did WM resist adamantium.

KK the Great
Splice tries to cut him in the second fight. Only his shirt is cut.

Tommy05
Originally posted by KK the Great
Splice tries to cut him in the second fight. Only his shirt is cut. Oooh.

In that case. I shall be looking forward to it. cool

KK the Great
Part 1:
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5510/42021300np4.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8890/68876950jf9.th.jpghttp://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8397/11119191kv5.th.jpghttp://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2381/75181541yn8.th.jpghttp://img519.imageshack.us/img519/995/94409379ps5.th.jpghttp://img519.imageshack.us/img519/657/95827243nc1.th.jpg

KK the Great
Part 2:
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3595/82069482mg1.th.jpghttp://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1846/62841393ai8.th.jpghttp://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9071/82353929uo6.th.jpghttp://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1477/10mf5.th.jpghttp://img514.imageshack.us/img514/528/11qo4.th.jpghttp://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5761/12zw4.th.jpghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8808/13id4.th.jpg

Silent Master
Well, that should end all future Wonderman vs Wolverine debates.

srankmissingnin
Or it could be that his shirt was the only that gut cut because, you know, it was glancing blow? I mean, Wonder Man looks pretty dead set on not getting stabbed here... if he couldn't be pierced, why put up such a struggle?
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3595/82069482mg1.th.jpg

Tommy05
Just because it wont pierce him doesn't mean it wont hurt. Would you let someone just stab you?? Cutable or not.

KK the Great
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Or it could be that his shirt was the only that gut cut because, you know, it was glancing blow? I mean, Wonder Man looks pretty dead set on not getting stabbed here... if he couldn't be pierced, why put up such a struggle?

He had also just been hit by ion dampeners designed to remove his powers.

Alfheim
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3595/82069482mg1.th.jpg

Er excuse me that was before but the scans below show that afterwards......WONDER MAN WAS NOT ATTEMPTING DODGE BECAUSE HE WAS PISSED, SO IT MOST LIKELY WAS NOT A GLANCING BLOW! STOP MAKING EXCUSES YOU GODDAM WOLVERINE FANBOY!!!!!!!!!

http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11qo4.jpg

Oh yeah even if you cant get cut doesnt mean it dont hurt. no expression

Tommy05
Er excuse me that was before but the scans below show that afterwards......WONDER MAN WAS NOT ATTEMPTING DODGE BECAUSE HE WAS PISSED, SO IT MOST LIKELY WAS NOT A GLANCING BLOW! STOP MAKING EXCUSES YOU GODDAM WOLVERINE FANBOY!!!!!!!!!

http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11qo4.jpg

Oh yeah even if you cant get cut doesnt mean it dont hurt. no expression

Excuses are sad. sad

Mr. Ree
Wolverine

Tommy05
Originally posted by Mr. Ree
Wolverine How?

We proved he can't cut him.

Mr. Ree
Because most writers would have him "find a way". Simon Williams is a generic and rather boring character. He has been ever since he became "good".

Tommy05
Because most writers would have him "find a way". Simon Williams is a generic and rather boring character. He has been ever since he became "good".

Thats not the way these forums work. They go by what is shown in comics and don't go by "the writers find a way". Its not an argument. You give me a way for him to win when his only chance is...well not going to work.

Mr. Ree
Thats not the way these forums work. They go by what is shown in comics and don't go by "the writers find a way". Its not an argument. You give me a way for him to win when his only chance is...well not going to work.

That's why this forum in terms of being for comic fans and not fanboys is extremely flawed.

Tommy05
That's why this forum in terms of being for comic fans and not fanboys is extremely flawed.

Wait, what?? The only flawed thing I see right now is your logic. Use the rules.

Mr. Ree
It really isn't flawed logic. The Silver Surfer can be stopped with an armlock. Spidey can beat Firestorm. Prime can beat Mxy and so on. It's far better than the A-B-C logic used here. Because it's canon and the writer made it so.

Tommy05
Wait, what?? The only flawed thing I see right now is your logic. Use the rules.

The same argument like in the other thread.

I am done with you. The forum doesn't use crap like that because it wouldn't happen based off past showings and what not.

*Sigh*

Mr. Ree
They were past showings and did happen. Past showings often are very funny. Power levels fluctuate all the time and retconns are continuoous not just in events like crisis. How many ways has the marvel universe started. I think we are up to about 8 different canon creation events. All because different writers decided.

Silent Master
Actually, a fight between the two has already been written, Wolverine needed to be saved.

KK the Great

Pretty bold coming from someone promoting Wolverine.

snoopdogg
I heard they couldn't give Wonderman's latest mini-series away.

KK the Great
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I heard they couldn't give Wonderman's latest mini-series away.

It had maybe the worst art I've ever seen.

Silent Master
I heard Wonderman is stronger than Colossus.

Wonder Man
Wolverine can stand down the Hulk when he's in a berserker rage.
I've seen him tear through a hoard of Asgard's demons in a cross over series without his berserker rage.
Those claws aren't made of cheese but that's probably what the guy who draws the chalk outline around Wondy would tell the camera guy when he snaps the photo for the coroner.

Horrificus
Wonder Man would force Logan's claws up his own anus.
And use regular old chains to keep him bound in that position.

jinzin
Originally posted by KK the Great
The blades didn't work against him, though. Splice was just able to use his skill to outmaneuver Simon, and he kept using explosives, shock pellets, and electricity to throw Simon off. Eventually, he shot a bunch of explosives down Simon's throat. He also had a vibrantum-weave costume (similar to Priest's Black Panther) that blunted Simon's attacks and a hydraulic exoskeleton that made him able to leap much higher than a human.

It should be noted that, after being embarrassed by Splice's skill, Simon sought out martial arts training from Captain America to avoid something similar ever happening again.

When he next faced Splice, the assassin had developed a new weapon, an "ion dampener" capable of suppressing Simon's powers, as well as an enhanced exoskeleton. Simon still kicked his ass, along with the ass of his partner, Rampage.

confused

I never said the blades cut Simon, I said that they hurt him...

And they certainly did. Simon experienced physical pain when Splice hit him in the face with them.
So what of his suit, Logan has more damage soak than he does period.
So what of his high jump? Daredevil gets that kind of height in his jumps during his casual midnight runs nevermind Wolverine.

And, the entire point for bringing Splice up was simply as a reference point to counter people who think that Infinity Crusade was an accurate representation of how a fight between Wolverine and Wondy would go down in a forum fight.. in short... it isn't.

The fact is, that Simon got completely bewildered and hurt in a 1on1 with a man who has less talent, refined skill, speed, reflexes, strength, or experience than Wolverine by handfuls, and that included during their h2h trading.

Yes Simon's improved since then, but the fact that he needed training from Cap and waas shown having problems with U.S. Agent only attests to the fact that a real fight between him and Wolverine wouldn't be as one sided as IC 6 would have us believe.

And please when were Splices blades ever accredited to being adamantium? As far as I'm aware, never comes to mind.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>